Miracle Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers

"But I'm happy," I said. She looked at me stupidly again.

"Why are you happy?" she asked.

"Because I'm carrying my husband's baby," I said.

She pulled out a very expensive looking cell phone. "Call him and tell him the good news," she smiled. Then I saw her point. I would probably soon be out of work and pregnant. I'd have no income and no husband. I was already on the verge of losing my house. Even if I was going to move back home with my parents I'd have to tell them what happened between Robert and I and why. Under those circumstances, my dad might not even let me move in.

My life was like a snowball rolling down a large mountain of shit. The further I rolled, the more shit I picked up.

Two weeks after that conversation, Jimmy noticed that I was slowing down in my work. Since he was still fucking me as much as ever, he just hired me an assistant. She was a pretty college girl with long dark hair who wore short shorts a lot.

Shortly after he hired her, Jimmy stopped calling me into the office. Shortly after that, the office was hit by a round of layoffs. Each department had to lay off one person. The head of the secretarial department was Lucy. She decided to cut corners even more than the rules asked for. She laid me and my assistant off. She looked at the layoffs as being a house cleaning move. Jimmy had nothing to do with it. He had no say in which workers she chose. I later found out that my assistant was hired back the following week. It was Rhonda who told me. She gave me a few hundred dollars to help me out. She told me that my replacement was actually calling Jimmy into his office several times a day.

I didn't know what I was going to do. I had no way of contacting Robbie and even I had to admit that my drinking was getting out of hand.

* * * * * *

Robbie

Six weeks after leaving home, I was happy. I loved life on the farm. There was nothing else around the farm for me to fix unless one of the neighbors came by with something so I was learning to do the farm work. I took to it like everything else I did. Joe and Greg were great guys but they didn't put everything they had into it. I did and I could see that Dan was watching me.

Like most cases where a lot of different people live together in close confines, we'd had a few accidents but we all got along relatively well. I'd accidentally walked in on Betty and gotten quite an eyeful once. The bathroom in the bunkhouse was occupied and I had to go badly. I'd gone into the house and no one was around so I just walked into the bathroom just as Betty had gotten out of the shower. For a sixty year old woman she looked really good. She had a gut on her, but her boobs were just huge. For a long moment I just stood there staring at them and then turned and ran the other way.

Like most things, Betty charged into it like a bull. She came and found me later still laughing. I started apologizing as soon as I saw her and she told me to calm down because accidents happened.

I apologized for staring at her and she laughed again. "It was funny," she said. "Anyone watching would have thought that you'd never seen titties before."

"It's been a long time," I said. "And I've never seen any that big."

"Yeah but Katie's are nicer," she said. I shrugged my shoulders wondering why she was telling me that. Then she looked at me the same way.

"You've never seen..." she said. Then she shrugged her shoulders too. "I thought that you guys had at least..."

"I'd never do anything like that," I said.

"Why not?" she asked. "You're both healthy young people."

"Because that would be disrespectful of the hospitality you've shown me," I said. "You and Dan have been nothing but kind to me since I got here. It would be..." I couldn't think of a word to describe it.

"Normal," she said. "Robert, Katie has already slept with both of the other boys. There have been times when one or the other of them have thought they were in love with her and there have been some hard feelings all around over misunderstandings and the like. But they've all come to realize that Katie isn't going to marry either one of them and they both have girlfriends back at school. The two of them also visit and date a couple of the local girls when they're here for the summer. Katie has a few boyfriends in town too. But nothing serious."

"I know that something weird is going on with the two of you," she said. "I know my daughter pretty well. There are times when I don't like her, but I always love her. And after what you said to Fanny a few weeks back, Katie was following you around like a puppy. Then it abruptly stopped. I guess I just assumed that the two of you had gotten it on and one of you or both of you had been unhappy with it. Every pair of people are not sexually compatible. "

"No ma'am," I said. "We've never done anything like that. We've never even kissed or held hands." Betty just shook her head and smiled at me.

"Do you know why we're so loose about what Katie does, Robert?" she asked.

"I hadn't given it much thought, ma'am," I said.

