Mind Control of the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to be tired – should we try some hypnotism on you?" Becky smiled at me.

"Well, you can try – but I am a Master – so I know all the tricks. It would be difficult for you to get into my subconscious." I warned her.

"Oh, I like a challenge." She positively glowed.

Then she looked at me as if to say – where do I begin? I told her "Use a passive voice to get into their brain. There is less resistance that way. Once you have your subject slightly under your control – this is the most difficult part, getting them to accept your command. Each time they go under hypnosis after that – it gets easier and easier. They become more comfortable and you can introduce trigger phrases that will bring them back to the sleepy comfort of their happy or quiet place, or maybe introduce trigger phrases that can work a certain function. For instance if someone wanted to quit smoking – you could install a fear of cigarettes – but that would not be wise – they might go nuts every time they see a cigarette in someone else's hand. But a better way – would be to discover while under hypnosis what they themselves are afraid of. What are their likes and dislikes. If someone hates the smell and taste of burned popcorn, you might say that every time they smoke a cigarette it smells and tastes like burned popcorn. Pretty soon, your customer won't like to smoke any more."

"This is wonderful – You are wonderful Tony. I would love to learn more – but it is late, I am not really tired, but if I stay up much longer – and miss my beauty sleep I will be worthless and ugly tomorrow – so I should get to bed." Becky told me as she started to get dressed.

"Why don't you spend the night here?" I asked. "It is already 2:15 in the morning. I will fix you some breakfast tomorrow." Then looking at her fabulous body I told her "Besides, there is no way you could ever look ugly."

Becky smiled "Okay, but you won't think I am slut? We can't both be one!" teasingly reminded me of Richard's comment.

"Sure you can stay --- Sleep with me tonight."

She agreed. I lay nuzzling in this woman's fine breasts while she practiced her hypnosis on me. I laughed a little at her attempt to put me into a deep sleep --- but time was taking its toll and I really began to get tired. I could hear her drone on with the constant phrases that would ultimately get under my subconscious.

"You feel Sleepy. You want to rest – and go into a deep sleep. You can feel my stiff nipples against your face. As you grow more tired you want to fine my nipples and suck on them. This feels so good. You like it when I stroke your dick. You want to make it hard for me. Yes, that is a good boy. You want to be hard for your Mistress. Your Hypnotic Mistress. You are getting more and more sleepy. Your eyes can barely stay awake, so relax and let yourself slip into a world where you can be safe and happy. This world is all about pleasure, you always want to please the one who is in charge."

On and on she continued, and never really shut up. I had to laugh every so often when she would put one of those 'Obey Me – I am your Mistress' kind of comments in her speech. But eventually I did fall into a deep sleep. That is when I became susceptible to her commands.

You want to obey me. Obey your Mistress. Serve your Mistress. You love to please me. My pleasure is paramount. Whenever anyone says 'it is hot as summer in the tropics' – you will get very warm. You will be so warm that you will feel like taking some of your clothes off. As you remove your clothes it gets hotter, and you feel yourself getting hard for me. The sweat perspires off your forehead, and you desire sex. You will strip the rest of the way and kneel down on the ground before your commander – you will await the next order. I want a trigger phrase to get you into this relaxed and obedient state. How about Sissy Slut? Yes --- Sissy Slut will be your trigger phrase. When ever you hear me call you Sissy Slut – you will be ready and willing to accept my command.

You want to obey me. Obey your Mistress. Serve Your Mistress. You love to please me. My pleasure is paramount. …

Over and over I heard this in my brain until at last I heard "you will want to sleep with me often. You will desire to hear my voice give you commands and make your body respond. When I am not here sleeping beside you, a desire to obey me and call to get my commands will keep you awake until you obey. Remember you want to obey me."

I had a dream that first night --- I was being called SISSY SLUT. The voice was no longer the sweet teasing one of Becky. No, she was doing it out of fun. This voice was Richard's. Again and again – his voice was calling in my mind 'sissy slut'. He had contempt for my body. He was rude and wanted my new girlfriend. He wanted to steal Becky away from me. He wanted to prove I was a sissy slut.

The next morning I woke up with my face nestled gently against her DD breasts. I kissed them and licked them until their nipples popped out and stood at attention.

Becky woke up "My, you like my breasts – just like I hypnotized you last night – I love being woken up with your mouth on them – or on my pussy."

"You think what you did to me last night was hypnotic and that I am now under your spell." I laughed "I don't think so! I am not able to be hypnotized. Not by people who are already good at it – so I don't think I will be by you."

"I told you last night that obeying me would get you rewarded. Go fix me breakfast and bring it to me in this bed like you promised and I will reward you by spreading open my legs and letting you lick me to orgasm" Becky teased me with her fabulous body.

I obeyed – and brought us both some food, she took the tray and said "I told you to bring me food – your breakfast is between my legs!"

I grinned and scooted between her tan thighs and dipped my head to her pussy and started lapping until it got wet all on its own. Occasionally I would glance above her flat stomach and past her full breasts to see the smile on her face as she obviously enjoyed my work. She took a banana off the tray sitting beside her – and told me to keep licking but to look up and watch her. She proceeded to peel the banana then slide it (without it breaking apart) in and out of her mouth – showing me just how far she could throat the fruit. I was impressed and wanted to lick her even more. I brought her to a couple of orgasms.

She cleaned up and left – leaving me to wonder if we would see each other again soon.

******* MORE HYPNOSIS

I didn't wait too long – she showed up unannounced at my door just before my 11pm bedtime that next day.

I was full of joy – talking a mile a minute asking her where I could get in touch with her and telling her that I didn't like her leaving without me knowing if I would see her again.

Smiling deeply she told me "Missy told me that you were the best hypnotist in the area. I want to learn from the best. Do you like making love to me?"

"OF COURSE!" I plainly admitted.

"Tell me truthfully – are you so wired up because you miss me and wanted desperately to see me and perhaps fuck me again – or is there another reason?" Becky asked.

"Well, yes – I want to see you – I of course want to make love to you again and again." I added "You are the best I have ever been with."

"That is what I wanted – no NEEDED to hear from you. You like making 'love' to me, and you think I am the best you ever had. So now we have something to trade – you teach me more and more about hypnosis and I will be teaching you about sex." Becky pointed her finger at me as if she knew what my answer would be.

Being a typical man I stated firmly "I know how to make love already – I showed you that last night."

She walked past me as if ignoring that last comment. "Last night was a starting point. You got to see that I don't know how to hypnotize you or anyone else, and I got to see that what you call making love equally has a lot to be desired."

That hurt my pride. As I stood there speechless and pouting she continued by explaining more of what she meant. "Yes – like all men, you know where to put your dick. You know that groping my breasts and kissing the nipples is exciting too. I will credit you at being a good kisser – you have soft sweet lips and gentle touch. Your licking and sucking has a lot more to be desired. You dick is pretty thick and at about seven inches is good enough – and staying hard inside of me after you came that first time is good too. But coming that first time in --- what was it ---- 2 ½ minutes is not what I call pleasing me. Still – I did tremendously enjoy when you sucked your sperm from my pussy. This tells me that you are capable of learning more. That was your FIRST TIME to suck out a used pussy wasn't it?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Don't look so upset. Just moments ago you were thrilled to see me. I know how to pleasure you – beyond your wildest dreams. I know what men like. I know what can keep a guy hard for hours even days – so that when he does shoot his load – it is the best feeling in the world." Then running her hand softly down the front of her body accentuating her curves "So – do you want this?"

I was hooked. She was all I could think of all day. I was miserable not knowing how to get in touch with her. I had to have more of what she could give. So naturally I said "YES – it's a deal. I teach you some things about hypnosis and you teach me to be better at sex." But my natural urge to know more – had to ask this stupid question "You will show me more about sex and thus we will fuck all the time, but you don't want me because you're in love with me and want to be my boyfriend?"

"I might like you later – once I have taught you things that please me. But for now, let's keep it on a semi-professional level. We trade what you are good at – for what I am good at." Becky explained.

It didn't really answer my question – but I was sure that sex (of any kind) with her, was better than no sex at all. When I tried to steer the questions toward her male likes and dislikes – she turned the conversation toward hypnotism. So for the next 2 hours I told her more and more about the subject.

Monday being a workday for me – it was now 3am when I was finally hitting the sack. She joined me – but she wasn't the least bit tired. She wanted to pick my brain a little more. I said that I wanted some sex – and she said I had earned it but that it would be better if I got some sleep and we fucked when I had my morning 'woody'.

Just like the night we met, I ended up nestled in her breasts while she stroked my temples and continued to talk. I am your Mistress. Obey me. You want to please me. On and on she went until I fell asleep.

My dream was different that night. I could hear someone else talking to her and her back to them. Was there more than one person in the room? At her urging I had put on a blindfold so I could close my eyes (dark) and she could still have the reading light on to go over her hypnosis notes. I wanted to be startled and wake up but somewhere far away I could hear her say "Relax – you need to please me. Please me now by being good and resting your head against my beautiful breasts. You like that don't you Sissy Slut?" I mumbled yes then drifted back into my dream. "I could hear her say – let me see it. Yes it is much bigger than I have had in a long time – he's Okay but comes too quick. I like your big mushroom head. Of course I can take it all – then I distinctly remember her saying don't be alarmed – my voice will get deeper – this is Okay. You want to obey my deep voice – and bring whatever pleasure it may require from you. Moments later, the voice sounded like Richard's again. --- Why HIS Voice? Why should he haunt my wonderful dream? He was telling me to remain in my deep sleep – I wanted to obey his voice just like I was obeying the higher voice. I'm going to remove the covers and you are going to begin getting very cold. Feel the cold air hitting your body – cold wet air --- like you just jumped into a freezing cold shower. You know what happens when you are cold. I try to answer 'goose bumps' in my dreamy state. The voice says – you cock get really small – you feel how small it is? It is totally insignificant.

When ever you hear "It is freezing in the Antarctic circle" you will immediately feel this way. Cold, small and insignificant.

You wish you had a big cock. A nice big thick cock. You crave it – how does a Sissy Slut crave a cock? See how small your cock is? It is so small because you are so very cold. You can't warm up – it gets really small- reduced down to maybe only an inch or two. You can make it bigger by thinking of something sexy. Think of how sexy it would be to suck a cock I have for you. A big thick cock. You crave to suck a big thick hot cock. You feel the heat just inches from your mouth. It is the heat that warms your body back up. Open your mouth and beg for the heat in my hot cock. I shake my head no --- I don't want a cock in my mouth. No – please - - don't make me freeze this way

I hear Richards voice command – Sissy Slut – feel your cock – put your right hand on your tiny little frozen cock. I do – thinking it will warm me up

Now reach out with your left hand – hold it out so I can give you something. In a fog, I obey. Something slightly hard – wet – and very warm is placed in my hand. Slide your left hand up and down the object in your hand. You can feel the heat. It is hot – yours is tiny and cold isn't it? You feel the difference? In the fog of my sleep I nod my head – the object in my hand is thick – I can get my hand around it – but it feels sort of soft too. It is hot. My skin is so cold – this object in my hand is hot. I hear Richard saying something about what I have in my hand --- the thing I am stroking – I hear him say that it is his COCK. Oh no – I am holding some guys cock. I try to pull my hand away – but he tells me to hold onto it. "Sissy Slut – you must hold my cock." It is true – my tiny dick is an inch at best. This log in my hand had to be much bigger than mine – maybe 12 or 13 inches.

Now that you have held my cock --- I want you to dream about it --- Sissy Slut. When you wake – you will only remember your slight craving for big things that remind you of a cock like a Cucumber, or Dildo and what you would do with one if you really had one.

True to my dream, when I woke up I had an impression etched on my mind of a guy with a cocky attitude and a hung like a horse. This frightened me. I was the master hypnotist, I can't be having dreams like someone was playing with MY MIND could I? Before Becky left in the morning I asked her a few probing questions to clear up the matter in my brain.

"Becky, I need to know something about last night. Was there someone else in my bedroom?" Attempting to sound innocent I asked her.

"Yes there was!" Becky smiled at me.

Suddenly I didn't need to sound like I was asking an innocent question. "I knew it – what did you let that macho asshole into my bedroom for?"

"Which Macho Asshole are you talking about?" Becky asked

"You know which one – I could hear him last night – and I, I um, held his --- he was here." I couldn't say exactly what I had dreamed of.

"You asked if someone else was in the room with you last night and I said yes – but it was me. And I don't believe I qualify as a macho asshole." Becky curtly stated

I just couldn't ask anything else – for fear that I was totally mistaken.

Becky was a little bit upset that I was ranting and raving about someone else where there wasn't anyone else there, or so she said. That next day when Becky visited me – we discussed more along the lines of trigger phrases, and how or when to use them. I explained that the trigger phrase must be something that the person is able to do. It could be used to quickly bring the subject back into line or under hypnosis without going through the whole – you feel sleepy routine.

That night she again slept with me and this time I tried to stay awake for a longer period of time – but it was no use. Becky was holding my head in her lap and stroking my forehead and talking gently into my ear telling me the same things she had been saying before. "You need to obey my voice. You wish to please me and my voice in every command I may give. Only this time she wanted to try out a few trigger phrases. Once I was deep in sleep she told me some trigger phrases she wanted me to obey. The first I remember is "Sissy Slut Freeze" where I was held still and could not move a muscle. The other was "Sissy Slut Kneel" Where I got out of bed and dropped to my knees before her. She patted me on my head – At least I think it was her patting on my head. The voice again sounded like someone else's. This time it sort of sounded like Ann's voice. I knew Ann was a little dominatrix and could be a Bitch when she wanted to be. I was told to open my mouth and a wet pussy was pushed against my lips. I started licking and sucking this pussy – even though this time it didn't taste the same as the other times I had licked Becky. I was being held tightly against this wet pussy and being told what a good little Sissy Slut should do – LICK AND SUCK a pussy. Since this is what I liked doing – I didn't really object to this treatment. Even many years ago when I learned to be a hypnotist, my professor always told me –that if you already are inclined to do something – when you are ordered to perform under hypnosis – you will accept the command without any argument or objection.

This time I heard the voice tell me to go to a porno shop and purchase several items – a dildo that can be used as a strap on, some S & M or bondage DVD's that show women as dominant or some gay ones where there is a dominant male and sucking slaves being used. I recall that the voice told me to buy as much as I could find – during my business lunch hour and come back to my place and watch them. I should take full note of how a submissive male looks, acts and respects a more dominant male or female. I was told I could play with my cock while I watched the videos but to save the dildo for a later surprise.

******* THE PORNO SHOP

Sure enough the next day during lunch I found it necessary to leave work and go to Kitty Lounge and Video store. I walked around the store grabbing up all the DVD's on bondage and S & M that involved a male submissive and either a female or male dominant. I took them to the counter and woman who checked me out was pretty surprised "We don't get too many customers here who buy $986.00 worth of DVD's at one time. I am going to have to see you drivers license to verify your credit card." When I showed her, she remarked "Gee, I know where you live – I have an apartment just about a mile from your place. Do you already have a Mistress?"

I answered "I don't know. I have never been here or any place like this before, I just felt compelled to buy all this stuff."

"Just compelled huh? And it all happens to be bondage and S & M? That is pretty kinky stuff for a newbie like you. Do you need anything else?" She asked.

I looked at her – "Yes, there is one other thing – I think I need to buy a dildo – one that is pretty big, and yet can be strapped on." I sheepishly replied.

She got a heck of big grin on her face, and said "Pretty big? Define what you think is pretty big – I mean we have some monster ones that will tear you in two. And then we have ones that will just fuck your insides till you cum all over the place." This full figured porn shop woman thought this was a hoot. She had tattoos nearly all over her body. She had a piercing on each nipple that I could see through her sheer top. She had striped hair – a mix of blonde and jet black. She had long fingernails with rings on each finger, and she had the nerve to be judging me.