Mischa and the Bare Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers

"Ron, my boyfriend, is wiped after that little hike. We got a late start today and I got to sleep in the car. He's going to call it a night and come into the springs tomorrow since we have off all next week and are spending the whole day here." And thus began a long, uninteresting conversation with Sherry, the intruder. Mischa wasn't uninterested because the woman was boring or trite or because she'd ruined the beauty of the pool with her unnecessary and one-sided conversation. On the contrary, she and Ron were living a pretty free life as students, travelling the world and taking the seven year track to graduating with business degrees. The disinterest came from the heat that was still present between her thighs and the electric spark that bore into her shoulder where Darius's hand was touching her. His hand would make lazy circles every now and then, driving the spark across her spine and causing her to shiver. The shivers drove her to adjust her position and she could feel the slickness of her moisture where it flowed out of her lips to join the warm waters of the pool and she squeezed her thighs together, gently massaging her folds as best she could with this woman sitting no more than five feet away.

Mischa's mind wandered wildly during the conversation and she found herself thinking about the prospector's story. The woman who'd first taken him to the spring and bathed him, the prospector had described her as a nymph, the same descriptor Mischa first thought of for Sherry. An interesting thought.

Darius was nudging her. "Well, that was a fun conversation, thanks guys. Are you leaving tomorrow?" Sherry was finally trying to excuse herself and Darius thankfully brought Mischa out of her daydreams and back into the conversation.

"We are. We have work Monday so only one night out here for us." She answered, leaning forward in the water. Enthusiasm hid both that she'd missed the last half of the conversation and that her hand was sliding up Darius's thigh under the water.

"Oh, that's sad. Have a good hike if we aren't up in the morning to see you off!"

"We won't leave until around noon so I'm sure we'll join you for a mid-morning swim." Darius grunted quietly as she spoke. Her hand had reached its destination, his rapidly engorging cock, and begun stroking the head.

"Okay great! The air's getting chilly. Don't freeze on your way to your bags." Sherry offered with a smile. Darius and Mischa smiled as she got out of the pool and walked away. Mischa was sure Darius was in heaven, watching the beautiful nymph's tight body emerging from the pool while his loving wife played with his hard length. They both watched her ass move hypnotically as she walked away toweling off her hair. Once she was out of sight, Darius turned quickly and placed a hand on Mischa's waist. His hand caressed her soft skin and he brought her lips to softly nuzzle her neck.

"She could definitely tell." He whispered in her ear.

Her head fell to one side as his lips traced from her ear to her collarbone and back, softly sucking the flesh into his mouth before moving on to the next spot. "Of course she could tell we were naked. The water is clear and lit up. It didn't seem to bother you when she was here." She accented the statement by squeezing her hand.

"I was more concerned about you. It's one thing to be naked out here when it's just the two of us but I figured you might be uncomfortable with an audience."

"Did you now? Well, maybe," she grabbed his hand and brought it to her moistened folds, tracing one of his fingers along her slick lips before plunging it into her depths. Her breath caught and she whimpered, "I'm just full of surprises."

With a hungry growl, Darius lifted her off the bench and brought her to his lap so her ass was firmly pressed against his crotch and her legs were spread outside of his. Her breasts were now just above the water line and the cool air caused her pink nipples to harden to sharp points. She turned her head and caught his lips in a kiss, opening her mouth for his tongue to explore. They held the kiss as his hands trailed up the inside of her thighs, making their way slowly toward her wanton folds. She slid her hips forward, urging him on, begging his hands to get there faster. Then they did, spreading her lips open and caressing them tenderly. She broke the kiss and snapped her head back on his shoulder, staring up at the starry sky. The fingers of one hand slowly pushed into her while the other found her swollen clitoris and swirled around it. He quickly found the rhythm that her body loved, pumping his fingers in and out of her in time with the movement on her button.

The vastness of the Milky Way shone above her and inched closer as the fires grew in her belly. Darius explored her neck with his mouth, kissing and licking her soft skin. Her breath became short and legs began to shudder, the release she'd been denied when Sherry arrived was close at hand. Darius's fingers left her clitoris and moved out of the water to cup her breasts. She whimpered at the loss of stimulation and the prolonging of her torturous build to climax. He pinched her nipple sharply and the sensation radiated through her, stifling her plaintive sounds. She closed her eyes as he continued to play with her firm breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. The fingers inside her continued their slow massaging of her inner walls. Remaining in this state of pleasure forever would have been an option if it weren't for her need for release. Softly, she moaned in her throat, again imploring her husband to bring her to orgasm.

