Mina's Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a total state of submission and by all accounts Mina was absolutely delighted with her accomplishment. Marcus' thrusting had worked up a good bit of saliva in my mouth and his cock was sliding with ease now to the point of the entrance to my throat. My lips were tightly wrapped around him as he pulled out and pushed back in. Mina kept saying something to me, but I honestly just don't remember what it was. All I can remember is the feeling of her ramming my ass, Marcus' cock pumping my mouth and Sara sucking me off. I started to feel a deep orgasm build inside and I pulled my head away from Marcus to catch my breath.

"Oh my god, Mina, I'm going to cum."

"Ethan," she said, "cum on Sara's face while I fuck your ass. Come on Ethan cum, give her a facial."

As Mina continued to work my ass, Marcus took his hands behind my head and buried his cock all the way down my throat. He was pulling out and pushing back and I couldn't breathe.

I kept hearing, "Cum on her face Ethan, give her a facial!"

Moments later I exploded with the most intense orgasm I ever had. I didn't remember it at the time, but apparently I sprayed all over Sara's face and Mina went down to enjoy herself on my cum. I pulled away from Marcus to get some air and choked as I took a breath. It took me a moment to realize what had just happened. Sara was still milking my cock with her hand and tongue and Mina was holding her object inside my ass as she cleaned up Sara's face.

I made a half-assed attempt to get up on my knees, but I was totally spent. My left hand reached the floor before I lost my balance and I pushed myself back up onto my knees as Mina came around to look me in the eyes. I stared at her for a moment and saw this incredible sense of accomplishment and glee in her face. It was like she had just won an Olympic metal or such. She was beaming with joy and excitement like a young schoolgirl.

I looked at her with a blank expression and then slowly started to smile. As I did her eyes widened in almost disbelief. "You little fucking cock whore. You let him cum in your mouth without letting me watch." She leaned over and kissed me deeply and passionately as tongues moved back and forth in the mixture of Marcus' and my cum that was in our mouths.

"Next time, what goes up your ass Ethan, I won't be holding in my hand."

*****

12