Mirror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh said, "Fred, piss inside her ass, she don't deserve your delicious cum."

Fred did and watched his cum and piss slide down his shaft and balls. "It feels kind of nice Master."

"Jen make her some porridge and jerk both Fred and I off into it so she can get more protein." Fred took the nipple clamps off and about five minutes later Judy was crying with the pain as the blood came back.

Jen said, "Good glad you got the pain for hurting my Master." Jen clamped her pussy lips so Judy could enjoy more pain. Judy cries out, "please master I am sorry I will do anything Please Master." Josh turned on the video camera. "Anything slave yes Master anything so do you want to swallow my piss?" "Master please, not that." "Jen put the chain on and ad a 1 pound weight to the chain to stretch those pussy lips."

Judy screamed in pain as the weight pulled on her pussy lips. "Ready for another pound slave," "Please no Master please I will do anything I am your slave please Master," as she was bawling.

"Do you remember all those dirty tricks you played on me?" as I lifted the pound weight and let it drop.

Judy screamed again so I did it a half dozen more times. "Please Master no more." I took the cat of nine and laced her ass welts appeared.

Screaming again he voice almost gone, "please Master give me your piss I will gladly drink your piss or anybody's you say please my precious Master."

"Fred attach the leg spreader and releases her." I stepped in front of her she opened her mouth I put my knob to her lips she kissed my cock then sucked my knob as I pissed in her mouth she swallowed it all then kissed my cock and she said, "thank you Master."

Josh said, "Slave, take up the slave position."

She went to her knees and bowed her head.

"You're worthless; you don't even know your proper position"

"Master I am sorry tears rolling down her face, Please show your worthless slave Master," and she bent over kissing my feet.

"Alright slave just this once, kneel up straight spread your legs as far as you can now lean back with your hands holding your ankles."

Judy does it and I see Fred and Jen have taking up the same slave positions. "Christ I said, "Judy you got a forest."

"Jen go get the shaving gear. Make this cunt bald uses the laser treatment on it then do Fred."

"Fred, you can do my cock and balls." "Fred you have to suck me to keep me hard."

"Master please let me do that," Judy said? "No my slave Judy, slave Fred is going to do it part of his bisexual training but you can finger your sister's pussy while she cleans that forest off you."

"Yes my Master," Judy said.

"Fred, you're becoming a good cocksucker." "Mympp mympp," Fred said as he had a mouthful of cock. Fred finished with the laser treatment my cock and balls felt as smooth as a babies bottom. "Good job now suck me off as your reward slave."

"Yes Master," and Fred sucked me off did it ever feel nice his tongue was so much more sensitive on my shaft. I cum hard in his mouth and I told him, "not to swallow," so he held it and I told him, "to French kiss Judy". He did and Judy kissed him passionately for ten minutes. "Oh thank you my Master," when she finished, "he was delicious with your cum."

CHAPTER 7

The last couple of days were unique to say the least I now have a slave sister that loves me and another one that has appeared to be broken. Josh thought to himself, "that even though he had broke her it would be wise to use the mirror he had a good thing going why ruin it with the mirror he was always sure."

It was time for lunch so he sent Fred and Jen to go make it leaving Judy in the basement.

"Judy pleaded oh Master don't leave me I need you." "Relax I will be back slave."

Josh went to his room and got a fresh piece of glass and while he was there he gazed at the big mirror and that tingling feeling went through him and he was dizzy. Next he heard was Fred calling him for lunch. Josh looked at his watch thirty minutes had passed. He covered the mirror and stood up feeling fit as rain, no dizziness. He felt for the lump on his head and it was gone and no more headache. "What happened," Josh thought, "Did the mirror cure that?"

Josh went down to the kitchen and a full breakfast was waiting they fed him Josh couldn't use his hands to feed himself so he jerked Fred off while fingering Jens G spot making her cum. As Fred cum Josh made him shoot all over his breakfast plate and they both fed him Fred's cum mixed in with his breakfast.

"Great sauce," Josh said.

Fred just smiled and said, "Anytime master any time." Josh said, "Have you guys eaten yet." "Absolutely not my Master, we don't eat or make anything till you say it is ok." Jen said.

"Ok my love make food for you Fred and your sister bring hers downstairs after you have eating." Josh said.

