Mina's Amenities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers massaged her shoulder and combed through her hair. Every inch of her felt electric to me and filled my senses. I am so enamored and twitterpated with this woman, every single moment of this adventure was like a dream come true. Another purring moan rolled from her lips as she responded to my caresses and repositioned herself to get more comfortable on my lap.

My cock was only and inch or two from the top of her head and although hidden by terrycloth fabric, stood extremely rigid. Her warm cheek lay on my covered thigh and reverberated as she moaned giving me a hyper sense of arousal. A moment later she adjusted to lay on her back, her head now looking up to me and smiling each time our eyes meet.

Mina seemed to be fidgeting with a purpose and it was working very well. She rolled again moments later and my hardness pressed against the top of her pretty head and I uttered those regressive m's. She responded by adjusting her cheek and giving a more lustful purr. The tease was increasingly intense. At one point she turned to lie on her tummy and her chin pressed hard into the curve of my leg, my cock though covered was directly in front of her face. She rolled her chin on me for a second, while her knees were bent and her feet dangled in the air behind her causing me to hunch in response.

She placed her hands into the couch cushions and rose up asking knowingly "What's wrong baby?"

I replied with a question of my own "Can't you get comfortable sweetheart?"

She explained "I like to move around a lot. I get bored in one position and I have a bit of a short attention span. I'm always readjusting and hopping from subject to subject."

She giggled a bit as I confirmed "I know this honey", leaning forward to kiss her raised lips.

She rose up into me kissing very hard in return, causing me to lie back against the couch. Those kisses trailed from my lips across my cheek to my ear where she gave a slight breathy whisper, "Relax sweetheart, relaaaaaaax."

That soothing voice calming me yet so sexy it made my cock inch forward deeper into the fabric of my robe. As I responded with a sigh, she shifted her position again and laid her head back down into my lap facing away from me.

Her cheek came to rest directly on the curved underside of my hardness and she pressed gently into it with that teasing purr. Extremely slow readjustments by my Honey soon followed. She achingly nuzzled her cheek against the bulge beneath her as if constantly making slow circles over the length of it. Running my hands along her soft shoulders and waist I enjoyed her teasingly torturous cock worship. My hand slid softly along the small of her back and I felt the edge of frilly undies just below the beltline.

She arched her back in response, pushing her feet into the hand rest at the far end of the sofa which pushed her just a bit higher into my lap. Her hand now also rested in my lap, her thumb landing softly just below my balls as her cheek relaxed yet again over my stiffness. I felt her sigh and her writhing tense stature ceased as she relaxed. She seemed to have found the spot she liked, with me in blissful agony.

Mina's head did not twist or grind as she'd been doing before but her fingers were doing something in front of her face. I could not see beyond her pretty hair covering my lap, but I felt an occasional tugging and her fingers were moving now and then. I felt a hint of a breeze below my balls when the air conditioning started up again.

Then suddenly I felt her readjust her head and her warm lips sucked my cock into her mouth, down to about mid-shaft. Her head did not move for a while and she tightened the soft warm wetness of her lips while her tongue slowly circled it and slid all over the bulging head within. I felt her muffled purr again only this time there was a wide open yawning aspect to the tone as her tongue slipped around the shaft. The feeling was extremely hot and I hunched involuntarily into her mouth.

Her hands had worked open the robe giving her full access and her slender fingers were now sweetly rubbing and coaxing my balls. My cock hardened even more touching even further back on her tongue. I could not sit still, everything she was doing felt fantastic. I was determined to reciprocate.

I leaned slightly over her body, not to affect her efforts but to increase my range of grasp. My warm round fingertips caressed her ribs, and then slowly glided across the front of the soft fabric of her top. Her nipples were already hard and responding to my love rubs. As I gently squeezed each breast and rolled each nipple between my fingers, she arched her back and pushed her flesh into my fingers.

With head nodding yes up and down my shaft, she moaned a muffled 'Mmhmm' each time my thumb and forefinger rolled her hardened buds.

One of her hands made a tight circle around the very base of my cock restricting the blood flow out of it. Her other hand left my lap and touched over the top of mine gently squeezing her hard-nippled breasts. Her hand tightened, groping my hand into her tits, beckoning for more of the same attention then moved lower. Pushing her feet yet again into the armrest of the couch, she adjusted her lower abdomen, fumbling and tugging at her belt with her free hand.

