Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker hung her head in shame and sadness. Where she had gone wrong, she didn't know. But she'd driven her friend away. She took a deep breath with seemingly the weight of the world bearing down on her and muttered quietly as she walked slowly into the sadly Biel-less room, "I'm so sorry Jess. I should've never even thought about it".

"Thought about what", asked a familiar voice from behind. And with that, as quickly as Parker had taken an emotional fall the equivalent of one from the Empire State Building, she was lifted back up sky high from the abyss. Jessica was still here! Parker smiled with unspeakable happiness filling her, her almost shattered heart mending itself back together. And she didn't know the whole story yet. Her continued presence when it looked like she'd fled wasn't Jessica Biel's only surprise for Parker.

A sad ending averted, Parker breathed a sigh of relief and found herself so thankful that Jess was still here that she decided to come clean with her about just how deeply her feelings ran. Even being one of the most desirable women in humanity, this part was never easy for a woman so long repressed. But she wasn't going to lie to Jessica or continue playing games. "That I thought about making love to you. Dreamt of pleasuring you", Parker nervously admitted with a shaky voice.

If only she could feel Jessica's eyes. How they were following the black seams of her stockings north, up to her firm little buttocks, her back revealed by the sheer blouse along with her thin bra strap, and the flowing sensuous black hair partially trapped underneath her fur, Parker's confession would've been easier. She would've known how shared her feelings were.

So, Jessica thought it was time to show her, and she started by pushing down out of the way that furry damn whatever the Hell it was, then pulling Parker's hair to the side and letting it drape over her right shoulder.

Concerned but hopeful in light of her acknowledgment of how deep her feelings ran, Parker stood as she was, waiting for what was to come next. That became nervous anticipation when she felt Jessica take her tresses and move them to the side. There were reasons for a person behind you getting your hair out of the way.

Then, she felt what she had desperately hoped for: Jessica Biel's lips pressing on the back of her neck, kissing it. This was going to happen. Parker allowed her head to rest forward to give the exquisite young lady behind her better access. And herself more time to accept that she wasn't dreaming this. Parker expressed her enjoyment with an "mmmmmmmmm" that became more drawn out with each following, frequent tender smooch of her neck.

Relief and even more heated desire for this skilled neck kisser setting in, Parker softly addressed Jessica for the first time since the young lady's tender, glorious affirmation of her own desires, "Oh Jess, you do feel the same. Thank God".

Jessica was leaving lipstick kiss marks all over Parker's neck. She didn't mind. They were symbols of Jessica's reciprocated desire for her. They came to a halt finally when she revealed her own happiness for what would be happening between them this blessed night, pressing her body against Parker's backside, then wrapping her arms around her waist and joining her hands together at her soon-to-be lover's belly.

As if her lips hadn't spoken to her desire enough already, they did this time with words whispered into Parker's right ear, "Thank God is right. I was so afraid the rumors I'd heard about you and female co-stars were false. And I'd never get to touch you and pleasure you". Parker didn't know who these gossipers were, but if they made her a target for another lady lover like Jessica, then she wanted to thank them.

Being an instigator who wanted to heighten Jessica's lust, Parker happily owned up to the tales about her, "I can assure you the most lurid rumor about me and the VERY good female friends I've made over the years pales to the truth. So, when did you know I wanted you"?

With such an emphatic confirmation of the scandalous, so very sexy stories she'd heard, Jessica was feeling even bolder and hungrier for this little slut. Her hands began to take more risks, separating so they could rub her belly through the fabric of her sheer blouse.

Parker's head really became animated, and her eyes closed in enjoyment when those loving hands branched off, the left rubbing lightly across her thickly clothed breasts, and the right slipping past the slit of her skirt to massage her far more thinly protected nyloned thigh. Thoroughly enjoying herself, Parker finally relaxed the back of her head on Jessica's shoulder.

Her mind was too involved with thoughts of all the things she wanted to do with Jessica that there weren't enough hours in the day for to realize that her current moves on her were in imitation of some of what she was doing to herself in the bathroom only a short while ago. Jessica wanted to do everything that would make Parker writhe around in such pleasure as she was clearly experiencing while touching herself.

