Minx Ep. 02: Return to Anima

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minx, tilting her head up to look the tiger-man in his face, smiled shyly. He shook his head, took two steps forward, and grabbed Minx by the hips. Then he lifted and threw her into the air. She squealed, but he caught her easily, set her down on her feet, and then hugged her to him. She ran her fingers through his fur-covered chest, feeling the iron-hard muscles.

Before she knew it, he had scooped her up and was carrying her back to the building he had come out of. She played with the fur on his chin, his cheeks, and the back of his head.

Minx lost track of time, and suddenly he was setting her down on a large, firm bed. Rudy removed his vest one arm at a time as Minx watched. She licked her lips as he undid his belt and then dropped his trousers to the floor, revealing his member that still looked almost uncomfortably large.

Rudy sat down on the bed beside her, and put a paw on one of her breasts. He squeezed, and released, in a slow and steady rhythm. Minx found her heartbeat matching that rhythm and she felt a little giddy.

"I had thought I might never see you again, little one." She found the deepness of his voice almost hypnotic. Minx said nothing. She merely reached over his leg and wrapped her fingers around his almost erect penis. It pulsed in her hand, and she gasped in surprise. She couldn't wrap her fingers entirely around it by the time it was fully erect.

Rudy released her breast, and lifted himself over Minx. He lowered himself down, and kissed her lips. She found his semi-tiger mouth not quite suited for kissing, but it didn't bother her too greatly. Rudy's head moved down to her chin, which he licked with his rough tongue. Then he continued to work his way down her body, kissing and licking her shoulders, and lifting her arms to his mouth one by one, to do the same to each.

Minx felt as if she were under a spell. Rudy was deciding exactly what they were going to do, how they would do it, and when it would get done. She lay back in surrender, and enjoyed the moment.

Rudy's mouth was now on one of her breasts, kissing and sucking. Then he gently bit her nipple, bringing forth a surprised gasp from her. She heard his knowing chuckle, and she watched as his head dropped along her belly, his tongue licking her as it went. His head was between her legs, and she spread them wider, granting him complete access.

She felt his tongue teasing along the folds, and then every once in awhile he would turn his face to kiss or lick one of her thighs. Minx reached down, and used her fingers to spread her sex. Rudy obliged by licking the length of the sensitive, moist flesh.

She squirmed, and Rudy put his arms under her thighs, and hooked his massive paws over top her legs. His claws extended a little, but just to grasp gently, not to puncture. He held her legs in place. Minx ran her hands through her hair as his tongue probed the entrance to her vagina. Then he was teasing her clit. He moved from place to place, tasting Minx, and building a greater level of excitement and anticipation within her.

Suddenly his tongue pushed deep into her, and his mouth sucked on the length of her pussy. She could feel his teeth on her tender skin. Minx grabbed her head, and moaned as a shock shot through her body. She closed her eyes and tried to slow her breathing to prolong the sensation, but it faded very quickly, too quickly.

Rudy pushed himself up and grinned at her. Slowly her eyes opened. She gave him a quick nod, and he crawled over her until she could feel his erection pressing against her sopping sex.

Minx took a deep breath, spread her legs, and wrapped them around Rudy's thighs. He lifted his hips until he was poised at her entrance, and then gently pushed in. She could feel the size of his cock as he slowly eased it into her. Her breath left her. Then he pushed in further.

To Minx, it was as if she had been filled up as far as was possible. The feeling was a mix of incredible pleasure and slight discomfort. He slipped out a little, and then pushed back in, although gently. She appreciated his concern for her, but her body hungered for more. She squeezed her thighs, and forced him in deeper than she thought had been possible.

Rudy began to pump in and out with a steady rhythm. She breathed in as he withdrew, and then emptied her lungs with a moan when he pushed in. Her orgasm built, and built. Her mind was emptying of conscious thought; all that existed was this large erection making her react on instinct.

In time his thrusting became hurried, just as she was reaching her own climax. Minx's back arched, squeezing her abdomen and pelvis against his, and then came his hurried, and out of rhythm, thrusts. Rudy panted and gasped. She could feel a moistness leaking from her pussy, and flowing down her upper thigh, and the intensity of the experience was over. However, she could still feel her heart racing, and her blood pumping through every part of her body.

"Thank you. Thank you," she murmured.

Rudy's penis left her suddenly with an audible "pop", as he rolled off her and onto his back. He put his hands behind his head, and grinned at the ceiling. Minx rolled over, resting her head upon one of his arms, and she watched his erection, moist with her juices and his, slowly subside.

"You definitely don't disappoint, little one."

She cherished the compliment, and closed her eyes. All too soon, she drifted off into a pleasant sleep.

XIV

By the time Minx awoke she was alone in bed. There was no sign of her tiger-man lover. She lay in a semi-foetal position, half-covered by the single thin bed sheet. She'd found Rudy much more satisfying than Fran had been, but she found herself worrying about how her cat-girl friend was managing, and she found she had little interest in knowing exactly where Rudy was.

After lying idle for fifteen minutes or so, she lazily slipped out of the bed. A brief exploration with her hand informed her that Rudy's cum had dried around her pussy and between her thighs. She looked around for some way to wash the mess off, and after a short time found a bucket of cool water. She rinsed herself clean, and then dried herself with the bed sheet.

Minx's stomach growled. She went to the window, and realized that half the morning had already passed by. "Where is Rudy?" she asked no-one.

"In the fields," came Ship's reply. "He and the others left the buildings a little after dawn."

"And I've been sleeping away... Thank you for the information, Ship."

Minx left the bedroom and wandered around the house until she found the kitchen. She licked her lips, and searched the larder for something to satisfy her hunger.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked a male voice.

Minx jumped and turned to see a horse-man in coveralls standing in the open doorway. He did not look happy.

"I was just getting something to eat. I'm a friend of Rudy's," she explained.

"Ha!" The horse-man walked over, closed the pantry doors, and then continued past the confused Minx. "After I teach you how to cook, only then will you be allowed in my kitchen. Now move those buns out that door and busy yourself making yourself look even prettier. Or whatever else it is you cat-girls spend your time doing."

Minx put her fists on her hips. "I know how to cook!"

"I'll bet!" He pulled a large pot out of a cupboard, filled it with water from a pump and set it on a large stove. As Minx watched, he opened a small door in the stove and tossed in several pieces of wood. An orange light flared up, and she noticed flames at the bottom of the pot. "This is going to take some time to get ready, so Rudy sent me back early to get started on it. I guess I can show you some of the things around the kitchen. My name's Maren."

"I'm Minx. Look, I know how to do all sorts of things," she began, but he immediately snickered, which angered her. "Tell me where Rudy and the others are working in the fields, and I'll go out and help."

The horse-man laughed again. "This isn't one of those farms, which is good for you. And I'm not sending you out into the fields unguarded! Rudy would skin me alive!"

"I can take care of myself." Suddenly, she remembered that she had no idea where her sword was. Minx wanted to check that her gun was still hidden in her hair, but couldn't in front of one of Rudy's staff.

"You've never seen one of those lizards grab and swallow a cat-girl in a few short seconds, have you? Well, I have. Rudy likes you, and I'm not about to let something like that happen to his new bed warmer. I don't even want it to happen to other cat-girls!"

"New bed warmer?" she wondered, anger building inside of her. "Well, what am I supposed to do while I'm here?"

"Make Rudy happy. Learn how to cook. Learn how to clean. Eventually, I imagine, you'll be responsible for running this house. I suppose Rudy'll even buy a couple more cat-girls to help you with the chores, and provide a little entertainment for me and the boys. Isn't that every cat-girl's dream?"

Minx opened her mouth to respond, and then promptly shut it. She wasn't going to help Rudy manage the farm, she wondered? She remembered having some farming experience, but not at this low level of technology. She was just expected to clean and cook during the day, and then spread her legs for Rudy at night? Although, now that she thought about it, there was a certain amount of appeal in the arrangement.

"Now listen carefully, and I'll explain how you wash and dry dishes," the horse-man said. "That way I can head back into the fields with the others right after lunch. And the task is simple enough that you should be able to learn it fairly quickly."

Minx bit her lip and listened to his instructions. The horse-man had her repeat the instructions to be sure she remembered, and then congratulated her on remembering after only being told once. He seemed surprised. Then he gave her a piece of bread, and shooed her from the kitchen.

Minx went to the door and then strolled out on to the porch. She leaned against a wooden column, and gnawed her bread. The sun beat down on her, warming her, but not uncomfortably so, and she gazed into the distance. She couldn't see any of those lizards, and she wondered how good they were at concealing themselves. Could she just venture out and hope to find Rudy and the others? She could certainly track them, but how would she defend herself from a carnivore?

As the run rose to the zenith, Minx spied the tiger-man and his workers slowly making their way back to the buildings for lunch. She waited as long as she could, and then ran out to meet them.

"Minx, you shouldn't be venturing too far from the buildings!" cautioned the tiger-man.

She ignored him, and jumped up and put her arms around his neck. He gave her a kiss and squeezed her to him, then set her down on the ground. She walked beside him.

"Oh, somehow I don't think I'm in any danger with you around, Rudy."

He smiled, and swatted her on her bottom. Minx looked around at the others, who were all grinning at her and the tiger-man. While she was doing so, Rudy's hand went back to her butt and squeezed her playfully. This brazen handling of her made Minx's heart quicken and she could feel herself moistening in anticipation of more of Rudy's attentions.

However, when they reached the tiger-man's home he did not lead her to the bedroom. Instead, they all went in to a large dining room and sat. Rudy gave Minx a curious look when she sat beside him, hugging his arm.

"You'd best help Maren bring in lunch, little one," he whispered.

Minx rose to her feet, and stood beside the tiger-man. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. As she did so, he slipped his hand between her legs and slowly ran his fingers up the inside of her thigh. She gasped and skipped out of his reach, causing him to chuckle from deep in his chest. As she walked out of the room she heard a few of Rudy's workers chuckle, as well.

After Minx and Maren brought in the food and served everyone, Minx returned to Rudy's side and noticed that there was no plate and bowl for her. She turned to go back to the kitchen and fix this oversight, when she felt Rudy's hands upon her waist. He lifted her into the air and set her down on his lap.

"Rudy, I'm hungry, too."

"I know. I've put extra on my plate. You sit on my lap and feed me with your own fingers, just as you did that night in Rarvey's."

"Oh," responded Minx, as she scooped up a spoonful of the soup and brought it towards the tiger-man's mouth. He drank it down, and then licked his mouth.

"You'll improve with that. You have the rest of your life to learn how to do it. I'm so glad that you're here in your new home, little one."

Minx finished her own spoonful. "I'm glad too, Rudy. Last night was..." and then she blushed as she recalled how many people were seated around them.

The others finished their lunches long before Rudy and Minx finished theirs. They left the two to finish their meal privately. Minx hoped for a little fondling and kissing as they ate, but Rudy kept his hands and mouth to himself. Too soon they were finished, and Rudy lifted Minx off his lap and stood. She melted against him.

"I want to do more," she whispered.

"So do I, little one," he whispered back. He ran his hands down her back, put them on her bottom, and then lifted her so they could kiss. She wrapped her legs around him.

"That's not what I meant," she said when their kiss ended.

"I know. You've got your itch back, but I've got work to do in the fields. I'll be back for dinner, and we can slip into bed a little after that." He set her back down on the floor. "But I've really got to go now."

Rudy turned and left the room, and a few seconds later Minx heard the door leading outside open and close. She gave a melancholy sigh. She had wanted to talk to him about joining him and the men in the fields, but he had assumed she wanted to have sex. Everything was so complicated, she thought.

She leaned against his chair, and noticed the tabletop with her peripheral vision. She turned her head and grimaced; not one of the men had taken a glass, a plate or a bowl into the kitchen! Her shoulders slumped in resignation.

XV

Cleaning and drying the dishes occupied very little of the afternoon. She found a deck of cards, not too different from what she was used to, and played variations of solitaire for awhile. She tried talking to Ship, but the only thing her vessel was interested in discussing was Minx's physical relationship with the tiger-man. The view outside changed only slightly as the shadows slowly crawled across the ground. It was a very dull afternoon.

When the horse-man showed up to make dinner she tried to strike up a friendly conversation with him but he just shooed her out ofhiskitchen. Minx stormed around the house until Rudy showed up with the rest of his workers. Then she calmed, as Rudy was his usual playful self. Minx helped serve dinner to everyone, and then sat on Rudy's lap and finger fed him again. By the time they finished they were alone in the dining room.

"So," said Minx, putting her arms around the tiger-man's neck. "What should we do now that we have some privacy?"

"Well, we both have some work to do, Minx."

At last, she thought. "So what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I have some paperwork to attend to, and you have a table to clean and dishes to do." Minx's arms dropped, as did her smile. Rudy lifted her off his lap. "Once you're finished come and find me in the study, and we'll go to bed."

Rudy rose from his chair and left the room, without a single look back toward her. Minx watched him go, reminding herself that Rudy thought she was just a cat-girl, an unusual cat-girl, but still just a cat-girl. She was tempted to smash a few plates.

Once she had completed her assigned chores, fuming all the while, she went looking for Rudy. He was in his study having some drinks with two of his workmen. Minx walked over behind his chair and draped her arms over his shoulders, pressing her boobs against his back.

Rudy set his drink on his desk. "Minx, why don't you go and wait for me in bed," he suggested.

"I'm smarter than you think, Rudy. Maybe I can be of more help to you."

The others looked annoyed.

"Look, little one, eventually you'll learn about what it means to be the concubine of a land-owner, but not right now. I'm busy. Scoot! I'll see you in bed in a few minutes." Minx could hear the effort at patience in his voice.

"All right..." and she slowly left the study and went to the bedroom, where she sat down on the bed and closed her eyes.

It was over half an hour before the tiger-man entered the bedroom. "Sorry that took so long, Minx. There were some issues that had to be dealt with. Business." He unbuttoned and removed his shirt while Minx continued to sit on the bed, staring at him. He unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers to the floor. Minx's eyes were fixed upon his face.

"What's wrong, little one?"

She wondered where to begin. Should she tell him she wasn't really a cat-girl? Would he still think she was attractive in her normal human form? Why exactly did he want her? Just for the sex?

"You never asked how I got away from the hyperman."

Rudy opened his mouth in surprise. "I didn't believe Fran's story about the hyperman chasing after you. Why on Anima would you think he was after you? He shot Frag and left town a short while later. Frag was a stranger and..."

"I was a stranger, too, remember?"

"You just escaped a bad owner, or something."

"You've never asked."

He spread his hands. "It's not important. You're here now. You're my concubine. If Rarvey comes looking for you I'll pay his price, and then you're legally mine forever. There won't be any trouble about it; I'm well off, and you're in my possession."

"Rarvey doesn't own me."

"He paid for you, little one. Even though you ran away from him he still owns you. This is why I wanted you out of my study: you don't even understand the rudiments of business."

"I'm not property."

"You're a cat-girl," he responded, as if that explained everything to her.

"I'm not property!"

There was a short silence, and then, "Why do you think the hyperman was after you?" Rudy crossed his arms and smiled at Minx with forced patience.

"I'm from another world."

The tiger-man stared at her in surprise and then burst out laughing. Minx patiently waited for him to stop.

"Where's my gun?"

"Your gun?"

"The device you found in my hair?"

He pointed at the nightstand. "In the drawer there. It was obviously some keepsake, and I thought you'd want it near."

Minx leaned over, opened the drawer, and pulled the laser pistol out. She rolled it over and over in her hands.

"So you don't believe I'm from another world, or that this is a weapon?"

"Of course not," he said with a chuckle.

Minx gripped the gun, sighted on the floor between Rudy's feet, and pulled the trigger. A narrow orange beam instantly appeared between the weapon and the floor. Smoke wafted up from where the laser touched the hardwood. Rudy jumped back in astonishment.

"Put that down, Minx!" he ordered. "You might hurt someone with that!" Minx released the trigger and hid the gun in her brown hair. Rudy bent down to examine the damage to the floor. "Damn, little one, where did you ever find that?"

"I bought it in a star system very far from this one. I came to Anima to apprehend a criminal. The hyperman shot and killed Frag before I could capture him and make my escape. The hyperman had found my vessel — my space ship — and was looking for an off-worlder. I fled with Frag's body so I could at least get part of the bounty. The hyperman followed me to a distant world, where the people there offered me up to him out of fear of what he might do. The hyperman and I reached an agreement, of sorts, and we returned to Anima. I wanted to free the cat-girls, and he wanted — he wanted to learn as much as he could about Morovan."

1...45678...11