Mina's Amenities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her puffy pussy cheeks welcomed my face while my lips and tongue sucked and flicked over her clit. With toes pointed and curled tight behind me, she pulled the back of my head, pushing my mouth onto her. Soon her feet began shaking beginning at the ankles and I felt her hunching into my face. The first gush of cum sprayed out each corner of my pursed lips as my fingers tenderly massaged her contracting tight pinkness from where she squirted.

I looked up to see her beautiful black hair laying across her naked shoulders and back as she moaned and gently fucked my face with her delicious pussy. Her cum dripped from my chin and I continued sucking and licking through each spurt. I pushed a rubbing thumb deep into her pussy as my mouth raised to catch my breath.

I walked up between her legs, maintaining my tug on her hair, and my cock head glided along my thumb into her pussy. She felt my strong fingers in her hair and steadied herself against the rim of the pool with her hands as the thick swollen head pushed into her pretty puffy pussy mound. Such incredible tightness squeezed my rod so far up inside of her. I let go of her hair for but a moment and grasped above her ass cheeks firmly, pulling her butt into my thrusts. She rose a bit and I leaned forward to kiss her cheek, her neck, her shoulder as she tried to remain within kissing distance.

My hands wandered up her tummy and ribs, cupping the luscious globes of her breasts, squeezing them and rolling the nipples with my fingers. I grabbed them firmly and pulled her down onto my cock with each inward thrust. Perhaps a bit more feverish than one would intend, we bucked into each other. She felt my cock so deep inside slipping and sliding within her body. My balls were bouncing against the bottom of her pussy as I found myself all the way inside my lover.

I gripped her shoulders and thrust my cock into Mina, not hard and fast, but deep, slow and firm. She reached up and grabbed my right hand, bringing it to the side of her mouth. She bit it and licked it repeatedly as I varied my rhythm and strokes. My other hand returned to her hair, tugging it firmly as she responded by rocking back into my cock.

The churning bubbles flowed around her pussy as my cock filled her tightly, our bodies pounding gently in the fragrant suds. Mina lifted as high as she could on the bars, reaching back for me. She gasped as I slid so deep into her while my hands slid around her rib cage and picked her up, impaling her with my cock as she leaned back into my arms. While carefully cradling my lover, I stepped back and sat into one of the formed seats below water level of the jacuzzi. The hot water caused steam to rise from our skin as our glistening bodies felt like heaven within our passionate embrace.

Lying back in the seat, the teasing bubbles tickled our bodies lightly and Mina's lovely pierced nipples rose from the frothy suds as she lay along the length of my body. My cock fit snug and balls deep within her tight and contracting pussy. I felt her legs bend and rise out of the water as she gently positioned her feet on top of each of my knees. Her arms rose over her shoulders as she reached back around to hug my neck close to her behind her head. Grabbing the bottle of bath lotion, I squirted a string of it along her tummy and used the large silky sponge and my hands to suds it gently over her body. Her breasts were treated to a slippery sensuous sudsing as the sponge glided between them and my fingers lovingly kneaded the globes of each.

I felt her shift her weight on her feet upon my knees, controlling her body ever so slightly upon my cock. Her toes curled as my cock touched new depths due to her movement. Goosebumps broke out along her flesh as her nipples hardened in unison. Her head lay back softly upon my shoulder and turned upward to capture our occasional kiss. Her right hand hooked back behind my neck to pull my kisses and her body forward and upward while her left hand found mine and our fingers locked tenderly. Her heavenly ass pressed firm against my lower abdomen as she adjusted her weight on her feet, lowering and hunching her pussy along the thick hard shaft of my cock. Her hiney squeezed in pulses and the head of my dick swelled up big and thick upon the rock hard shaft that seemed to grow harder inside her tightness with each heartbeat.

The sudsing oiled bubbling water seemed to provoke us. My bath lotion covered hand hugged and squeeze her hardened tits and slipped down her belly to caress her inner thighs, which she responded by opening wide. Her body slid up higher on mine and i felt the lips of her pussy tighten hard on the upper neck of my cock, the head snug and happy inside her. I felt her arch her back to bring her clit closer to my fingertips without dismounting my dick. My fingers slid comfortably within her puffy pussy lips, gliding slick and sensuously noisy across her clit.