I noticed some bite marks on her belt as she popped it open, most likely the work of her pet ferret Yoshi. Just when I gave a single snicker, I sucked it back in as I felt the soft ring of her pearlescent lips push further down on my dick. As her belt lay open she popped the top button of her jeans and tugged on her zipper. Her feet began a rhythmic tug on alternating pant legs working them down as her hand found mine and guided it to the beltline of her jeans. Peeling them down for her, I found she was sporting a frilly pink thong.

With each successive stage of jean removal, past her hiney, past her knees, off and over her feet dropping to the floor, she bobbed her head licking all around the sensitive rim of my cock head. Looping my fingers around the material, I gave the very back string of her thong a teasing tug so the fabric would work tightly against her pussy and over her clit.

My fingers caressed her baby-soft flesh down to the bottom of her right hiney cheek, giving it a nice firm squeeze causing the thong to be drawn between her pussy lips. She responded with another cock filled moan and pushed against the armrest with her tiptoes to increase my access. Keeping my firm grip on her hiney cheek, I let my fingers follow the thong until it disappeared between her tight pink wet lips. Gently touching her sensitive lips I found her to already be quite wet where the thong threaded through her.

Raising my finger coated with her sweetness to my lips, I lathered it with my saliva, tasting her. Returning my hand to her honey muffin, I guided the thong material to one side then rolled the ball of saliva in a circle around her clit. I felt her hold her breath for a moment as my finger continued its journey of circles, tracing up and down her lips before pushing slowly inside them.

Her mouth opened as she gasped, her tongue never leaving the head of my cock. I felt her breath blow down across my hardness while her silky tongue licked with a passion. Her hand yet again grasped mine, pulling it from her warm tightness and guided it to the waistband of her thong which I peeled from her teardrop hiney.

She sat up and worked the thong down the length of her silky smooth legs. As it popped free from her ankles she turned to me with fevered breath, looked into my eyes and kissed me. I felt the passion in her lips as she cupped both of my whiskered cheeks with her slender fingers. With my hands on her waist I pulled her forward and her knee slid between my legs, resting on the sofa cushion snug against my balls.

Her fingers threaded through my hair and gripped firm near the back of my head. The robe laid open now and I felt her perky nipples against my chest as I pulled her closer. My flesh was hot and flush, and her moist pussy lips were slick upon my thigh as she leaned forward and straddled my leg.

My hand came up to touch her mouth as our tongues found love, rolling over one another. She quickly accommodated my fingers, first licking the tip of the middle one, then sucking in a bit of the two middle ones before returning to my mouth. I lowered my hand to her pussy which she was now slowly grinding into my leg.

Her pussy was shaven and the flesh parted around her swelling clit and wet lips as my fingertips caressed them before pushing inside. She gasped within my mouth as I slowly buried the two middle fingers she'd sucked into her pussy and my thumb gently rolled circles on top of her clit.

My other hand slid under her leg resting beneath my balls and lifted it to the side so she would fully straddle my lap. This stretched her pussy open even further and I felt her wet juices spreading more freely into my hand as I finger fucked her. Her mouth parted mine and she hugged me tight, and her rushed breath now puffed close to my ear. My fingers stretched her as she felt each knuckle sliding in and out, popping just under her clit as the ball of my thumb rolled over it relentlessly.

Her breath was becoming short rushed gasps and I heard her whispering the words "Oh my God" every other breath as she hugged me tighter.

Suddenly a more vocal "OH" emitted from her lips and I felt her feet tighten as her toes curled.

Her pussy juice fed the friction as my fingers pumped in and out, spreading her lips open. My thumb tender yet determined in stroking up and down and around her clit.

She took a deep breath and held it while pushing a single hard hunch into me.

She whispered "Oh Jim" into my ear as if warning me of the inevitable and I felt her hands twitch upon me.

Her pussy exploded into my hand, such a strong energetic squirter, spraying pussy cum again and again in successive waves. I felt her pussy lips pucker and contract with each jetting squirt. Her energetic cumming would not be contained by my hand, and it spattered across my lap and against the hard shaft of my cock pressed between us.