As I went down stairs I seen a wonderful site here was Judy on the floor with her legs spread almost doing the splits with her feet in the air.

"Nice view," I said. "OH! You scared me Master I was trying to spread my bars more, to give you a better view but I got stuck my Master."

"Well it certainly looks nice but looks like you were trying to get my spreaders off my slave." "Oh no, my Master, I was just trying to please you more." "Well let's see then, my slave, look at this pretty mirror." Judy looked at the mirror and the blank stare came across her face.

"I have got you. Judy you are my slave forever." "Now what's wrong" I thought then it hit me her real name. Her real name was Julie Judith Davis

"Julie you are my slave forever." I said.

"Yes my master."

"Julie you will answer to the name of Judy or anything else I wish to call you. You may never hurt me drug me or cause me any harm you may not tell anyone about being my slave when we are alone you shall not wear clothes. You can not lie to me. You must always tell me the truth."

Yes my Master, " "Now Judy what were you doing with the spreaders?"

"Master I was trying to escape." "You were calling me Master?" "I would have said or done anything to get away from you Master"

"Judy you are now my slave and will do what I say and you can speak for one minute freely then suck my cock and as you suck it you fall in love with it and want to suck it all the time."

"You miserable rotten son of a bitch how could you do this to me. This is incest we never did this to you. You are a miserable excuse for a person I will have my fr... "And Judy dropped to the floor and started sucking my cock. She started humming happily while she sucked the vibrations on my cock felt great.

Fred and Jen were walking down the stairs and Jen said, "I brought Judy lunch but looks like she is having a feast already."

"Fred, jerk off over that food she will crave it from now on." I said.

"Jen you can take off those spreaders." I said.

I blew my load and she swallowed it all like it was cocaine.

Judy said, "Master that was fantastic my I continue to suck your cock please?"

"No slave, go eat your breakfast there is a special sauce there for you. When you taste that you will want it from its source all the time to," Josh said.

Judy mowed down her breakfast and licked the plate. "Master that sauce was out of this world I want more." "Fred is the one that supplied it work something out with him."

Judy kneels at Fred's feet. "I love that sauce can I have some more."

Fred looks at me and I said, "She had to work out a deal with you. Your both slaves but you're my best friend you always wanted a girlfriend now you can have one and in a very open relationship other than me she can be whatever you want her to be. Just remember the more cum she gets the deeper the connection to you."

"You're the best Josh I mean Master."

"Hey my slave you have fun and so will I because I get to enjoy that cock and maybe your ass."

"Master you wouldn't?" "Go on make your deal with Judy,"

Fred said, "Judy you will be my slave girlfriend and I will supply you with my sauce as you call it but in public you will be my girlfriend." Judy said, "Yes my second Master I will be happy to be your girlfriend" and she kneels and takes up slave position in front of Fred.

Josh looks over and said, "Jen why are you not in front of me bitch"

"Sorry Master" and as she runs to get in front of me I grab her put her in my arms and French kisses here she responds and almost passes out with joy.

"Now bitch get me the cat of nine." She runs and gets it and runs back and places it in my hand and goes to take up slave position. "Jen you bitch you remember all the years of hurting me you need to atone once a day you need to be whipped."

"Yes my master, I deserve that and more you are so kind, I love you." She bends over and grabs he ankles and I let the cat of nine go. Whack and welts appear on her left ass cheek whack again and welts appear on her right ass cheek. "My Master, my love, I love you."

Jen pass the whip to Fred "Fred takes the whip and I said Fred Judy need two lashes daily you will give them to her. Judy take up the position"

Fred gives her a whack it does not welt her.

"Fred give me the whip and he does. Now you bend over and grab your ankles." Whack I hit him bring welts across both cheeks at same time. "Fred you are my slave and so is Judy she mistreated me for years and she is going to be punished she is now your girlfriend like Jen is mine but they will be punished. If you don't do it then I will give you lash for lash that welts don't appear on her. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Fred said "I am sorry master I just did not want to hurt my girlfriend."

Fred takes the whip and he did now strike Judy with it." Whack and a second one on Judy's ass she screamed both time as did Jen when she got hers.

Judy said, "thank you second Master I know I deserved that."