Not knowing or caring if this vixen who fit so well against her body realized the answer was in her touched, she opted to respond to the earlier question. It was when she began speaking that Parker tilted her head and opened her eyes, enabling the young starlet and the older veteran of film to gaze into each other's eyes for the first time as paramours. While silent, Parker's lust-glazed eyes screamed "I want to fuck you and I want you to fuck me just as hard" as Jessica spoke with words, "well, the way I've seen you look at me made me wonder. Mentioning Rose and talking to me about warm, wet tongues pointed me in the right direction. The authentic dildo kind of worried me when I thought about it, but when I saw you finger fucking yourself and rubbing your legs like a grasshopper right in front of me, that was all I needed to go on".

Now helping Jessica rub her, Parker pressed her body back against the taller woman and slowly gyrated for maximum closeness, answering her with a grin, "I'm glad you got the message. And caught me playing with myself. You should see how much fun I have playing when I have my toys with me". Parker's grinding and the image of her doing herself with that monster fake cock from earlier motivated another surge from Jess' hormones and her heated reply, "you should see how much fun I have using your toys on you". "I want to be your toy", Parker next proclaimed with need, spurred on by Jessica's hand now invading her blouse to fondle her tits through her lace bra and her other hand working tantalizingly farther toward Parker's aroused sex, with her hand high enough to stroke her thigh through the stocking welt and garter tab.

Soon, the word, touch and flirt inspired intensity became too much for either woman to hold back. All this time, Parker and Jessica's lips had inched closer and closer. When they finally pressed and locked together, it set off the next chain of events leading inexorably toward that king sized bed and Sapphic love.

The kiss was what finally drove Jessica's hand to go where it really wanted. The transition from thin silk to slippery wet pussy flesh was instant. Feeling Parker's bare shaven, moist, swollen vaginal lips and the sensation of Jessica's hand firmly grasping the most intimate part of her body drove tongues into mouths, making the kiss French in nature. Jessica pussy stimulating fingers only got wetter as they rubbed the tingling, aroused pussy lips. Jessica touched a sweet spot of Parker's, prompting the finger fucked woman to begin humping and moan her enjoyment into Jess' mouth, temporarily slowing the tongue play going on. That hand was subjecting her to such pleasure in her sweet spot that Parker wanted it to maul and ravage her already tender cunt.

At the same time, she wanted to be so close to her friend-turned-lover that she wanted to fuse herself to Jessica and become one with her. The best she could think of to come as close to that desired union as possible was to reach back to clutch her ass in order to help press that worship-worthy body harder against her own than ever.

When she did, what she felt turned out to be Jessica's latest surprise. There wasn't the rough denim of the blue jeans Jessica had worn that was to be expected. This was the unmistakable feel of satin. Parker kept on feeling, farther on down. It wasn't long before her hands came in contact with the uncovered, smooth flesh of Jessica's legs.

There wasn't much that could separate Parker from the heavy petting her kitty was getting right now. In this case, curiosity could. In mid-kiss, and mid Posey-pleasuring, the woman being subjected to the delightful three pronged sensual assault on her did the unthinkable, pulling away from Jessica so she could turn around and get her first look at just how much clothing she'd shed while she was getting ready in the bathroom. "Are you in your underwear", Parker asked with excitement as she spun around.

What she saw was eye candy at it's sweetest. She unabashedly let out an enjoying "mmmm" at the vision of Jessica Biel in a dark red satin bra and matching g-string with the tiniest of patches covering her vagina.

Parker wasn't the only one perusing scantily clad female flesh like it was an all-you-can-eat buffet. This was the first Jessica had seen of Parker's front since she happened upon her in the middle of her jill off and leg show session in the bathroom. Jessica was so entranced by that scandalously high slit up the middle of Parker's mini-skirt that just barely covered up a smooth, soaked pussy that she barely even noticed the apparent dead animal around the neck of her "Blade: Trinity" rival.

Sexier than anything to the lovely young ladies though, was when they finally looked up and witnessed how much more exponentially beautiful the other was with the glow of lust and desire to their face. And then the following smile that both women could so easily fall in love over alone.

Just the enjoyment of each other's presence with the knowledge that they would soon be all over each other lasted until Parker broke the silence, hands on her hips. "I don't remember saying anything about 'playing your card right' entailing stripping down to your pretty little red undies"! Downright puzzled, Jessica frowned and shook her head lightly. Parker was UNHAPPY about this? She was serious enough to apparently think so. It took a few seconds to get over her disbelief enough to answer. "You're pissed off to see me in my underwear. You're kidding me, right"?

Parker cracked a small smile, pretty much letting her know she was joking around, then explained, "I didn't say I was pissed either. No sane person would feel anything but a need to fuck you silly with your 'Summer Catch' thing going on there." Jessica knew what she was doing when it came to red bikinis. Stepping out of a swimming pool with a dripping wet red bikini clinging to what little of her body it covered like a second skin in that film got the attention of far more than Freddie Prinze Jr.'s character. It was the basis for so many millions of wet dreams at a time when Jessica was on the family show "7th Heaven" and fans were dying to see more of her. And since Parker knew the significance of Jessica Claire Biel in a red bikini, the lady in red had to think one of those dreams belonged to her.

Just when Jess was feeling good, Parker interjected a "but..." as she walked back up to her till they were toe to toe. "...you deprived me of getting to undress you. You'll pay for that before the night is through". Hearing threats made, Jessica arched an eyebrow and stated, "ah, so Danica Talos has reared her BEAUTIFUL head"? Parker was evasive in answering this particular question. Jessica had yet to truly find out just how deeply she could get into character. Given the right situation and co-star, she could have a lot of fun blurring the lines between fiction and reality. And she had here with Jessica the right situation and co-star! But, she'd find out about that soon enough.

For now, Parker changed the subject, and did so with greater ease by again reaching around back of Jessica and helping herself to another feel of firm ass through thin satin. "I didn't become a favorite on the social scene for being a negative Nellie. So I'll just say your new uniform looks MUCH better on you than what you had on before. And your bra and panties are pretty close to Avalanche burgundy! You represent Colorado well. For a Minnesotan".

Such flattery as this got an adorable blush any time out of the Boulder-raised but Ely, Minnesota-born Jessica, who responded favorably to Parker's own more clothing but still skimpy outfit. "Thank you. And if you keep making being undead for hundreds of years that fucking sexy, the vampires may still rule this Earth. It'd give you a leg up there doing away with the poor dead thing around your neck though".

If Parker needed any encouragement in indulging this fantasy rapidly blooming in her head, this was it. Maintaining her grip on the pantied ass and throwing in some massaging of it through the satin, Parker leaned in and whispered in her left ear, "spoken like a confused, enamored little Nightstalker who's really just fighting the urge to become my familiar and worship me as a slave would her Mistress"! Parker topped that statement off fittingly, with a light nibble of Jessica's earlobe. Then she broke character just long enough to inform Jessica, "By the way, this 'poor dead thing' would've once had to be alive to be dead".

Now that she'd let Jessica know that she wasn't the kind of woman to go genuine on the fox fur, she ceased her ass rubbing to back away from Jessica. Jess was starting to feel where Parker was going. In more ways than one. This was just such a fun, sexy lady and she was finding herself excited by the concept of just how kinky that playful side of Parker would make fucking with her. Jessica fed right into it, answering heroically as though this were a take on the set, "I'll bow to you in submission when I'm too battered and broken to stand on my own two feet". Jessica resisted the urge to smile, knowing that it wouldn't take that much, and knowing that Parker knew it wouldn't take that much.

Rising to the challenge as any self-respecting impromptu actress would, Parker was fang-sharp in her reply to this expression of rebellion, "if you don't follow me and do as I say like a good little familiar, those things can easily be arranged"!

Realizing that failure to comply could be detrimental to her health, not to mention her chances of getting laid, Jessica trailed behind, at least for now playing Danica's "familiar", or servant to a vampire not yet turned into one themselves. Whatever naughtiness her scheming friend was up to, she enjoyed the elegance, class and profound sexiness of Parker's walk toward the bedroom/living area, only enhanced by the shapely miniskirt, seamed nylons and stilettos.

Whatever she had in mind, it involved the wooden office-style chair at the desk opposite the bed, which Parker pointed to and barked out, "bring that over to the love seat, bitch. And don't give me any 'yes, ma'am'. I expect 'yes, Mistress'"! "Yes, ma'am", replied Jessica, of course, in disobedience as she carried the designated chair over to the love seat. Her back still turned, Parker addressed Jessica's defiance calmly, "I'll overlook that... this time".

Now Parker did a 180, her hands returning to her hips and her demeanor taking on one of superiority even in the face of the taller woman. It was time for the games to begin. Parker was able to play bitch so well that even the patient, mostly-sweet Jessica was finding herself a little aggravated.

That was until Parker spilled out two words. "Undress me". With an order like that, Jessica could forgive the arrogance with which it was said. In keeping with her own character vehemently opposed to the Vampire Nation, Jessica answered angrily, "what? Are you vampires too inept to even undress yourselves"? Parker/Danica sneered in disdain of this statement and rebutted firmly, "why would I need to use the energy when I have a pathetic little slave girl like you to do it for me? Here, I'll even give you a little help". Parker's "help" was pulling off the faux fox fur she was anxious to rid herself of anyway, and tossing it to the side. Jess was thankful for this too. It gave her a better view of the lace shelf bra not-so-well hidden by Parker's sheer blouse.

"Reluctantly", Jessica stepped up to the plate, or in this case a stunning brunette she'd hopefully be fucking over and over tonight. Jessica looked down at the first task ahead of her, the buttons of the blouse. She could've done it without looking, but this gave her some prolonged viewing. With the blouse undone and the bottom portion pulled from the waist of the mini-skirt, Parker brought her arms back so Jessica could also do the work of pulling the article off them. She did just that and tossed it to the side.

In a familiar position now behind Parker, Jessica showed her continued affection for the Indie Queen playing vampiress, despite her newfound bossiness, laying one soft kiss on the "ball" of her right shoulder, then another affectionate peck on her left shoulder. Parker moaned her enjoyment of Jessica's lips, and the honey brown tressed young woman moved on to unclipping her bra. That done, Jessica moved back around in front of Parker.

Before anything else, she stopped again to look down and admire the cleavage the shelf bra did nicely to create, and the mini-tent her aroused nipples were making in the lace. Mindful of not taking too long and angering her Mistress, Jessica simply slipped the bra strap over the shoulders. Parker let her arms down, thus letting the bra down and freeing her perky little aroused tits from what minimal material restrained them.

Size didn't matter in this case. These breasts were just as beautiful to Jessica as any she'd seen. That Parker had enough pride and confidence in herself to not do as so many stars did and have implants only made them sexier. From the soft flesh to the hard nipples, the titties stuck out so firmly and proudly that Jessica found herself daydreaming about a joyride on each tit, rubbing her pussy against them till she left a shiny glaze of her cunt cream on them. They would hopefully be spending lots more time together before they left Vancouver, and she knew she'd have plenty of chances to ride these pretty titties.

For now, she settled for leaning over and swiping her tongue over one nipple. Then the other. Parker smiled down on Jessica, and petted the top of her head affectionately.

Parker was being rough on her now, but it was for play purposes. Parker had only the most tender, loving feelings toward this woman she was coming to adore more deeply than ever. Wanting to let Jessica know how much she liked it, Parker asked quietly, "did your sweet tongue feel how hard my little nipples are for you"? Jessica looked up with loving eyes and a smile to nod her head "yes". Another tender moment in the midst of the tense Nightstalker vs. vampire queen situation ensued, the women speaking volumes to their desire and affection for one another through a simple look.

As aroused as Parker's tits were, Jessica suddenly found herself starving for a look at just how turned on her vagina was. She'd felt the pussy earlier, but not seen it well while Parker was fingering herself, the sheer peachy curtains providing just enough obstruction of her view. So, she got to work on more buttons, these in the front-middle of her skirt. That took more unbuttoning than she would've imagined, with the mini-skirt so unusually high on Parker's waist. But she tackled her duty with enthusiasm, until one last button remained.