All Comments on 'Mine'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
idk

how you'd take this, but it's really cute ^_^

HRKWHRKWabout 15 years ago
You write beautifully

I can hear the raw emotion in your words. Reading this was like reading poetry. This was almost more poignant than sexy. It was erotic in that soft-spoken desperate and love-killed weary kind of way.

And those words that you wanted to hear? Those words are the most painful of all.

CuriousMinxCuriousMinxover 14 years ago
^_^

This raises a mixture of emotions. Yet I agree with the other post, you write beautifully. I loved it. Minx.

diva_affairsdiva_affairsalmost 14 years ago

I'm pretty much in awe right now! This story was such a mental fuck! The way he made her hurt while hurting so much himself, trying to make her say those words from her free will while forcing her so erotically... 'twas amazing! Really well done! This was not just another "I own you, so you'll do whatever I say" story, you've turned it into so much more! Anyways, that was awesome!

sereneone4usereneone4uover 11 years ago
Interesting

While I am not necessarily into everything you wrote about, I enjoy your writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
1278 Followers
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...

SIMILAR Stories

Take 
4.18
57
9
Gone 
4.78
39
8
Safe 
4.58
54
9
Hunted 
4.67
3.2k
597
More Stories