Miracle Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers

He made them undress, and taped them even in the act of shedding their garments. When they were ready, he motioned for Petey to lie face down on the cot. He taped Petey from every angle, but let the camera linger lasciviously for quite a length of time on Petey's rapturous rump.

Then he turned the camera on Perry who was stroking his mighty meat into an extraordinary erection. Dr. Drucker motioned for him to move toward the cot. Perry stood over Petey, and began patting his palm over Petey's cherishable cheeks. Then he climbed over Petey's ass and aimed his dick down.

He was in, and he hadn't even used Glycerogel. Dr. Drucker focused on the hunching of Perry's ass, as he plowed his cock into Petey. He lowered the camera close to the entry point, and taped the long dick moving smoothly in and out of the tight hairless boyflesh. As he was taping, Dr. Drucker was getting an unbelievable hard-on, and it was all he could do not to reach down in order to free it and whack it.

"Oh, Dad. That feels so good. I feel you inside me. All the way inside me."

"I know, honeyboy. I feel it too. It feels good to me too. So good. Your hot ass is just clinging onto my dick. Oh, yeah."

"Oh, Daddy. Oh, Daddy," Petey moaned over and over, his little ass circling around his daddy's dick like a propeller.

"You want your medicine now, boy. You want me to shoot your hot medicine into you. Tell me how much you want your medicine."

"Oh, yes, Daddy," Petey was now screaming. "Give me my medicine. I need my medicine. I want to live. Shoot that medicine that you're storing in your big balls up my tight ailing asshole. Cure me with your cum. Please, Daddy. Medicate me. Cum in my ass."

"I am, baby. I'm coming in your hot tight little ass. Can you feel my cock swelling up inside you?"

"Yes, Daddy. I feel it. I feel it. It's swelling. It's swelling. It's getting bigger in my hole."

""YYYYYYAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!. Can you feel the medicine shooting out into your hole?" Blast. Blast. Blast. Blast. Blast. "YYYYYAAAAGGGHHHH"

"I feel it, Daddy. I feel the hot serum burning into my tissues. Medicating me. Curing me. Like I'm receiving a holy blessing from Our Lady of Purple Plains."

Perry Pepple wrapped his arms around Petey Pepple's chest, and they lay glued together about to fall into a restful nap. Dr. Drucker was having trouble walking around the room with his hard-on stretching his pants out so obviously. He turned off the camera, and the lights, and the sound equipment. He had a good visual record of the rapturous reunion, and even the sound had been great. He removed the tape from the camera, and locked it in the safe in his private office. He returned to the examination room where Perry and Petey were still conjoined on the cot, dozing.

"Okay," said Dr. Drucker. "Fine. Perry, get up please."

Almost in a daze, Perry Pepple rose to his feet. Petey Pepple lay where he was but looked over his shoulder to see what would happen next.

"Okay, Perry. Now I'm going to give Petey an extra dose of Silanthropine. You understand that this is necessary. Don't you, Perry?"

"I guess so," said Perry Pepple, shrugging his shoulders. The doctor knew best.

Dr. Drucker started to remove his clothes. He had just a little trouble stretching his underpants out, so that they wouldn't catch on the tip of his enormous, 45 degree-angled erection. Finally he was naked. He turned Petey Pepple over, and spread the boy's legs. He got on his knees between Petey's legs. He wanted to look into Petey's brilliant blue eyes as he fucked him.

He took his spikey prick in his hand and placed it at the wet entranceway into Petey's asshole. It was so wet. Wet from all the hot cum his father had just poured into him. Dr. Drucker was really turned on with the idea of sloppy seconds. This was so much better than a dry asshole. A wet sloppy asshole dripping with another man's gooey sticky load. This was so hot. This was so fucking hot. His dick just slid in so easily along the cumcoated walls of Petey's ass. Dr. Drucker grabbed the hard muscles that were the two cheeks of Petey's butt, and squeezed them, and squeezed them. All the while, as he was moving in and out of Petey, he was staring into his brilliant blue eyes. Those eyes, which stared back at him without blinking. They were staring at him in lust and desire. Petey really wanted his stiff prick.

"Take that, you motherfucker," screamed Dr. Drucker, lost in the insanity of the moment. For a second he was afraid Perry Pepple might get angry. But, no.

Perry Pepple was just getting turned on again, seeing another man fuck his sensational son. He was playing with his dick, which was almost erect again.

"Play with my balls," said Dr. Drucker to Perry Pepple. "If you want me to shoot the medicine into your son's hot little ass, I need you to play with my balls."

Perry Pepple knelt on the very edge of the cot, and began fondling Dr. Drucker's balls. After all, his son needed that extra dose of Silanthropine.

Dr. Drucker couldn't help himself. Lost in the passion of the moment, he wanted to know the taste of Petey Pepple's hard handsome mouth. He lowered his face and let his tongue separate the boy's lips. And then he was tongue fucking him and cock fucking him at the same time. And his tickled balls were itching, and it was beyond belief, and now he felt the tickle in his loins, and he felt his cock expanding inside Petey's wondrous clutching assmouth, and he was going to shoot his cum into this beautiful boy. The boy was about to get his Silanthropine.

"GGGHHHAAAAHHH," screamed Dr. Drucker. "Here it comes. Take it. Take it. Take my thick load inside your hot alabaster ass, you goddamn little bully fuck." And with that he shot. Copiously. Blast after blast. Petey's muscles closed down on each throb of his dick, milking the cum out. Milking. Milking. Getting all the cum. All the Silanthropine.

No sooner had Dr. Drucker gotten to his feet, when Perry Pepple took his place, erection in hand. "I think I can give Petey an extra dose," Perry explained.

"Good," said Dr. Drucker. "The more the better." He was only sorry he had already dismantled the camera and the lighting.

Now Perry Pepple was staring into Petey Pepple's brilliant blue eyes as he fucked him.

"Oh, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me. I love your cock, Daddy. Fuck your little boy."

"Yes, baby. Daddy's fucking his own precious little boy. Daddy's cock is way up inside his little boy's ass. Daddy is gonna shoot another big hot load of medicated cum up inside his little boy. Does Daddy's little boy want another load of hot cum?" Perry Pepple was enjoying this fuck so much. He had now lost every inhibition he had ever had. He was poking a fuckpassage filled with so much cum. His own cum. The doctor's cum. There were lascivious liquid sounds coming from deep inside Petey's ass, as his cock moved relentlessly in and out, squooshing, squooshing, whipping the cum to a froth. But, oh god, what if the Functional Family Foundation ever found out about this? Would they ever understand that this was a medical necessity? No they wouldn't. Pepple's People wouldn't understand at all that he was just saving Petey's life. They would expect him to be willing to sacrifice his only son, just as Abraham had been willing. But he was not as strong as Abraham. He was only human, after all.

"OOOOHHH," moaned Petey. "I love your cock inside me. It feels so good. Let me keep it in me forever. Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

As Petey thrashed about and blathered, Perry knew that he could not hold back one second longer, and another gush of Silanthropine flooded up Petey's sopping-wet asshole. "YAAAAAGGGHHH," screamed Perry Pepple in his final juicejet of the afternoon.

Perry and Petey Pepple put on their clothing and drove home. Dr. Drucker promised the he would study the tape and offer suggestions. Dr. Drucker and Perry Pepple shook hands, and the father and son left the office.

Before Dr. Drucker put on his own clothes, he lay down on the cot and took a restful little nap. He had wonderful dreams.

After three days, Dr. Drucker called Perry Pepple. "I've been studying the videotape, Perry," he said. "From what I can see your technique during the application is just fine. I have a suggestion, though. It's never been tried, but I don't see how it could hurt. Double your dose of Silanthropine. Take one tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening. Let's just see how that works."

"Okay," said Perry Pepple. He was not sorry about increasing the dosage, because he had been feeling so wonderful up until the last couple of days, when his nose started running, and his eyes started itching, after uprooting some goldenrod in the front yard. Maybe the double dose would cure him as well as Petey.

Perry Pepple upped the dosage, and sure enough, his eyes and nose felt better. He felt so good, in fact, that he was fucking Petey twice every night. Double dose. Double fuck. Petey would be well in no time at all.

Several days later, Dr. Drucker made the call he had been waiting to make.

"Hello, Perry. This is David Drucker."

"Yes, Doc. Is anything wrong?"

"Well. I don't know. There may be," said the doctor delicately.

"What is it? Something about Petey?"

"No. No. Nothing like that."

Perry Pepple took a deep breath. A sigh of relief. "Then what is it?"

"I've had a break-in here," said Dr. Drucker. "Somebody broke in and trashed my office. They stole all my drugs, my narcotics, everything."

"Oh, that's terrible, Doc. Did you call the police?" asked Perry.

"Yes. Yes, I did," lied Dr. Drucker. "They just left here. The thieves left no clues. Not a single fingerprint."

"Damn drug addicts," said Perry Pepple. Drug addicts were bad people. They were anti-family. The Functional Family Foundation definitely disapproved of drug addicts.

"There's something else," said Dr. Drucker.

"What's that?"

"I had some money stored in my safe. They broke into my safe and got my money."

"Sorry to hear that, Doc," said Perry Pepple, trying to sound sympathetic. He really didn't care about the doctor's stolen cash.

"There's something else," said Dr. Drucker.

"What's that?"

"They also got the videotape."

"The videotape???" Perry Pepple didn't want to believe what he was hearing, so his brain refused to think what the 'videotape' might be.

"Yes. The videotape of you delivering Petey's prescription to him."

Perry Pepple's mind went numb. He held the phone in his hand and stared blankly ahead. He didn't know he had the phone in his hand. He didn't know where he was. He didn't know who he was. Coma. Vegetative state.

