Miracle Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers

"But couldn't Petey just take the pill or get an injection?" asked Perry.

"No. They began experimenting with the drug, and they tried everything. By mouth. By needle. Nothing else worked. They even tried vaginal douches. Completely ineffective. It was only effective when ejected into the vagina as an ingredient in male semen." Dr. Drucker stared blankly into Perry Pepple's eyes, as he began to mindlessly doodle vaginas shaped as butterflies. Fortunately, when Perry Pepple leaned over to look at the pad, he saw only butterflies.

"But how is this going to help Petey?" Perry Pepple asked hopelessly. "Petey hasn't got a vagina."

"I understand that," said Dr. Drucker. "But of course, they needed to treat Myoneuroplasia in men as well as women, so they enrolled willing participants in a blind-study program. The results were amazing. Among the men who got the actual therapy, there was a cure rate of 97%. In the control group.........Very sad. Very sad."

"I still don't understand," said Perry Pepple. Was he being deliberately obtuse? Dr. Drucker was sure that he would have understood by now, what had to be done. "What exactly is this therapy?"

"Someone other than the patient has to ingest the drug, and administer it to the patient rectally."

"That's disgusting," yelled Perry Pepple. "That's what queers do." He finally understood what the Doctor was driving at. "Couldn't it be administered in an enema?"

""No," said Dr. Drucker. "That's why I didn't want to tell you. It would be better to just let nature take its course. Poor Petey. Poor Petey." He shook his head sadly.

For the next several minutes Dr. Drucker drew butterflies, as Perry and Petey Pepple sat silently, looking at each other. Dr. Drucker thought he saw a tear drip from Perry Pepple's left eye, down his left cheek. Dr. Drucker was pleased to see a human emotion in Perry Pepple. At last.

"What do you think, Petey?" asked Perry Pepple in a defeated voice.

"Whatever you say, Dad. Whatever you think," Petey conceded. He really didn't want to die.

Perry Pepple took a deep breath, and held it, and finally exhaling, said, "Ok, Doc. We'll do it. I guess I need a prescription."

"No. I have some Silanthropine right here in the office. Medical samples from the salespeople. They keep leaving me bottles of it." Dr. Drucker opened the center drawer of his desk and took out the small unlabeled brown bottle, he had filled earlier in the day with a harmless antihistamine, Leberol. He had scads and scads of Leberol in the office. They were always leaving samples of that. Had been for years.

"But I don't have palpitations," noted Perry Pepple. What happens when I start taking the Silanthropine?"

"Absolutely nothing," said Dr. Drucker. There are absolutely no side effects. "You'll be quite safe, and Petey will improve greatly. You've made a wise decision, Perry." He handed the bottle to Perry Pepple. "I opened some samples bottles and gave you a month's supply in this larger bottle."

"Thanks, Doc," said Perry Pepple, accepting the alleged Silanthropine.

"If I take one now, can I start the treatment tonight?"

"No. Absolutely not. It has to build up in your blood. You have to take it for five days before the first treatment." Dr. Drucker loved that part of the instructions. Five days. Let them anticipate the dire deed for five dreadful days first. Give them something to look forward to. Hah! "And I want to see Petey in four weeks. I'll have to do new blood work, to see how we're progressing."

"Sure, Doc," agreed Perry Pepple. He shook the doctor's hand, and he and Petey left the office, both of them close to tears.

Perry Pepple drove home on autopilot. He was scarcely aware of the road or of Petey Pepple sitting beside him on the front seat. Petey Pepple was hardly more cognizant of reality than his father. As they drove, they said nothing to each other. Both were thinking of that ghastly moment five days hence, when......... No. Better not to think. Better not to think. Better not to think.

When they arrived back at the house on the hill, Perry Pepple went immediately into the kitchen, and filled a glass with cold water from the refrigerator. He opened the brown bottle and shook out a small tablet. He took his first dose of 'Silanthropine.'

He took another dose the next morning. And another dose each of the following three mornings. He had by now ingested five tablets of what was to be the miracle cure for his son, Petey. That night, they would begin therapy. And, as per Dr. Drucker's instructions, every night thereafter. At least once. More, if possible.

Perry Pepple was indeed fortunate. What Dr. Drucker had said was true. He was having no ill effects from taking the Silanthropine tablets. In fact, he had never felt so well in his life. Often when he crossed the garden from the driveway to the front porch, he would have a sneezing attack when he passed the rosebush in the front yard. But he hadn't sneezed once since he began taking the little yellow pill. It was doing wonders for his rose fever. He would have to mention this to Dr. Drucker. His discovery could open the door for an off-label use of the medication.

Perry Pepple knew all too well that tonight was the night. The first life-saving treatment. Why did he feel such foreboding? He was totally prepared. He had gone into Phillips Pharmacy, and purchased everything he might need for the therapeutic thrust of his penis into his boy's bottom. He had bought lubrication, and a red rubber enema bag.

Perry and Petey had discussed the procedure, and Petey agreed with Perry that it would be better if he were empty and immaculate. That way the medicine could reach all the cells, the better to penetrate. He had called Dr. Drucker to make sure this was a good idea, and Dr. Drucker had heartily approved.

They had a small dinner. A liverwurst sandwich with mayo on white bread. After swallowing down the last of their cola drinks, they went into the living room to watch the Plainsmen beat the Pointers on the ball field. The game was being televised.

Soon, however, they both knew the time had come and went upstairs to Perry Pepple's bedroom. The act would take place on Perry Pepple's bed. It was bigger than Petey Pepple's bed.

Wordlessly, Petey Pepple stripped off his clothes and lay face down along the length of the bed. He buried his face in the pillow. He was a little embarrassed, after all. He had never minded being nude in front of other people, but this was his father. He was not used to showing off his body in front of Perry Pepple. And Perry Pepple had always been so proper and disapproving of the bare body. This was really so, so embarrassing.

Perry Pepple went to the bathroom and filled the red rubber enema bag with warm soapy water. When the bag was full, he tested a drop on his wrist. Yes. This was about right. Not too hot, and not too cold. He walked back into the bedroom where Petey was on naked display before his very eyes. The scene seemed almost obscene. But Petey's very life was at stake. Perry coated the plastic end of the long red hose with the Glycerogel he had purchased at Phillips Pharmacy. He even put some on his finger, and lightly coated the outside of Petey's ........He wasn't happy about touching such a spot, but he would wash his hands with antibacterial soap when this was all done.

"You ready, Petey?" he asked somberly.

"I guess so, Dad. Go ahead."

The father gently placed the plastic piece in position, and ever so gently eased it forward. When it was firmly in place, he opened the steel clip on the hose, and the water started emptying into Petey's belly. Petey was making little noises of discomfort.

"You all right, Petey?"

"Just stop it for a second, dad. I've got a little cramp."

Perry closed the steel clip, and waiting a few moments, holding the bag high in his left hand.

"Okay, Petey?" he asked.

"I guess so. Go ahead," said Petey, reluctantly.

He opened the clip and the water again began to flow. The bag was getting emptier and emptier, and now it was totally empty. All the hot soapy water that had been in the bag a few moments earlier, was now inside Petey's belly. Perry slowly withdrew the plastic tip, and walked into the bathroom to wash everything, while Petey lay on the bed, letting the water permeate him. And then,

"Hey, Dad. I need to get in there. Right now."

Perry Pepple hung the disinfected apparatus over the shower curtain rod, where it leisurely dripped its drops of remaining moisture into the tub, he was walking out the bathroom door, when Petey squeezed past him in the doorway. Petey slammed the door, and Perry returned to the bedroom, hearing liquid sounds coming from the bathroom behind him.

They waited a half hour, until Petey felt that he was completely empty.

"Okay, dad," said Petey. "I guess that's it."

Perry Pepple began to remove his clothing. Slowly. Without enthusiasm. How would they face each other after this? Petey tried not to look at his father, but his curiousity got the better of him, and he sneaked a peek at the parental endowment. Wow. My God. His blood ran cold.

At this very moment, in Dr. Drucker's home, Dierdre Drucker was clearing the table after a meal of roast pork with apple sauce, baked potatoes and string beans. Donny Drucker went up to his bedroom to learn his lines for the Drama Club play. He was going to play Macbeth. Mary Alice Hooper had been cast as Lady Macbeth, and they were getting very friendly during rehearsals. Donny Drucker wanted to fuck her.

