Mine...Yours Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why can't I sleep in your room Mas..." my hand covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence.

"Fine! We will discuss this right now! You, if you have to, call me Master as a form of respect outside of this house. First time I hear you say it in a snide fashion or with sarcasm I will put you over my knee! But I swear, in my own house you DO NOT call me MASTER! I am Gregory, I was born Gregory and I will die Gregory. You can call me Greg, or Bastion, or Brooks; actually don't call me Bastion, not many people know my middle name. Just, I hate being called Master. Think up something else."

Lucretia's eyes were wide at this tirade, and she raised up her other hand and pulled it away from her mouth. She worked her lips for a moment and then smirked at me. I really hope she didn't push this issue, especially since I had no idea what sort of effect spanking her over my knee would have.

"As you say, Greg. I will respect your wishes." I waited, her smirk was growing larger. I knew something was coming.

"Some of my sisters had Mast...um, lords who did not want to be called that word either. They wanted to be called daddy. Would you like me to call you daddy?" My mouth was agape, and her lips kept twitching.

"Did you just make a joke?" I said incredulously.

"It's only a joke if you laugh." She replied.

"Oh, then I wanted to laugh, but I was so surprised. I didn't know you knew anything about humor."

She fiddled with my hand for a moment, looking down at where it held her own.

"I will repeat what you told me, when I wondered who you were." She looked back up at me, and changed into her human form. I could see the changes that she had made at my and Mother's suggestion.

"Get to know me, Greg." She said seductively. Her eyes, heavy lidded and her rough voice now as smooth as chocolate fondue. I blinked, then remembered saying something similar to her, except I hadn't said it the way she was saying it now! Also I hadn't been scrumptiously naked and...

"Keep walking you hell tart!" I chuckled and led her down the hallway to a spare room of mine. I had an air mattress and a sleeping bag stored here in the closet. There were no furnishings, but it had a glass sliding door to the backyard, and an unused fireplace that had not been completed yet. Just like everything else in this house.

I let her look around for a moment and told her I would be back. I went upstairs and found a small t-shirt my sister had left the last time she visited, and also grabbed a pair of swim trunks. I brought them down and handed them to her as she was staring out into the backyard.

"Here you go, put these on." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I am not having this conversation with you naked."

She shrugged and got dressed. I sat on the floor leaning against the wall and she sat down next to me. I Felt a little uncomfortable with this so I moved over a few inches, and she did the same. I guess she is a cuddle-type of person.

"You asked me before what you did that upset me?" I started. I looked at her and saw her nod. "Alright, here it is. You're just way...WAAAY too damn sexual!"

She pulled back her head like I had slapped her! I was going to explain when she jumped right back in to attack.

"Excuse me?" she shouted. "I thought I was coming here to learn how to seduce people and right away you tell me I am too sexual?"

"Well, if you would let me finish a thought then you might learn what I got to tell you!"

"I am a succubae it is in my nature to..." I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Seriously, let me tell Ouch!" I yelled when her human teeth bit me! Humans have sharper teeth than we give them credit for. I know this since I have a new scar on the outside of my left hand.

We struggled for a bit, I probably used some language you shouldn't use in front of a lady and I am pretty sure she was cussing up a storm too. I couldn't tell since it mostly came out sounding like growls because she was biting me!

Finally when I pried her mouth open I grimaced in pain. "Alright! Hold on! Truce! Let me say something before you hit me or bite me again."

She held back, but her eyes were blazing.

"You told me this is all a new experience for you right?" She nodded.

"Did it ever occur to you that this is all new for me too? Did you think I woke up this morning wondering if all of a sudden I would have an unruly beautiful woman dropped on my head and now I have a whole new role in life? Do you think I am qualified to teach you ANYTHING?" I shook my head.

"I am still in the middle of all this and I find it hard to believe! I am scared too! I am scared that I am going to screw this up, and not only will I fail you as a teacher, but I don't even want to think about what the consequences will be for others if I can't do this. I know that I am hard to get along with, but I am trying. I guarantee you I will say things that will piss you off at times. I will probably get you mad at me for any number of reasons. I will probably disappoint you as a teacher and that other word which I told you not to use."

I held my hurt hand tighter, and saw it was bleeding a little bit. I sighed, and leaned back against the wall again, staring across the floor. "I promise you Lucretia, I am not giving up. I made a deal, and I am going to keep it. I will train you to the best of my ability." I looked at my hand then back at her face, which was blank. "Please don't bite me again."

She slowly nodded at me, and waited. Finally she asked, "Don't I need to be punished?"

"Why?"

"I attacked you, shouldn't I be punished?"

"I really don't feel like it right now. Can I just finish what I was telling you?"

"Yes M...Greg." She was blushing. It was cute!

"Now where was I?" I wondered, trying to get my scatter-brain back to work.

"You told me I was too sexual. WAAY too damn sexual." Lucretia reminded me.

I winced at that. That probably had come out a little too harsh. Way to go Greg. Such a smooth talker you are...not.

"Most women won't come on to a guy like that. I know that wasn't what you were doing, I actually don't know for sure what you were doing, and I don't really want to know to tell the truth. Rubbing yourself on me and so forth, don't do that to people, sends the wrong message."

I took a breath and then looked at her face to see how this was going over. She just calmly watched me, like a cat watching a mouse hole!

"Ahem, well. I don't really know how to explain it better than that, at least for now. For the time being I need to sleep, then I am going to take you with me to work. I don't want you being by yourself yet."

Lucretia nodded, then looked around the room again. "Who else sleeps in here?"

"Uhm...just you."

"Who else lives here?" she asked again, looking puzzled.

"Just me, and now you. I live alone." She stood up and I did as well. She paced the floor a few times then gave me a grin.

"You mean this space is all mine? I don't have to share it?"

"Yes...I guess. I mean if we have company spend the night we may have to use some of it, but then it's only temporary." I said lamely.

Lucretia jumped at me and wrapped her arms and legs around my neck and waist.

"Thank you Greg!" she giggled.

I started pawing her off of me!

"Agh! This is just what I was talking about!" I muttered grumpily. "You don't just jump on people like that! Your girlie bits all rub on our male parts and...you don't do that!"

"That's okay," she smirked up at me after I got her down on her feet again. "I will follow your rules, and won't be that way to people." Then she wrapped me in a tight hug that, yes, pushed and rubbed those parts of hers on me all over again!"

"What did I just tell you?" I grumbled pushing her off again.

"I can't do that to people, but you're not people." She replied. I blinked at that. Huh? My expression must have made the question plain to her.

"You aren't people, you're my..." she thought about it for a second, then grinned at me. "You're my Greg!"

That was too darn cute! A little creepy to be sure, but cute! I chuckled, "I get your point. Use me though to practice, no full-bodied-pelvis-humping-embraces. Probably short-circuit an old guys pacemaker or something. Just do it like this." I gave her a quick warm hug. Even that felt different, doing something as simple as that with her. Probably because I was so tired.

I think she saw the difference, because she kept on practicing it on me as we took turns blowing up the air mattress and getting her sleeping bag ready. I made a note to myself to get an actual mattress and sheets and stuff for her. Probably could find most of that stuff at Walmart, I kind of have to shop there since they are open 24/7. I told her to lay down and get some rest since we would be up most of the night. Dutifully she lay down and I took her hand in mine. I was about to pray with her before bed. Something I did out of habit when tucking kids in to go to sleep. It struck me as wrong all of a sudden. Does she even believe...? Heck with it. "My House!" I can pray if I want to.

I prayed for safety as we slept, and for quiet minds and hearts. Then I said a prayer of thanks for the opportunity to have Lucretia in my life and guidance in teaching her. After I said Amen I looked down at my little devil who was watching me with bright human eyes. I felt that old pain again flare up. I wished like crazy she was human, but...I'll take what I can get. I got a new friend.

"Am I?" Lucretia asked.

"Are you what?"

"Am I your friend?" She clarified.

For a second I wondered if she could read minds like her mother, then I remembered the look she gave me when I told Mrs. Rat that Lucretia was my friend. I nodded my head.

"I've never had a friend." She said thoughtfully.

"What about your sisters?" I asked.

"That's family, they aren't my friends."

"I guess your right about that."

Chapter 14: Work.

"Gregory...time to get up." A woman's voice broke into my sleep muddled head box.

A head box, for those of you who don't know, is when you are sleeping and your body ends up wrapping the pillow about your cranium with your nose poking out. Completely seals of light, and leaves you in darkness which is perfect for sleep. Though sometimes your nose can get smooshed, you can't breathe and wake up suddenly, but other than that...the head box is wonderful.

"Greg? Your box is beeping." The voice said again. My box? I then heard my alarm clock and slapped the snooze button with a hand.

"Greg?" the voice said again, a little more firmly. Must be my mom. I must still be at home and the past eight years have all been a bad dream! Oh thank GOD!

"Five more minutes Mom. Be up in a bit!" I mumbled. Then tightened my head box and let out a deep sigh of contentment. There was a pause and I heard a clicking noise. Then I heard, breathing, as Mom got closer to my head. Wait a minute, that clicking was familiar... I peeked out of my head box and saw black eyes and...

"Yaaah!" I screamed and rolled off the other side of my mattress into the wall! I looked over and saw Lucretia giving me an expression I was becoming much too familiar with. A smirk. Geez all Friday! I can't stand that smirk.

"Are you alright, Greg?" she asked.

"Never better." I grumbled.

I looked at the clock. 9:30pm. Time to leave. I got up and slid on my work pants, hat, coat and shoes. I looked over at my winged student and said. "Go ahead and put your clothes on. It ain't much, but it will keep you decent while we get you some new things to wear." Lucretia nodded and vaulted the railing to the stairs dropping down to the next floor.

"Lose the wings while we are out and about, and no Parkour inside the house young lady!" I yelled after her. Sheesh, I really am sounding like an authority figure. I shook my head at myself and finished filling my pockets.

Down stairs I saw her in t-shirt, shorts, and some of those old flip flops your supposed to wear in the showers in jail. I never got rid of them since they were handy to walk out with to the mailbox. I looked her up and down, grabbed my old canvas work coat to cover her up. It was late fall early winter, ludicrous to have her catch a cold on her first night here. We went out to my truck, had another adventure with using the seat belt. She didn't like it, acted afraid of it for some reason. I guess she didn't like being restrained or something. She seemed to calm down when I put one on as well, though she wouldn't let go of my hand while we drove. Glad my trucks an automatic.

You would think shopping would be a terrible experience or I would have something humorous to say about it. It went really well actually. I showed her the paper ads at the front of the store, we walked into the women's section, then wandered to the men's section, then the children's. Then the automotive section! I just wanted to get her clothes, but she wanted to look around, I gave her a time limit and after touching and smelling everything she said she had enough and we should go. I told her I wanted to buy her something, so she followed her nose to the food aisle and picked up a Hershey chocolate bar. I finally threw my hands up in frustration, bought her the candy bar and walked out, her flip-flopping behind me all the way. She doesn't want clothes? Fine! I'll pick her some stuff up later so her "Highness" can wear what I choose!

Out in the parking lot, her flip-flopping turned to regular walking and I glanced over my shoulder and stopped. She was munching on the candy bar with that smirk that said, "Look at how pleased with myself I am!" She was wearing new clothes. She had a thick dark blue zip up sweatshirt, and a thick white tank top underneath. This was followed by baggy olive-colored cargo pants held up with a wide leather belt with a gaudy silver belt buckle that had that lame-ass little devil girl reclining back on it. The pants were tucked into what looked to be steel-toed hiking boots with bright blue laces in them.

"Please tell me you didn't steal those!" I pleaded.

"Of course not!" She mumbled around a mouth full of chocolate. "I made copies of what I liked in the store." She licked the chocolate off her fingers and I saw she was wearing fingerless leather gloves. I shook my head again...she seems to make me do that a lot.

"You do know that you look like a walking advertisement for teenage rebellion? All you need now is to put on too thick eye shadow and find the appropriate shade of hooker lipstick to complete the picture." I glanced down a little and grimaced. "While you're at it, put a bra on! Your gonna poke someone's eye out if you don't get those covered!"

"Yes M...Greg." She replied sarcastically.

"You can call me Master now, if you really want to." I said after hearing her catch her words.

"I would have said it without the proper respect." She returned. Hmmm, maybe she does listen.

"So if you can make clothes out of...I guess, magic. How come you didn't do it before?" I asked as we got into the truck.

"I didn't know what they were made out of, or what they smelled like, or how they felt. Really Master, you should know these things."

Makes sense in a way, I guess. I drove to the industrial complex where I work and had her sit in the passenger's seat while I did a quick check of the work truck. Then off we went. I told you before, it's not a glamorous job, but it's my job and I enjoy it. I saw some of the gleaners; those are guys I don't chase from the dumpsters. They have permission to check if anything is salvageable they can use. The scavengers are the ones who will empty an entire container to find the brass valve at the bottom so they can sell it for meth. I belieive the proper term for them is tweaker. I don't know, what I do know is it leaves a helluva mess for me to clean up.

Lucretia was full of questions, and seemed to have gotten over her wide-eyed wonder of everything. At least, now she was asking about everything she was seeing.

"Why are tires round, and why do we need tires when the round metal thing is stronger?"

"Why are buildings shaped the way they are, and why are they called buildings?"

" Why are the seats covered with cloth?"

"Why is there a tree shaped air freshener when it doesn't smell like a tree?"

I tried to answer any and all questions as best as I could. I remember when I was a kid I would ask questions about everything, my dad never told me to stop asking or grew tired of it. Except when he had to concentrate on what he was doing.

It was going to be a long night.

Eventually Lucretia ran out of steam and saw me starting to move the dumpsters to the compactor. She hopped out of the truck and walked along with me as I found some metal pieces I pulled out of some of the dumpsters.

"What are those for Master?" she asked.

"Compactors only so big, and I got a lot of junk to throw in there. I pull out metal pieces so I can sell them as scrap metal. That's metal that gets melted down and made into new things. Basically it's recycling, but you actually make money at it."

"Why do you need money? Mother is going to be giving you gold." Lucretia asked while picking up an aluminum water bottle and sniffing it. She recoiled away making a gagging sound.

I didn't laugh, I may have smiled but turned so she couldn't see. "It's good sense to do this. It doesn't take much time. I save space in my machine for real trash, and I get a little spending money." I also got to interact with more people, something I hadn't needed of late by having friendly neighbors. Neighbors...oh man...how in the world am I going to explain this to them?

Just like that...Murphy's Law decided to take a crap in my cheerios!

"Hey Greg! Who's your friend?" I heard Jemima say from behind me.

Chapter 15: Help

I tried to act nonchalant, and waved over at the approaching vampire. Problem is, that my brain kinda short-circuited. It was like when I met William for the first time and my mouth engaged and my head wasn't on the same page. "Hi Jemima! This is Lucretia, the succubus from your Halloween party. Lucretia, say hello to the nice Gatewatch lady and be polite please."

I'm dead...so incredibly dead! Lucretia pulled a Hail Mary and saved my ass.

My succubus turned wide eyes to Jemima whose eyes looked like a rainbow caught in a paint-mixer they were changing colors so fast!

"My name is Lucretia, from the 6th Plane, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am sorry for trying to kill you."

Then she stuck out her hand to shake!

Jemima's mouth opened and shut like a goldfish. I took that moment to walk up and gently press Lucretia's hand down to her side. I had an idea that was so crazy that it just might work!

I have always wanted to use that line.

"Lucretia, when introducing yourself to someone you should not bring up past attempts on their lives." I chided her.

"But Master, through talking with you, I thought it would put her at ease to know I am not going to try to do it again." She responded, turning to look at me.

"Mas...s...ster!?" Jemima sounded like she was choking.

I ignored her, "You did everything right Lucretia. You had the proper tone of voice, you were a touch too polite, but in this situation that is a good thing since you have never been properly introduced. I mean you met once, but again...don't want to bring up the assassination attempt. It kills the mood that you want to create for your first real meeting."

"Greg! What in the..." Jemima began. I glanced over and held up a hand. "One moment Jemima, I got to teach her something here."

Lucretia seemed to be all ears, waiting for me to talk. I am so glad she was playing along for this, or things could get bad.

"Generally speaking when meeting people of this century we do not say it is a pleasure to meet them unless at a formal event which I will explain later. For a jeans and non-collared shirt event we say things like "it's nice to meet you" or "good seeing you" though that last one can also be used for saying goodbye."