"When I was younger it was the same way," she said. "I was kind of loose too. It was the era of free love and all of that. My generation was the first to realize that women liked to fuck too. It wasn't necessary for me to hide it so I experimented. I slept with a few guys, but I was up front about it. I was on the pill and I wanted to learn things about my body and what I wanted. When Dan wandered onto the farm, I tried him out too. My dad had warned him about me and he warned me about Dan too."

"He told me that Dan had just come back from the war and had been through some terrible experiences. He told me that Dan was a nice guy but he needed some TLC to get back to being that nice guy. He also told me that Dan would eventually need to come to terms with the things he'd done to forgive himself for them before he could truly be happy, so I should be very careful how I handled Dan."

"My Dad liked Dan, he didn't want me to just screw him and then hurt him by showing up the next day or the next week with someone else. My Dad was wrong as hell about everything. Dan hadn't had any bad experiences during the war. Dan was trying to hitchhike or walk 200 miles back to the recruitment office to get back to the war. Dan had come home and found out that his wife was pregnant by one of his best friends. She'd been cheating on him ever since he'd gone overseas. It wasn't the war that Dan was trying to leave behind. It was everything he'd seen since coming home."

"You have that same look. Dan told me about it. You remind him a lot of himself back then. When Dan and I did get together, that didn't go the way my Daddy thought either. Since the first time that Dan and I got together, no other man has ever touched me. It was a little rough at first and before we were truly happy Dan ended up having to go back and face his ex-wife. He also had to come to terms with his ex-best friend."

"Dan had beaten his friend nearly to death. When he went back six weeks later the man was still in the hospital. They talked. The friend apologized to Dan for betraying him. Dan apologized for the beating he'd given the man. Then they set about trying to solve their mutual problems. Dan's friend was an asshole. He didn't love Dan's wife, he just loved pussy. But he didn't want to own one. He had no intention of marrying Dan's wife even after Dan divorced her."

"Realistically, he made sense. He was honest. He told Dan that he wasn't going to marry a woman who would cheat on her husband. He'd just end up being the next husband she cheated on and he also didn't have any kind of romantic feelings for her. She was just available so he took advantage of her. In fact he was sorrier for the way he'd treated Dan than the way he'd treated the woman. He actually said that she deserved what happened to her and if it hadn't been him, it would have been someone else. Shortly after their conversation, the man disappeared."

"Dan really wanted to be with me, so he filed for a divorce anyway. He got a good judge who, after hearing all of the facts really wasn't very pleased with Dan's ex. He laid down the law telling her how low a person she had to be to cheat on a man who was risking his life to defend our freedom while she was at home fucking a bunch of guys who didn't have half of his courage. He couldn't let Dan off Scott free, but he did set it up so that Dan just had to keep her on his medical insurance until she delivered her baby. She tried everything she could to get out of the divorce. She went to counseling and she tried every scheme she could think of. But Dan just didn't want to be with her anymore. You see Dan had fallen out of love with her and he really loved me then. We didn't have any secrets. He knew that I'd been around the block a few times, but I was ready to settle down. Plus I had way bigger tits."

"Anyway, in this day and age it's even harder for young people to find their way. So we'd be being less than forthright, if we didn't expect Katie to experiment a little. It's the only way she's going to find her own true love. A girl sometimes has to fuck a few frogs before she finds her prince."

I smiled and I was sure that Betty thought I understood what she was talking about. The problem was that she'd been right. Something had happened. I'd noticed Katie following me around and hadn't thought anything of it. Then one night I'd been really tired from working on my car and I'd wandered into the bunkhouse. As I walked down the hallway towards my bedroom, the only clean room in the house still, I heard voices.

It was Katie. She was screaming, "Oh yeah, fuck me Robbie," and the springs on my bed were squeaking. There on my bed were Katie, Greg and Joe. Greg was pounding her like there was no tomorrow while Joe squatted over her dangling his dick in her mouth and pulling it away every time she got the tip between her lips. Then Greg pulled out and shot a blast on cum on her stomach and collapsed next to her.

"My turn," said Joe.

"I need to rest for a second," Katie said.

"Katie," said Joe. "We all know each other but there's one thing I can't figure out. If you want to try Robbie out, why don't you just fuck HIM? I mean I don't even care about you calling out his name when I fuck you, but why do you need both of us to practice with unless Robbie has two dicks?"

"Because this is the first summer where all three of us have gotten along," she said. "And I don't want either one of you getting jealous of the other. Plus this way when I do get started with Robbie, you too will have known all along that it was coming. This is kind of a goodbye fuck for the three of us."

I was just about to simply turn and walk away. I'd go back to the barn and just stay there but I caught my foot on that God damned rug and fell loudly.

They all looked up and saw me at the door. I got up and pretended that I'd just gotten there. They were all still embarrassed and Katie tried to cover herself up. I just mumbled that I was sorry. And that I hadn't known anyone was in there. I did leave then. I went back to the garage. I turned off all of the lights in the garage and lay down in the Mustang's driver's seat. I reclined the seat all the way back and just let consciousness slip away from me. With the barn doors open I did see Katie slip out of the house a short time after I'd left the house. She came straight toward the barn and looked in. She turned the light on and looked around. Luckily with the seat reclined and the car in the back of the barn, I could see her but she couldn't see me.

After she left, I lay there unmoving for a long time. The next day I avoided Katie like the plague. I even avoided making eye contact with her at breakfast. When I wandered back to the bunkhouse after we ate, I ran into the other two guys. They were both apologetic and I told them that they didn't have to worry about it. I was a little upset that they'd done it in my bed though. They asked me but what about Katie? Aren't you pissed about her?

I realized that they didn't know how long I'd been there so I just told then that there wasn't anything going on between us and that Katie had hated me since I'd gotten there so I was sure that she'd been happy to mess my bed up because she disliked me.

Later on that day, I'd started cleaning up the other room. I just didn't want to sleep in the room they'd all fucked in. Katie came in and saw what I was doing. She started to say something, but when she saw the look on my face she just started crying and ran out of the house again.

Since that day, I hadn't said a word to her and to be truthful, I'd said a lot less to Joe and Greg as well. Two weeks later, I was having a talk with Dan when it happened. I'd just finished the Malibu and was suggesting that Dan should give it to Katie. He told me that he wanted no part of that and if I wanted her to have it I should give it to her myself.

Fanny and a couple of guys had dropped by and they were talking about going swimming at a local lake. Fanny had borrowed her dad's car and was telling Katie that they couldn't wait for her, but maybe she could get a ride with Greg and Joe when they got done with their work. Fanny looked over at me and asked me if I wanted to come as well.

Dan told me I really should go. I needed to do more than just hang around the farm fixing things.

"Well, all of you can't come together," said Fanny. "Only three of you will fit in the cab of that truck at the most. Robert maybe you should come over with me and my friends. Katie can come over later this evening with Greg and Joe." As much as I wasn't in Katie's fan club I did it. I could tell that Dan knew what was coming by his smirk.

"Fanny you don't have to worry about Katie getting there," I said.

"Oh I get it," said Fanny. "She can borrow her mom's car."

"No," I said. "Betty and Grandma are off doing something at the church."

"Then how's she going to get there," asked Fanny. "Walk?"

"Nope," I said. "She doesn't have to borrow her parent's car's, she has her own."

Fanny looked at me like I was crazy. Katie's eyes bugged out then too. "I do?" she said.

"The Malibu is yours Katie," I said, throwing her the keys. "I fixed the Mustang for me, but the Malibu was always going to be your car. I was waiting for Dan to give it to you but he said I had to do it."

"But you..." she said with her eyes getting wet and red. "You worked on that car for weeks, even after I...And you don't even...You think I'm..."

"He probably thinks you're incapable of finishing a God damned sentence," said Dan. "Just say thanks, Kathryn. Pretend for a second that you still had SOME of the manners we tried to teach you."

She just ran over and hugged me. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed her breasts against my chest. I couldn't help it, I'm a guy. There was wood present and she felt it.

"Is there any gas in my car?" she asked.