Her pussy seemed to contract with every heartbeat, and each time my knuckles glided across her swollen clit I felt her body twitch as she gasped. She squeezed so very hard and my cock was released from her hole, landing against my abdomen but feeling her ass cleavage hovering over it. She gave a slight pouting purr and raised her hiney but a moment, only to lower her soaking sudsy ass firmly upon the length of my cock. Taking advantage of the oiled frothing water she grinded energetically atop me, causing my cock to be squeezed between our writhing bodies. Her ass cleavage glided up and down my hardness as my fingertips rubbed relentlessly tender circles upon her clit.

I felt her shudder and stiffen as her hands and feet clenched tight. She held a deep breath for a beat or two then totally melted in my arms as she released. Turning slightly she kissed my lips so gingerly and sweetly. Perhaps it was the rolling water, or perhaps her eyes did indeed sport shining tears, but her hushed voice quivered as she whispered to me between soft lipped kisses.

"I am so glad you're here baby" she started, "but I knew you would be like this".

"Like what honey?" I inquired.

"You know what I mean" her sexy low voice slightly stern as she playfully punched the top of a fist back against my chest.

"I want you to cum baby" she said lovingly sweet, "Just stop this holding back thing you're doing, relax and cum inside me."

"Is that what you want princess?" I asked somewhat teasing, already knowing.

"Fuck you" she teased, her breathing quickening through her opened mouth.

"What do you want?" she asked arching her back, putting the crease of her ass hard upon my cock beneath her. Having decided and breathing in anticipation she concluded, "You want in there."

She arched her back stiffly, pulling it up higher. I felt her tender fingers close around my cock as she straightened her legs just a bit to raise her hiney beneath the water.

My cock was guided at a straight angle into her body as she lowered and I felt her silky smooth ass cheeks parting and pushing over it. Having successfully positioned my cock head against her puckering oiled wet ass, her hand pressed against my chest to steady herself as she lowered gently on top of it. My cock was so very hard and aching for release as it met a great tight resistance in her butt.

The fleshy head pressed against her hole and as it pushed forward I felt her heartbeat strong in the tight ring of muscle slowly parting to accommodate me. The swirling bubbly waters soothed her tense stature as little by little I disappeared into her. A time or two she stopped and her heartbeat throbbed hard around the neck and head of my cock.

"Oh my God" she somewhat growled between gritting teeth until the tense waves subsided. I felt her ass cheeks pucker around me and she was so unbelievably tight back there. Having accommodated about two thirds of my rod she relaxed and laid back against me.

Her head nuzzled against my check so sweetly when she warned me "Don't you fucking dare move!"

I chuckled a time or two causing me to move slightly deep inside her and she responded again with the soft upper fist against my chest behind her. Her feet planted firmly on my knees once again but she seemed reluctant to force any further penetration. Her tight hole seemed to be throbbing around my cock with no subsiding, just a pulsing electric squeeze and my cock responded by becoming super hard and thick in her butt. The combination of sensations was intense and I could feel my balls responding, tucking tighter and ready to burst.

Just when I thought I could recover and go on for another hour, Mina pushed her determined finishing moves. I felt her start a gently rocking by adjusting her feet on my knees which lightly bounced her on top of my cock causing me to slip in deeper. As her hiney eventually surrounded the base of my shaft, she leaned forward and placed her hands behind her gripping the sides of my hips. Her feet lowered from my knees and slipped into the rolling water placing them together between mine. This caused an intense squeeze of her ass upon the length of me. She then started a gentle hunching and rocking motion in her hips and my cock slid slightly but snug within her tight ass.

She felt my legs tighten and stretch while my hands left her body and I gripped the side of the jacuzzi with both hands to either side of me. She turned her head to peek over her shoulder with those dreamy gray eyes peering over her long and lovely black hair.

Through paused breaths she smiled and commented sarcastically "What's wrong Jim? You're in trouble aren't ya?"

My body, practically stiff as a board from ecstasy, could not offer a verbal response.

"Yeah, you're in a LOT of trouble" she snickered, her eyes glancing into mine knowingly.

Mina reached down behind her and grasped the base of my cock still buried within her butt. Keeping a tight ring around it with her fingers, she shifted to her tiptoes and my cock was tightly squeezed from her tight hole. She grabbed the lotion with her free hand and squirted it down the length of me, placed the silky smooth sponge against my cock then tightened her fingers around it. She began stroking it mercilessly and each time her hand rose to the top she'd run her slender thumb just over the opening in the end of my cock. Once I was again squeaky clean she straddled my lap again and this time her pussy slid like a glove over my slippery dick. She maintained her feet together and stood on her tiptoes so that her pussy encircled just the head of my flush red cock.

That's when she slid her feet forward and sat firmly on my cock beneath water level starting what I can only describe as a 'figure eight' with her hiney. As the pattern came closer the head of my cock inched deeper. As the pattern dipped away momentarily, just the slightest portion of my rod squeezed out. The sensation pushed me over the edge although I survived perhaps five or six repetitions. She leaned back against my chest and caressed my cheek as she felt my cock throb and then burst so deep inside her pussy.

"Oh my God, that's it baby, oh shit, cum sweetheart, keep cumming honey, mmm damn, thank you Jim, thank you baby" she coaxed me, looking into my eyes.

It felt so right and I came so hard inside my lover with a passionate fever. Just as the first burst exploded within her, I felt her cum yet again. The mix of her tight pussy squirting, contracting and sucking on my pulsing creaming cock couldn't have been more perfect. Her eyes opened and she smiled as my mind came back to earth, my cock still throbbing and pulsing strings of cum deep within my honey's hole. Her hand on my cheek, she beckoned me forward. My hands let free of the jacuzzi and cupped her beautiful face, kissing her ever so deeply.

Perfect contentment would describe the moments that passed as Mina lay snuggled in my arms within the warm steaming rolling sweet fragrant water. She had slipped side saddle across my lap and her arms hugged me sweetly like her own personal teddy bear, her damp haired head cuddled against my chest. As we enjoyed each other, the sudsy bubbling water pulsed through our embrace surrounding us with a heady fresh steamy fragrance. It wasn't too long before Mina felt me growing unmistakably hard beneath her.

She rose from my chest, placed her slender fingers upon my shoulder, turned to me with a wicked smile and one eyebrow raised and said, "You have GOT to be kidding me!"

-------------------------------------------------

Complimentary Chocolates

-------------------------------------------------

Mina's glistening body lifted from the silky waters as she stepped onto the plush rug by the jacuzzi. She slid one of the huge towels off the bar, wrapped it around her pretty head and began drying her hair. Her wet body shined as she bent over with one foot up on the step of the bath. Such a beautiful young woman to be in the presence of, let alone be making passionate love to, today I was truly blessed. She lifted her head from the thick towel with her hair tousled but mostly dried about her cheeks and shoulders, giving me a half smirk of a smile as she sensed my eyes upon her.

Turning a bit so that more of her hiney was to me, she slid the towel down the length of her body, along the lovely tender muscled leg perched upon the step. Her pussy was bright pink between puffy mounds of flesh matching her tiny puckered butt hole as she arched her back and bent over to reach her pink painted toes. My cock responded with an instant stiffee.

"See anything you like?" her voice startled me as she was peering back from under her legs to catch me molesting her with my eyes.

She flipped her nearly dried hair back as she straighten back up and walked over to the edge of the jacuzzi where I was sitting. Mina leaned over to hug me with both arms around the neck and kissed me on the lips.

She smiled into my eyes, rubbed noses with me then locked lips a bit longer, her tiny tongue finding mine somewhere in between. As we finished with quick fire lipped kisses, Mina looked down into the rolling waters near my lap. The head of my cock had risen above water level while watching her just moments ago and remained in its flagpole ardor. A giggle poured into my ear from her beautiful lips and her head pressed against mine as she reached down with her index finger pushing against my cock testing its rigidity.

"Mmmm", she purred in approval as the tip of her finger slowly circled the swollen head glistening with the oiled fragrant bath water.

She stepped over to the mirrors and brushed her lovely black hair and Betty Page bangs, and a glow of red shimmered through her lovely locks as they eased into place with each pass of the bristles. Glancing at me in the mirror, she applied a tight band of lipstick to her already-gorgeous mouth, giving me a wink as she gave them a playful lick. Spinning around she wrapped the thick towel around her lovely frame and bent over me with sparkling gray eyes, her hair dangling around my face. Another very firm, lasting but closed-mouth kiss and hug around my neck and she hurried out of the bathroom with a snicker.

Curious of what she was up to I slipped out of the steaming water a moment later. The warm soft hotel towels felt pretty good against my fresh clean skin and I tried on yet again one of the over-fluffed hotel robes. I turned off the jacuzzi and pondered but a moment, envisioning my honey and everything we've already shared right there in that pool of water. A smile crept from ear to ear as I shut off the pumps and shuffled to the doorway.

Mina had been preparing for me to emerge. As I entered the main portion of the suite, it was evident the lights were turned down low, John Mayer "Your Body Is A Wonderland" was playing on the stereo, and I smelled something warm and chocolate in the kitchen area. However none of these delights matched the vision before me. Mina was lying on her tummy atop the fake bearskin rug wearing nothing but her pair of black heels.

Her knees were bent and her pretty pink painted toes upon her dainty feet in heels were up in the air behind her as she fidgeted and writhed slowly, the fur surrounding every curve and crevice of her beautiful body. I didn't recall her need to slip on those sexy shoes, but who was I to question or argue. She was doing this all for me, and at this moment there was no luckier guy in the world.

"Come here baby", she said stretching out a hand to me.

Her head rested atop the fake bear head and her cheeks were rosy and round from ear to ear from the biggest smile. I sensed her blushing, but her eyes were saying something completely different. As I reached the rug I knelt down next to her, my fingers entwining with her open hand. She gave an approving purr and grabbed my hand with both of hers, rolling over within the fur which pulled me over the top of her. Being careful with her tiny frame, I rolled to the side in a spooning position behind her.

"Mmmm" she said over and over amidst sighs of pleasure and contentment.

Our flesh heated up so warm and prickly on the fur rug, and the stiff head of my cock had accidentally nudged into her muffin a time or two while we spooned. I nuzzled into her hair and kissed her neck tenderly as she ran her fingers through my hair. I ran my hands down from her breasts, down her rib cage, along her lovely dimpled ass cheeks, down each leg and ankle to the rim of her black heels and back. She had such an incredible ass and leg muscles I would swear she must have been a gymnast at some point in time, so firm and fine.

The head of my cock pushed yet rested against her pink pussy lips, and after a moment or two I felt a draft of air across her wetness upon my cock already. She could not lie still as my cock pushed against her, making it harder with each twitch. She rolled over again and now I was on bottom with the fake fur all along my back and Mina was leaning over me, with one leg in between mine and the knee resting gently but firmly beneath my balls. Her hair closed around my face as she leaned in to kiss me. A very long kiss it was, leaving no surface of our tongues untouched and leaving us both out of breath minutes later.

A timer went off in the kitchen and Mina said "Don't go anywhere Jim; I have one more official job to do here".

She slipped off of my body and arose into the kitchen. She returned moments later with a thick bowl which was steaming, and smelled strongly of melted chocolate.

As I looked to see what it was she pulled it from my sight saying "Ah-ah-ah.. Nope it's a surprise".

She slinked down next to me but before getting comfortable she put the bowl down next to her and then slid one heeled foot all the way across my body.

She lifted herself and her lovely naked body was now straddling mine as I lay on my back on the rug. I felt her slide down a bit further, and her hand guided my cock into her pussy. As she sat down upon it facing me, she reached over and picked up the bowl. Running a finger into it, she pulled it out totally chocolate covered and lowered it to my lips. As I sucked in her chocolate coated finger, she gyrated against my cock. The more I sucked the more she gyrated, and her eyes would close as her head wandered back. Yet again and again, another finger pushed into my mouth and more sucking accompanied by more gyrating and fucking followed. The combination of all the senses was incredible.

Just as she was hinting at cumming, I held her hips and stopped. I could tell she wanted to, but perhaps a little teasing and restraint for a while might be the ticket at this time. She gave me a bit of a wondering eye with a brow slightly up, dipped yet another finger into the bowl but this time circled it upon her nipples which responded perky and hard. She leaned forward and I sucked and licked them clean as she slowly gyrated down my shaft giving a bit of a cute feverish grunt as she slipped up and down it. As she came close yet again, I grabbed both of her ass cheeks, and I could feel her butt hole pucker in throbbing pulses above my cock in her pussy. She was that close, and I felt a large drop of her juice slowly traveling down the length of my cock to my balls.