Minx Stripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to Rachel who was watching and listening to Betty intently. Her hand strayed up the smooth, soft thigh nearest to her and her fingers moved up the crease between Betty's glistening pussy lips. Betty let out a low moan as Rachel nodded yes.


Rachel's eyes were wide open and bright as her finger found Betty's clit and she began to tickle it with one of her shiny red nails. The wild possibilities were dancing through my head as Betty started squirming in her seat. Her breathing came short and raspy and her whole body tensed as she tried to stifle her cries. Rachel had made her cum in no more than two minutes of play.

Betty sat up slowly and looked at both of us. She watched Rachel lick her finger clean with a sly smile and said, "Not here. I'm surprised that they haven't thrown us out yet. I can arrange it so that we get some time together. I need one hundred dollars to get everything arranged. To prove that I really want to play and not just take your money, I am putting up one hundred of my own."

It was a chance but it had the potential to be really hot and wild so what the hell. After all we were here to play and explore anyway.

Betty took out one hundred dollars of her own money from the night's tips and led the three of us up to a corner of the bar. Rachel and I watched as she talked with an older woman there for a couple of minutes and then smiled and nodded to us.

As we walked away from the bar, Betty told us, "Rhonda runs the club. She said okay as long as I make my next show on center stage. That gives us about 45 minutes. After my next performance, I'm all yours for the night."

Betty seemed to have a plan of action and wasn't hesitant about acting it out. I decided to follow her lead. Instead of stopping back at our table, Betty led us to one of the VIP rooms. It was up half a flight of stairs and overlooked the club with a big picture window. At the well lit stairs, Betty stopped Rachel and told her, "The guys love the view when the girls go up first."

She then leaned over and whispered something into Rachel's ear as her hand moved up under Rachel's dress and lingered at her pussy. Rachel squirmed and both women giggled. They turned towards me and each moved a hand slowly up my thighs and onto my bulging hard on.

Betty looked at Rachel with delight in her eyes and said, "God, he's so big and thick. He must be one helluva fuck."

Rachel looked into my eyes, smiled brightly and replied, "You have no idea."

Betty unfastened her wrap with a quick tug and Rachel pulled her short dress up over her head. Both women moved up just a couple of steps and the bent over and wiggled their luscious buts and dripping pussies in my face.

Betty looked over her shoulder and said, "C'mon, stud."

I followed those beautiful asses up the stairs in a trance. My eyes never left the swaying wobbling cheeks. This was really going to be something else. At the top of the stairs we turned right and into a hallway with several doors. We were out of sight of the rest of the club and since we got there in the middle of the next song set, it would be several minutes before anyone came out of or went up to a room.

We stopped at the first door and waited for a room to open up. Betty grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers, giving me a long, deep, wet kiss. She then repeated this with Rachel. Soon all three of us were standing closely and sharing a sloppy, three-way, tongue kiss.

As we were kissing, both women reached for one of my hands and guided them to their dripping holes. As I fingered the two slick pussies, two pair of hands moved to my hard cock and began to caress me teasingly. By the time the third and final song of the set had started both pair of hands were busily unzipping my pants and freeing my throbbing, leaking cock.

Betty looked down at my cock as the women played with me. She noticed the red lipstick smeared all along its length and then turned to Rachel.

"It looks like someone has already gotten a taste of this monster already tonight."

Rachel's face turned red, half blush of embarrassment and half flush of excitement. She giggled and responded, "It tastes so good. You have to try it."

"Oh, I will, sweetie. I will."

There was no intent on their part to make me cum yet. They were just trying to drive me out of my mind and they were succeeding. Four soft hands lightly tickled and touched all of my hard cock and tightening balls at one time. On their own volition, I could no longer think, my fingers were still sliding vigorously in and out of those two heavenly hot and wet holes.

Just then a few of the doors opened and several men and scantily clad women moved down the hallway. I tried to move closer to the women and shield our naughty play but to no avail. The women started to let out low moans and whimpers as the dancers and their customers moved past.

They tried to act as if they were uninterested in our play but most glanced down to see those four skillful hands tantalizing my hard cock and my fingers sliding in and out of two juicy, wet pussies. It was all I could do to hold back and not shoot my sticky load all over the passersby.

Once our room had emptied out, the ladies led me in by my cock. Betty turned to Rachel and asked, "I think he needs to cool off a bit before he loses control. What do you think?"

Giggling, she answered, "I thought he was going to make a mess out in the hallway all over those people." Betty laughed in agreement.

I took the swivel chair in front of the picture window before my knees gave out. Betty told me, "Why don't you just watch us for a bit. You might like the show."

Betty then led Rachel in front of the picture window and they began to caress one another. Watching them tantalize each other with the teasing caresses was so arousing but the idea that they could be seen from the club floor by anyone looking up made it that much more so.

They entwined their bodies in a long kiss. By the wet, slurping noises it was obvious that their tongues were wrapped together as well. As they broke the kiss, each extended their tongue and diddled them together for my viewing pleasure. The girls reached out and began squeezing each others tits and pinching the nipples. Rachel was beside herself in ecstasy. Her head thrown back and moans escaping her lips as Betty mauled her long slender tits.

Rachel's grip on Betty's big tits was no less passionate or impressive. She seemed to be exploring and enjoying her new experiences. She bent her head down and began to lick and suck on Betty's big, erect nipples. It was Betty's turn to throw her head back and moan. Both women were moaning and whimpering, Rachel with her mouth full of firm tit flesh.

I could see past the women and through the picture window. There was a small group of people watching the girls play with one another. Several were strippers working in the club. All were standing quietly and watching the show wistfully.

Betty grabbed Rachel by the hips and turned her around and bent her over so that she was leaning with her hands on the outside edges of the window. She slid a couple of fingers into Rachel's gushing and so very needy pussy. The crowd was watching more intensely as Betty began to slide her fingers in and out of Rachel's pussy and Rachel began to buck her hips and wail.

I could see what the crowd was watching by looking at the reflection on the glass. Rachel's face was contorted in the throes of ecstasy and her hips were pumping and twitching at Betty's fingers. Betty then suddenly stopped as Rachel gasped, "No! No! Please don't stop now!"

Betty walked around Rachel and pulled Rachel's sweaty face to hers. The women began a long, deep kiss. Betty broke the kiss off and told Rachel, "Stay just as you are. The best is yet to come and you will cum, sweetie."

Kneeling behind Rachel's sexy ass, Betty began to slowly lick up her juice smeared pussy lips. Rachel's hips immediately began to buck and twitch once again. Betty pushed her long, pointy tongue deep into Rachel's pussy and lapped the sweet, tangy juice from deep inside her. Rachel's entire body began to shiver and shake as she pushed her face up against the glass and moaned continuously.

Betty moved her tongue down to Rachel's exposed clit and began to lap away. Rachel's whole body began to spasm and convulse as she orgasmed all over Betty's face and tongue.

"Oh God, Betty! That feels soooo good! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

Slowly, Rachel's hips lost their wiggle and her knees became jelly. She slid down the window and collapsed on the floor. Betty and I could hear and see our voyeuristic group applauding from the club floor. At the window, Betty licked and sucked Rachel's juices off her fingers and face to show her appreciation to the response.

"Okay, stud. Now it is our turn."

Betty walked over to me and knelt at one side of my chair. She swiveled the chair so that I was facing her. She smiled up at me and asked, "Have you ever fucked a stripper before, stud?"

"No never but I have always fantasized about it."

"Now your dream is about to come true."

Without any further play her head went directly to my cock and she swallowed it whole. Her bleached blonde head bobbed quickly up and down on my throbbing cock. The pressure from her lips and tongue was amazing. She sucked and slurped on my hard cock like a woman possessed.

Sensing that I was about to cum and wanting to tease a bit, Betty removed her mouth from my pulsing cock. Betty's light pink lipstick was smeared and blended sexily along my cock length with Rachel's bright red. It was dripping her spit and cooling slowly in the air conditioning as Betty turned to Rachel, almost fully recovered and asked, "Do you want to suck on this big, gorgeous lollypop, sweetie?"

