Mirror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't bother...," and her face took on that blank stare.

Josh said, "Do you like this mirror Jen?" Jen just stood there looking into the mirror. "Now what, oh fuck yea that's it." Josh said, "Do you like this mirror Jenifer?" "Oh yes Master it is beautiful," .

"Got her she is mine the queen bitch is mine."

Josh said, "Jenifer you are my slave for life, you cannot ever hurt me or drug me or have someone do it to me. From now on you protect me from anybody that wants to hurt me or humiliate me. Do you understand?" "Yes my Master, I understand my master." "Jenifer you will answer to Jen or Jenifer with me and I no longer have to say your name in a command if it is clear I am talking to you. When we are alone or with my other slaves you shall be naked." "Yes Master" and she drops the towel around her.

"Slave Fred, come here," and slave Fred walks out naked showing himself to Jen and her displaying herself to Fred. I looked down and seen Fred his cock hard as a rock and Jen's pussy start to glisten.

"Jen you love my cock you want it and can no longer cum until you have me only I can satisfy you. My hand touching you anywhere is like my fingers in your pussy just rubbing your arm can get you so hot and horny but you need my cock in one of your holes to cum. Do you understand?" "Yes master, I understand?"

Josh put the mirror away and groggy, Jen said, "What happened? I am naked what did you do to me you," and she stopped and couldn't say it but her face was red. She tried to pick up her towel but as soon as she touched it she had to let it go." What have you done to me Master?"

"Jen, you are mine bitch, to do with and use anyway I fucking want. Bitch now spread those fucking legs get those hands above your head we want to examine the goods." Jen complied, she had to, there was no choice, her Master commanded it. I walked over and felt her hairy pussy and said, "This won't do at all." I pulled on some of her pubic hair. It was blond but still looked like a shag carpet. "Shave this bald when I am done with you slave, Jen."

I put two fingers inside her pussy dam it felt good. "Jen direct me to your G spot" She did I had her orgasmic in minutes but she just couldn't cum. "Please master fuck my virgin pussy please Master I need to cum." "Fred, turn on my cell and record this bitch."

"Jen you can use my name for the next while repeat what you want." Jen couldn't help it, "Josh I am so horny I need your big cock inside me please fuck me I will do anything you want but please take my virgin pussy." "What if I want your ass?" Jen just looked horrified but as his fingers kept teasing her G spot she said, "please Josh fuck my virgin ass, I need you to fuck me any hole you want I need your cum shooting inside me." "Any hole eh, then that must include fucking your face?" "Yes Josh fuck my face take this virgin mouth let me swallow your cum, Please Josh please I need you."

"Fred turn the camera off for a minute but I want you to get all the stuff where she is riding me but wait till she stops cussing me out I am going to give her some free speech. Go lay that towel on the bed, I want the souvenir of her blood."

"Yes Master," Fred said.

We went into the twin's room and I laid on the queen size bed and said, "Jen you may fuck me and speak freely for a minute then comply." "What have you done to me? You can't do this, I am your sister this is incest who the fuck do you think you are." All the while she was climbing on the bed getting in position to fuck me. "Please I am a virgin you can't do this to your loving sister" and then she went silent.

"Listen you bitch, loving hardly. You wanted me dead since I was born, you and your sister ganged up on me and now its turnaround time you bitch." "You may think how wrong this is but you must do it anyway."

"You will think my cock is the best cock in the world. Only my cock can ever make you cum regardless of who fucks you. You can't cum unless you're on my pole or have my cock or cum in you. Now let's here you beg to fuck me."

"Turn on the video Fred." "Jen what are you doing?" "I am going to fuck you" "But Jen this is incest." "Josh I don't care I need that huge cock of yours in me please Josh I need it." "Well Jen if you want me this bad and you're sure, go ahead." "Thank you Josh," as she lowered herself on my cock into her virgin pussy. I felt this hot cunt around my cock it was different than anything I had ever felt.

I felt this barrier must be the hymen then it tore away and I felt this warm fluid run down my cock she held still then slowly started pumping on my pole and I could feel her muscles every so often squeeze my shaft then she started screaming. "Josh I am cumming thank you," and she leaned over and kissed me passionately then went back to bouncing on my pole as I was watching her tits bounce up and town I reached up and played with them and she was cumming again.

