Golden Bukkake Beach

Story Info
Wife gets messy with hubby and college boys.
21.1k words
4.85
81.2k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GOLDEN BUKKAKE BEACH

Chapter 1

Kyle looked down and saw that hungry, sexy look in his wife's eyes that meant she was really excited. It was a look he loved. She was staring at his hand pumping up and down his cock as it pointed at her face. Her tongue was licking around her upper lips and her fingers were rubbing around her nether lips. He could hear the noise and see the shine on her flower that said she was extra wet and he loved that too. Having him masturbate on her face was something she liked when she was feeling especially naughty. And the sight of her pretty face just begging for his cum made it one of his favorite special acts too.

Then he saw Tina's eyes turn away from his penis and towards the TV. He looked that way too and saw that the new porn movie they'd been watching had gotten to the literal and figurative climax scene. The female star was lying back on a very sturdy massage table with a ring of men standing around her, all pumping at their erections, except for the guy up on the table with her, who was pumping away at her pussy.

"Give it to me," the video babe was saying to the seven cocks that she had gotten so hard. "Give me a sperm bath, jack off on me, please, give me your cum." Just then, two of the studs did, at almost the same time. One shot his load toward her small tits while the other aimed right at her open mouth.

She twisted her head to the side to catch as much of the second guy's spunk as she could, which she quickly swallowed down. What missed her mouth was dripping down her cheek and chin. Her hands moved to her breasts, smearing the white cream from the first man across them and rubbing and pulling on her nipples. "Yes," she moaned. "Oh, yes, come on me."

Then he realized that the video star wasn't the only one moaning. Tina was also, and her hips were moving in that way that told him she was getting close to orgasm from their dual masturbation action.

He reached down and grabbed one of her breasts, rolling the big nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Does she look good to you, baby?"

"Oh, yeah," she panted. Then she gasped. Kyle looked at the screen and saw that another guy was spraying an even bigger load on the dark haired girl's face.

"Why, baby?" he asked. "Tell me what's so exciting?" He twisted her nipple harder.

"So much cum," she groaned.

"And she loves it, doesn't she?" he said. "Look at her, she wants it so much. She doesn't care who sees her, she just wants that cum. What a sexy, horny slut."

"She is. Look at her now." Kyle saw that the girl was now pushing a big wad of cum from her cheek into her mouth with her fingers.

Kyle was kneeling alongside Tina's head and he pushed in closer, putting the head of his cock on her lips which opened so her tongue could lick at him. "You like cum too, don't you baby?"

"Oh yes," she said. "Are you going to give me your cum now?"

"I will soon," he answered. "I'm going to give you a big load. But would you like more? Would you like to have lots of cum, like her?"

She just groaned, lifting her head up to take his cockhead in her mouth while her fingers started moving faster over her clit.

"Yeah, I know you would, baby. Two or three or four more cocks all pointing at you, all getting ready to cover your pretty face with their cum. That would be fucking hot, wouldn't it?" He pulled his prick out of her mouth and started hitting her cheeks and lips with it. "Wouldn't it?" he demanded.

"God, yes," she admitted.

"Do you want that baby? Do you want to do what she's doing?"

"Would you let someone do that to me, baby?" she asked.

"I would if you asked for it," he answered. "I'd let some guys jack off on you if you asked for it. Do you want to ask for it, Tina?"

A cloud of uncertainty passed over the glow of passion in her eyes; unsure where the line between fantasy and reality stood at this precise moment.

"I mean it, baby. A bunch of cocks there just for you. Just waiting to spray all over my hot wife, to fill her mouth and cover her face and body with their hot cum. Do you want it?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Then ask for it, baby." His fist moved faster up and down his shaft. "Ask for it."

"Give me your cum," she whimpered.

"Just mine?" he demanded.

"Yours and more," she answered. Her breath was coming faster, she was near her climax.

"Tell me what you want," he groaned.

"I want cum. I want lots of cum. I want you to watch other men jack off on me."

"Yes, baby. I'll watch as they shoot all over you. As they cum all over your face. Like this!" he grunted. His thick, white goo shot out hard at Tina's mouth.

"Oooohhh," she moaned as the feel and taste of his splooge set off her own orgasm. Her body was shaking and she couldn't even try to catch his load, but it didn't matter to him as he kept pumping away, watching his cum splat all over her face.

Her orgasm lasted a long time, a good long time. It was minutes before she stopped shaking and chuffing, then trembling and panting. When she did start to settle down, he leaned over her head so his softening prick could still reach her face. He used it to push cum from her chin and cheeks into her mouth. Her mouth opened for it like a baby bird and she swallowed every drop, finally sucking his spent rod into her mouth and licking him clean.

"Oh yeah," he purred, "What a beautiful, cum-hungry slut you are. God, I love you." Then he leaned down and kissed her deeply, tasting his own seed in her hot mouth.

"I love you, too," she whimpered, taking him in her arms and pulling him down to lay alongside her as the sperm masque dried on her face.

Chapter 2

The next morning, as she laid a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him at the breakfast table, he said, "It would have to be strangers, not someone we know."

"Who would have to be strangers?" she asked as she set down her own plate and sat.

"We'd want to do it with guys we wouldn't see again. I mean, if it turned out that it wasn't something we wanted to repeat, then we wouldn't want to have guys around us every day who knew and might talk about it or bother us to do it again."

"What are you talking about?" she asked, speaking more slowly this time.

"I mean what you asked for last night," he answered, looking deep into her eyes.

"Last night? You aren't talking about us really doing something like that, are you?"

"We've both come hard from that role play many times," he reminded her. Then he added in an encouraging tone, "And when I asked you last night, it sounded like you really would like to do it for real."

"Kyle," she said, with a bit of exasperation. "I mean, it's exciting to talk about when we're making love, but it's actually a very serious thing. I mean actually doing it." She paused, then decided to push back a bit. "Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"When we watch those kinds of movies you get wet and I get hard. I don't think you get excited because you see a person you want to be with instead of me. I think you see bodies. I think you see cocks and cunts and mouths and assholes doing exciting things. Things that you like, or would like, to do. And if you did it with them it wouldn't be because you were in love with them, but because it was fun and exciting. So, no, I don't think I would get too jealous. But just in case, that's why we'd do it with strangers. So neither of us would be constantly reminded of it in case we ended up not liking it."

"Do you really want that?" she asked quietly. "Do you want to see me with another man?"

"Well, I'm not talking about letting some other guy fuck you; that could be pushing things too far. But what we talked about last night? That could be a fantasy to try."

He carried on. "I know you were excited by the idea last night after the wine and the porno, but is it a fantasy you think about at other times? Does the idea of having a bunch of guys jack off on you excite you now?"

"I don't know what to say, I mean are you really serious? Are you teasing me or trying to trick me into saying something...saying something -- Well, what about you?" she pushed back. "Does the idea excite you or do you just think I want to do it and so you'll let me? Or is this some kind of loyalty trap?" Her brow furrowed and her voice trailed off.

Her husband held up his hands in surrender and smiled. "Okay, okay, I get it. I did just come out of the blue with this and we could go around in circles forever trying to get the other one to admit something first. So I will.

"Yes, the idea does excite me. Yes, I would like to see you do it for real. But it's not the kind of thing I'd ask you to do for me without you wanting it too. So I'm asking if you want to."

"Well, you know I think it's exciting, but..."

"Tell you what, we both think it's an exciting idea, so let's just go ahead and talk about how we would do it and then we can decide whether we actually want to or not."

Her look was still suspicious, but she went with it. "Well, how would we do it? I agree about not wanting to do it with anyone from around here. So how would we find the others? Recruit guys from some online forum?"

"We could do that," he mused. "But I'm thinking something more spontaneous would be more fun. There's a three-day weekend coming up. We could fly down to San Diego and spend the weekend at a hotel by the beach. I bet it would be easy to find some guys hanging out."

"What, just walk up and ask different guys? Maybe I could just wear a sign around my neck."

"Actually, I think you will wear a sign," Kyle replied. "At least you'll wear something that will give signs that you're interested in something special and then we can ask the guys who show an interest."

"You make it sound like it would be so easy to find some interested guys."

His eyes just went up sardonically.

"Okay, okay, of course it would. After all, we are talking about men," she sneered.

"So, how would this sign idea of yours work?" she continued. This might just be an extension of their fantasy games, she thought, but she was getting into the idea now.

"We go down to the beach with you in your sexiest bathing suit. We look for a promising group of guys and we put our beach towels down next to them. I guarantee they'll be sneaking looks at you if they don't just stare. Then we just act sexy. Maybe your breasts will come out of your swim suit top by accident while I rub oil onto your skin. Maybe you'll rub my crotch as you smile and wink at some young stud. Sooner or later, maybe when I leave you alone to get sodas from the snack stand, one or two will smile and wink back and maybe come over and talk to you. Then I'll come back and invite them to stay and talk with both of us. Sooner or later the talk will turn to sex and we'll bring up the idea of fantasies. And if you think the guys are cute enough, safe enough, exciting enough, then we'll let them know about your fantasy. And that's how we'll do it," he finished.

"And then what?" she whispered.

Kyle stood up and walked around the table to stand next to his wife. Slowly he undid his belt and opened his zipper, looking into her eyes the whole time. Then he pushed his pants and underpants down, freeing his half-swollen penis. "And then this," he said in a low voice, pulling her head into his crotch, shoving his meat into her mouth where it quickly swelled to full size.

Chapter 3

The airport shuttle got them to the hotel from the airport just after One o'clock Friday afternoon. They checked into their room which was very nicely furnished with a small seating area as well as a king size bed. It also had a balcony overlooking the beach and Tina and Kyle walked outside. It was a beautiful day and there were a lot of people down on the sand. Kyle stood behind his wife, holding her in his arms, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Isn't this great?" he said, kissing her ear.

"Yes. But I'm nervous," she admitted.

"Don't worry," he said. "We still haven't done anything and we still don't have to. If it doesn't feel right, then we won't. But it's still a beautiful weekend at the beach and we'll still going to have a good time. The fantasy is only a part of it and not the most important part. The most important part for me is being with you." He turned Tina around in his arms and kissed her. "I love you, babe."

"I love you, too," she said. After the next kiss she said with a bit of anxiety, "Are you sure you won't be disappointed if we don't go through with it?"

"Not at all," he assured her. "If it doesn't feel right for one of us, I'm sure it won't feel right for the other one either. But that doesn't mean I still won't be fucking your brains out this weekend," he leered.

She laughed. "You are so bad. You actually want to put your wife into a bukkake party with bunch of strange men." The words and tone were condemning, but the smile and the glint in her eyes were wicked with anticipation.

"And you're going to rub every drop of sperm that hits you into your skin like the highest-priced skin lotion on the market. We're both bad," he added with a lustful grin. Then he squeezed her tighter, kissed her deeper, and pressed his growing erection against her.

Chapter 4

"What do we do now?" she purred half an hour later, rubbing her thighs together and feeling his cum squish inside her well-pleased pussy.

He lifted himself up on an elbow. "We go out and scout around. See what's going on and if it feels like everything will work out. Today we just have a regular fun time and decide if we want to go ahead with our plan tomorrow." He kissed her and then rolled out of the bed. "I'm going to take a quick shower," he said.

When Tina took her turn in the shower she felt Kyle's seed leaking down her leg. As she soaped her body she wondered about what they were doing. Part of her worried that it would somehow go wrong; the guys would be jerks or Kyle would get jealous after all and it would hurt their marriage. But as she washed her crotch, rinsing off her husband's slick, sticky cream, she thought about how excited he seemed to be by the idea and realized that thinking about it was generating a warm glow in her lower belly. Kyle had given her a good pounding, but even so she could still feel a fresh spark in her cunt as she mentally put herself in the place of the slut in the porn movie that had started this whole thing. Kyle was right, it was all still just fantasy now and there was plenty of time to back out. She expected that either her fear or her excitement would be stronger when it was finally time and she decided she'd let that feeling at that time tell her whether or not she could go through with it.

They walked down to the beach with some folding chairs and towels provided by the hotel. Kyle wore a pair of baggy shorts and a tank top and Tina was wearing a beach robe, under which she had on her less-sexy one piece. The very revealing string bikini would be for tomorrow, if they decided they wanted to reveal her.

They walked down to the water and then along it, scouting out the beach and its occupants. There was a large, undeveloped area between their hotel and the next one and they quickly realized that the farther from a hotel they were, the fewer families and more young adults they saw. They picked a place right between the two hotels, their intuition and observation having unknowingly led them to one of the preferred spots for local university students.

They set up their gear pretty far back from the water so they could see a lot of the action going on around them and figure out a good place to look for potential partners tomorrow. As she looked around, Tina saw that what Kyle had said back home was true, there were lots of guys around. Mostly young and quite a few very good looking with hard bodies. There were two sand volleyball courts off to one side and although there were several women there, there were half again as many guys. Closer to the water was a group of five young surfers, four of them male. And everywhere there were groups of two, three, or four people just hanging out. Some male, some female, some mixed.

After watching them for a while, she saw that the groups of guys who didn't already have girls with them were spending a lot of time looking at the women on the beach.

"What are you thinking?" Kyle asked her.

"All these girls are so beautiful," she said, "and so young. Why would these boys want to be with me?"

"Because you're not a girl, you are a woman. Baby, your legs are as long and sexy as any I see here, your breasts are big and full and aren't phony like some I see, and you are just goddamned sexy."

She squeezed his upper thigh warmly. "Keep telling me lies like that and I'll let you in my knickers again," she said. She smiled as she said it and even blushed a little.

"So, which ones would you pick if you had your choice?" he asked. "There are a lot of young studs out here."

"They're so young, too. I'd be robbing the cradle."

"I wish I could have had such a sexy teacher when I was that age," he replied. "But you're right, you'll want young men, not green teenagers. So, no one under 18, no high-schoolers. Now, pick out the lucky pricks."

Chapter 5

"So", he said as he speared his last piece of lobster in the hotel's restaurant a few hours later. "You saw the looks you were getting out there today and there were plenty of guys to choose from. Do you believe me now that we can get you all the young cocks you want?"

"Yes," she said quietly, with a touch of exasperation that he wasn't whispering. She looked around to see if anyone was listening. But they were eating early and there was nobody close to their corner table.

"But Kyle, how can we be sure they'll only go as far as we want? It's not like they'd be paid actors or wanting to stay on our good side for a repeat invitation."

"Yeah, I've thought about that," he replied. "We can't pretend there's no risk, but we'll be in the hotel and can call for help if things go wrong somehow. But I think the main thing is just to be very careful about our choosing so we end up with guys who want to play the game our way.

"Now the question is, if we find some guys like that, do you want them?"

"Yes," she said, even more softly.

"Yes, what?" he demanded.

"Yes, I want them." Then before he could pressure her more she quickly said, "Do you want me to have them?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to see a bunch of guys looking at your naked body, pointing their hard cocks at you, and spraying their cum all over you. What do you want?"

She reached out and took his hand in hers and looked deep into his eyes. "I want you to fuck me in front of a bunch of strange men while they jack off on me. But first I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me now."

So he did.

Chapter 6

It was foggy and cool over the beach the next morning, but that would burn off in a few hours and it would be another beautiful day. They had breakfast in their room and then took a tourist bus over to the San Diego Zoo. They walked around talking and laughing and holding hands and didn't say a word about the other thing. But when they got back to the hotel around 2:00 and got ready to go to the beach, Tina put on the skimpy bikini.

The thong barely covered her freshly-waxed mons and rode between her ass cheeks. The top wasn't much more than some triangles that left most of her slightly pendulous breasts uncovered. She put her robe on top and they headed out to the beach. Once again, the area between the hotels was almost like an undeclared no-kid zone, and they set up closer to the water than the day before.

She sat down on their large beach blanket with her legs curled under her and put her hand on the belt of her wrap.

"No," he said. "Stand up and take it off. Strip it off for me. Unwrap your body like the beautiful gift it is. I want everyone to see what a lucky man I am."