Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda rubbed the wet dildo over the woman's dry lips. She spat on her fingers and found the woman's clit. It was hard work but she was relentless.

"Come on bitch, open up for your mistress," she whispered in the woman's ear. A hard push got the head of the dildo into her dry hole. The lips were hardly open and they didn't like responding to this ill treatment. "Think of that gardener watching you then roughly taking you."

Geraldine was hurting physically as well as mentally. She didn't like pain. She had been brought up a nice girl, a spoiled daddy's girl; protected from the harsh realities of the world by him and then her husband.

To avoid the pain she latched onto the thought of being taken by the gardener rather than this disgusting girl. She felt her pussy becoming wet, opening up. The damn dildo that got her into this mess was taking her. The shit of a girl was fucking her in her own bedroom!

Her breathing became ragged. She was building to an orgasm despite not wanting to. The damn girl was winning every battle and now the war was hers, she was giving in to the inevitable. She climaxed in little spurts of sensations; flutters in her tummy, curling toes, it even blinded her as both eyes rolled up in her head.

It was not a cataclysmic orgasm by her standards, but still noteworthy. Miranda watched, keenly noting how different it was this time. She would like an orgasm like that and would just love one like the one in the film.

She checked to ensure the miniature camera and sound were still working then went back to her collapsed victim. "Nice orgasm, girl," she whispered to the recovering woman.

"You're my little pet now. I'll call you Susie, like on your cute collar. My pet Susie! What do you say, Susie," she asked gently.

"Thank you, miss. Thank you for the orgasm, miss," she whispered back.

"You may have thought of yourself as a mature responsible woman but today you become my bitch, Susie. I'm going to teach you all sorts of tricks, my little pet," she whispered close in her ear.

"Thank you, miss," Geraldine answered dutifully.

12