All Comments on 'Mirror Mirror'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
I think this

happens to be one of the best stories that I have read here Literotica. Don't care what other folks think, stories here do not all need to be stroke stories. I was taken in, assorbed, fantastic build up of the plot with a conclusion, with the hero getting the heroen, Great Love Story! Continue to write great stories like this, and maybe I/we just might see a novel of yours in the furture, why not this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

I was late to work because I started this before I left and couldn't stop till end. Different and interesting story with a good ending, thats a great combo, please write more, you have some talent and God knows that is always needed, so thanks again.

CAP811CAP811over 15 years ago
nice story

Needed a few commas here and there, but all in all, a fine story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Deserves

more than three comments.

I enjoyed it and it was certainly different. You do well with "non-erotic".

Very clever and sexy seduction sequence too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I would definitely give this story five stars. I didn’t expect much going into it, in fact I fully expected to NOT like it. And that’s because of the “spooky” mirror theme. I won’t say I’m skeptical of stories about spooks, ghosts, goblins and other supernatural stuff, because being skeptical would, by definition, leave room for a small amount of doubt about the existence of such scary phenomena. What I am is a hardcore NON believer in the superstitious nonsense that people call “supernatural”. To me, the fact that I enjoyed this story so much is a testament to the excellent writing skills of the author. So, thanks, ‘thornapple’, for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous