Miniskirts & Legal Briefs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick continued kissing and lightly biting her tummy as he worked his tongue down to her pussy. He licked her slit slowly. His tongue traveled the entire length in one smooth motion and then encircled her clit, flicking it softly. Marla gave out a muffled cry as he tortured her with his tongue. Her clit was hard and on fire. He worked his tongue over and around it perfectly. She was so hot she gasped as she fought to maintain control of her orgasm.

Then Rick worked his way back on top of Marla and dry humped her using the hard bulge in his pants to rub against her pussy. Marla spread her legs to allow him fuller access to her wet box. The sensation of the fabric rubbing against her erect, swollen clit was surprisingly exciting. She grabbed his ass and held him tighter against her pussy and he continued grinding into her.

Soon she began pulling on Rick's belt buckle in an attempt to get his pants off. Rick got the message and stood up while he dropped his pants to the floor. In that instant, Marla glanced into the corner of the room. The access door that separated their room from the one next door was slightly ajar. Someone was watching them. It was Joe! Marla didn't acknowledge Joe's presence. She knew he was playing games with her. If he wanted a show, then he was going to get one.

She took Rick's cock in her hand and stroked it. It was about as long as Joe's but bigger around. "God, you're big," she said loud enough for Joe to hear. "Your cock is really going to fill me up." She sat on the edge of the bed and took the head of it into her mouth. She sucked on it deftly and licked the underside with her wet tongue. It responded by jumping slightly and growing harder. She looked over at Joe out of the corner of her eye as she worked on Rick's cock. Through the partially open doorway she could see that Joe's pants were down around his ankles and his cock stood firmly at attention. "Oh baby, you really know how to suck my cock," Rick said as he urged Marla on by placing his hand on the back of her head and pulling her closer.

"I want to feel that big cock inside me," Marla said between sucks. "I want you to fuck me doggie style. I want to feel that cock of yours deep inside me," she repeated. She quickly got back onto the bed, rested her head on the pillow, closed her eyes and stuck her soft, firm ass in the air. Rick kneeled behind her. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, parting her swollen pussy lips. Marla was dripping wet with excitement. She couldn't wait to feel that big cock buried inside her. And the knowledge that her husband was watching her get fucked by another man made it even more exciting.

Rick pushed his cock in deeper while he pulled Marla's hips toward him. His stiff rod slid all the way in, filling her with his meat. She gasped softly as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. "Fuck me with that big dick of yours. Fill me all the way up with it," she urged.

Rick pulled out and then pushed his cock home again. His paced increased as he drove his cock in and out of Marla's eager pussy. Then he slowed down and pulled out momentarily. "Oh don't tease me with it," she pleaded. "Fuck me."

Marla felt the head against her pussy lips again. But this time it felt different. She opened her eyes and glanced between her legs. It was Joe! He was taking his turn. Two guys were fucking her at the same time. Just like Joe wanted. Marla soon spotted Rick standing off to the side, his cock still fully erect. Marla reached out for his dick. "Come over here," she urged. "No sense letting that hard cock go to waste. I'm such a fucking slut I want it all; both of them." She took Rick's dick in her mouth and sucked wantonly as Joe pumped her pussy with his hard tool.

After a few minutes of fucking her pussy, Joe stopped briefly. "OK, counselor, it's your turn. Let's switch." Marla willingly released her hold on Rick's cock. He traded places with Joe.

"Oh god, put that big dick in me again," Marla cried. "Fuck me hard and deep." She backed onto his cock and drove it deep inside her pussy. She could feel the tip pushing against her cervix. It filled her up. And every stroke touched all the right places.

Joe stroked his cock as he watched Rick fucking his wife. His cock grew harder as he watched this stranger filling his wife up with his big tool. This was his fantasy, and now it was finally happening; his slutty wife getting fucked doggy style by some young stud. And he was about to make her cum. He could tell by the deep moans Marla was uttering with every thrust; the way she gripped the pillow. Joe stroked his cock harder and felt his own cum boiling in his balls.

"Oh, that's right. Fuck me like that. I want you to cum all over my ass." Then she looked at Joe. "And I want you to cum all over me, too. Tonight, I'm your slutty whore. And I want you to cum all over me. I want you both to shoot your cum on me." Marla reached between her legs and fingered her clit while Rick fucked her harder and faster. " I'm going to cum if you keep fucking me like that," she gasped at Rick.

After a few more thrusts from Rick, Marla sighed deeply, "Oh god, I'm cumming now." Rick continued banging Marla until he, too, went over the edge. He pulled out of her tight pussy and shot his load all over her back.

Joe stroked his cock faster and faster. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum, too," Joe announced. After a few more strokes he unleashed hot jets of cum all over her back and ass.

*****

Marla let the hot spray from the showerhead cascade over her body. She felt relaxed and completely satisfied both mentally and physically. Joe had introduced her to a side of her sexual being that she had always kept hidden. It was true, she thought. She enjoyed being a tease, a slutty little tramp. But Joe enjoyed it even more. And she vowed that this wouldn't be her last time with two men. The party was just beginning.

She turned on the radio as she toweled herself dry. The refrains of "It Don't Come Easy" floated through the bathroom mist. George would have been proud.

12