Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker was getting closer and closer herself, the tingling contractions in her vagina becoming more intense and frequent. Her body was starting into the motions of a woman on the verge. With release approaching as quickly as Jessica was now humping her with the massive cock, Parker's eyes were tightly closed shut, her mouth gaping in an "o" that released panting shallow breaths, and beads of sweat streamed down her forehead as they did the rest of her body.

Still, she was able to find enough words to briefly focus on the subject that was helping her along that path to bliss, "with my... uh ...body bent like this... mm... the sperm will shoot so...deep inside meeee"! The only one who was going to cum was Parker, at any instant now. Jessica's body needed time to create more.

Regardless, Jessica agreed, "yes it will, baby" as she finished off her lover. She knew where Parker was right now. She'd been there only a short while ago with the same wonderfully sized cock. Jessica was so happy that she'd soon be seeing her friend through to the Heavenly feelings that Parker had ridden her to earlier. Parker Posey's body was locking up and going into the throes of orgasm.

Looking around to see the proof of that, she noticed her toes curling up as one of those signs. That gave Jessica an idea. And with no time to spare she put it into motion, wanting to give Parker the greatest gift she could for how she'd touched her tonight.

Parker's legs and most of her body was seized up with her into climax. Aware of this, Jessica pressed down on the back of Parker's legs hard with her shoulders, and kept her upper body weight there while her arms slipped out from under Parker's. Once this was achieved, her hands raced up to Parker's hose-clad feet and spur-of-the-moment tickling commenced.

"Coochie coochie coo, fuckie fuckie fuck", Jessica teased in an adorable singsong voice as her fingertips alternated between ferociously dancing across the soles of Parker's feet and digging in under her toes as her hips thrust the cock in and out of her womanhood blissfully awash in spasms with bunny rabbit speed.

The double-tiered, brutal sensual assault on her had Parker again animated, her eyes wide open once more, her head thrashing about with her face contorted in a beautiful combination of pleasure and amusement. She was physically too exhausted to do much of anything else, her legs wiggling only lightly despite the mad tickling of her feet, her mouth capable of only weak laughter that almost amounted to squeals between her labored breaths. Jessica was giving her everything she wanted, and the pleasure to her feet and vagina together was surreal.

The nice thing about getting her eyes to open for Jessica was that she could look into them and smile at her as IT happened. And IT did. One thing Parker's body didn't do weakly subjected to the strains of sex and tickling at once was orgasm. The sensuous combination done on her together set off a sexual explosion that had to come from the center of her being as hard as she began discharging cum from her vagina.

The tickle/fuck working over continued through the beautiful seconds Parker's vagina orgastically twitched and ejaculated. As she began to calm down, Parker was able to join Jessica in a smile, her eyes full of adoration and amazement for her lover who'd just got her off so powerfully. Parker could feel how powerful, as she'd cum so plentifully it'd leaked out from around the sizable dildo, some of it streaming down her tummy, some down her perineum and into her ass.

With the orgasm winding down, Jessica ceased fucking and tickling Parker out of concern for making her pass out from exhaustion. She herself was worn out after two orgasms of her own and going through her own exertions to send Parker through the sexual stratosphere. But to now see Parker face so happy and serene with her in full afterglow made it all worth it.

Unable to firmly voice it just yet, Parker quietly mouthed "thank you" to the young lady she would happily be slave or anything in the world to, as long as she could be with her.

Jessica shined herself, in the joy of coming together with Parker tonight, and said with a smile, "you're welcome" before releasing her friend's legs, pulling the dildo out of her and rolling off her to the left side of her.

But not to relax. Not yet. She had something important to do first. "Roll on your side so I can untie you, darling", she told Parker, concerned with any circulation problems from prolonged bondage.

Her first of what would be many times tied up by Jessica was something she'd loved and would never forget. But she cooperated and rolled on her side, as she wanted her arms free to wrap around Jessica's body and embrace her so tight. Jessica hadn't made a complicated knot. So, it came out easily. The effort was in unwrapping her wrists.

As soon as the rope was undone enough that she felt looseness to them, Parker wiggled herself out of them. It couldn't come soon enough so she could rejoin her lover. Parker was drained right now, in many ways. But not too much so to spend some more gentle, after-sex time with her friend she'd taken things to the next level and beyond with.

Before that, Parker had to twirl her wrists around a few times, to work back in the slightest bit of circulation wearing binds and lying on her hands for a prolonged period had cost her.

Jessica had tossed the ropes to the floor and laid on her back to take a deserved breather. Still, she saw Parker with her arms still behind her back, working her hands around and grew worried. "Are you ok", Jess asked with concern, her head turned to Parker.

By then, Parker had recovered enough to make a rolling pin out of herself and roll on over to Jessica. Parker finally came to a stop on her left side and showed Jessica her wrists were fine by using her left hand to brace up her head while she faced the lighter haired brunette. To meet Parker on equal terms, Jessica sat up the same way on her right side and looked upon her lover with the same affection and respect she was being looked at with.

Parker never had answered the question verbally, so if the display wasn't good enough for Jessica, she finally did say to her, "well, my wrists aren't broken, hands aren't falling off,. No need for amputation! I reiterate, you can't worry so much about hurting me, young lady. I'm a tough girl"!

Jessica rolled her eyes, teasing that she was dismissing the advice, then went serious and nodded her head in understanding.

Apparently one as prone to talking at a time like this as any other, there was no post-coitus awkward silence or ice to be broken, as naughtily grinning Parker went into sexy commentary on their exploits up to the point of taking this break. "Damn, Jessica. If this tonight was 'consummation', it blows my mind to think what consummation on our wedding night would be! We've got to figure out new sexual positions the trillions of people who've lived before us haven't tried, and use them on the honeymoon"!

Jessica raised her eyebrows and replied with amazement to this statement, given other recent ones by Parker. "Oh my God! We skipped dating, went straight to fucking like bunnies, you wanted me to find a way of magically impregnating you, and now you're talking about marriage when our pussies are still wet from our first fuck. You move fast"! Jessica's mockery earned her Parker sticking her tongue at her, and not in the very "outgoing" way she had most of the night.

When her tongue returned to her mouth, she seriously answered Jess, "I think life's too short to THINK of going after what you want. If it's there for the taking and so very worth it like you are, dear Jessica, I'll damn well go after it."

Having opened up the door herself to something she was interested in exploring, Parker scooted herself up closer to Jessica until virtually no distance separated them. Using a three-pronged attack consisting of her right hand softly resting upon Jessica's facial cheek, her silken right foot sexily playing footsie with Jessica's tootsies, and last but not least her most coquettish smile, she inquired playfully, "so... are you there for the taking, Jessica"?

The highly flirtatious manner of Parker's inquiry into her availability and her stimulations aroused her, but amused her more. So, a girlish giggle escaped her lips. Once Parker let up with her hand and foot, taking the pressure off, and Jessica was capable of a serious answer, she informed Parker with her own flirty smile, "Let's see, I think I answered an emphatic 'yes' earlier when I made you my slave. That wouldn't have happened if I had some stud or babe I was going to be running back to." But then, Jessica turned the tables on Parker, addressing a perceived problem on her end. "The real question is YOUR availability to be mine when you've got Ryan 'don't ask me to sing Summer of 69' Adams waiting for you in New York. I read in a gossip rag about that interview you did with him recently, where you two stopped right in the middle of things to fuck".

As soon as Parker heard mention of her Interview Magazine piece with boyfriend Ryan Adams, she grinned, realizing she'd have to give Jessica an explanation. And as soon as Jessica gave her a chance to speak, she revealed the truth to the saying "things aren't always as they seem". "Yeah, I had a great time with Ryan that afternoon... beating the living Hell out of him at Yahtzee and giving some legitimacy to our little illusion at the same time".

"What", Jessica asked, clearly confused. This got a frowning look of disbelief from Parker, who shook her head in disappointment and cleared things up. "You're in the biz and you've never heard of a 'relationship of convenience'? Shame, shame. It's easy. Ryan gets to say he's going out with a hip, artistic actress to help his career and sow his wild oats with the sluts he likes to hang with behind closed doors. I get to say I'm going out with an edgy rock star, and keep the company of 'lady friends' behind closed doors to sow MY wild oats with! As for he and I, I wouldn't let him rub my shoulders, much less my tits or pussy! Capisce"?

