Misbehaving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

I reached up and grabbed her tits, pulling her forward onto my chest. She obliged and I started pumping her cunt wildly.

"Oh, yes!" she cried, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Oh, she was good and tight. Her cunt muscles convulsed around my cock. Her hole was wet and juicy and warm!

"Tell me when you have to cum, Marc," she instructed me like a school teacher.

"Yes, baby," I said, willing to do anything for her at that moment.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide open in my firm grip, needing the leverage to push her up and down on my cock in order to keep on pumping into her wildly. My dick slid easily in and out of her, my balls started to ache and I knew after about ten minutes or so that I was going to have to cum real soon. I told her so and she got up off of me, pulling me out of her in the process. She immediately adjusted position further down so that she could work me with her mouth. Sucking where she had recently been fucking. She sucked and licked, using her hands to occasionally jack me off. I was feeling the final pressure start to build in my nuts as I neared the point of no return.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted, "Get ready!"

I pushed her face down into my lap and I thrust myself into her mouth a couple times, finally shooting a load deep down the back of her throat. Our passion subsided and, momentarily satisfied; she crawled up into my arms as the last remaining drops of cum spilled out onto my boxers. I realized that I'd never taken them off.

After a few blissful seconds of afterglow, I fell asleep with her in my arms.

(To be continued...)

* * *

Copyright © 2006, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers