All Comments on 'Mirror Pt. 01'

by mountian299

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I could not even make it through chapter one to find out how the story went it was so badly written and boring.

RichardGRichardGover 9 years ago

Yes it was horribly written, but it's interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
third person and first person

you switch between these two perspectives throughout the story so please stick with one the whole way through

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2

Pretty adolescent. Get an editor.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years ago
Please

Don't write anything else until you know how to write a sentence correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New to this?

It seems that your a new writer or just aren't very well educated. Either way, just keep trying, try to make it more interesting from the start, you'll pull in more readers that way. Also try to stick to third person or first person not and/or. You could transition once in the story between the two, but you must be experienced to know how to do so without confusing your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Present tense, past tense, first person, third person all in one paragraph. Miss spellings, typos, no apostrophes in contractions, etc., etc., etc.

Premise, plot, and idea were all good. HOWEVER, the writing was too bad for me to finish reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermountian299@mountian299
First time writing one of these. Enjoy writing stories which always turn out as novels. Long winded I guess. I am retired from transportation industry. My early works are filled with errors miss spelling and poor paragraph formation. I tend to concentrate on the story more tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mirror Series Info