I told her, "That was great but she wants my cock in her ass she needs to start begging and put it in herself." Immediately she said, "Josh, I want you to be the first to take my virgin ass, you were the first in my pussy please take my ass." "Go ahead you slut, you want me that bad you're such a whore, you know that?"

"Yes Josh I am a slut whore for you I can't resist you."

Jen lowered her ass on my hard cock and soon she was riding my pole and as I touched her tits she cum again and again I was getting close so I whispered; "You want my special cum in your mouth beg." She started cumming and said, "Josh may I suck you off I wanted you to have all three of my virgin holes please Josh my sexy master let me suck you off."

"Ok slut, if you like it and need it that much, go ahead"

She got off me an sucked me off including her own juices and some of her own blood

"What a slut you are." "Yes Josh, I am and will always be your personnel slut if you will have me," then went back to sucking my cock.

Then I blasted my special cum into her mouth she swallowed a lot of it but kept enough to show the camera my special cum in her mouth. Then after making a sexy show for the camera she swallowed. Fred gave me my phone and I said, "Fred, go fuck this bitch up the ass till you cum."

"Yes Master." "Bitch Jen enjoy the cock and after Fred cums in your ass you suck him clean." "Yes Master." Josh sends the video to his I cloud account and to a sex site without the sound. Plus to Fred's email. "Jen are you and Judy on the pill?" "Yes Master we had to in order to regulate our periods."

Where is Judy now? "She is at her friends Julie for the night, Master." "Great mom and dad are gone for the week so I have you all to myself."

"Slave Fred I want you to suck and play with one side of my shaft and Slave Jen you play with the right side. I want both your tongues on my knob at the same time a lot and that's where both your mouths will be when I cum you guys well not spill a drop Fred while you're playing with my cock finger Jens G spot. And Jen can try and make you cum at the same time. Now get to it."

I sat up in the bed so I could watch my blond headed sister and my brown hair friend suck my cock and getting their tongues entwined at the top of my knob. It felt great not only the act itself but having this bitch of a sister now my slave for life and my friend getting to play with my cock and to pass tongue exchange with Jen.

They did this for about an hour and I cum shooting my special cum in both mouths. Christ that felt good.

"French kiss you two,"

I said. "Fred you didn't cum. Jen get on all fours and Fred fuck her pussy till you cum and Jen suck my cock while he fucks you." Fred fucked her pussy while I rubbed her arm bring her into that orgasmic state but because she was sucking my cock she was able to cum and each time she did she squeezed Fred's cock.

CHAPTER 5

After all this sex I was hungry and so was Jen.

"Make Fred and your Master supper, Jen." "What would you like for super, Master?" "Make us blue berry pancakes." "Yes Master," and she went to the kitchen we followed watching her move that sexy ass. She was making the pancakes and she went to set three plates. "Jen what the fuck are you doing slave?" "Setting the table Master, Jen said." "Is their company coming slave or did you think you deserve to sit at our table slut."

"No Master," and she puts the third setting away. She puts a plate size pancake on our plates. "Ok slut you don't expect me to feed myself anymore do you?" "Of course not Master" She leans over him showing those big tits hanging and cuts up the pancake and serves it to him. "This feels great having my slave feeding me, and when you done feeding me, you will feed my best friend, slut." "Yes Master"

Once Jen finished feeding Fred I said, "hear is your supper," and I poured some syrup over my cock and said, "Lick it up." "Master there is too much sugar in that I don't eat it." "Lick it up slut now," when she finished he poured more and more till the bottle was empty. I had the slut lick my knob till I exploded into the whore's mouth.

"Fred, fuck her till you cum then lick her pussy make her feel good."

Jen you can speak while my friend fucks you. As soon as Fred enters her pussy Jenifer starts. "You can't do this to me." ugg as she feels Fred's cock hit her cervix. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" "I am a person you can't Ugg treat me like this." Ugg "I am your sister Ugg you Ugg shouldn't Ugg treat me Ugg this Ugg way."

"Oh Fuck Ugg Fred Ugg your cock Ugg is so big Ugg." Fred came in Jenifer then he pulled his cock out and started licking Jen's pussy. I went over to lick Fred clean.

Jen said, "So you're bisexual eh." "Maybe you whore, but you will be to slut. You will serve me till the day you die so get used to it." "No fucking way brother can't you hold me in this nightmare that long."

"Jen say that you love me and will be my loving slave forever." "Josh I love you and will be your loving slave forever." Jen cries, "how did you make me pledge that my love?"

Josh said, "Jen for the rest of your life you are mine you will do what I say when I say and for as long as I say I own you slut."

Josh finished sucking Fred and made him cum again. I held a mouth full of Fred's cum and French kissed Jen giving her Fred's cum. "Eww" she said. "Get used to it Jen it is part of your daily diet now."

I need to piss and shower lets go all I went to the urinal well who is going to guide my cock Fred came over and grabbed my cock

I said, "You are lucky, Jen get your slime cunt over here kneel in front of me and drink my urine." "Please Master I love you."

"Open your mouth slut, as I put my knob just inside her mouth with Fred holding it and I let my piss go and she swallowed it all. "Thank you Master for your piss, I love you my Master."

"Let's get a shower" I said. We entered the three of us they showered me washed ever inch Fred would wash my cock and suck it. Jen was washing my balls and licked them. Jen would wash one leg Fred the other same with my ass cheeks and both kissed my ass cheeks the each did an arm and half the chest they washed my hair and Jen put the conditioner in while they both massaged my scalp Jen trimmed my pubic hair and was a joint effort to shave my cock and balls. I stepped out of the shower Fred cut my nails and Jen did my toenails and she sucked each one as she cut them. It was so erotic.

Fred said, "Master thank you for the day" and ask if he could go home."

I said "Fred act normal and return in the morning."

"Master are we going to bed?" "Yes Jen but first I want to watch you to clean up that bush around your pussy." "Yes my love my Master." Jen cleaned up her pussy to a nice landing strip her blond hair being so light made her look bald and as I run my hands over it she was dripping wet from my touch. What a difference a day makes. Before we went to bed I had her turn on the stereo and teach me how to waltz we danced nude for an hour then squeezed into my single bed. I slept like a baby with Jen stroking my cock leisurely as I drifted off to sleep when the light was shining in the window I smelled bacon cooking . I got up and Jen was cooking. I said, "I had to go pee," and she dropped to the floor and opened her mouth. Who was I to refuse she put my knob inside her mouth and let go with my morning piss she drank it all then licked my knob. She got back up finished my breakfast and fed it to me while I played with her tits giving her a couple of orgasms. We were just finishing breakfast when we heard someone come in we thought it was Fred but it was Judy.

CHAPTER 6

"What the fuck," Judy said, "What have you done to my sister? with Jen on my lap I was at a disadvantage or so I thought? "Wait said Jen I am in love with him don't hurt him." Judy had the fry pan in her hand and before I could move the lights went out. When I came to I was on the couch, Fred had a cold cloth on my head. Judy was tied up like a hog, with a gag, her own panties in her mouth held there by the jeans she was wearing.

"What the fuck happened Fred?"

Fred said, "I heard the commotion while walking up the driveway so I rushed in and Jen was protecting you taking hits from her sister. I grabbed Judy, as I must protect you and threw her against the wall. I must of done it harder than I thought because she went out cold. Jen stripped her being real mad and hogtied her like you see now. Fred was nude and said, "I have been here a half hour or so. You were really out of it Master this bitch is just coming around now to."

I went to sit up and the room started to spin again. Josh said, "You bitch there was no need of that but you will get it back tenfold." " Mympp, Mympp, Mypp, Myp." Judy said.

Jen came over, "Master my love are you okay?" crying. She felt the lump on the back of my head. "My poor love, that little bitch," and she kicked her square in the ass hole" Mympp Mympp," Judy screamed muffled by the gag.

Josh said, "Fred piss all over her gag so she can suck piss for a while." "Yes Master," Jen said, "Master let me save Fred's valuable piss for later he can piss in her cunt or up her ass." Josh said, "Ok Fred stop and go ahead Jen."

Jen squatted over her sister's face and as Judy tried to move Fred grabbed the blond bitch's hair and held her head still while Jen soaked the pants and gag and even got some up her nose. About three hours later I woke up again there was no doubt this bitch gave me a concussion. Jen said, "I want to kill her, my love, my Master."

"Jen we well do much worse than kill her, my love, we will rape all her holes. She is going to pay for weeks for this my love and you can help."

"Fred take Dads car go to the city in the sex shop buy these items 4 pair of handcuffs, nipple clamps, leg spreaders two sets, hole gag, magic wand for shocking and Josh showed him on the net the type of ball gag, nipple weights, cock vibrating dildos, seven, eight and nine inch vibrating dildos also a seven inch dildo mouth gag vibrating. Also get some cat of nine whips and a Cain whip. Then stop at the building supply place get me a dozen screws in eye hooks type and this lumber material to build this x for our new sex toy. Pick up a couple packages of polyester rope."