Danny Drucker went into his own bedroom to study for his Ancient History test in the morning, but every so often, he went over to his computer and found pictures of naked people doing naughty things. There were boys. There were girls. There were boys and girls together. There were boys and boys together. The computer was really hot. As he admired the shot of the handsome blonde boy kneeling in front of the handsome, dashing, dark, Spanish-looking boy, and holding the Spanish-looking boy's penis in his mouth, he tried to commit to memory what the Assyrians had done to the Babylonians in 992 B.C..

Dr. Drucker went into his study. After a little while his wife, Dierdre, knocked on the door.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'm finished with the dishes. You can take the garbage out," she told him.

"In a few minutes, dear," he answered. "I'm just doing something."

Dierdre shut the study door and went into the living room to watch a Novela. She had been a Spanish major in college and was addicted to the Spanish soap operas, the Novelas, as they are called. Most especially Mujer Satanica. Devil Woman.

What Dr. Drucker was doing was getting a vicarious thrill out of what he imagined was going on in the Pepple house at this moment. Maybe at this very moment.

What was going on at this very moment, was that Perry Pepple, now totally denuded was climbing over the outstretched body of his beloved boy, Petey. He, with the upturned, naked, alabaster ass. Perry had liberally coated his penis with Glycerogel, and Petey had applied some to his now immaculately clean asshole. Everything was a 'go.' Except......... Perry Pepple did not have an

erection. His penis was long, but limp and languishing.

Nevertheless, he persevered. He was not going to let that stop him. He grabbed his organ and stretched it, placing the tip of it at Petey's opening, and manually, he tried to force it in, figuring that once it was inside, it would naturally stiffen up from the pressure surrounding it. But Petey kept fighting him, bucking and yelling, "ooowww." What could be done? Petey just had to get his treatment.

Perry had an idea, and was almost afraid to articulate it to his son. But they had to go through with this. This was no time for false propriety.

"Petey, son. Do you think that maybe you could suck me off a little. Just a little, to help me get hard?"

Petey Pepple's face turned green. This was getting worse and worse. But what could he do?

"Sure, Dad," he agreed. Perry Pepple lay his head back on the puffy pillows and spread his legs, allowing Petey to crawl between them and bend low over his crotch. Petey gently touched his father's dick with his agile fingers, and lifted the penis into his mouth. He began to exert oral pressure on the limber length of it. The warmth and wetness of Petey's mouth was too much not to respond to.

Gradually the penis began lengthening and rigidifying inside Petey's mouth.

"Oh, Petey," he moaned. "Oh, yes. Oh, yes. That's so good. Suck me. Suck my cock."

Petey had never heard such indecencies out of his father's mouth. His face colored slightly, but he kept sucking the paternal peter. He even licked his father's bulbous balls a little. But finally Perry Pepple knew it was time to fulfill his task.

"Okay, Petey," he said, simply.

The boy understood and lay flat on the bed with his bottom exposed. Perry Pepple again crawled over his boy, but this time with a determined dick, which had again been coated with Glycerogel.

And this time its hardness was insistently forcing the boy's muscular aperture to spread, and spread, a little more, and a little more; and now the big head of Perry Pepple's prodding prick was inside Petey's ever-more-receptive rectum.

Perry settled all the way in and let the walls of Petey's ass, tightly surrounding his dick, adjust to its length and girth. Petey had stopped groaning, and Perry took this as a sign to continue. He began with a very gentle hunching movement. To. Fro. To. Fro. Ever so slightly. To. Fro. To. Fro.

The hot pressure of Petey's asswalls felt fantastic. What a disgusting thought. This was a necessary medical treatment. Nothing more. Fantastic. Hot. Wet. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. Oh, Petey. Oh, Petey.

Petey decided that that the cure for his condition was not nearly as bad as some other therapies he had heard of, such as radiation, and chemotherapy. Yes. He could tolerate this. It wasn't so bad. He could really tolerate this. His father's penis was stuffing his bottom, and it felt so warm, and so comfortable, and so nice. No. He didn't want it to feel nice. No. No. But he couldn't help it. It felt nice. He raised his ass up a little and did some muscular tricks that would massage his father's fat prick. It was way up inside him. Way up. And it was hitting a crazy spot. It was making him want to shoot his cum. Would his father be angry? Was this even more evil than masturbation?

"GGGAAAA," Petey Pepple choked, as his twenty-year old seed rocked out of him onto the bedsheets. His stuffed asswalls started quivering and pulsing around his father's plunging penis, until Perry Pepple could stand no more, and the healing liquid shot out inside his son's ass, flowing all through the boy's system, as the doctor had wanted it to. A very successful organic injection of Silanthropine.

Perry Pepple rested on his boy's back and bottom for a few minutes, until he regained his vigor. Then he withdrew the softening member. He got up and went to the bathroom to wash his penis with antiseptic soap. And he was happy. If he had anything to say about it, his boy was going to live. Petey would be cured of this dreadful disease. Years from now they would laugh about the means to a cure they had had to endure.

In the bedroom, Petey Pepple, feeling a strange contentment, had fallen into a deep sleep in the middle of his father's bed.

The Pepples were very good about following the prescribed regimen. After the discomfiture of the first night, they both found that they were actually looking forward to the nightly treatments. It had become almost a way of life for them. They would be almost sorry, when Petey Pepple would be pronounced in total remission, and they would have no reason to continue what had almost become enjoyable.

They tried to pretend to each other and to themselves that it was only a medical necessity. But it had become the most thrilling thing that had ever happened in each of their lives. They would never admit it, but they could no longer stand to be separated from each other. Every minute of the day that Perry Pepple's cock was not poking Petey Pepple's ass was agony for Petey. He could hardly wait to get home every night for his treatment. As for Perry Pepple. He totally erased from his mind, that boyass fucking was queer, and sonass fucking was even worse. It was, how you say?, queer incest. But what an ass his adorable son had. If Perry lived to be one thousand years old, he would never get enough of it.

In order to make sure that the medicine reached every single cell, they coupled in many curious configurations. One night it would be Perry and Petey, face to face. Another night, Petey would be on all fours, with his behind beckoning like an ovulating bitch. Sometimes Perry would lie back on the puffed pillow, and Petey would just sit on him and do all the work. Those were the lazy nights. There were also the spoon nights, when they would lie on their sides, with Perry's chest pressed against Petey's long, tapering back, and with Petey's one leg in the air, as Perry fed the treatment tube into his son.

After three weeks had passed, Petey Pepple had received many many healing ejaculations from his medicated father. Perry made an appointment with Dr. Drucker to have Petey's blood rechecked. They drove down to the doctor's office, and Dr. Drucker drew several tubes of blood. He gave Perry Pepple another large supply of Silanthropine, and told him to continue the treatments until he had the lab report.

A week later Dr. Drucker called Perry Pepple on the telephone.

"Perry. This is David Drucker."

"Hi, Doc." Said Perry Pepple. "Did the tests come back?"

"Yes, they did," said Dr. Drucker, doodling erections on the notepad in front of him.

"And?"

"There has been some improvement. But I want to analyze the treatments, and see if there isn't something more we could be doing. And also it's possible that Petey may need some double treatments."

"How do you mean double treatments?"

"Two injections at once."

"I can't do that, Doc. I have to rest."

"I know. I know. I understand that," said Doctor Drucker understandingly. "But I'm prepared to help you."

"In what way?"

"I started taking Silanthropine today. That means I need four more days to be effective. I want you and Petey to come into my office on Friday. Is that okay with you?"

"Petey has classes."

"I think his life is more important than his classes. Bring him in at 2 p.m. I leave early on Fridays."

"Okay, Doc," said Perry Pepple. He had to listen to the doctor. He had hoped that Petey would already be well, but that was not the case. But whatever it would take...........

During the next four days, Doctor Drucker prepared the examining room for the scheduled session. He brought in a folding cot, which could be opened for the event, and he rented lighting equipment, plus the finest video and sound equipment. After all, as he had told Perry Pepple, he had to analyze their conjunction, and elicit whether or not they were doing it as effectively as possible.

Friday. 2 p.m. Dr. Drucker had seen his last patient at 11 a.m., and eaten a light lunch. He had brown bagged it today. Salmon salad on rye, plus some bottled ice tea. He had stored it in his little refrigerator along with all the perishable injectable serums.

Wiping his lips with a paper napkin, he began to set up the lights all around the room. He opened the cot in the middle of the room, put crisp white sheets over the mattress, and proceeded to focus all the lights on what would be the scene of the action.

He got out the camera and the sound equipment, and readied everything. He was ready. He waited. And yes. Now it was Friday. 2 p.m. The Pepples were in the waiting room. Dr. Drucker went out into the waiting room and escorted the man and the boy into the examination room.

kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers