Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When there was no response she stayed silent too certain she could hear someone or something.

"I can hear you breathing you know. Why won't you just talk?"

There was still no response. Ellie disconnected the call and tried the local cab service. She needed to get to a hospital. The call connected, she heard a ring before the call abruptly dropped. She looked at the phone and saw that once again there was no network coverage. Considering she was just on the phone, it was really odd for the signal to disappear especially since she hadn't moved an inch since the call came in.

Almost as if the signal was jammed.

She was no longer certain if she was just being paranoid or if someone was actually messing with her. It made her angry to think that someone was in her house, playing mind games with her.

"What the fuck in hell do you want?" She screamed in no particular direction. She spun around to prepare herself for her would-be assailant but only ended up clutching her head in distress.

*Buzz-buzz-buzz*

Her phone set off in her palm making her jump.

"Hello?" She squeaked.

This time she could hear the distinct sound of panting. It took her a few seconds to realise it was coming from her.

"Hello? Who's there?"

"Hello? Who's there?" It was faint but sounded like her echo on the call. But that could only mean one thing.

Dammit! They're here, inside.

She slowly backed away towards a corner, staying alert for any movement.

"Who are you? What do you want?" she asked loudly.

"Who are you? What do you want?" she heard a feeble echo on the phone. She disconnected and dialled the police. Once again, the call was abruptly dropped.

"Stop fucking with me you asshole and show yourself!" She yelled in frustration. She didn't have a plan for what she would do when they showed themselves, neither was she armed in any way, but, she was growing tired of the mind games and wanted to just get whatever this was over with.

Suddenly the air surrounding her grew foggy. Ellie coughed as she inhaled the white smoke. Just before she passed out she saw the outline of a person wearing a gas mask.

*****

Ellie opened her eyes with a start struggling to breathe. She felt like she was drowning. She shook her head and tried to raise it above the water just so she could breathe- it hurt like hell when she did it but it couldn't be helped. She had no idea what time of the day it was but it was bright, too bright making it harder to keep her eyes open. Then she got hit by another wave. She tried to move her hands and feet to swim but struggled. For the first time she realised that she couldn't move.

What's wrong with my legs?

She couldn't manage to open her eyes enough to check what was happening. Her legs felt numb and try as much as she would, she couldn't move them. For that matter she couldn't move her hands much either. Just as she opened her eyes she was hit by another crashing wave of water. The weird thing was that she didn't feel like she was submerged in water. She racked her brains to recall the last distinct memory she had of her whereabouts.

In the bedroom... the fog... a man.

It was returning to her in bits and pieces. As much as it hurt her she shook her head and opened her eyes. She was in her bathroom. She looked down at herself- she was bound to one of the dining chairs. Her skirt was raised high and her legs spread apart so that they were positioned just behind the forelegs of the chair and tied to them while he arms were restrained behind the chair. She couldn't tell what was used as binding, only that there was enough slack to draw her fists till her knees, but no further.

With her chest sticking out and her legs spread, even though she still had her clothes on, she felt exposed and vulnerable. And her head still hurt like hell. She watched as a person approached her with a bucket in hand and forcefully tossed its contents on her. She gagged and struggled to draw air, gulping in water instead. She was soaked to the bone now.

"Plea-please, stop it." She pleaded with her attacker. "I can't breathe."

The person stood and watched her in silence. She couldn't make out his face as he stood in the shadows, but, she could discern it to be a man. He put the bucket down and kicked it away. She sighed in relief, glad for the reprieve. She waited for his next move but it didn't come in; he stood absolutely still.

She was starting to feel cold. "What, what do you want?" she asked shivering a little and conscious of her pink nipples scrunched up and poking out through the wet fabric of her sheer top. Given her situation she knew that compliance would be her best option now. She tried to mentally prepare herself to play along with whatever demands he would make of her. But there were none, only silence.

"Why are you doing this? If you want something, just tell me. There is no need to hurt me." She tried to reason with her captor.

Still no response, just an unwavering stare. Maybe, it would be better to appeal to the man's sense of compassion she thought.

"Look, I'm hurt. You can check my head, you'll see... I need to get to a hospital- make sure I'm okay."

Still nothing.

She tried to focus on his clothes to see if they offered any clue about who he could be. But there wasn't anything significant or remarkable about them.

"Please, let me go to the hospital... At least tell me what is it you want? I'll do whatever you ask, just let me go."

She watched as the man silently rubbed the front of his pants. His movements were slow and deliberate, not rushed in any way. He was watching her and rubbing himself. If her head didn't hurt the way it currently did, Ellie had to admit that there was something extremely erotic about being exposed to man in this manner.

Well, if he's just going to watch and rub himself, I have no problem with this.

But then he stopped. Staying in the shadows he moved around and got behind her. She craned her head to see what he was doing but it hurt her head too much, so she gave up.

"What the-"

She was caught by surprise as her vision was impaired by a piece of cloth tied round her eyes. He moved swiftly so that he already had the blindfold securely in place before she could process what was happening.

She could no longer see him. Fortunately, his breathing was loud and ragged and gave her an indication of where he might be- which at the moment felt really close to her. She could feel him breathing near the joint of her neck and shoulder. Because she was wet she felt goose bumps rise on her skin as she felt his warm breath tickle her skin leaving her nipples almost painfully erect.

And he hasn't even touched me yet!

She heard him move and felt a tugging on her skirt. She didn't understand what he was doing till she heard the ripping sound and knew that her skirt was most likely shredded. She could feel the cool air against her wet panty. She tried to close her legs together in vain, as they were secured in place.

At least he won't suspect the real reason my panty's this wet.

"Ah!"

She was taken aback by the tingling sensation caused by his warm breath against the cool wet skin of her inner thigh. She heard him sniffing and was mortified at the idea that he could perhaps sniff her arousal. She tried once more, instinctively, to shut her legs.

She felt a tugging on her blouse followed by a ripping sound again. She sat heaving bound to the chair, with her skirt and blouse ripped in the centre, leaving her exposed. Her nipples had escaped her bra long ago and now sat puckered and pink sticking out invitingly from the cream coloured satin bra she was still wearing. Her tiny matching cream coloured panty was rendered transparent from all the water it had absorbed, and clearly showed the dark pubic hair covering her mound.

He was close; she could tell because she could hear his uneven breathing and feel the warmth from his body. The anticipation of his next move left her feeling anxious. She couldn't tell if he intended to just play with her or hurt her. Not being able to see while sitting bound and exposed only served to heighten her fears.

"Please let me go. I won't tell anyone what happened here. Just let me go." She tried appealing afresh.

She heard him moving and then her blindfold was off. She blinked her eyes to adjust to the harsh light. She watched as a gag was stuffed into her mouth and the blindfold tied to her mouth this time. The fabric cut the corners of her mouth and secured the gag in place making it hard for her to utter anything other than garbled sounds.

He walked around from behind her and stood about ten paces ahead. She gasped as she watched him slowly turn around to face her.

What the hell is that?

She thought she was hallucinating because in the light the man appeared to have the face of a bull with horns rising above his dark head. She had to blink her eyes a few times and it was only when he moved that she could tell he was wearing the mask of a bull. The guy didn't look like he was much taller than her but he was broad and there was something menacing about his manner even in the way he simply stood before her observing her.

The man moved slowly towards her and for the first time she noticed the piece of steel in his hand; she identified it as one of her kitchen knives. He approached her flaunting the knife in his right hand, prominently displaying it as he loomed over her. He brought the knife close to her face and held it against her skin. She screamed in fear but the gag effectively rendered her mute. She watched him in horror from the corner of her eye as he ran the tip of the blade against her cheek.

Ellie's body wracked in sobs as she was no longer able to hold back the tears. She tightly closed her eyes shut and clenched her fists as she waited for the pain that never came. After a few moments, of what felt like an eternity to her she opened her eyes and saw him simply standing there with the knife pressed against her face. His focus seemed to be fixated on her heaving chest. She watched a tongue dart out of the mask and lick the bull's painted on lips and teeth suggestively.

The man leisurely dragged the knife lower- across her jaw line and then across her collar bone before making its way down to her chest. He was gentle enough not to break the skin but used enough force that she could feel the point of the knife wherever it made contact. Inhaling sharply she held her breath willing herself absolutely still lest the delicate balance be upset and the knife pierce into her flesh.

In the blink of an eye he slipped the knife into the shoulder of her blouse. Before she could flinch he had ripped apart the left sleeve of her blouse. He pushed aside the shredded remains and did the same to the right sleeve as well. Not once did she feel his hands at all, only the cool steel. He stepped back with his hand under his chin as if to admire his handiwork.

It took her a few minutes to bring her breathing back to normal. He had startled her when he suddenly used his knife making her inadvertently empty her bladder. She sat with her head hung in shame certain he could see the distinct golden puddle on the white tiled floor beneath her. While she normally enjoyed being admired or lusted after by men, this man was scaring her so far.

Soundlessly he approached her again, knife still in hand. He stepped behind her and let his fingers trail up her bare arms. He must've pocketed the knife because she could feel both his hands. She shivered and felt the goose pimples pop on her arms from the contact. His finger tips felt calloused and teased her skin in a way that made her vaginal walls clench. She held her breath and clenched her fist again- this time to steel herself against the pleasurable sensations.

Continuing to stroke her arms he leaned into the joint of her neck. She felt his tongue draw her earlobe into his hot wet mouth and she heard him groan. The first sound she had heard from him. It was a deep, rumbling sound that stirred something within her. Under different circumstances she would've really enjoyed these sensations but right now her fear was the primary emotion running through her.

Abruptly he stopped and left the room. When he didn't return a few minutes later, she hoped he left for good. She tried shuffling her feet to drag the chair along with her but the way she was tied made any movement difficult. She tugged at her bonds and found them to be unyielding. It began to sink in that if the man didn't return she could most likely end up dying bound to the chair.

Not like I'm expecting someone or like someone's likely to drop by to check on me if I go missing.

Immersed in imagining all the worst case scenarios, she didn't immediately notice when he re-entered the bathroom. She didn't even notice when he plugged the garden hose and the adapter to the spigot. She only noticed him a second before she felt the water hit her.

The man held the hose and directed the stream to strike her in the chest first. The water stung her skin, leaving it bright red. He aimed the nozzle at her crotch next and continued to assault her with the water till she felt her privates go numb from overstimulation. He finally hit her squarely in the face, making her choke on her own spit as she struggled to breathe. He dropped the hose and turned off the water before walking up to her once again.

Ellie's body was slumped with her head hung before her. The strands of her hair clumped together and stuck to her face. Her head was throbbing all over while her arms felt like they were going numb.

At least my lips aren't dry anymore. She thought dryly.

She noticed him advancing and braced herself for whatever was going to come next. She watched him squat before her and level his head with hers. The bull face though a mask terrified her. She couldn't see the eyes or the mouth of the human concealed by the mask. She snapped her head up and away when she saw him draw the knife out again.

The bull faced man watched her eyes go wide in fear as he placed the blade of the knife flat against her sternum. All the crying and water torture had resulted in her make-up being washed away, which left her face looking fresh and pink. Some of her dark hair was stuck to her face, hiding it partially from him. He would have none of that. He gently plucked at the strands- careful not to make contact with her skin- and pushed them away behind her ears.

The man shifted his focus back to the knife in his right hand. He gave the knife a 90 degree twist so that edge of the blade pressed against the fabric of her bra and began to slide it back and forth in her cleavage evocatively. With a flick of his wrist she watched him slice through the centre of the bra. The cups separated with a bounce but continued to cling to her breasts moulded as they were to them.

"Tsk-tsk." He shook his head.

She hitched her breath as he felt the blade make contact with the soft underside of her right breast and heaved in relief when all he did was push the cup away. He repeated the action with the left one as well. She heard him sigh as he shifted his weight to his heels to lean back and admire her breasts. She watched his tongue dart out again. And she shivered knowing what he was imagining. She wasn't certain yet of what he planned to do to her but one thought stuck out clearly,

Sick fuck sure likes to take his time.

*****

The man didn't do anything but just sit on his haunches for some time staring at her. She watched him for any movement or any sign of anything but grew tired after a while. She leaned back into the chair and closed her eyes. She was just beginning to drift off when she felt something graze against the tender skin of her thigh. She watched him drag the knife's point gently across her skin. She closed her eyes, choosing not to watch what she knew was coming next. She felt a tug on her panty and knew it would soon join the rest of her pile of shredded clothing.

The man tossed aside her panty and placed his hands on her knees. His hold was gentle but firm enough that it would've been enough to stay them if they weren't already secured in place. He pressed his calloused fingertips against the inside of her thigh as he slid his hands upwards towards her pubes. She was one of those women that never quite got with the trend of keeping a bald pussy like an underage girl.

The tingling could not be helped. In fact it felt good and if she wasn't gagged he would have heard her soft moan. She felt his head move closer to her groin, his warm breath teasing her further. Her nipples were achingly hard in need of attention but his focus was on the juices leaking out of her pussy. He inhaled her scent before he stuck his tongue out to taste her.

Ellie held her breath to suppress the urge to moan as her body responded to him. He gently lapped away her juices while his fingers played with her skin. She longed to touch her clit but had no way of communicating her need to him. The horns of his mask grew upwards and threatened to pierce her face with one false move. She struggled to move away from them even as she writhed about the chair trying to direct his mouth to her clit.

He must've sensed what she was trying to do. He stopped, stood up and drew back. His mask covered his expression but she imagined he looked smug as he watched her yielding to his advances. Her skin was hot and she felt a bit flustered. She pulled at her bonds trying to break free so she could scratch his face.

"Asshole!"

The expletive was lost in the gag but he noticed her agitation and guessed her response. He chuckled.

Yep, definitely an asshole!

He left the bathroom once more and returned a few minutes later with a small container. She recognised the box that she used to keep her clothespins and wondered what he planned to do with them. The man knelt before her once again and set the box near her feet. He made a great show of it as he held one of the large wooden clothespins before her face and snapped it open and then shut.

She was unable to guess his intent till he grabbed one of her nipples and tugged on it, eliciting a harsh moan from her. He continued to pull on the turgid piece of flesh as he clamped the clothespin around the base of the nipple. She was surprised that the sensation was not at all painful as she may have thought it would be; it almost felt numb and a relief compared to the ache from a few moments ago. Unconsciously she nodded towards her other nipple as if to indicate that he shouldn't neglect the other. He tilted his head upwards so that she could see him smile before he obliged.

Once again he drew back to watch her reactions. She was growing tired. The day was taking a physical and emotional strain on her. She longed to stretch out on her soft bed and drift off to sleep. She hung her head and closed her eyes trying to imagine that it was just what she was doing now. She was roused by the sound of the cabinet opening- he appeared to be searching for something. She watched him take out her electric toothbrush.

The man pressed the button a few times as if testing its condition. Satisfied, he approached her brush in hand. He knelt before her chair once more and tested the brush again. She sighed wondering what kind of devilry was to follow next.

The man lightly touched the brush to her labia. The sensation made her squeak and become alert. Then he flicked the switch on and touched the brush to her clit. Some moments ago she wanted him to pinch her clit but now she needed him to stop. The bristling, vibrating brush was proving to be too much for her sensitive clit. She felt the desire to pee build within- a sign that her body was ready to climax. She clenched her fists anticipating a surge but was left grinding her teeth instead- he'd switched it off.