Minx Ep. 02: Return to Anima

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But this is important, Minx. Morovan was a brilliant man and he left many records here. The things he did when he created the hyperman are just astounding. And what's even more important is that he left and didn't leave any record of where he went."

"Maybe he realized that he was only going to be known for his biggest failure," Minx suggested.

"Is that how you see me, as part of a failure?"

"Not exactly. I'm glad I know you. But by your own admission your people are vicious, brutish sadists. Why would Morovan and the other creators of the hypermen have been happy with that?"

"True enough," responded Dragon, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "I hope you consider me something of a success."

A thoughtful smile grew upon her face. "Yes, I'd say you're something of a success. Morovan might even have been proud of you and what you've accomplished."

"Well, then you'll be even more glad to hear what I've discovered. There's a breeding table, cushioned of course, in the next room there. The equipment in here allows control over which ova and which sperm are involved in conception. Isn't that wonderful?"

Minx couldn't believe what he was telling her, or what he expected of her. "No, not really."

"You did say that I was a success. I thought I might program the breeding table and then we could go in there and begin..."

"No! That is just not happening, Dragon!" She hugged herself at the horrid thought of being the mother of a new race of hypermen. "How could you expect me just to fall into your arms? Do you really think just because things didn't work out with Fran or Rudy that you're my only other choice?"

"The genetics look good, and you've sown your wild oats with the lusty cat-girl and the brawny tiger-man. I thought you'd come to realize how lucky you are to have me. Think of the children we could bring into this universe! We could create an empire!"

He took a step back upon seeing the cold look on her face. "We've already had sex once, why are you suddenly so set against me?"

Minx clenched her fists and struggled to say something to him. A thousand thoughts collided in her head, each desperately trying to fly out of her mouth. "You damned, arrogant hyperman! I...you..." She paced about. She wanted to hit him so badly, but part of her recognized his arrogance as a genetic trait and she felt a small amount of pity for him. "Ship!"

"Yes, boss?" came the silent reply.

"Get down here right now and take me away from this damned hyperman!"

"But..."

"RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes, boss," came the cowed reply.

Dragon opened his mouth. "Don't you dare say one more thing to me!" Minx yelled at him. She stormed out of the room, with the long poncho flowing behind her. She stomped past animen and humans. Julius, Rudy and Fran tried to speak to her, but Minx merely shook her head.

She left the building and walked out onto the dusty plain. The craters and smoking pits made her eyes moisten, but she walked past it all. She strode up the ramp and into Ship. Minx threw herself into the pilot's chair and, without needing a word of command, her vessel lifted off and left Anima as quickly as it could.

Once in orbit, Minx saw Hephaestus sitting in space, as if waiting for Ship's return. "Ship?..."

"I don't want to talk about it," came her vessel's reply.

The two flew through the emptiness of space together, each alone with her thoughts.

The end.

Minx returns in Episode 3, The Sphere, Cenozoic Zone.

1...67891011