All Comments on 'Mira Ch. 02'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!!

oh I know if you keep this one up leader of the pack gets set back but please please please you must write more of this story no matter where it goes it will be wonderful because you wrote it..it's another great story ..

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 16 years ago
Do friends get to vote?

I want another chapter of Mira. I'd love to see what you can do with this storyline and your imaginative mind. Do it, you know you want to...

knitedreamsknitedreamsover 16 years ago
Time Share!

I love both stories. Why not rotate? Mira tonight, Leader of the Pack the next time, and then Mira after that...so on... It's a compromise. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Do i have to choose? because i cant! There both really good stories and i wanna read them both! Has long as you finish leader of the pack eventually and dont leave it hanging like most writer's on here do! Im all for with the next chapter of mira! Cant wait! Thanks for writing

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
I have to choose?

I love both stories. I agree with the other reviewer. Mira today, Leader of the Pack the next.

But seriously, you have just got to go on with Mira.

Tricia

YorEyzOnlyYorEyzOnlyover 16 years ago
LOVED IT!

My vote is definitely with Mira! I loved Leader...but this story has caught my immediate attention and wont let go :-D

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
I'll choose - but I retain the right to ...

change my mind! For now, I choose Mira. I'm fascinated by this story. Wonderful update! And of course, I want to know about Elizabeth - was she the one who lasted ten years?<br><br>

Gross as it was, the scene of Mira waking after he first fed from her was perfect in its realism. We the reader know he overfed and that if he is more careful next time, Mira probably won't suffer extremely. But she doesn't - so it will be interesting to see how willingly she returns to his bed again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wheee!!!

As much as I like werewolves, I love vampires more!! Please write another chapter of Mira!! *gets on her knees and begs* Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseee!!!

silvertree26silvertree26over 16 years ago
Delightful!

Please keep writing this great story! Leader of the Pack is good, but Mira is like the icing on a cake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

this is a wonderful story. I would like to suggest that if you have the time to spare, why not take the time to follow up on both stories. You have done a marveleous job of writing these two stories, it would be great to see where they lead to. keep up the great work.

HonourHonourover 16 years ago
Choices choices

I really like both stories and are glad you have decided to give Mira and Rillan life. HOWEVER did someone around here not say something about having a thesis to finish Dont make me send granny ower there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dont stop

I love this story. I love Leader of the pack too but this one is amazing. Please dont stop writing more chapters for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Continue Please

As much as I loved Leader of the Pack, I think its time to see whatelse is running around in that head of yours. I choose this story over any of the continuing stories with the Pack (eventually would like more).

I am really digging the conflict that you have Rillan experiencing. I can feel his love for Elizabeth from that last monologue. As for Mira, I like how you wrote in the begining that she was average, but have shown that she is something special.

Please keep writing (when you have a moment)Do you really need to sleep? And as for the Poll....my vote is more Mira

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Oooh soo hard...

I think ill choose for Mira for this one, but id love to see another Leader of the Pack after that. Keep up the good work. I couldnt resist and pressed the button.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i am in love

with this one!

oh WOW, makes me wanna check this every day for a new posting - keep em coming secretme. This is going to be great....

you going to be the next one publishing?

Marinetown, USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it.

I like Leader of the Pack but I love this more. It's sort of a vampiric/druidic take on Beauty and the Beast. You've crafted two very fabulous characters and a great plot- I cannot wait for more. Update soon please and thank you for writing!

JoyousWarriorWomanJoyousWarriorWomanover 16 years ago
It needs to be finished

This story is just getting better. Leader of the pack is at a nice resting point. Please finish this one and then go back to the pack. Thanks for letting us in on these wonderful stories!

collegegrl22collegegrl22over 16 years ago
Continue

Wow. That was a great chapter. You must continue this story. I enjoy reading all your stories, but I have to say I really love this one. I look forward to the next chapter, and to see where this is going.

fortunamajorfortunamajorover 16 years ago
THIS ONE PLEASE!

what are you, nuts? MIRA please finish MIRA.

Leader of the Pack was great - but that one was quite long to read and so full of details, and as much as I'd like to find out what's happening next, I feel a need for a change.

This one is really exciting and I can feel the emotions of the characters more than I did in the Leader of the Pack - so please do this one first. And besides - everyone else wants this one too! tee hee2C

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thats it!

I donĀ“t leave public notes like this!

My english spelling is not that good.

But I LOVE both this story and Leader of the pack. But your Leader-story is nearing its end. And this is only beginning!

Please write more of this and then swich to your other story.

We still love your work. Nomater what you ar working on!

I really hope someone understands this!

JamieDawnJamieDawnover 16 years ago
Total Suprise

After reading Mira I didnt expect another chapter for quite a while. This chapter was great, really added to the story. I find myself wanting to know what happens with them. Dont get me wrong Leader of the Pack was great, but a little break from it while working on this may be a good thing.

BBEBBEover 16 years ago
Well.......

you have us....hook, line, and sinker. While "Leader of the Pack" is wonderful & I hope you will continue it soon......We need to hear more about Mira & Rillan!!!!

Please Please keep going with it :)))

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 16 years ago
Choose?!

Are you nuts?! lol

How do you expect us to choose? I certainly can't. I love Mira and Leader of the Pack. I am dieing to know what happens next to Mira. But also i cant help but think about Aishlinn and Cullen, and the wittens :) hehe.

Well either way, both stories are great. If one has to wait for a bit before you get to it, than so be it, but eventually you will get to it, and it will be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm Greedy! I want them both!

I disagree with a previous poster...while Leader is long & Detailed(I love that BTW) it's awesome! I think there is life still in Leader; maybe in the form of book 2 but life still...Mira, I just want more and more...well thought plot so far it has everthing going for it...Fab Secret, just FAB!

dewfariedewfarieover 16 years ago
OOOHHHHH

I hate you so much for doing that!! How can you make us choose between the stories?!?! But if I had to chose, I think I would want you to continue this one, it's fresh, it's new, it's GREAT!!!

StealthskajiraStealthskajiraover 16 years ago
but...but...

ughhh i guess i can submit myself to waiting for the next chapter.

and by the way... you're already on my favorites list ;-).

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeover 16 years ago
Mira

Mira is now in progress. It needs to be finished.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
Ahhhh...but we can't choose. It's up to your Muse

If there's a story in you, it will want out. You'll write it becasue your Muse compels you. I would love to read more from Leader, as you laid such a fantastic foundation. This story is strong though. It's fresh and UNIQUE. Even your writing style is different. It is far more sensuous and immediate. Your treatment of her illness, was real and compelling, not glossy. There's no 'fluff' here and I like it.

which ever you decide...well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Want Them Both!!!

I just can't choose because I want them both. Please... I was there every step of the way with Leader of the Pack and really need another fix soon. However, you had me completely enchanted with this story from the beginning.

Please spare us your loyal fans. Have mercy on us and post both; and please do it soon :)

Swamp_WitchSwamp_Witchover 16 years ago
More More

I Love both stories and have enjoyed you real and sensual writing style. Oh. I realy need spell check. Anyway I think Leader of the Pack is at a wonderful Pause and would like to see where this goes. I would be Sad if you do not continue with Both. If you ever Publish I would buy both stories. You have a wonderful tone in both. Please follow this for a few chapters first and then maybe switch back and forth or publish and I will wait for the book. Thank you again for both stories.

Dragon_13Dragon_13over 16 years ago
hmm

I think the wittens can wait a little while.... I like stories like this just as much; kinda reminds me of my life...uncanny really..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Mira!!!!

Love it!!!

BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightover 16 years ago
love it!

I think I could tolerate time from Leader of the Pack if you're posting chapters for this too ;)

vivyanvivyanover 16 years ago
Interesting

This is good too. I am dying for more Leader of the Pack, I need to hear and read about Cullen and Aislinn. Oh please.

Thanks.

livingypsylivingypsyover 16 years ago
Mean woman!!

Don't make us choose! Both stories are fantastic, and I don't even like vamp stories. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeah!

Thank you so much for continuing this story I absolutly love it! Please, please continue.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Thanks for continuing this interesting and unique story! If I had to choose, I'd pick this storyline. Can't wait to find out more about these characters. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AMAZING!!!

You have to continue this... Leader of the pack can wait a bit ... PLEASE CONTINUE.... you have so much talent I hope you do well in getting something published!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This one hands down

I like this story loads, carry it on. Leader of the Pack is excellent, but after so much of it, one loses the fresh feel. If we took a break from it and were swept away by this one, then went back to Leader of the Pack, we would be flooded by affection for it anew. Please continue this story.

trippychicktrippychickover 16 years ago
I choose

Mira. Like someone who said before me Leader of the pack was awesome, but its nice to have a break. that doesnt mean I wont love and enjoy when more leader of the pack comes out but I LOVE LOVE LOVE vampire stories:) So please keep going with this one:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

This story is really good... can only hope that you will finish it and not leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hurry up

hurry up with the next chapter or else i swear i am gonna get withdrawal symptoms grrrrrr....lol

please please please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More

I need more of this story!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCover 16 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!

