Miracle Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers

My heart had started beating faster. Truth be told Heather's parents and I each blamed the other for her death. I didn't want my son raised by any overly-religious people who couldn't find it in their hearts to support their own child, whether she was right or wrong.

"Your honor, Robbie isn't a single man," said a voice from the back of the courtroom. I'd wondered where Rhonda had gone and now it was obvious.

Katie stood up and spoke to the judge. "Robbie will be married again as soon as we can make the arrangements. And he doesn't live on the farm alone. I'm there with him, along with my parents and my Grandmother. And beside the far more stable environment that the farm provides, he'd have one more benefit that Heather's parents can't provide..."

"What's that young lady?" asked the judge. "And why wasn't I told all of this?"

"My fiancé likes to try to do things on his own," smiled Katie. "He's had to for a while, his parents died while Rob was young and his in laws weren't much help after he and Heather got married."

Heather's parents grumbled when Katie said this part.

"So what's this added benefit, young lady?" asked the judge.

"Well actually there are several, your honor," smiled Katie. "First, I must admit the Smiths, Robbie's in-laws can provide a mature couple to watch over the child, but my parents can provide the same thing. Robbie and I can also provide a younger more energetic couple who have the energy to keep up with a young child and then there's that added benefit I was talking about." The judge looked at her.

Heather rubbed her tummy as she spoke. "There on the farm in that wholesome environment Robbie's son, Dan, who he named after my Dad, would have the benefit of growing up with his sister or brother who'll be less than a year younger."

I hadn't expected Katie to be there but I was so glad she was.

When Katie explained to the judge just how much she loved me and how ready to love and care for my child she was, I saw him nodding in time with her words. When he said he thought she'd be the best possible step mother for the child she glared at him and got angry.

She told him that she loved me totally and completely, so anything that was mine was hers. The baby would never have another mother so where did he get the idea that she'd be a "step anything?"

Both of our children would be OUR kids, there would be no steps in our house except on the porch. The judge and even the social workers nodded their heads. Needless to say we won.

I guess the thing I learned the most about all of this is that nothing is forever. A day after we went to court, Katie and I stood over Heather's grave. I wanted to introduce Heather to the woman who'd be helping me to raise our son. I remembered how I'd thought that Heather and I would live, laugh and love each other forever. We have to hold onto the things that we have as hard as we can and enjoy them as much as we can while we have them, because none of us knows what tomorrow will bring.

Three weeks later, a crying Fanny was sitting in the living room of the farmhouse while Katie rocked and fed little Dan. Katie hadn't told Fanny about our other news yet because as usual Fanny had to be the main topic of discussion.

"Katie, I'm in so much trouble," cried Fanny. "I'm pregnant and I'm going to have to do something about it."

"What does the baby's father think?" asked Katie.

"I don't know who he is," sniffled Fanny. "For the past few weeks while you've been stuck out here playing Rebecca from Sunnybrook farm, I've gotten kind of wild. It could be any one of five or maybe six guys. My father would kill me if he found out. I don't have anyone to go through this with."

"Yeah you do," smirked Katie. "I'll be there for you whatever you decide to do because as usual we're kind of the same. But you're going to have to wait a few weeks."

"Why do I have to wait a few weeks," asked Fanny. "I need you now...It's not like...I mean I know you're helping to raise Robbie's baby, but..."

"Yeah it's exactly like that Fanny," said Katie. "I'm pregnant too. Robbie and I are getting married and then we're going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. When we get back, while he and Dad do all of that farming stuff I'll waddle around with you if your dad hasn't killed you or you haven't taken care of it."

"You're getting married?" asked Fanny. "But I..."

"Yeah, I figured it was time I did something before you did, Fanny," said Katie.

"But how?" asked Fanny.

"You just have to know when to stop fucking the frogs," smirked Katie. "I knew as soon as I saw him that I'd found my Miracle Man."

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers
1...5678910