Miniskirts & Legal Briefs

Story Info
Marla's husband encourages her slutty side
4.8k words
4.31
138.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla awoke before the alarm went off. She glanced at the clock. Only a few minutes remained before she had to get ready for work. Joe, her husband, still held her close. Only the bed sheet covered their naked bodies. Their lovemaking the night before had been particularly passionate. They didn't have sex as often as they used to, but Joe's needs that night were unusually urgent and filled with animal passion. Often she would wake in the middle of the night to feel Joe's stiff cock pressed against her, his hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipples. His touch made her instantly wet. That's how it had been that night. Joe had lifted her nightgown, and after finger fucking her pussy, entered her from behind. After several minutes of hard thrusting, he shot his load deep inside. Then they fell asleep still nestled together like two spoons.

Marla punched the alarm button as soon as it went off and slipped out of bed. She had showered and was brushing the tangles out of her shoulder length blond hair before Joe stirred awake. He admired her shapely figure from his vantagepoint in bed. By all accounts she was still a hot number. She had a thin body with medium, perky breasts. Her stomach was flat, and her legs were long and shapely. Nature had been good to her over the past 45 years. The sight of her naked body made his cock stir once again.

Joe rolled out of bed and stood behind Marla. He cupped her breasts in his hands as he kissed her neck. "Hmmm, you smell good," he said. "Got time for a quickie?"

Marla's nipples hardened in response to his touch. She hadn't cum last night. Joe had been too quick and she too tired to prolong their lovemaking session. The idea of crawling back into bed and taking his hard cock deep inside her was almost more than she could resist. But her practical side won out. "Sorry, honey. I can't. I'll be late for work. But hold on to that thought."

"Yeah sure," Joe said with a smile. "I bet you got some young stud waiting for you at the courthouse." Marla worked in the records department at the county courthouse. Joe never missed a chance to kid her about the young attorneys who had cause to frequent her file room during the day.

"Right. They're just lined up down the hall waiting to get their turn," she said jokingly as she slipped into her conservative office attire. The head of the records department insisted on female employees wearing skirts and dresses instead of the casual clothes permitted in other departments. In that way they matched the three-piece suits worn by many of the attorneys. Marla didn't object to this policy, however, and worked hard at maintaining a prim and proper professional appearance.

When Marla got to the office, a small group of clerks was standing around the coffee machine. "Did you hear the news on the radio this morning?" one of them asked.

"No. What happened?" Marla replied.

"George Harrison died this morning. He was only 58. It was cancer."

Marla put her purse under her desk and sat down. It took a few moments for the news to sink in. She had been a Beatles fan from the day she heard their first record. But she always considered herself a Paul girl, or maybe a John girl. None of her teeny bopper friends had a crush on George. But they all had the hots for John or Paul. Paul was her favorite because he was so cute. Still George was part of a rock legend. And as she got older she appreciated George's music more. Perhaps his songs appealed to a more mature audience. "My Guitar Gently Weeps" sounded better today than "I Want to Hold Your Hand." Among the fabulous four, George was clearly ahead of his time. And now he was gone.

Marla sipped her coffee as she recalled how the Beatles had inspired her to defy conventional authority. In high school, one-by-one, the boys traded in their crew cuts for long hair that hung over their collars. The girls let their hair grow long and straight, too, but their skirt lengths got shorter and shorter. Marla's mother wouldn't allow her to wear skirts above the knee. She didn't think it was decent. It made the girls look like tramps she said. But Marla found ways to dodge her mother's rigid rules. As soon as she arrived at school Marla would duck into the restroom and put on the mini- skirt that she had tucked into her book bag.

The high school had a dress code. Guys had to wear their shirts tucked into their pants and their hair couldn't hang over the collar. The girls had to wear skirts that hung below the knee. Proper skirt length was determined by having the potential offender kneel in front of the dean. If the skirt touched the floor, it was the proper length. If not, she had to go home and change into more "decent" clothes.

So many kids were ignoring the dress code that it became increasingly difficult to enforce. The school administration often looked the other way, but periodically they cracked down. In the spring of Marla's senior year she was stopped in the hall by the dean and told to report to the office. She had just walked out of the restroom. Before exiting she had glanced at her mini- skirt in the mirror. What was wrong with a short skirt anyway, she thought. It showed off her long, sexy legs. And that was a good thing.

Several students had been herded into the dean's office that morning. He called each into his office to dole out the reprimand and obligatory detention slip. "Marla, don't you think your skirt is too short?" he asked with a sarcastic tone.

"No, sir," she responded defiantly.

"Kneel down and let's find out, shall we?" he commanded.

Marla did as instructed. Her skirt was positioned about mid-thigh and was clearly several inches off the ground.

"Well, I guess we have a problem here, don't we?" the dean said with a smile.

After the inspection, Marla leaned forward onto her hands to help her get up off the floor. "At least you're wearing panties," the dean remarked. "That's more than I can say for some of the little tramps I get in here. Now, go home and change into a proper skirt?"

*****

"Excuse me. I need some help locating the court records for the State of Illinois versus Arnold Becker."

The sound of Rick Carlson's voice pulled Marla back to reality. Rick was an assistant state's attorney. He normally sent a law clerk down to pull court records. She was surprised to see him in person this time.

Rick was younger than Marla by a decade. He had the aggressive good looks of an up and coming legal beagle in the State's Attorneys office. His body was lean and muscular. Not the heavy physique of a bodybuilder, but more like an Olympic swimmer. His jet-black hair was thick and neatly gelled. It accented his perfect white teeth that gleamed when he smiled, which he did frequently.

Marla dutifully escorted him into the file room where many of the court records were kept. The more recent court cases were stored on computer disk, but the majority of the older ones were still in the file room. Marla quickly found the right file cabinet. Rick stood behind her as she checked each file label until she found "State of Illinois vs Arnold Becker". The file was heavy and thick, and was crammed into the drawer. Marla had trouble retrieving it. Rick reached around and helped her pull it from the drawer. As he did so, she was momentarily trapped between his hard, lean body and the extended file drawer. The feel of his taut body against her back sent a vibration through her spine. Her nipples became erect as he momentarily held her captive while he rifled through the file. She pushed the drawer closed and turned around.

"Wait a minute," he said as he continued to flip through the file. "This isn't all of it. Becker was granted a retrial on appeal. I'm looking for that court transcript."

Marla opened the drawer and searched again. "I'm sorry, but it's not here."

"Are you sure?" Rick asked.

Marla checked one more time. "It's possible another attorney has it, or never returned it. Let me do some more searching and I'll call you when I find it."

"I'll be in court all afternoon. If you find it, just hold it for me. I'll stop by to pick it up," Rick commanded. "By the way," he continued, "I like your perfume. What is it?"

Marla was a bit taken aback by Rick's quick shift from being strictly business to asking a personnel question. "It's Obsession. I think it's my favorite," Marla said.

"I think it's become my favorite, too," he said with a smile.

Later that afternoon Marla found the missing file and called the District Attorney's office to inform Rick. His secretary took the call. "Sorry, he's still in court. I'll leave a message on his desk."

****** Joe's first comment to Marla that evening was, "Did you hear George Harrison died?"

"Yeah, everyone was talking about it this morning. It started me reminiscing about my high school days. Remember how the girls wore mini-skirts and no bras?"

Joe smiled, "Remember? How could I forget? You wore a mini-skirt on our first date. You were really hot and sexy then."

"What do you mean by that? Aren't I hot and sexy now?" Marla asked.

"Sure you're sexy now, but you wear such conservative clothes at work. It….well, it just keeps all of your best assets under wraps."

"What are you saying? I should dress like a tramp?" Marla said flippantly.

Joe paused for a moment. "Well, if you want to know the truth, yes, it wouldn't hurt. Not at work maybe, but at night and on weekends. It might spice things up a bit." Marla acted surprised and a bit offended by her husband's remarks but deep inside he was expressing some of the same feelings she had. After 20 years of marriage things were a bit routine in the bedroom.

"Oh, and what else would you like to see, mister?" Marla continued. "What other fantasies do you have that you haven't told me about?"

"If I tell you, will you promise not to get mad?" Joe asked. Marla nodded. "I keep fantasizing about you getting fucked by another man. You pick a guy up, he fucks you, and you come home and confess what a little cock- craving slut you are. There I said it. It's out in the open."

Joe's confession wasn't a total surprise. He had hinted that he wanted to see her with another man on several occasions, but she played along as if she was intrigued. "Really? You'd like to see me get fucked by another man?" Marla repeated. "Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"Fuck no, I wouldn't be jealous," Joe reassured her. "Not if I know who he is and you tell me all about it afterward."

The idea of getting fucked by a stranger was one of Marla's fantasies, but she had never felt comfortable expressing that desire to Joe. But now that it was out in the open, now that he admitted it was one of his fantasies too, the idea made her horny as hell.

"How about if you watched him fuck me? Wouldn't you like that even more?" Marla asked suggestively.

Joe indicated his approval with a big smile.

"Hold on for a second. I've got an idea," she said as she headed for the bedroom.

Marla searched through the skirts hanging in her closet and selected a tight fitting one that she hadn't worn in some time. It was a bit too "slutty" for the office. She was also able to locate a low-cut blouse that she had purchased over a year ago, but never wore because, well, it too screamed 'I'm just a slutty whore.' It was made of a thin satin material and clearly showed her lacy bra. This time, however, she selected a sheer bra that allowed a hint of her nipples to show through the blouse. She completed the ensemble with a pair of black high heels. Satisfied with her choices, she quickly changed from her conservative office attire into her sexy outfit.

Joe gave a low whistle when she returned to the living room. "Oh baby, now that's more like it. You look so fucking sexy."

"Is this more like what you had in mind?" she asked as she twirled like a New York fashion model.

"Yes, but don't you think that skirt is too short?" Joe asked.

Marla smiled coyly as Joe put his hand on his chin and continued to study her over the top of his reading glasses. "I can't tell from here. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give it the test. Come over here and kneel down," he commanded.

Marla went along with Joe's little game.

"Just as I thought. This skirt is way too short. Now lean forward on your hands." Once again Marla did as he directed. The mini-skirt rose up and exposed the bottom of her ass. "Hmm, you are a little slut," Joe said as his hand reached up under her skirt. "You aren't wearing any panties." Joe ran his fingers between her thighs and lightly stroked her pussy. It was damp and Marla sighed faintly as his finger slowly encircled her clit.

Joe ran his finger up and down her slit gently parting her swollen pussy lips. She spread her legs a little wider, still on all fours, allowing him freer access to her pussy. Joe raised her skirt to fully expose her firm ass. He inserted a finger into her wet box, which caused her to gasp slightly. "I love it when you finger fuck me," Marla said between gasps. She rocked backward in an attempt to drive the finger in deeper.

"Deep down, I'm just a little slut, and you know it, don't you?" Marla said as Joe fingered her faster, sliding his digit in deeper with each stroke. "You make me feel like a fucking whore. And I love it."

"You love teasing men with your sexy body, don't you?" Joe said as he increased his finger fucking pace.

"Oh god, that feels good. Yes, do it just like that. That's what the dean wanted to do to me. He wanted to finger fuck me in his office that day. But he knew better. He knew I would tell everyone what a fucking pervert he was. I know I made his cock hard when I leaned forward to show him my ass. It was so easy to do. I could see the bulge in his pants after I got up off the floor. And it made me wet knowing he wanted to fuck a little slut like me." Marla pushed herself back onto Joe's feverish hand and wiggled her ass to increase the wonderful sensations that were running through her wet pussy. Her juices ran onto his fingers. After twenty years, Joe knew exactly how to find the right spots, those little hot buttons, that tripped her trigger. She moaned deeply as her orgasm overcame her.

After a second or two Marla turned around, still on her knees, and started fumbling with Joe's belt buckle. "Hmmm, that was so good. I wanna suck your cock."

Joe stopped her. "Sorry baby, but you don't have time for that right now. Rick Carlson called before you got home and said he needed that case file tonight. I told him you'd drop it off at the Brass Rail."

"Rick Carlson called here?" Marla asked in a surprised tone.

"I told him you'd be right over. He's probably there waiting for you right now." Marla wondered to herself what else her husband had discussed with Rick. And why did he suggest that she meet him at a lounge at the Holiday Inn when Rick could just as easily stop by the house?

"I better change," Marla said as she got to her feet.

"No, there's no time for that," Joe responded quickly. "Besides, I think he might like seeing you in something other than your business suits."

******

Marla searched the dark bar for signs of Rick Carlson. It was crowded and noisy, but she soon found him seated at a booth in the corner. She hugged the heavy case file against her chest as she crossed the room.

"Marla! Thanks for bringing that file over. I really appreciate it," Rick said as he took the pile of paper from her arms and placed it on the table next to his drink. "Please sit down. The least I can do is buy you a drink."

"Thanks. It wasn't any trouble," Marla lied. "But I really should be going."

"Nonsense. Sit. Sit," he said as he ushered her into the booth next to him. "Waitress, bring my friend a Mai Tai," he said with a flourish. "They're really excellent here. That's what I'm having."

Marla sipped her drink as Rick repeated how much he appreciated her extra efforts in finding the file and bringing it to him. She twirled the ice in the glass with a little straw. The drink was either extra potent or her empty stomach was causing it to have a heightened affect. In either case, her initial nervousness soon subsided and she found herself staring at Rick's dark brown eyes as he proceeded to tell her some of the legal details of his court case. "You look sexy in that outfit," he interjected. Once again he had suddenly shifted from discussing business to offering a personal compliment. Just like he had done in the file room.

"Why thank you. That's very nice."

"I also thought you looked sexy today in the file room," he continued.

Marla took a long sip from her tropical drink. "You did?"

"Yes. But those business suits keep all of your best assets under wraps," he continued. "You have such a hot, sexy body, if I may be so bold."

Where had Marla heard those words before? Unconsciously, she glanced across the room. And to her astonishment, who was sitting at the bar, but Joe. Her expression instantly turned from astonishment into one of stunned silence at seeing him there. He picked up her gaze, flashed a big smile, and gave her the "thumbs up" sign. So that's it. Joe had set this up with Rick beforehand, she thought to herself. Fine. If he wanted to get his rocks off watching his wife act like a slutty tramp then that's exactly what he would get.

Marla turned back to Rick. "I like dressing sexy. It makes me feel alive," she said seductively. She moved closer to Rick and let her hand rest on his thigh. She stroked the inside of his trousers lightly with her fingernails. "Ya know what? I'm not wearing any panties." This time it was Rick who took a long pull on his Mai Tai.

Marla let her fingers trail across Rick's crotch. She detected the bulge that was forming in his pants. "I felt that earlier today," she whispered, "when you rubbed against me in the file room." She deftly found his zipper and pulled it down. Rick offered no resistance. She reached in and felt his stiff member. "It's so big," she whispered softly. "I see you keep your best assets under wraps, too." Marla grasped his stiffening rod and stroked it lightly. Rick moaned under his breath. Marla let Rick's hands roam over the sheer fabric that barely concealed her tits. Her nipples immediately responded to his touch and peaked into rubbery nubs.

"This place is too crowded," he said abruptly. He threw a pile of bills on the table, zipped up his pants, and took Marla by the hand. Without explanation he led her to the lobby and toward the elevators.

He punched the 7th floor button. As soon as the doors closed, he pressed Marla against the back of the elevator and kissed her mouth hard. He grabbed her ass and pulled her into him. "You are a little tease, aren't you?" he panted into her ear. "You like to make a guy's cock hard with your sexy clothes and hot body."

"Are you complaining?" Marla countered as she explored his firm ass. Her hands found his crotch again and she stroked his cock through his pants. "I like being a sexy little slut. I may look like a prim and proper woman by day, but I'm a slutty whore by night."

The elevator doors opened and Rick led Marla down the hallway with his room key at the ready. Once in the hotel room, they immediately started fumbling with their clothes. Rick unbuttoned her blouse and disengaged the bra clasp in what seemed like one swift snap of his fingers. He pushed her onto the bed and sucked eagerly on one of her erect nipples. She gasped softly as he pulled on one nipple with his lips and pinched the other lightly between his fingers. His free hand caressed the inside of her thigh while he worked his way toward her pussy. She still had her skirt on, but by now it was hiked up around her waist.

Marla pushed Rick's shirt over his shoulders in an attempt to get rid of the thin barrier of cloth that separated her from his bare skin. He stopped sucking on her tits long enough to throw his shirt onto the floor and then continued on his mission. He sucked on her tits harder and pulled on her rubbery nipples. Marla moaned softly, "Bite my tits. Oh yeah, just like that."

12