Allright, I got hooked on Leader of the Pack...then started checking out the rest of your writings. All I can say is WOW! I truly love the characters and the story development...and I'm greedy...I hope you continue both story lines! :-)

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
next chapter pls :)

i absolutely love this story...pls release the next chapter soon (hopefully within this week?)..:)

starrwstarrwabout 16 years ago
More, please!!!!!

Awesome story. You've got to write more and soon. I'm addicted to the characters and this story line. Bravo! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a rare treat indeed.

I have read a lot of vampire stories and seen more movies of them. You should keep on with this story. It is really good. The whole bad guy thing is all wonderful but to see the passion and beauty of something that is ordained evil...is remarkable.

I commend you on this story. I read the first one and begged for another chapter but never voiced or (typed) anything.

Now I am. I sort of study vampires as a hobby. Reading myths and legends constantly, comparing them, and seeking out some ounce of truth. It's what makes me a..nerd more or less.

Please do continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this one this one this one!!!

I like how this is going!! YE HA! I really like these too and yeah he pushes the limits and all with his anger but at the same tme you want to feel sorry for him! I really love this story and find that since the first installment of leader of the pack is well "done" I am DEF getting more into these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Blow me away!

Rocks solidly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OHHH!!!

This is great!!!! I love it! I have never read a story like this! It's so intriguging! I WANT more! I NEED more!!! You are really good at writing! I hope one day I may be as good as you!

TallDarkandThoughtfulTallDarkandThoughtfulabout 16 years ago
Love It!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy has serious bipolar disorder. But overall, i'm a sucker for these stories and this one is great!!!!!!!!Please continue!

leiloreleilorealmost 16 years ago
yeah!

I'm so glad you decided to continue this series! I can't wait to catch up!

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
If she cracked her skull...

Wouldn't that make her immobile? I mean, it would hurt like hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very promising. I shouldn't have doubted you.

YES!! This is beautiful! A good first chapter followed by a GREAT 2ed one! I was wondering if "Pack" were just a fluke but YOU ARE THE REAL DEAL!! Thank you

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
um....

i don't think all that head banging is good for her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

awsome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I am utterly disgusted

with that story. Hard to believe this woman will fall in love with that man. You got the wrong idea about love: only crazy will fall in love with tormentor, who calls her bitch with no reason and regularly treatens to do something bad to her. Yehh, you have really sick idea about love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He told her to Shut up....

She should have listened and saved herself a smack in the mouth,Lol.

No but seriously, it's just a story. And in this story he's a vampire. If he drinks human blood to live, do you really think him smacking someone is the worst that could happen? Also I don't remember him telling her he loved her at all in this chapter, maybe I missed it. Anyhoo, great story!

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
Inconsistency?

Based on these two chapters alone, I wonder why she didn't just go outside the cave for that fresh air. According to chapter one, the boundary of where she was allowed to stay/wander was the gate, wasn't it? Heck, she could even grow a garden if she wanted to.

Curious.

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakabout 12 years ago
Damn you...

You made me cry. Good chapter.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Small question

Isn't Mira allowed out into the little fenced-in courtyard at the mouth of the cave, with the table and the bier and stuff? Even if it's only a little area, at least she could see the sky and feel the wind when she needed to.

sharongscssharongscsalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Can I be daring to ask for both Mira and Leader of the Pack and sont foeget closure to the honeymoon cause they all linked I know im greedy but I/we need to know all about all of them.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
You are so funny

Yes we like you. You are a great writer, as I am coming in from behind I can say I have read Leader of the Pack and loved it. I love this story too and will continue reading it to the end but I want you to finish Leaders of the Pack now you have left us hanging.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Something is not right in this paragraph near the end

Carefully, Mira tip toed into Rillan's bedroom. A sudden flash of light from a square in the ceiling beaconed to her. Mira realized that it would take an awful lot of wind to blow down the shaft as strong as she had been feeling it. There must be a storm, she thought excitedly. She almost forgot that Rillan could be in bed asleep as she eagerly worked her Rillan watched her walk down the hall opening doors and sneaking about. What is my brave one up to?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous