Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was lying on the bed, gasping for air and coated with a glistening sheen of sweat. She smiled, looking at my hard, twitching cock. She knew the effect her show had on me.

I told her, “Roll over and get up on your knees. I want to see your sweaty ass.” She obeyed promptly and wiggled her ass at me in true minx-like fashion.

“Pull up your skirt and show me both of your private holes.”

She complied readily and then surprised me by spreading her knees wider and reaching back to pull her ass cheeks apart, giving me an unobstructed view of both her pink ass pucker and her pussy as they glistened with her slippery juices.

“Very good, my little minx. You are such a sexy slut.”

Hearing this, she wiggled her ass at me again. I leaned forward and licked up the length of her wet pussy lips and listened to her whimper. I licked back down the lips and waggled my tongue on her exposed clit just to hear her moan.

Moan she did and then Rachel began to beg me, “Please Ross, please! I need to be fucked soooo bad! Please fuck me with your big, thick cock!”

I stopped her pleas by running my tongue up her pussy lips again, across the ticklish nether region and onto her puckered ass. She thrashed around moaning even louder as I slowly slipped my tongue into the tight, pink, puckered ring. As I slid my tongue in and out of her ass and licked around the sensitive ring she pushed her hips back at me, trying to fuck my tongue with her ass.

I moved back, taking my tongue out of the tight pink ass ring, listening to her groan. I slid my finger into her steamy pussy and she squealed and pushed her ass back at me. I fucked her with my finger for a few thrusts and she fucked back as if she was trying to impale herself on my entire arm, chanting, “Fuck my hole, Fuck my hole.”

I slipped my finger from her pussy and used it to tickle her pulsing ass pucker and then slowly slipped it into her through the tight but yielding ring. My finger was well lubed from her gushing pussy juices as was her ass. It slid in easily.

She hissed back at me, “Yessssss!”

I slid my other index finger into her pussy and began to fingerfuck both holes with the same rhythm. Whimpering, she pushed her ass back, engulfing both of my thick fingers each time I pulled them out of her.

I told her, “You have it all wrong minx. These holes are mine to use as I desire. They are my fuckholes just as you are my slut, my little minx to use in anyway I see fit.”

She answered back, “Yesssss! I am your little minx, your fucktoy to play with. I love how you play with your fuckholes. Please don’t stop.”

I slowly withdrew my fingers from my fuckholes. As they slipped out, Rachel pushed her ass back, trying to capture them again but I didn’t let her.

I climbed up on the bed and told her, “Now you get what a slutty minx deserves. I am going to fuck you like the animal that you are.”

I knelt behind her swaying ass and listened to her whimpers and moans as I traced up and down the length of her slippery slit with the head of my cock. Without warning, I thrust my big, thick cock deep into her pussy, giving my fuckhole a taste of my cock for the first time. Rachel was so wet and needy that I plunged in until my hips slapped her soft little ass.

Her pussy wasn’t tight, she is the mother of three children, and she was overflowing with her hot, slippery lube. There was little friction, just an overwhelming wetness and heat. It felt like I was fucking hot syrup. I smiled at the realization that I could fuck her like this for quite some time before I pumped her full of man goo.

She was moaning and I began thrusting hard and deep. Each thrust harder and deeper than the one before. I punctuated each thrust with a grunt as my hips bounced off her ass and my cock hit the bottom of her fuckhole. She wiggled her ass around my cock as I pulled out and fucked back at me with each plunge.

Rachel’s hanging tits flopped back and forth on her chest making wet slapping sounds in her sweat. We whimpered, moaned and growled at one another like mating animals, thrusting ourselves together and pulling almost completely apart before thrusting back again, over and over.

Rachel began to squeal and her body tightened up. I reached under her and grabbed her by her flopping tits and pulled her up so that her back was against my chest and her head was nearly beside mine. As I mauled her tits and thrusted even harder into her, I told her “You are a great fucking minx. God you know how to fuck, you little slut.”

She shuttered and moaned and then shouted, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I’mmmm cummmminnngggg!!! Fuck me!”

Her whole body shuttered and bucked as if she were being electrocuted and her pussy began to spasm around my thrusting cock. At that point, I finally released and began pumping my sticky goo deep into her.

We collapsed in a tangled and sweaty heap on the bed. Her pussy twitched around my cock for a while and my cock would pulse and pump just a bit more goo into her as we lay collapsed with me half on top of her, trying to catch our breath.

I began to think of all the wild things that I wanted to do with her, to her and watch her do for me. I looked down at my watch and noted that we still had an hour before the scheduled three hours of rehearsal were up.

I slipped my still hard cock from her pussy with a plop and told her, “Get over here minx and clean up this mess you made.”

Rachel slowly lifted her head and looked around to see my cock covered in our combined essence. She licked her lips and with a naughty smile she began licking the gooey mess from my cock. After thoroughly cleaning and savoring the sticky mess, she moved over me and rubbed her body along mine. Her overflowing pussy was hovering above my face as she gave my hard and again twitching cock a long, loving lick up its length.

I reached out with my tongue and licked the gooey syrup dripping from her well used hole. As she let out a long moan while kissing my cockhead, she murmured “Don’t forget that you promised to cum all over my tits and make me lick them clean…

12