The head of my cock was still wet from her mouth and her silky smooth abdomen pressed hard against me. She leaned back a bit with her face directly in front of mine, brushing her short bangs back into place with one hand while making eye contact and rolling her thumb across the head of my trapped swollen dick.

"You want..." I started and before I could even finish she pursed her lips and smiled with a nod and "Mmhmm".

I felt her thumb slowly complete several circles around the sensitive tip as it grew harder from her gentle coaxing. I slid both of my hands down underneath her hiney and lifted her up. She pivoted her weigh forward on her knees as I lifted her ass, and she rubbed my slick cock along her soaked pussy lips. Grasping the hard shaft a bit lower, she pushed my hardness into her incredibly tight hole.

As my cock slipped deeper inside, I felt her rolling contractions squeezing me. I placed my hands on top of her thighs and pulled her down onto me. Her hands rested on my shoulders for support as she arched her back and sat on my cock. As she nudged up and back I soon felt the curves of her ass cheeks against my balls. We rocked into each other, my cock pushing so deep inside her as we looked into each other's eyes. With every other mutual grind I felt her pussy pulse and tighten around the base of my cock.

Alternating rhythms of passion, we tested each other's endurance. I was so hard inside my lover and placed my hands upon her ass cheeks, pulling them apart gently, tugging her fleshy mounds firmly so I would penetrate deeper, and pumping my cock up into her pulsing pussy. She enjoyed working just the lowest portion of her as in a torturous grinding of each thrust so my cock was balls deep inside of her.

As her pussy contracted ready to explode again, she bounced hard up and down my shaft, feeling the super swollen head throbbing in the deepest tightness of her body. Her fingernails dug into my shoulder blades and her head leaned back, her mouth open in a sustained gasp as my hands trailed up, squeezing each breast, rolling her pierced nipples with my thumbs.

Suddenly her pussy tightened like a vise upon me as she widened her legs and sat firmly upon my thick hard dick. The waves of contractions were intense. The first gush of her cum burst hard from her cock-filled pussy lips all over my lap and balls. As each successive squirt made my hard cock more slippery, I pumped it up harder into her as she froze tightly with each squeeze and squirt. Her feet lifted behind her and rested upon my knees as her body felt so silky smooth relaxing into my arms while her pussy rode vibrating waves of orgasm upon my shaft.

-------------------------------------------------

More Towels Please

-------------------------------------------------

She laid her head upon my shoulder and hugged me tight around my neck as she blanketed me with her love and beautiful naked body. I wrapped my arms around her waist, lifted my legs then rolled forward to stand up with my cock still hard and deep in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me to hang on as I stood motionless for just a moment, the head of my cock throbbing inside her and her pussy cum dripped from my balls.

As we kissed I slowly walked to the jacuzzi, and she hunched the small of her back upon my cock each time my stride forced it to push into her. As I reached the small pool of rolling bubbly water, her feet unlocked from around my waist and she stood tippy-toed on the rim of the structure, her arms still tight around my neck as we kissed ever so passionately.

As the head of my cock popped free from her heavenly hole, a flow of her pussy cum dripped from her glistening puckered pink lips. I steadied her with my hands as she stepped into the rolling warm bubbles of the jacuzzi. She slipped into the white flowing rapids and the bubbles hissed with delight accepting her into the scented oiled waters. Sitting on the edge of the tub, I slipped my legs around and my feet sizzled into the suds. Before I could slide further into the pool, Mina swam up and pushed my legs apart resting her arms over both of my thighs. She rose from the water to give me a tender kiss on my lips, her breasts pressing into my hardness, and then whispered into my ear.

"Jim, I..." she hesitated.

My eyebrow raised and heart skipped a beat. Mina, my love and obsession, has never spoken the words I needed to hear to make me complete. I traveled this far to express and confirm my love, to be with the woman who could so easily have turned me away as accepted me with open arms this day. We'd talked online and even on the phone until well into the next morning at times. It's always so difficult to say goodbye. Perhaps I was assuming and expecting too much.

"...I..." she whispered then looked into my eyes.

My thumb caressed her cheek, soothing her seemingly nervous words.

"No hurries, no worries my love" I whispered in calming assurance.

Perhaps she kept her secret for a while longer. Our eyes closed and we kissed tenderly.

She slipped one arm around my neck to sustain the kiss, and my hands slid around her waist beneath the rolling water. Her other hand glided across my thigh and her tiny slender fingers wrapped firmly around the base of my hard cock.

She squeezed it tightly as we kissed, and I felt her arch her back as my hands glided over her flesh, pressing firm and wet against me. As our lips parted, her pretty face glanced down and observed that my cock was shiny and glistened with her pussy cum and saliva all over it. As she descended into the bubbles, she pressed my dick against her as it passed through her cleavage, closer to her neck. With her mouth open wide, she extended her tongue out flat over her lower lip.

She gently pressed it against my tight ball sack and started a torturously slow full length lick of my cock. Her tongue slipped between my balls, up the tender curved underside of the shaft, all the way up over the ridge of the bulging head and the very sensitive hole in the tip. Turning her head to the side, she started licking over every inch, from balls to the tip, methodically licking her pussy cum from my dick.

Her pretty straight black haired head lowered and I felt her lips close around my dick, slipping down the shaft. Around two thirds of the way down my cock, I felt her twist her tongue along the length of it underneath while her breath puffed along my hard wet flesh. She ran two fingers underneath my balls and massaged each one, coaxing them. My eyes glazed for but a moment as her mouth raised and the tip of her tongue circled my swollen cock again and again.

Her head raised and her mouth found mine. I tasted her pussy cum in her mouth as she kissed me and gently pushed my cock over her perky nipples. I shifted my weight and slid into the rolling bubbly water.

Her arms raised and hooked around my neck as I pushed her through the water into one of the formed seats inside the jacuzzi. I felt her legs spread wide before me underneath the water. The head of my cock pushed into her tight hole as I leaned into her. She gasped "Yes" several times in rhythmic succession as I pushed into her, feeling her tight pussy slowly suck me into her.

Her pussy walls were very tight as I felt the head push deeper and deeper into her pink tunnel. I ran my hands under her legs and slowly pulled them up. She leaned back but kept her arms around my neck as I lifted her ankles and placed them on my shoulders. I heard her rushed breaths as I slowly fucked her, pressing balls deep into her before pulling the length of my cock out only to push it deep inside of her again. Her pretty legs and ankles on my shoulders left her in a most vulnerable position as my cock filled her pussy over and over again.

I felt her pussy begin the deep pulsations as she was so close to cumming again. I pushed a bit more firmly and stopped when the length of my dick was all the way up inside of her. I slowly brought her ankles down and let them disappear into the water. I bucked firmly against her as my ass moved to and fro pumping that hard swollen cock in and out of Mina. Stopping to reposition, I pulled out of her tight hole and guided one leg over the other so she would turn over.

She spun and held the chrome exit ladder bars as I reached in and found her ankles again. Her toes pointed as I guided her ankles yet again to my shoulders. Before me was the prettiest young pussy I'd seen in years. Her teardrop ass cheeks parted to reveal her puffy public mound of flesh, and the pink lips of her pussy were slick and tightly drawn.

My face lowered between her thighs and I repeated strings of kisses all along the inside of them. My tongue hardened and I pushed it between her shiny pussy lips deep, licking all along the inside of it before repositioning. I licked the hood of her clit again and again, sometimes sucking in the entire top of her hole while my tongue glided over her swelling clit. Her ankles pulled me closer so my mouth would not leave her pussy. My fingers glistened with the rolling scented oily water and pushed around and into her pussy and ass while I sucked on her clit.

I sensed her arching her back, grasping the ladder bars tightly and pulling her head back while I licked and sucked her pussy. I reached up and threaded my fingers through her hair, tugging it firmly but gently while I fucked her with my mouth.

The tug remained consistent and firm as I felt her fidgeting and she purred "Oh God" through her clenched teeth.

My fingers pushed into her pussy and ass in screwing motions so she'd feel the knuckles turning inside once they'd penetrated. Those soft lovely ankles could not keep still on my shoulders, so I took a moment and kissed and bit them lightly, even biting the side arch of her squeaky clean feet before my mouth returned to her sudsy wet pussy.