"Perry? Are you there?" asked Dr. Drucker.

"Yes," answered a small choked voice. "This is bad. This is really bad."

"Oh, Perry. I wouldn't worry about it. They just took everything in the safe. I'm sure they have no interest in watching television," Dr. Drucker soothed the shaken man.

"You think so?" asked Perry Pepple, grasping at any straw.

"Absolutely. I wouldn't give it a second thought. Oh, excuse me, Perry. I have to go. The police are back with a sniff dog."

They said goodbye and both of them hung up. Dr. Drucker was laughing hysterically as he doodled. A sniff dog. What a great image. Poor Perry Pepple. His day of reckoning had come. The Functional Family Foundation indeed.

The next thing that Dr. Drucker did was drive down to the Purple Plains post office, and mail the many, many copies he had made of the Pepple performance.

He mailed it to porno websites. He mailed it to newspapers. He mailed it to radio talk shows. He mailed it to television soft-news programs, (unfortunately, there was no hard news on television anymore.) He mailed it to liberal blog sites on the Internet. Included was an anonymous cover letter identifying the performance artists as Perry Pepple, head of the Functional Family Foundation, homosexual hater, and major hypocrite, fucking his own son, Petey Pepple. The deed was done. Dr. Drucker's role in the drama was finished. He had merely to feign ignorance, and keep supplying Perry Pepple with Silanthropine. The one thing he wouldn't do was tell Perry Pepple that Petey was cured, that he no longer had to administer the treatments. That would be too cruel. That would just kill Perry Pepple. And probably Petey, as well.

A week later it was all over the front pages. Major Headlines. Radio. Television. Liberal blogs. The actual tape was on 100 different porn sites. The authorities came to arrest Perry Pepple for pederasty and impairing the morals of a minor (as Petey was under the legal age of twenty-four), but he was too quick for them. He escaped. Unfortunately he could not take Petey along with him.

They placed poor Petey with a foster family. The Fosters. Farley and Felicia Foster, who had no children of their own, and were getting on in years. They were thrilled to have a handsome boy like Petey, as their new son. They were determined to make life better for this poor victimized lad.

This did not work out well, because one day when Felicia Foster was shopping at the Purple Plains Pathway Superstore, Petey Pepple stole a revolver out of Farley Foster's top desk drawer. In Purple Plains everyone had a revolver in their top desk drawer. Purple Plains was in a Second Amendment state.

Armed with Farley Foster's revolver, Petey Pepple forced Farley Foster to fuck his neglected ass. This was armed rape, and Farley Foster reported Petey to the authorities, who collected him and had him locked up in a reformatory for wayward youths. Which was not all bad for Petey Pepple. Because he was the new boy on the cellblock, and all the other boys wanted to fuck him. Petey Pepple had discovered his true calling. His profession. He would be a Punk. Every man's fucktoy.

Petey Pepple loved being punked. So much that he couldn't bear the thought of ever leaving the reformatory. Every time he was about to be released, he would commit some new infraction, so that his sentence would be extended. When he reached his twenty-fourth birthday, he was transferred to the state prison, which was even better. The men there were older, more experienced, better fuckers. They had bigger dicks and they knew how to use them. Petey Pepple vowed that he would never let them release him, even if he had to let them catch him digging a tunnel, trying to escape.

Dr. Drucker became a medical celebrity. He discovered a new muscular- neurological condition, which had not been noted before. He called it Myoneuroplasia, and became world famous, even winning the Nobel Prize for Medicine one year. He was much in demand on the lecture circuit, and was often forced to leave Dierdre behind while he traveled to many, many cities to speak, and to train doctors and nurses in the care of patients with this terrible condition.

He always took a room in the best hotel, and tipped the bellboy to get him a male hustler whom he would fuck silly all night long. There were also those special evenings when a particularly handsome hustler would overcome all his foolish inhibitions and fuck him silly all night long.

After high school, Donny Drucker, who had become impossibly handsome, went out to Hollywood for a summer vacation. There he was discovered by a casting agent, and was signed to become a regular on the new young adult drama, Bellwatch. Donny became an instantaneous celebrity and heartthrob. He was worshiped by women the world over, which was wonderful for Donny, because Donny was hopelessly heterosexual.

Several years later, his younger brother, Danny, followed him to the coast, and became Donny's manager. It is said that Danny Drucker sometimes fooled around with other guys. But that is only a rumor. It cannot be proved.

Perry Pepple had long ago left Purple Plains, and, indeed, the country. He has been at different times spotted in Bangkok, where he is apparently the owner of The Spangled Speckle, one of the city's foremost Ladyboy bordellos.

People who know say that he has a special close relationship with Lin Ya Ya, the most beautiful of all of the Ladyboys, and that he has set her up in a special luxury apartment, where he returns every night to romance her. To lick her luscious implanted tits, and to fuck her beauteous boypussy. He no longer has any kind of functional family, but things have worked out well for Perry Pepple. He is happy.

kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers