MindOps Ch. 02

Story Info
Jimmy learns more about his powers.
6.4k words
4.47
99k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy was sitting on the bleachers after school. He was trying (failing really) to study. The cheerleaders were holding tryouts for next year. The soon to be senior girls and the current seniors were hazing the hell out of the new girls. Jimmy couldn't concentrate on his trigonometry. He kept getting diverted by the supreme bitch Kristen. She was the current queen of the big titted air heads. Currently she was bent over at the waist yelling at some poor frosh who was probably trying for the second or third time to make the ever so select squad. Jimmy couldn't help but feel sorry for the "recruit". Kristen was hot though. "God, those tits are HUGE!" Jimmy thought to himself.

Huge they were. Kristen was a platinum hared, Nordic goddess. Her skin was an alabaster white, Creamy as … well… Cream. The only flaw on her magnificent body was her nose. It wasn't hooked or bent, just way too wide. As physical flaws go, hers wasn't too bad. It did help that daddy was a RICH salmon fisherman, and bought little Kristy anything she wanted.

Now Kristen is about five foot three, and has long, nearly white hair, down to her bubble ass. Her breasts were a magnificent 40DD, and to Jimmy's amazement all she was using to cover those glorious globes was a black sports bra. The contrast between her snow like skin and the black Lycra was very interesting, especially when she yelled at the frosh. Her breasts bounced in a delightful way.

"God, I wonder what those titties look like with out that sports bra holding them up?..... I wish she would take that thing off…. Man, I can imagine it now…."

Low and behold, Kristen stood straight up, reached down and lifted her sports bra right over her head! Everything on the field stopped. Several discus and javelins were mis-thrown, the track team (who were running in formation) had a major tumble as the lead runner saw Kristen and just stopped. Kristen just stood there with those magnificent ta-ta's pointing proudly to the world. The cool wind off the Puget sounds made Kristen's nipples POP to attention… A truly beautiful sight.

"Holy Shit! I was just thinking about this…. No way! No fucking way!"

After several seconds, the cheerleader advisor, Ms. Johansen noticed that nothing was going on. She saw Kristen's naked chest and FREAKED out.

"Oh my God! What do you think you're doing! Cover up this instant!..... Why aren't you moving? ANSWER ME!"

Kristen simply stood there, arms at her side, her bra dangling from her fingertips. Hating to look away, Jimmy started digging in his backpack for his digital camera (his parents had given it to him in case he got into a car accident). The moment his eyes left Kristen, she "woke up" and…"AAAHHH EEEEKKKK!" She clutched her boobs to her chest and ran to the gym. Jimmy grabbed his books and made for the parking lot… He needed to think about what just happened. He also had to get to his meeting with the Marine Recruiter!

Jimmy parked in front of the Recruiters office. It was two doors down from the target at the Burlington strip mall.

 Man oh man…. I hope this goes well.

Jimmy walked into the outer office and looked around. There were three of the four combat services represented here. Army, Navy and Marine Corps. The Marines were in the first office. Looking into the window into the inner office, Jimmy saw some really shabby looking office furniture and there was the Gunny. He was sitting at the desk typing away at some report on his computer. Jimmy knocked on the door and announced himself,

"Uh, hey… hi".

The Gunny looked up and waved Jimmy into the office.

"Hello son, how are you doing today?"

"Uh… Well…. I uh… umm…."

"Its OK son, I know how you feel. Fifteen years ago, I was in that seat. It's not easy. Tell me a little about your self?"

Jimmy proceeded to tell the Gunny about his crappy home life, non-existent social standing and his desire to get the hell out of BFE western Washington. The Gunny nodded knowingly. Most of his recruits were in exactly the same type of situation. Jimmy was the exception in that he wasn't much of an athlete. The Corps takes pride in the high physical standards it maintains among the Marines. Jimmy would definitely not only be hurting during his first several weeks of boot camp, but would most assuredly be a diet recruit. Jimmy was a good twenty pounds over his max weight. He was OK to ship out to Sunny San Diego, but would have to lose all of that weight before he graduated. No matter. The Corps would take Jimmy from tubby to trim in most riky tik time.

The Gunny and Jimmy spent the next hour talking. The Gunny gave Jimmy his standard "what the Corps can do for you routine", and Jimmy was happy with what he heard. Four years, and none would be spent closer to home than Camp Pendleton, California! He would earn Forty five thousand dollars for school and might be able to get some college out of the way while on active duty. We aren't at war with anyone at the moment, and it doesn't look like anyone would be stupid enough to start a shooting match with us. The chances of getting shot in combat are pretty slim now a days. All in all, the Gunny's presentation sounded pretty good.

Jimmy set up an appointment for the Gunny to drive him to go to the entrance processing center and get his physical and other tests. Jimmy thanked the Gunny for listening and went back home, giddy with the prospect of getting the hell out of Anacortes. The Gunny was looking forward to his next appointment….An 18 year old female senior from the local Christian high school. He wasn't sure, but he had a feeling that this appointment would go VERY well.

Jimmy arrived home later that evening and went up to his room to think. He was not going to need his parent's permission to join the Corps…. He was Just 18 and wanted to ship out to the Recruit depot in San Diego the week after graduation… Not like he had any hot plans for the summer. But he still needed his Dad's permission. If he didn't clear his plans with the old man, his mom would have hell to pay, that's just the way life was around his house. He heard his dad come home. The sounds of the drunk stumbling around the kitchen reached up to Jimmy's attic bedroom.

Man, I might as well go see if he's in a good mood…. At least when he's drunk I can sometimes talk him into stuff…

Jimmy headed downstairs to find his dad digging through the cupboard looking for something to eat.

"Hey dad, how you doing?"

"Huh?.... Oh, fine. Don't we have anything around here to eat? God damn… I spend all day busting my ass on Bobby's boat and come home to find your mother gone to god knows where and no dinner waiting! Fuck!".

Jimmy pulled a beer from the fridge for his dad.

"Here dad, I'll make something, you relax".

This was Jimmy's way of buttering up his dad. Hopefully if he got a little more beer in him and made something decent to eat, his dad would agree to let him leave the house this summer. Then Jimmy just had to worry about his dad reneging on a promise. Not like that was unusual or anything.

"So what do you want to eat? Something fast? I can grill some burgers and make some fries?"

"Yeah… that sounds good… Get me another brewski… Damn woman.. She knows I don't like this cheap ass beer! Why the fuck does she by this BUSCH crap! The shit tastes like water and you have to drink twice as much to get half a buzz! Bitch!".

Gee dad, I wonder why mom goes to the reservation to play bingo with the girls…Asshole

Jimmy made small talk while he made his dad some dinner. His father spent the entire time bitching about his wife and drinking more beer. After his dad had gotten a couple of more beers in him and had finished his burger, Jimmy decided it was time to try his luck.

"Hey dad…. I've been thinking about my future".

"What of it, your going to come work the boats with me, right?"

"You know Mr. Nations doesn't have any room on his boat dad. And the salmon fleet is losing its quota every year. More boats go up in dry storage every day. What are my chances of getting on as a green horn around here. And didn't you say you wanted my room as a TV room? If I stay here, you won't be able to do that. I was thinking of getting out and seeing the world…."

"See the world? How the fuck are you going to see the world? Do have some fucking money that I don't know about? You know the family comes first, and all your money is the family's money"

Family's money? Fucking your money you mean, you damn drunk! "No, nothing like that. I was thinking of joining the military…."

"The military? You fat piece of shit! You think they'd take your lazy ass? Dumb mutherfucker thinks he's going to be a green beret or some shit…. Fucking stupid".

"I already talked to the Marine Recruiter, and he says I have what it takes to get in. He says I can ship out to boot camp right after graduation and I just want to make sure it's OK with you. I don't want to leave you and mom in a lurch. Think about it… you get your TV Room away from mom. The recruiter said I can even set up an allotment to send you guys some money directly from my pay to help with the bills! To make up for me not being here to help out…."

"Monthly pay huh? That would be nice for your mom… Help here with the bills…"

More like fucking beer money for you, fucking ass.

"Yeah…. $100, $150 a month easy!... I won't be here sucking up the food money and I won't be in the way… It's all good for you… what do you say?"

"Fuck…. I'll think about it…. When do you need an answer?"

"As soon as possible, I'm going to the Processing station in Seattle and take a bunch of tests and a physical."

"I'll let you know tomorrow…. Get me another beer, would ya".

With that, Jimmy went back up to his room to dream about getting away from his hell hole of a life. While up in his room, Jimmy remembered what happened this afternoon.

Kristen is damn hot! Those tits were fucking unbelievable! Why did she take off her sports bra? What happened…. I was thinking about her doing it, but why did she? Its like when That bitch Ashley turned me down for a date…. Why did that big dumb football player walk away? Did I have anything to do with that…. Not like I have 'Mind Control Powers'! Fuck that would be cool! ….. The more I think about it, something happened…. Hell, Julia across the street started doing her fucking water dance while washing the car the other day… That was cool…. I was thinking about her doing that too! Damn… Maybe I do have some kind of powers…


 With that, Jimmy got up, grabbed is sweat shirt and walked out of the house. He headed up the main drag, commercial ave. At the top of the hill, he stopped into the A&W burger joint. This was defiantly one of the hang outs for the cool kids… The varsity football team usually ended up here after practice most days. Today was no different. Jimmy got a Root beer float and sat in the corner, just watching and thinking.

I've got to try and see if I really do have some kind of 'power…. But what to do?.

Just then, Jimmy saw Ashley walk into the restaurant. She was gorgeous as always, dressed in a tight nit top that hugged her beautiful breasts. Her gorgeous ass was barely covered by a plaid mini skirt. Knee high socks accenting her athletic calves. The only thing missing from the prototypical "school girl" outfit was her hair was in a ponytail, not pigtails. Yep, she was the wet dream of any heterosexual high school aged guy… and the fantasy of many older guys too!

Lets see if I can make Ashley do something

Jimmy watched Ashley order a diet root beer and take a seat at a table with several other of the "in girls". He watched out of the corner of his eye, trying not to be too obvious. After a few minuets Jimmy decided now was the time.

The other times, I imagined someone doing something, and they did it. I'll think of Ashley sticking her finger in her ear.

Jimmy visualized just that. He imagined her taking her left hand, index finger extended and very robotically sticking it in her ear. Low and behold, after about two seconds, Ashley did just that. Jimmy let the image fall out of his minds eye and Ashley lowered her hand as if nothing had happened.

Holy shit… Was that me, or did she just need to scratch her ear? Let's see if I can get her to pinch her nipple?

Again, Jimmy created the mental image of Ashley tweaking her nipple through her sweater. And after a lag of about two seconds, Ashley reached up and through her shirt, twisted her nipple, lightly rolling it between her fingers. Jimmy let the image dissolve from his mind and Ashley again let her hand down like nothing had happened. Her friends gave her some quizzical looks, but she seemed completely unawares as to what she just did.

Oh My GOD! That was fucking great! Ok, now what? Um… Lets see… Ooh, I'll make Ashley and Kimmy kiss! There is no way that would be coincidence.

Kimmy was one of the girls sitting at the booth with Ashley. She, like the other girls was eighteen and in the senior class. Kimmy was Asian, Korean and Caucasian to be exact. She was the adopted daughter of the local dentist. Like the other "in girls" she was a hottie. Though her breasts weren't anywhere near as large as Ashley's, her exotic features made up for her lack of cup size.

Jimmy focused and created the image of Kimmy and Ashley in his minds eye. He imagined them looking in each others eye's, tilting their heads and having a very "porno" kiss. Just as before, with a slight delay, the girls turned to each other and started "sucking face". Slowly, the entire restaurant stopped, turned and watched the scene develop before them. Kimmy and Ashley's tongues darted in and out of each others mouths. Jimmy kept his focus and started to imagine the girls fondling each others breasts through their shirts. The girls responded just as he had hoped and started to grope and maul at each other.

Just then, as luck would have it, Kimmy's father came into the restaurant to pick her up.

"What the… KIMMY!"

That was enough to break Jimmy's concentration and he broke his "lock" as he was now beginning to think about his abilities. Kimmy's dad grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the restaurant, obviously pissed. Ashley looked bewildered, not understanding why everyone was looking at her. Jimmy almost felt bad for Kimmy, but the stuck up bitch deserved it, especially after all the things she said about Jimmy's friend Steve.

Karma sweetheart, Karma. This is great! I wonder if I can do anything else? Hell, in comic books, when you have one kind of mind power, you always get others… Telekinesis

Jimmy took a salt shaker and placed it on the table between his hands. He took a good look and imagined the shaker moving into his left hand. The shaker didn't even budge. Not a shake, shimmy or even a wiggle. Jimmy didn't even move one of the grains of salt.

"Oh well… I wonder…. Hell, I've never been laid before…. I wonder if I can get this to work?

With that, Jimmy got up from the booth and headed out of the restaurant, off to see if he could get himself laid with his new found powers.

Jimmy found himself wandering around down by the boat slips. He remembered fishing off the slips as a kid. They were owned by the city, and were leased to the affluent members of the local community who would keep their sail boats there during the season. They were also rented daily to travelers who had sailed into the area for supplies and touristy visits. It was a warm evening by Washington standards, but it was still cool. The temperature had dipped to the high sixties. Rich folk could be seen walking too and from their boats wearing shorts and sweatshirts.

Jimmy looked up and saw her. She was absolutely beautiful. She was older than he was, twenty something he guessed. She stood about five foot five and couldn't have weighed more than one hundred and thirty five pounds. She looked to be Hispanic of some type. Dark almond shaped eyes framed by jet black hair. Her skin a very light mocha color. Jimmy's heart skipped a beat. She was beautiful. She was walking off the slips alone.

I've got to try and get HER. Focus Jim, Focus.

Jimmy Leaned up against a lamp post and started to concentrate. He pictured the beautiful woman, a girl she defiantly wasn't, walking up to him. She slowly walked up to Jimmy and stopped.

Tell me your name.
 

"Hi, My names Theresa"

Ask me who I am.

"What's your name?".

"Um… my name is Jim… Jimmy"

Damn, this is harder than I thought…. I can't keep holding her here and hold a conversation…. I've got to see if I can make her…. Like me

You think I'm cute and look like a nice guy. Ask me to show you around. You will feel comfortable with me and will tell me the truth.

"You're cute Jimmy. I just sailed into town with my parents. Why don't you show me around?"

Here goes nothing, I've got to let go.

Jimmy couldn't keep his mind in two places at once like that. He simply didn't know how. He let his "lock" on Theresa dissolve, and she gave him a quizzical look.

"So, are you going to show me around?"

"Sure, where do you want to go?"

"I'm starving, why don't you take me someplace to eat!"

Jimmy couldn't believe his luck. His mental commands had stuck! He started walking toward down town (only 3 blocks from the boat slips) and looked back to see Theresa walking in step with him at his side. She was beautiful, and she looked at him with something approaching…. Well Jimmy wasn't sure, but it's not what he was used to seeing in girls who were looking at him.

"What kind of food do you like? This being a tourist trap, we have a little of everything."

"Um… how about Asian food?"

"Sure, we have the Japanese restaurant and two doors down from that is the Korean Restaurant. The funny thing is, a Korean couple own the Japanese restaurant and a Japanese couple own the Korean restaurant"

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. They each bought the already established restaurants several years ago, and just hired each others kids to do the cooking. Works well for them."

"I hope you don't mind, but my parents gave me some walking around money and I'd be happy to buy dinner, especially since your so sweet taking time to show me around".

Thank god… Lord knows my dad uses all my free cash for beer

"That would be great, It's right over there".

Jimmy and Theresa walked into the Japanese restaurant and waited for a seat. The place wasn't too busy, and Jimmy was fumbling for small talk.

"So…. Uh.. how old are you?.... Where are you from?"

"Well, I'm twenty two, and I live in San Diego, California. My parents own a sailboat and dragged me on this trip up the west coast. (In a whisper) I've been stuck in the forward sleeping berth with nothing to do but finger myself for days at a time!" Theresa had a wicked smile on her beautiful face.

That really got Jimmy's attention; as he was about to say something when the waiter came and brought them to their seat. Theresa had Jimmy order for her, and he did an admirable job of selecting. Since Theresa was old enough to have a drink, Jimmy suggested to the waiter to bring a small decanter of sake.

"So, what was that you were saying about being stuck on the boat?"

12