"Here is my debit use mine and yours." We will need both.

Jen said, "wait" she came back with fifty dollars and said, "Dad give us this money it's only fitting that the bitch help pay for the stuff to train her."

When Fred got back we all went down the basement and they built our sex cave dungeon for Judy. It was the next day before I was feeling better to do anything I just let Fred and Jen piss on her and squeeze her tits I was saving her for me. Bill called his house said, "he was staying over," and that was no big deal he has been doing that for years. Through the night Fred and Jen sucked me off twice man they were good working together.

The next morning after Jen fed us breakfast and I let her eat. after we were done we went down stairs to deal with our prey.

Jen was still upstairs doing the dishes. I spoke to Judy and said, "Do you realize I can do whatever I want to you?" she nodded "yes." "I am going to fuck you in all three holes." Judy shook her head, "no" I slapped her ass and said, "Just like I did that and as much as you could not stop it, is the same when I fuck you understand?" She didn't move I used the cat of nine and give her a swat and said, "Do you understand bitch?"

Judy nodded her head, "yes." "I am going to take the gag out of your mouth you only answer when I tell you understand?"

She shook her head, "yes." "Fred, take the gag out."

Judy started mouthing off, "You can't do this." I used the cat of nine across her face she looked like a zebra with the red marks.

"Listen bitch speak when you're spoken to Jen wants to put a knife to you for hurting me, so be good or I will let her do it."

"Yes josh," she said.

Whack across he tits, "I am your Master and that is how you address me."

Crying she said, "Yes Master."

We put Judy on the X and cuffed her face down her ass and cunt were exposed as was her 36 c breast hanging down first thing was to put the nipple clamps on she screamed with that next I started fingering her pussy and said, "are you a virgin?"

"Yes," she said, "please Master, don't do this." "Hey bitch remember in the middle of the gym you pantsed me and forced me to walk not run to the girls locker room? Now bitch you think I care about you. You're going to be a whore I am going to sell you everybody in school is going to get a piece of your ass."

As soon as she was wet enough I rammed my cock into her she screamed as I tore through her hymen. I started fucking her for all I was worth I never gave her the chance to adjust I was really rapping her I pulled out she was crying I put my cock to her ass and forced it in all the way she was bawling louder I did that for a few minutes and I was getting dizzy about this time.

Jen come down and seen her sister being fucked and wish it was her. I pulled out sat on the old coach and said, "Fred fuck her and cum in her pussy then when Jen gets you ready do her ass." "Yes Master," "Jen my love come sit here we can enjoy this together"

Jen came over got between my legs and started sucking my cock clean tasting her sister's ass and cunt along with some blood. Then I was cumming and Jen took it all in her mouth got up went over to her sister held her nose till her mouth opened and French kissed her sister when she was done she said, "feel honored you just had our Masters cum." Judy started to spit it out. Jen said, "You waste one more drop and I will whip you till blood flows from your ass cheeks."

Judy kept the rest of his cum in her mouth. Jen come back and laid her head on my lap saying, "I love you my Master," while petting my cock. "Jen did you ever have your pussy licked by a girl." "No my love I never have." "Well what are you waiting for there is a real bitch over there that hurt your Master."

"Oh thank you Master," and she got over to Judy's face and said, "Bitch eat my cunt." "No fucking way, what did that twerp do to you? You're my best friend, my sister," "Listen you skank you were my sister until you hurt my love ,my Master, Now your nothing more than a play toy for my Master and I will gladly satisfy his every whim and you will comply or I will cane you, now eat."

With tears coming down her face she started to lick her sister's cunt. After some time Josh got up and went and said, "Jen you could cum without me in you for this occasion." Josh started kissing Jen and playing with her tits, she cum in Judy's face, forcing her sister to keep eating her.

"Keep eating I dare you to stop I will cane that fat ass just to see how many welts I can do in one day you fucking lesbian acting bitch," Jen said.

Josh kept playing with Jens tits. Jen kept cumming and Judy kept licking her pussy and lapping up her cum. Fred was wiped he cum about four times in Judy's cunt and ass. While he was in ass, he was fucking her with a vibrating dildo. He could feel the sensations while fucking her ass. Judy kept cumming.