Rachel simply nodded in reply. She still couldn't walk yet so she crawled over to the other side of my chair. Betty swiveled the chair so that I was turned towards Rachel. Rachel licked my cock's full length a couple of times and the slurped me down. After a couple of sucks, Betty told her, "Don't make him cum yet. I want to fuck him and after he fills my juicy pussy with his cum you are going to lick me clean."

Rachel moaned around my cock, "Ooooohhhhhhhh!" and immediately began to finger her pussy.

The vibrations and the thought of watching Rachel lick my cum from Betty's pussy brought me dangerously close to cumming. Rachel immediately slurped her mouth off my cock and then swiveled the chair over to Betty. Betty gave me a couple of long licks and then a couple of deep sucks before swiveling me back to Rachel.

It continued like this for the next little while. Lick, lick, suck, suck, swivel. I was passed helplessly back and forth between the two women as they teased out of my mind.

Finally Betty hefted my bloated and aching balls and said, "I think he is ready, sweetie."

With this Betty stood up and turned around. She wiggled her dripping pussy in my face. I leaned forward and took a taste. I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her inviting snatch and drank deeply of her nectar, the heady nectar of a fully aroused woman.

I let my tongue stray up to the sensitive area between her pussy and her ass. Betty whimpered. My tongue strayed further north until it tickled her pretty, pink ass pucker. She began wiggling her hips furiously. As my tongue slid past the tight ring, into her nether region, she moaned and shouted, "Ooooooohhhhhhh! Fuck me now, stud! I need to be fucked.!"

She immediately pulled away from my face and impaled herself on my hard cock. She was so wet and slippery that she sunk down to the hilt with no effort whatsoever. She lifted and plunged on me while rotating her hips. Her moans and the musky scent of her sex filled the room.

I reasserted myself by grabbing her hips and pulling her down completely onto my fuckpole. Holding Betty in place, I told Rachel, "Come over here, minx and lick this hot, wet pussy."

Rachel immediately began dancing her tongue on Betty's swollen and exposed clit. Betty moaned out again and shivers ran through her.

I then began moving Betty's hips slowly up and down my shaft. Up until her pussy was just kissing the head of my cock and down until she had engulfed me completely and only my balls were exposed. We kept this teasing pace, Betty being stimulated by Rachel's tongue until her shivers intensified and became tremors. I couldn't hold back much longer. I was about ready to burst.

I pulled Betty up until just the top portion of my cock head was in her and told Rachel, "Make us cum. Show Betty what a good little minx you are and make us both cum."

Rachel's tongue lapped at Betty's clit and the sensitive underside of my cock head. I reached up and squeezed Betty's big tits and roughly pinched her hard nipples. Betty completely lost control. Her body began to convulse as if she were being electrocuted and wailed, "Uhhhnnn, Uhhhnnn! Ooooohhhh Goddddd! Oooooohhhh!

I pulled her down hard onto my pulsing spike and she flopped around as I could feel her pussy spasming around my pumping cock. I shot bolt after bolt hot searing hot cum deep into her womb. Rachel never stopped licking her. Betty moaned and twitched and jumped as we kept the waves of pleasure coursing through her.

As Betty melted back into my arms, I pulled my sticky and semi-hard cock from her. Rachel got busy doing her duty. She licked and sucked me clean until, I was once again hard and ready to play.

I moved out from under Betty and let her collapse into the chair. I knelt down next to Rachel and laced my fingers in her hair. I pulled her to me and tasted my lingering cum on her lips and tongue.

"Are you ready, Rachel. Will you be a good little minx and lick my cum for Betty's well fucked pussy?"

"God, yes! I want to taste you and her mingled together. She is so hot. I want to like your sticky mess from her fuckhole."

Betty got up enough energy to move her head and look down at Rachel. This dirty talk excited my little minx as did Betty watching her. I slow moved Rachel's head toward the pussy that I had just finished fucking. I controlled the pace to tease us all. Rachel, Betty and I got a good look at my cum dribbling out of Betty's gaping hole. We all let out a moan as Rachel's tongue lapped up the first few drops from Betty's smeared and sticky pussy lips.

Rachel plunged her tongue deep into Betty. Betty was still so stimulated from the previous fucking and licking that she immediately began moaning and bucking. She grabbed wrapped her thighs around Rachel's head and pulled her face in tight to her pussy, rubbing her messy pussy all over Rachel's lips, tongue and nose. Despite being nearly suffocated, Rachel hung in there gamely, licking and sucking on Betty's pussy and clit.

Betty soon began wailing again and shaking all over. She shouted, "Oh, sweetie! Lick me, sweetie! Lick me! Lick me!" as she humped and thrusted her pussy into Rachel's face and convulsed all around her head.

When Betty collapsed again into the chair and her legs slid from around my little minx's shoulders, Rachel sat up, her face all shiny and wet with my cum and Betty's juices. She was beaming, so happy and so excited by what she had just done. I pulled her over to me and began to lick her face and lips clean of the orgasmic cocktail. When her face was clean, I kissed her deeply, a soul searing kiss and we shared the mixed flavor of our fun.

As the next song set stopped, Betty jumped up and shouted, "It's my next set. I've got to run!"

We all jumped up and headed out the door. Luckily, I had the presence of mind to tuck my hard cock back into my pants. The stripper and customer at the door waiting to use the room next watched as I zipped my pants back up.

Betty was going to be late so she just climbed up on stage and began her routine. Her pink lipstick was smeared, her hair was mussed and wild, she still had a bit of my cum dripping from her pussy and running down the inside of her thighs. She looked so hot and inviting, a well fucked woman who was dying for more. The men crowded around the stage and handed her money so she would spread her legs for them and show them her used and messy pussy.

At one point, Rachel went up to the stage and gave Betty some money. Betty got on her hands and knees, reached back and pulled Rachel's face to her pussy and ass. Rachel was bent over and while she was being treated by Betty, several of the customers were behind her staring at her pussy and ass.

When Betty was done playing with Rachel, she noticed this and shouted at them, "Hey you want to look, you have to pay!"

Each of the men immediately moved to the stage and tossed on a handful of dollar bills. With this and a crafty smile, Betty reached down and took Rachel's hand and pulled her up on stage. The women immediately began kissing and caressing their way through the next song. Men were tossing money on the stage as Betty and Rachel took turns licking and sucking each other's tits.

At the end of the second song Rachel went to the opposite side of the stage to give the men over there a good look. Betty moved towards me and waved me up to the stage. As I got there and handed her my money, she pulled me to her and began to rub her big tits all over my face.

As I was enjoying the stimulation, she nibbled and breathed in my ear and whispered, "I can leave after this show. The limo is waiting to take us to your hotel room. What are you going to do with us stud?"

She pulled my face from her heavenly tit valley and spread her legs. As I watched her finger her pussy and ass, I answered, "The two of you are going to lick and suck my cock together and I am going to cum all over your lips and tongues. After that you are going to sit on my face so that I can lick your hot pussy while Rachel is mounted on me and fucking me."

"Oh yeah, stud. That sounds great."

With that Betty moved to center stage for the finale of the final set. She called Rachel over and produced a shiny silver vibrator. The two women took turns licking and sucking the vibrator and then began to lick it in unison, up and down. The two of them then slid down to their knees and started kissing and sucking each other's tits while making humping motions with their asses. Money was flying and the audience was wild. Men all over the club were watching and rubbing the bulges in their pants.

I knew that the show was really just for me and was busy imagining all the fun we were going to have tonight. As the last song ended, Rachel and Betty gathered up their earnings. Rhonda came over to me and handed me two long wraps.

"No point in wasting time looking for their clothes, stud."

I took the wraps from her and her hand slid up the length of my cock.

"Have fun tonight, stud."

I helped the women cover themselves and we left, heading out to the waiting limo...

12