"I've got this one, Robert," said Dan. "Katie, this car has one of those new-fangled whatchamacallits in it. There's this little circle on the dashboard. It has two letters on it. There's an "F" on one side and an "E" on the other. If you look at it, you'll know when you need gas."

Without missing a beat, Katie smirked at her father. "Dad, I've got a little circle for you too. On mine there's an "F" on one side and a "U" on the other.

Everyone, including Dan laughed. Fanny even laughed to cover up how pissed she was. Unfortunately, she stopped laughing when she discovered that the guys with her both wanted to ride in Katie's Malibu because it was a cooler car than her Dad's Volvo.

After they'd left Dan was almost in tears. Betty, who'd just gotten back, asked him where all of the kids were going. When she saw him laughing she asked him what was going on. He told her that Fanny was probably going to have me killed. They were both laughing as he told her what had happened.

Katie and the boys didn't come home until well after dinner was over. The boys were full of stories about everything that had happened at the lake. Katie told me she needed to ask me something about the car. I politely told her that whatever it was, I'd be glad to fix it for her. But I asked her to wait until morning because I was tired and she couldn't drive the car until the next day anyway.

"But you're just sitting out here with the old people anyway," she said. "It'll only take a second."

Betty had heard enough. "Katie, go to bed," she said. "Robert was nice enough to take his time and build that car for you. Can't you understand that sometimes people are tired? He and your father spent the rest of the day working on the farm, while you were off relaxing with you friends. Believe it or not, tomorrow has seconds in it the same way today does. So anything you can do in a second now, you can do in a second tomorrow."

Katie stalked off. "You know Robert. This is partially your fault," said Betty. "Ever since you got here, you've been building that girl up in front of her friends and that snotty assed Fanny. Now she's starting to act like Fanny. She acts like she doesn't have to work for anything, that she's just going to get whatever she wants and everyone will just drop everything for her. You're going to have to tell her no sometimes."

Joe and Greg wandered off laughing. They were mumbling about me telling Katie, "No," a lot. And about how she wasn't getting what she really wanted at all. Both Dan and Betty pretended they hadn't heard them.

When I got to the bunkhouse, Greg and Joe couldn't contain themselves. They told me how the party at the lake had turned into a near orgy. Both of them had gotten lucky. I told them I was happy for them and happier still that they'd managed to do it without using my bed.

"Don't you want to hear about Katie?" asked Greg.

"Nope," I said. "What Katie does is Katie's business."

"That's just it," said Joe. "Katie didn't do anybody. She was probably the only person there who didn't get laid."

"I'm sure she could've found someone if she wanted to," I said.

"Dude, guys are always on Katie. There's usually some sacrificial lamb that has to deal with Fanny so she'll use her dad's money to buy the beer and whatever else we get, but after that all the guys are free to go after whoever they really want and a lot of them want Katie. She can pretty much pick and choose, but tonight for the first time since I've known her, Katie chose to keep her legs closed."

Then Greg started talking. "Robert, I'm not sure you know this, but Katie likes you. I mean she really likes you. I'm talking about she cries over you not liking her, likes you."

I just nodded at them and went into my room and went to sleep. A couple of hours later the door opened. I guess I heard it opening but I was asleep and my brain just processed it as normal or the wind or something.

When the covers beside me lifted up and someone moved next to me, I still didn't react. I guess again that my mind went back to a time when I was used to sleeping with Heather. She used to get up and get back into bed several times during the night. She'd get up to get water if her throat was dry. Or she'd get up to pee. And she always wrapped herself back around me when she got back in.

It took a few minutes for my mind to realize that the soft feminine form draping a leg over mine didn't belong in my bed. As soon as she kissed me my eyes popped open and I was pushing her away. I turned on the bedside lamp and stood up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Thanking you for my car," she smiled.

"Katie, you don't have to thank me," I said.

"Robert, you don't understand any of this," she said. "I like you a lot. I think I have ever since you first got here. When you first got here I treated you like shit, because I was scared. You talk to my mom a lot, so ask her how I was for those first two days while you were asleep. I sat there beside you and stared at you the whole time."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers
1...34567...10