Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the brush against her clit but no movement. Her labia was still buzzing and she knew she just needed a little bit to push her over the cliff. But he denied her the pleasure. Backing away slowly, he enjoyed the sight of her thrashing about, pulling at her bonds- her beautiful breasts clamped- in frustration. He couldn't hear the words but he could tell that she was cursing him, her lovely long neck straining as her vocal chords tried to overcome the gag.

He waited till she made eye contact with him to touch the front of his trousers, for the first time drawing attention to the bulge inside. It didn't look like much. In fact she wouldn't have even noticed it, if it weren't for the rubbing and his stance- standing with his pelvis thrust out towards her.

Another short stack perv!

She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down. She hadn't figured out his endgame yet but it was clear he planned to torture her by teasing her and using her body's responses against her. She tried to order herself to a state of calm. When she opened her eyes she saw he was unbuttoning his shirt. His movements were slow and drawn out. It wasn't rhythmic in any way and yet it felt like a striptease.

The bull faced man parted his shirt open giving her a glimpse of the broad muscular chest inside, generously covered in brown hair. She watched in a daze as the muscles of his arms rippled while he pulled the shirt off his body. Once again she thought about how seductive this would've been if not for the whole home invasion and binding her part of it.

He neatly folded his shirt before he set it aside. He then unbuckled the belt of his pants. He appeared to gently tug on it and yet the belt swished out of the loops before it hung helplessly in his hand. Holding the ends of the belt in each hand he walked behind her. She felt his tongue dart out to lick away the beads of sweat on her neck. With a start he brought his arms forward placing the belt below her breasts and proceeded to buckle it behind the chair.

He moved around to watch the result. Ellie sat in the chair with her arms glued to her sides by the belt that bound her to the backrest of the chair. Her breasts swelled out and over the constricting piece of leather. He must've liked what he saw because he rubbed himself some more. He pushed his crotch closer to her face so that even through his pants she could smell him and bewilderingly, she thought, she didn't find it disgusting.

He took off his shoes and socks and set them aside before he unbuttoned his jeans. She noticed that it was one of the old school styles with the button fly instead of a zipper. She tried to think of any person she may have known who wore such pants but drew a blank. Then as if he'd forgotten something he shook his head and stopped before he was done with the last two buttons.

The man left the bathroom and returned after a few minutes with her icebox and set it near her feet. He stepped back and finished unbuttoning his pants. As he pulled them off, she noticed that he was wearing some kind of compression shorts under. The man folded his jeans and placed it over his shirt. He stood now in just the shorts and the mask. He approached her and leaned forward so they were face to face. The light cast shadows on his face so she was unable to identify even the colour of his eyes.

He raised his finger to his lips in a universal gesture for silence. Keeping his left index finger pressed against the lips of the bull mask he used his right hand to undo the binding gagging her mouth. Her mouth had gone dry from having the piece of cloth shoved halfway down her throat. She licked her dry lips and opened her mouth to scream- she hoped that at this late hour and quiet of the night her sound would carry far enough to be heard by one of the neighbours. But her vocal chords were exhausted from the crying, screaming and being gagged. So her scream for help was little more than a squeak.

"Shshhh!" he admonished, promptly slapping her across her breasts.

The slaps stung but they also dislodged the clothespins a little resulting in a rush of blood to the relieved area followed by an incredible tingling.

"Agh!" she groaned at the sensations.

"Shshhhh," he gestured once again and gave her two more slaps across her breasts as a warning; these strategically missed her nipples so she only felt the sting from the slap. She pursed her lips and nodded.

He knelt between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs firmly massaging his way up to the lips of her pussy. It felt good to have the blood circulating in her legs again and she moaned as he soothed the cramps in her legs. When he finally reached the folds of her labia he stretched it and opened her wide; it didn't hurt but neither was it comfortable.

She watched in shock as he pulled out another clothespin from the box that was sitting near her feet and pinched the outer lips of her pussy. She closed her eyes in fear, bracing herself for the smarting. He continued to pinch and clip the lips of her pussy till there was no room for any more. Then he went back to massaging her thighs and calves once more.

Ellie opened her eyes and craned her neck forward to try and get a glimpse of what he'd done. She had expected a biting pain but there was only a dull throbbing sensation all around the entrance of her pussy that made her clit pulsate and her juices leak out of her in anticipation. She looked at him confused, unable to comprehend what he was doing and why her body was responding as it was. He responded to her look by declamping her breasts.

The man started off by taking the clothespins off her nipples. He moved behind her and unbuckled the belt and rolled it before depositing it with the rest of his garments. He ran his hands up and down her arms, massaging them and encouraging the normal flow of blood again. She moaned at how wonderful it felt to have her breasts free again and regain some movement in her arms. Her nipples were puffy and her breasts felt full and heavy from all the blood rushing in.

"Aaaah!" She was unable to hold back the moan- he was trailing a piece of ice lazily across her breasts, careful not to make contact with her sensitive nipples.

"Shssshhh." He said harshly and slapped her across the nipples making them tingle more than anything else. She bit back the moan it elicited afraid that he may hurt her if she didn't play along with his rules.

He went back to playing with the ice cube drawing circles with it on her breast, each time the circle growing smaller and closer to her right nipple. Just as it was about to make contact she felt hot air on her left nipple. His mouth appeared close to it and she watched expectantly as he wrapped his warm mouth around one nipple while he teased the other with the piece of ice. She bit her lips to stifle her moans as she felt herself brought to the precipice once more.

But the man was a sadist and this was meant as torture. Once again he denied her by stopping. Ignoring the dagger like looks she cast his way, he took out another ice cube from the icebox and rubbed it between her breasts. He pushed it up and down her belly before he let it slip out of his fingers and slide down her mound.

He took another piece of ice, this time pressing it to her throbbing clit. He worked it along her opening, rolling it in her juices and pushed it against her clit again- long enough for her to find the area surrounding it go numb. He took the very same piece and ran it along her lips before sliding it into her mouth. Dry as her throat was, she sucked on it greedily tasting herself in the process.

The man ran his hardened fingertip against her soft but now dry lip while he rubbed his cock through his shorts with his other hand. She knew what he wanted. She wrapped her lips around his finger and sucked hoping that he would understand her willingness to do as he pleased and praying that he would let her go as soon as he got off.

He stood up so that his crotch was in line with her face and peeled his shorts off. She was dumbstruck by the size of the package that flopped out. He was by no means little in either girth or length and he wasn't even hard yet. She watched him take off his shorts and set them aside like he had done with everything else so far. She also watched as his cock grew fat and long now that it was free. She gulped afraid of what it would take to be able to swallow such a cock; she found blowjobs to be a task under the best of circumstances. She had no idea how she would get through this one.

The man combed his fingers through her hair and grabbed a hold of her head before he stepped forward to stand astride her thighs. With his hands he directed her mouth on to his engorged cock feeding it to her inch by inch. He could hear the gagging sounds she was making but didn't retreat, instead he halted every time he sensed her struggling so that she could relax her throat and would begin to move again only once he could hear her breathing return to normal.

It felt like a lifetime to her before she was able to finally take him all the way in so that the head of his penis hit the back of her throat. She kept reminding herself to breathe through it; she could tell from the way he was progressing that he was not going to back out till he got what he wanted. She relaxed her throat and began to suck on his cock. There was no finesse or technique she just sucked on it like she would on a straw to draw out the fluids.

He felt her suck on his cock and took that as his cue to begin moving. She found it more difficult to maintain the pressure with him sliding in and out. She let her jaw sag to let him freely fuck her throat. He in turn held her head in place while he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth, his pubic bone slamming against her nose every time he pushed in completely. She struggled to breathe as her throat shut around his cock trying to milk it. Her eyes began to tear up as she continued to struggle. She was afraid she would pass out or choke to death if he didn't break his rhythm.

Ellie was afraid of how he would respond when interrupted but she needed to do something to buy her a few gulps of air. She closed her mouth around his cock allowing her teeth to graze the skin on entry. She puckered her lips and clung to the shaft of his cock making it difficult for him to maintain his fast pace. She may have done something right because instead of getting mad at her he shivered and changed his pace slowly dragging his cock past her teeth. With the slower motion she realised she could even use her tongue to swirl the head as it pushed past into her throat.

The man looked down at her; she imagined that he looked pleased. Gazing into her watery eyes he stopped fucking her face and allowed her to go down on him instead. She slobbered all over his cock as she caught her breath and began sucking on the tip even as she tried to go down all the way till her nose was buried in his pubes. She felt his fingers in her hair but this time it wasn't rough; he was holding her hair out of the way for her. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock trying to find some way to be enthusiastic about it.

You're just a bitch and this is just one juicy bone. She told herself.

Ellie found it was easier for her to enjoy herself when she thought of the activity as something she desired. Her prize, she told herself would be all the juicy marrow she would suck out of his bone. She licked and slurped his cock and balls and sucked with more vigour as she dehumanized herself thinking of her reward.

The man began to rhythmically move his hips in time with her head movements making it easier for her to take him in even deeper without gagging. As she sucked on the head he felt himself ready to cum. His thrusts became more shallow and rapid. She sensed the change and used her teeth, her tongue her mouth all at once to draw his cum. Without any warning he began shooting his hot load into her mouth.

It was fortunate that he wasn't in her throat at the time he climaxed else she would've choked on his cum. As it was it filled her mouth and leaked out as he continued to jerk off into her mouth. Ellie did not find the taste of his cum unpleasant so she swallowed as much as she could of her prize, which caught him by surprise. The excess of his jizz streamed down her face and dripped onto her chest. When he finally pulled out of her mouth she noticed that the man's cock wasn't limp like she had come to expect from a penis post-climax.

The man pulled his cock out of her mouth and let it rest against her breasts. He watched them hang heavily, her nipples back to their pink shade. He used his dick to slap her tits. It didn't hurt, just felt weird. He kept slapping her tits and her nipples till his shaft grew thick and hard once more.

"Ow!" she yelped as he grabbed both her tits and wrapped them around his cock.

"Shshhh!" he reprimanded by pulling on her nipples this time. It stung and she almost howled from the pain but managed to bite it down before the sound left her mouth. She tried to remain passive and quiet as she felt him wrap her breasts around his cock and fuck her tits.

This was the kind of sex she was familiar with- men always wanted to fuck her melons after a point- but she was restrained and couldn't do any of things she usually did to help her partner along. She watched as the bull faced man thrust into her cleavage till she had burns from the friction of his pubic hair against her chest. She drooled to allow some relief by way of a lubricant. When it wasn't enough, she spat and kept on spitting- hitting his cock with her saliva. He was pleased to watch her participate and let her know by massaging and squeezing her breasts in a way that made her feel good. By now though, she knew better than to moan so she kept her mouth shut and whimpered instead.

He let go of her breasts very suddenly and reached below to declamp her pussy lips. She was taken aback by the rush of sensation to the area and the intense need she felt to be fucked. He massaged her calves before he untied the restraints holding them there. He also undid the restraints on her hands. She slowly moved her limbs, the feeling returning to them. She was free to move and the only thing she could focus on was the thrumming she felt around her pussy.

The man hooked his arms under Ellie's shoulder and helped raise her to her feet. He muscles ached and she needed to lean against him for support. She pressed her palms against his broad and well muscled chest as she steadied herself. She looked at him confused.

Is this it?

She didn't dare ask the question out loud. She was exhausted. She needed a bath, water to drink and rest but she also needed to be fucked- to completion. Of all the things she could only focus on her needy cunt that had been denied so many times that day. She fell to her knees and leaned forward closing her eyes. She hoped he would understand and give her the fulfilment she sought.

Two sharp slaps against her pussy forced her into a state of alertness again. She watched him over her shoulder as he took position between her knees. He leaned forward and squeezed her breast before pinching her nipple and giving her pussy another slap. Holding his cock in one hand he used the other to continuously slap her pussy till it was bright red and weeping. By now Ellie was crying too in frustration as the man continued to torture her. And then without much ado she felt him push his cock into her.

He grunted and forcefully shoved himself two-three times before he was completely inside her. Her pussy clenched and unclenched his cock ready for its long awaited climax. He grabbed her ass cheeks roughly and drew them apart as he began to stroke himself in and out of her snatch. He wasn't gentle and there was no slow build-up. This was wild and animalistic rutting and she shocked herself by pushing back into him. Exhausted as she was she desperately needed to come before she could pass out.

She felt him pull her by the ass so he could pump deeper into her. The force of his motions made his balls swing wildly and slap against her clit; she prayed he wouldn't stop. He squeezed her ass harder and yanked harder on her flesh- she knew she would be sore and hurting later but didn't care right now- as he fucked her with all his might. He let go of one cheek to reach around and pinch and release her clit in succession a few times till she came with a howl. She slumped and fell forward unable to support herself anymore now that she had found her release while the man continued to pound into her sensitive pussy.

The bull faced man found his cock trapped in a velvety vice clenching and squeezing till he released his cum into her. He watched the woman slumped under him, drained and moaning from her climax as well as the ache of what he'd put her body through. She'd ended up faring much better than he had expected, he was pleased to admit to himself.

He gently picked her up and carried her in his arms to her bedroom where he tucked her under the covers. He had checked earlier so he knew her head injury was superficial and nothing to be concerned about. He went back to the bathroom and returned everything to its place before he dressed up. As he left her home he was certain that when Ellie awoke, apart from some bruising on her butt, she would wave away the whole thing as a dream, a really bad dream.

*****

When Ellie awoke the next day, it was almost past noon. She was surprised that she had managed to sleep in that late till the memories of the previous night returned to her. Her head hurt and she was no longer certain she hadn't just dreamt all the horrible things that were done to her. As far as she could see there was no evidence around her house that proved that something had actually taken place.

The more she thought about it the more unlikely it appeared that any of those things should've taken place at all, especially in light of the fact that none of her stuff appeared out of place or missing. She guessed that in all likelihood she had hit her head and passed out which was the cause of the crazy dreams involving a bull headed man.

She drew herself a nice warm bath and decided she would spend the day pampering herself and forgetting about the weird nightmare.

*****

Monday evening Ellie waited at the bus stop as usual after work. She had her earphones on and was engrossed in the song she was listening to as she took a seat. It took some time for her to notice the young man standing next to her again.

"Ellie," he said as he gestured for her to move in so that he could sit on the seat beside her.

"Gabriel, right?"

"Yes," he responded and sat down staring in front of him. She noticed he wasn't wearing his usual trench coat today, making him look like less of a pervert and almost normal. He didn't stare at her tits or engage her in any way. His behaviour was so altered from what she was used to from him that she couldn't help but wonder what was wrong.

"Gabriel...?" she started.

"Yes?" he asked looking at her blankly.

How do you ask a guy why he won't stare at your tits anymore? She had not given much thought to what she was going to ask him.

"Ummm... never mind." She ended up saying sheepishly.

When her stop came she saw that Gabriel stood up as well. As she moved to the exit she followed close behind her. When she got off the bus so did he.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked him sternly.

"Home." He replied coolly before crossing the street. Ellie stood there looking at his back, in confusion.

Gabriel knew she was watching him; he finally had her attention. For weeks he had watched her, and lusted after her. Ordinary looking as he was she was oblivious to him and never noticed him in the bus the way he noticed her. She hadn't even realised they lived in the same suburb till today.