This revelation was an eye opener for Jessica. She'd heard rumors about her sexuality leaning toward women, but for all she knew she Parker straight. Now, another question presented itself.

"And are there any 'lady friends' you're sowing your wild oats with at the moment"? "Just the one in front of me I'm going to serve and pleasure so well", Parker informed Jessica with a smile... and then a loving kiss, leaning her head in to lightly press her lips against Jessica's. A kiss returned in full affection.

Both needed some down time before playing any more, and the dildo was still on Jessica for when they were ready. Still, Parker wanted Jessica to know her passion for her hadn't subsided in the wake of getting the horniness out of her system. When she pulled her lips away, that was about all she pulled away, so she could make firm eye contact for the soft, crucial words she had to say to her next. "I know the villainess is supposed to lose in the end, but I feel like nothing but a winner having you in my life now. I love you, Jessica Biel"!

The way to a girl's heart was words like that. They got to Jessica's eyes too, as they began welling up with tears of joy. As they streamed down her face, she gave her wise, accurate thoughts on the matter. "There are no heroines or villainesses here. Just two girls who have won in love. I love you too, Parker Posey"!

Even though she'd heard it earlier, Parker felt like she was hearing it for the first time... and having the palpitations of a heart in love.

Though her eyes were coming to water works too from the emotions of Jessica Biel being in love with her too, she worked to wipe the tears from her girlfriend's face. Jessica did the same for Parker with her fingertips, returning the concern shown to her like lovers did.

Parker smiled. It was a smile that had captured Jessica's heart as much as any of the wonderful, sexy things Parker did so well and so passionately. Jessica loved this face. Everything from the widow's peak her hairline came out at the middle of her forehead to make, to the irresistibly alluring brown eyes she could stare into forever, to the pronounced dimples her beautiful smile created. Jessica would tire of this face as much as she would making love to the celestial being that owned it: None.

While studying those features to see them comely in more ways than one, a grinning Jessica pointed out, "we're going to have to wash your face, baby. My cum isn't intended as a facial mask, whatever you may believe. We need to shower anyway. I KNOW you're a dirty girl, but still. We're both sweaty messes"!

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in Parker's head. Jessica could see when Parker's face lit up like that of a person who'd just come to a realization that she was going to have to brace herself. Parker's little Danica Vs. Abigale idea had lead to the wildest, kinkiest, most passionate night of sex in her life, and "humans" and "vampires" could co-exist in harmony. This idea was on a smaller scale, but Parker presented it with the same enthusiasm she lived her life with.

"You know your shower scene where you're curled up, crying? We should see if David would be willing to do a retake, with Danica swooping in to violate Abigale in her time of vulnerability"!

There was one way for Jessica to respond to this particular burst of creativity: By shaking her head "no". Parker looked disappointed for a moment, until the realization came that, no, David Goyer would probably not go for a vampire/Nightstalker sex scene to get his film an X-rating and throw the whole plot into chaos.

Then came Parker's back up plan, with a sexy smile. "I guess we'll have to film that one ourselves". Far more approving of this idea, Jessica nodded her head "yes" in overwhelming approval. This would be the next in what would be many private scenes not fit for public viewing by two actresses in love.

Or some not so private if Parker had her kinky way.

"Hmmmm, Jess. I wonder if we could salvage that expensive ass camera you shot with the arrow"?

"Parker, don't even go where I think you are unless you want me to spank your ass raw AGAIN"!

"I don't think you damaged it ALL THAT BAD. We could set it up right outside the shower door and..."

*SMACK, SMACK, SMACK*

"mmmmmmm, yessssss. Spank me harder, Mistress Jessica! Much more of that and I'm going to grow fangs in my vagina"!

END.

This story is copyright from 2006 Party Fool Productions. Reposting this story without my permission is not allowed and will result in me taking action against your web site.