All Comments on 'Mira Ch. 03'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
really great

this story is going really great. i hope you continue with the story and can't wait to read more. i am also looking forward to any other stories you post up. good luck with them and thanks for all the stories you have already posted.

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeabout 16 years ago
Doing great!

SM,

You're doing fine on this story. There doesn't appear to be any thing out of line and nothing feels forced. Good job. I look forward to the next installment.

- J

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Such an incredible, intense story

I hope your muse brings you inspiration for the rest of this story in the not to distant future. The blend of the horrifying beast and the gentle soul in Rillan is brilliantly done. As you describe Mira living underground, never seeing the light of day, no one to talk to, I feel claustrophobic! Not a fate I would wish for anyone.

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
This Could't Be Better!

Your characters are so complex, your timing is perfect. I wonder what kind of miracle it would take so that they could possibly have a life outside of his darkness. A life where he could be warm again, feel the sun on his skin, give her a baby. Can you work that magic? I can't wait to read more.

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofmeabout 16 years ago
love it

i really love this story, and hope that you are able to find your inspiration and not leave it for too long.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
This is some of your best

though that could be why you are finding it hard to find your muse. Sometimes, when it's the work you're pulling from your soul, it's hard to try to keep up the same standards and beauty you've put into it before. Trust me, when your find something like this and you put it to paper, it's more than difficult to continue. Listen to your soul, Char and write. This is beautiful and deep.

NiwaNiwaabout 16 years ago

God, this goes so deep it gives me the shivers. I cant wait to read more :)

turtlegirl21turtlegirl21about 16 years ago
A little scared

I'm enjoying this story so much that I am scared of the turn it could make. But alas I have always enjoyed your stories and I am sure this will be no different. And if need be take your time, I would love to read another story line you have going on or there is always leader of the pack part 2. I am a sucker for werewolves and vampire romances. P.S. Have you read the twighlight series by stephanie meyer? It is supposed to be a young adults read but is excellent. Keep up the awesome job! I will be eagerly waiting your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

No wonder you need some time to find you're 'muse'. This story is getting better and better. Wow, i really think this is one my favorite stories.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

You're doing a wonderful job of telling this story! Adding the element of music in this chapter was perfect. What a great way for Mira and Rillan to connect with each other. I hope you are inspired to write more because I cannot wait to read it! Thanks so much for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perfect!

I know you said you really struggled with this chapter, but in the end it was perfect. I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

This story is really amazing...better even than Leader of the Pack, I think due to the emotional depth of these characters. But, even your writing style has grown, which is easily seen here! I truly hope you continue, and are able to find a happy ending for these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I really like your story

I know you said that this story is difficult for you, but you are doing a teriffic job. It is odd that they are different but looking for some form of acceptance and purpose. I am a romantic and love, real love is a form of acceptance as well as purpose. There should be an acceptance of yourself, short comings and all as well as acceptance of your partner. Your common purpose it to be true to yourself and your partner. You can face any obstacle because your faith as a whole makes you stronger than being alone.

Tigrissa89Tigrissa89about 16 years ago
Lovin' it!

Please, keep going. I love how it's working out. I love how he has these fights with himself but he still cares for her so much! Continue, that's an order! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love it!!!

Keep going - you have me hooked!! This is proving more intriguing than Leader of the Pack!!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCabout 16 years ago
Wow!..............

I REALLY like how this story is shaping up. It is wonderfully written and I feel as if I'm really getting to know the characters. I loved your other stories, but I think this will be my favorite by far! By all means, take whatever time you need...but please don't stop! :-) In the meantime....I'll just keep reading everything else you post!

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
...

Checking back obsessively...your best by far...can't wait for more! As others have said...just because it doesn't come easily does not mean it is not worth writing...with great risk comes great reward!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep going!!!

I know it takes a lot of time to create such brilliant work but please keep going - you have a lot of talent

DianneTheReadDianneTheReadabout 16 years ago
This is well worth the effort you've put into it.

This is awesome! I'm sure the next chapter will be well worth the wait. The best writing sometimes just takes time. The difference between effort and strugle is your resistance to what is. Love all your stories so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very exciting!

I am hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

THis is one of the best stories i have read i love vampires please please please finish it!!!

differenthumandifferenthumanabout 16 years ago
NICE STORY!!

Its one of my favorite storys. Can you plz make the final one. I cant wait to see what happens next.

MadMuseMadMuseabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

I'm really enjoying both the mythology that you've come up with and the characters. Please spend some time to finish out this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great!

i usually don't like vampire stories but since you wrote this, i decided to try it. i read all 3 chapters in 1 sitting, and i don't regret it! it's marvelous! he's a very sympathetic character and i like the way you gave him his 'flaws' as a vampire. please continue with this storyline. but i like the l.o.t.p. series (and side-stories) as well, so.... write at your own leisure! good luck and more power to you!

therabidnicoletherabidnicoleabout 16 years ago
Truly

This is simply beautiful. The story is well crafted and I really feel for the characters. You have emotionally drawn me in and as every person who knows me would tell you that I don't have any! You have proven them all wrong! You must keep writing, for my sanity's sake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
...

You really need to add another chapter. It's a great storyline.

leiloreleilorealmost 16 years ago
Ahhhhh...

I love this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lovely

I've been crying my way through this story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mira Ch. 04 Next Part
Mira Ch. 02 Previous Part
Mira Series Info