MindOps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have been sooo bored! I didn't realize my dad didn't plan on stopping anywhere until we got up here. I ran through my collection of Cosmo and other girly type magazines. I read the two books I brought, and my dad took out the TV before we left, so my DVD collection is worthless. I had nothing to do but lay out in the sun or go below to my berth and finger myself silly. It's fun and all, but after a while you get a little sore, ya' know?"

"Um… Yeah… god that's horrible"

Jimmy could just imagine Theresa crammed awkwardly into a cramped bunk space on a sailboat fingering herself silly.

"So how often do you beat off? I mean, you're a guy, you must do it ALL the time!"

"Um… well, once a day is usually my limit…."

"Bull shit, unless you're gay, you must be thinking about pussy all the time. Come on, tell the truth."

"Well… Um… Yeah. I usually do it every morning in the shower, and then after school. If I'm really horny, I'll crank one out before bed… so two to three times a day…"

"God, I'm so horny right now… It's been a week since I fucked my boyfriend. I need some dick. When was the last time you got laid?"

"Um….oh god…never".

"No…. you're a virgin? A cute guy like you? No way! Hell, I'd fuck you if I wasn't going steady with Brad back in San Diego. Hell, I'm so horny, I might fuck you anyways…."

"That command about being honest must have killed all of her inhibitions! Talk about over kill! Wait… did she just say she wants to fuck me?"

"Did you just say you want to fuck me?"

"I said you…. Wait… I did say I might, didn't I? How about it? You wanna get your cherry popped tonight! By the way, this teriyaki bowl is good. Can I try some of your's? "

"Um… Sure… Are you sure?"

"Sure? Yeah, I guess…. You're reasonably cute. A little young, but think of it as my way of saying thank you for showing me a good time. My parents are at a bed and breakfast for the night, we can go back to the boat and I can work my magic on you!"

With that, Jimmy almost choked on his chicken teriyaki.

"Did you just say what I think you said?"

"Yes silly, Now hurry up and finish your terriyaki, so we can go back to the boat and I can make a man out of you." Theresa said that with a devilish smile on her beautiful face.

"Done!"

 With that Jimmy and Theresa got up from the booth and started walking back to the marina. Theresa was getting a little nervous since Jimmy wasn't talking. She was afraid he was going to chicken out on her, and Jimmy's commands had her too horny to let that happen.

 "So, how far have you gotten with a girl?"

 "Uh, I danced with one once, back when I was a freshman.... We went out for a couple of weeks, then she dumped me...."

 "Aww.... Thats just wrong! I'll be sure to show you a good time, and make this memorable..... So, you've never had a blow job?"

 "Nope."

 "Never had a hummer?"

 "Nope.... What's a hummer?"

 "Oh, you'll find out!" Again with the devilish grin, albeit difficult to see in the waining spring light.

 Jimmy and Theresa arrived at the docks and Theresa used her guest ID to get past the guard. The guard was there to keep the local kids off of the very expensive boats that pulled in for the weekends in the spring and summer. They had some seriously expensive electronics on them, and most of the malcontents at Anacortes HS would have no problem hocking every last diode just to buy cigarettes and beer.

 Theresa led Jimmy down the near dock, then up the gangway of a large 60 foot single mast sailboat.

 Jimmy was awed by the boat. "Your parents must be fucking loaded! This thing must have cost a million dollars!"

 "A million three actually. Yeah, Daddy is a plastic surgeon. He has an office in La Jolla (pronounced La Hoy-ya – Its Spanish, go with it) and is known as "The Nose King". He does all the rich girls noses when they turn 16. He makes a fucking mint. Follow me."

 And with that, Theresa led Jimmy down the aft hatch and into the boat. It was a beautiful boat. Hell, if it was any bigger it would be a ship. The floor was travertine tile and the bulkheads were mahogany. Jimmy was amazed. His dad worked on the salmon boats. They were nothing like this. They were dirty, greasy affairs that usually smelled of rotting fish. Not a vehicle to take the family half way across the world on vacation. This boat was a work of art. The portholes gleamed in polished brass. Jimmy was so involved in taking in the beauty of the boat that he forgot about the beauty who brought him aboard.

 "Ahem....I said AHEM!"

 Jimmy snapped out of his revere and was awed by what he saw. Theresa had moved to the her cabin, witch was at the very forward end of the berthing area. She had shimmied out of her shorts and had ditched her sweat top and shirt. She was standing at the hatch to her cabin in just her low cut briefs and satin bra.

 "Well, That got your attention..... Come here."

 And with that, Jimmy moved forward rather dumbly. Having mind control powers, he was still powerless in the presence of a beautiful woman. He was the proverbial putty in her hands. Theresa took his hand and led him into the rather cramped cabin. She started to kiss him, tentatively at first, to see how he would react. His kisses were firm, a good sign. Lord knows, her experiences with mushy kissers had given her the creeps before.

 Theresa removed Jimmy's clothes in an unhurried manner then gently swung him around and pushed him back onto her rather small bunk. Jimmy laid there with nothing on but his rather dingy boxers (what was that mom said about always having on clean underwear?). Jimmy's cock was tenting his shorts something fierce. Theresa gave Jimmy an evil little smirk as she moved forward.

 Fresh Meat!

 Theresa moved up Jimmy's body, dragging her nails across his stomach and chest. She then slipped her fingers under his waistband and yanked off his boxers. There in all its eighteen year old glory, was little Jimmy (What, you don't name yours?). Theresa leaned in toward Jimmy's crotch and nuzzled his package with her nose, gliding her face over his shaft.

 Jimmy was out of his mind with disbelief. How the hell did he wind up on this boat with this girl!

 Oh yeah, I have mind control powers..... I think?

 Jimmy laid back as Theresa started to make love to his cock. She wrapped her delicate hand around his rather impressive girth and slowly started to stroke him.

 "We need to get you to bust your first nut quickly, so you can actually enjoy the evening"

 And with that, Theresa leaned over and inhaled his prick. The excitement and feelings were way too much for Jimmy. He started to come immediately. His asshole clenched, his hips bucked and he drove his cock deep into Theresa's mouth. She took him all the way to his short and curlies. Jimmy could feel the amazing amount of cum that was rushing out the head of his cock and down Theresa's throat. After what seemed like an hour (don't you just love how your mind can slow down the good things in life?) Jimmy started to relax and lowered himself back to the bunk. Theresa raised her head off of Jimmy's now softening schlong and with a wicked smile made a show of swallowing his load.

 "That was a bit on the quick side there bucky! I hope your tongue can last longer."

 "Tongue?" croaked Jimmy. This had already been more than he could have possibly hoped for.

 "Yeah, your tongue."

 And with that, Theresa shimmied out of her bottoms and revealed the promised land. Her pussy was a thing of glory. Jimmy got a good look too, as Theresa moved up in the bunk and rolled onto her back. She directed Jimmy between her legs and gently grabbed his head by the hair.

 "Get to work man! Gotta' repay your debts!"

 And with that, Jimmy eagerly started his very first muff diving experience. He started off much like Theresa had done with him. He just moved in towards her and ran his nose around her outer labia, sniffing like a Labrador. Theresa was shaved completely smooth. Not a bit of stubble to graze his skin. After taking in her scent, Jimmy extended his tongue and started to lick around her lips. Jimmy made two passes along each side and then flattened his tongue and ran it directly up her slit, from her taint to her clit.  Theresa gave an audible gasp and ran her nails over Jimmy's scalp. Jimmy proceeded to lap at her pussy much like a dog. He moved his hands up, and gently started to spread her outer lips apart, revealing her pearl button. Theresa's clit was engorged and VERY sensitive by this point. Jimmy placed the tip of his tongue on her clit and started to lick very gently. Theresa grabbed his hair and pulled him into her.

 I hope to hell this is what i'm supposed to be doing!

 "That's it Jimmy! Right there! Keep going! Lick my slit!.....Aaieee!..... Oh God! Keep at it! If this is really your first time, then you are such a fast learner!"

 That confirmed for Jimmy that his technique, while undeveloped, was definitely getting the job done. He kept alternating between rubbing the tip of his tongue on her love button and licking up her slit. After several more passes, Jimmy could start to taste a new flavor. He could actually feel Theresa's wetness as it ran down her passage and on to his tongue. The taste was like nothing he'd ever had before! It was sweet, a little salty and so good! Intent on getting more of her love lube, Jimmy bored his tongue as deep as he could up her velvet lined passage.

 Theresa was squirming her hips all around, keeping a death grip on Jimmy's head the entire time. His technique was clumsy, but was getting her close to the edge of her first orgasm.... It was close.... but needed just a little more.....

 "Put your finger in me.... yeah, like that..... That's it, FUCK ME!!!!!"

 Jimmy complied with Theresa's demand and wormed one of his fingers into her channel. She started to buck down on his hand and he pushed back, driving his finger down to the knuckle. As soon as Theresa gave the order to fuck her, Jimmy started to piston his finger into her cunt as fast as he could. His mouth never left her clit. With all the gyrations, he couldn't focus on Theresa's button with the tip of his tongue, but us could suck. He vacuum locked his mouth around her and rode her pussy for all he was worth.

 Theresa started to cum..... and boy was it a big one! Several slips down the dock, an older couple heard her screams and smiled to each other, knowing that someone was getting good and fucked tonight.

 Just like Jimmy, she bucked her hips into the air and clenched all of her muscles, becoming as ridged as his cock had been before.

 Jimmy kept right on pumping his hand into her twat and was amazed at the amount of juice Theresa was producing. His entire hand was wet! He could feel the walls of her pussy try and grip his lone finger. As the pressure on his hand abated, Jimmy slowed down on his pumping and started licking tenderly at the pussy before him. He was intent on getting every last drop of that amazing nectar.

 "Oh my God! I haven't cum that hard since I left home! Where the hell are those condoms! If you can fuck half as well as you eat pussy, this is gonna be great!"

 Theresa reached into one of the built in drawers under he bunk and brought out a condom. She moved out of the way, so Jimmy could get on his back again. Jimmy tried to reach out for the condom, but Theresa would have none of it. She was not going to waste time letting the newbie try his hand at putting the glove on.

 Theresa ripped open the wrapper and deftly placed and rolled the wrapping down Jimmy's ridged pole.

 "You just lay back, and enjoy the ride Jimmy. Let me do all the work right now"

Theresa moved up and positioned herself just above Jimmy's tool. She got herself lined up and dropped all the way down onto his cock. Jimmy could not believe the feeling! Even through the latex he could feel the heat of her sex. Theresa started to grind her hips into Jimmy and sat up straight. She reached behind her and finally got around to removing her bra. Jimmy was mesmerized by sight of her perfectly proportioned breasts as they cleared their restraints. They were perfect! Even with all the sensations rushing into his mind, he was awe struck by the way they swayed back and forth as Theresa ground her hips into him.

 "You like?"

 "Oh fuck yea!"

 "Want to touch em'? Go ahead, the girls wont bite"

 With that, Jimmy reached up and placed his hands on the most beautiful set of tits he had ever seen (and the only set besides his mom's he'd seen in person!). He slowly started to play and massage the mammaries in his hands. The nipples became erect and responded to his touch. He started to move his hips with Theresa's. At first it was awkward, but he soon got the hang of it. After a couple of minuets of grinding on the nice hard cock in her pussy, Theresa switched gears and started to raise and lower herself onto the cock. Jimmy moved his hands from her teats down to her ass, and helped propel her up and down his shaft. Theresa's tempo was increasing, and Jimmy could feel the pressure building in the walls of her pussy. With a mighty thrust, he drove his hips up to meet hers and Theresa came. Hard. The feeling of her tunnel moving rhythmically up and down his shaft was amazing.

 Jimmy was so glad Theresa sucked him off at the very first. He was getting close, but still not quite ready to cum. Theresa came down from her high and lowered herself to his chest.

 "God damn... You do know how to use that thing.... " she said in between deep, heaving breaths.

 Jimmy wanted to take charge of the situation a little. He rolled over, and put Theresa on her back, with him between her legs. She was like putty in his hands, she was so relaxed from her cum. Jimmy grabbed his cock with one hand and angled it into her sopping slit. Theresa let out a low groan and grabbed the sheets, getting ready for another ride. Jimmy started to piston in and out of the wet tunnel. He was a little awkward at first, but he soon found his rhythm and set his toes into the bedding to anchor his movements. Faster and faster he pumped, building up a sweat that ran down his nose and dripped onto Theresa's flat belly.

 "So close Jimmy..... Just a little.....More... Harder.... Harder.....Aieeeee!"

 Jimmy did was he was told and plowed into Theresa with as much might as he could muster, never slowing his pace. The rippling of her velvet walls during the start of her orgasm was just what he needed to send him over the edge. Once his orgasm started, he gave a final thrust into her body and pushed with all of his being, instinctively trying to get as deep as possible to deposit the seed that never would be...... As his body slowed started to relax and his vision returned, Jimmy lowered himself to Theresa's chest. He nestled his head between her pillowy breasts. A sheen of sweat covering his body.

 "So... Not too bad for a first time?"

 "Slick, you can fuck me anytime you want!"

After catching their breath, Jimmy looked over at the alarm clock attached to the bulkhead...

 "SHIT!!!! I'm gonna be late!!! My dad is gonna kill me!!!! I gotta go!"

And with that, Jimmy was out the door of Theresa's cabin, running as fast as he could (and get his pants on at the same time), trying to make it home in time for curfew so his Dad wouldn't have a reason to beat the crap out of him.

---------------------------------

Sorry for the huge delay in getting this written. It's been with me forever, and I just couldn't finish it! I'll do my best to get more out soonly! As always, comments are welcome!

12