The second his hand left her breasts and regained contact with her swollen nub, she rocketed from the earth. Eyes open now, the stars above didn't seem so far and then she was among them, soaring through time and space on the waves of intense pleasure. Her body was convulsing uncontrollably and Darius held her firmly with his arms across the tops of her legs, hands never leaving her sex throughout the episode. After a timeless stint among the heavenly bodies, they began to fade away and Mischa found herself again in the magical pool and in the arms of her lover. It took her a while to come down and she stared blankly into the water as she caught her breath. A hand caressed her thigh and another gently massaged her outer lips.

Fully back in this world, she turned her head to kiss Darius when she thought she caught a movement out of the corner of her eye and looked closer. It looked like a shadow had moved near the base of the rock spire but she could see nothing there but a pile of small boulders. Writing it off, she stood off Darius's lap and turned to him. The upper half of her body was out of the water and she placed a hand under his chin to force his eyes off her body. Still, his intent gaze and hungry expression had her feeling the beginnings of the ride to another space-bound orgasm. She leaned forward, giving him an eyeful of her pert breasts and brought her lips softly to his.

Between kisses she whispered, "That was great, lover, undoubtedly some of your finest work." She took his cock in her hand, slowly caressing it. Climbing into his lap again, she placed her knees on the rocky ledge and brought his hard length to her folds, sliding it along her slit and lubricating the head before using it to tease her clit again. His strong hands grabbed her hips and urged her onward. She placed the head at her tight opening, lowering herself onto it. First, she took only a few inches and rocked her hips back and forth, loving the feeling of him stretching out her opening.

"Let me return the favor." She seated herself fully, taking him all the way inside her and rising again. The rhythm developed quickly and she bounced playfully on his cock, loving the way it felt sliding in and out of her. His hands found her bouncing breasts and began to play with her nipples again, rolling and pinching them. Her legs began to tire and she placed her hands on his shoulders, sliding her hips forward and back. In this position, his rough pubic hair felt wonderful against the bare skin of her vulva and once every few thrusts rubbed against her clitoris to great effect. She could feel another orgasm building. Darius dropped a hand to her hip and found her clitoris with his thumb, continuing to drive her along towards orgasm.

Wanting the full effect of his hand as she rode him, she stood and turned around, mounting him with her back to him. She continued to rock her hips and he placed his fingers to either side of her clitoris, adding pressure and friction to the sensation of his cock sliding into her. His breathing came ragged now and mixed with grunts of pleasure. It wouldn't be long until he shot his warm seed deep into her body and she wasn't too far from the same point of ecstasy. They attempted to muffle the sounds of their lovemaking, not wanting to scream to the heavens and alert their neighbors but all the same there was a chorus of grunts, moans, and turbulent water as she rode him to climax.

He came first, grabbing her hips and shoving her down before returning his hand to her clitoris while his cock twitched deep inside her, delivering its load. She came quickly thereafter, his twitching length tapping her g-spot and driving her over the edge into ecstasy. This time her eyes remained earthbound and she saw the shadow by the rocks move again. There was definitely someone there and she knew exactly who it was. Too busy enjoying herself to care, she rode out the remainder of her orgasm and rested back against her husband's body.

"I think we have an audience." Darius whispered into her ear.

"I know. I can see her arm moving behind that rock." She indicated the area she was referring to.

"Yeah, and you can see her silhouette moving against the big rock." He turned her head to the spire and Mischa felt her loins start up for the third time that evening. From the movement of her arm and the very faint silhouette against the rock, it was clear that Sherry was sitting up behind the rocks where she could either see or just hear the couple making love and was masturbating. Darius's cock was still hard sheathed in her loins and Mischa could tell he, too, was turned on by the enthusiastic audience.

"Come on. Let's finish this at the sleeping bags before she realizes we've caught her; wouldn't want to ruin the show." Needing no further encouragement for his second round, Darius jumped up out of the pool and extended his hand for Mischa. She took it and took her time emerging from the water before drawing him into a kiss with her body slightly offset from his so she could pump his hardness very slowly with one hand while they kissed. Showing off was really giving her much more enjoyment than she ever would have thought. They turned and left, walking hand in hand back to their campsite.

She was glad the intruders had shown up. It probably helped that Darius had already wound her up when the other couple arrived and that they didn't realize the audience was present until after the fact. Normally, there would have been much fear and apprehension if someone had just caught them in the nude. As it were, they had been watched having sex, nothing bad had come of it, and they had even been recipients of a wonderful standing ovation in the form of Sherry's masturbation. It didn't take long for her to orgasm again as Darius took her from behind with long, powerful strokes and she played with her clit and nipples. The foam of the sleeping bag ate the sounds of her orgasmic screams. When she was finished, she turned around on her knees and sucked Darius off until he exploded down her throat. She continued sucking until he was flaccid in her mouth then they fell asleep, both bodies in one sleeping bag.

Sunshine had just begun to fill the world as the sun crept over the eastern horizon when Mischa awoke and crawled out of the bag. She walked over to the pool and filled the shower bucket. Darius was awake when she got back but didn't get up, watching her shower from below.

"Do you think she came hard last night?"

She'd woken up horny this morning and the question added fuel to the fire. Smiling down at her husband and touching her swelling pink lips, "I definitely hope so."

"I think she did. I think she came hard and woke her boyfriend up for a midnight fuck." Mischa shuddered at the thought. Darius reached into his pack and pulled some breakfast out. They sat and ate, conversation about the previous night's adventure eventually giving way to other things. Their clothes still remained in the piles they'd left them in the night before. After eating, Mischa broke out a book and laid out on top of her sleeping mat, allowing the sun and wind to again embrace her pale skin. Darius got dressed and ran for a half hour. She was on her back when he returned and started stretching a few feet from her feet. Pretending to not notice his staring, she opened her legs a little and gave him a good view of her sex. It was mid-morning by the time he grabbed the bucket to gather some water to shower and they still hadn't seen Sherry and Ron.

He started to walk over to the springs and Mischa dropped her book hurriedly. "No don't! I'll grab the water. You just sit down and relax." She pecked him on the lips and smiled mischievously; she wanted to get caught again. Darius sat contentedly against the tree and watched her hips swaying sensuously as she sashayed to the pool, grabbed the water, waited a minute, and returned slightly deflated but still swaying.

"Here's your water," She extended the bucket to him with an awkward smile.

"No bites, huh?" Darius chuckled.

The smile turned into a mock pout but remained around her eyes. "I thought you wanted to shower." She resumed her position reading on top of the mat, heart racing. The letters on the page refused to coalesce into words. No matter how long and hard she tried, she could only focus on her excitement. She was surprising herself with her boldness, even after last night. Her husband's encouragement of her attempts at putting herself on display was equally surprising and comforting. A small pool was beginning to form beneath her buttocks where her sex dripped from her body.

Darius finished showering and packed everything except their lunch and his clean hiking gear into his bag. He then came over to her and lifted her by the shoulders to take a seat behind her with his arms extended for support. Her body lay pressed against his and he nuzzled her neck.

"What are you reading about?" he asked.

"Honestly, nothing. I can't focus so I'm just watching the letters swim around the pages."

"Then what are you thinking about?" He kissed her cheek.

"Well," she snapped the book shut and tossed it into her open pack. "I can't stop thinking about last night. We know she was playing with herself while watching us and that has made me immensely horny. I wonder if she told Ron about us. And, for whatever reason, I have a driving urge for her to see us again."

Darius kissed her cheek again. She could feel his erection rising against her back as she related her feelings. "What are we still sitting here for then? We aren't in position for act two." He stood and took her by the hand. They walked to the pool together and he helped her into the warm waters again. "Now we're in position to give a good performance." He wrapped an arm around her body.

As if called forward, Sherry appeared from around the rock. She was wearing the same bikini and the same joyful expression as the night prior, but something seemed a little off. She started talking and Mischa realized there was a twinge of apprehension in her tone. "Uh...Mischa and Darius, right?"

The lovers looked at one another and smiled. Mischa nodded to the nervous woman.

"As if I could ever forget those names," she spoke almost to herself. Then, a little louder, "I, uh, I saw something last night after I went to bed. Well... I noticed when we arrived that we might have been interrupting something so after retiring for the night, I stayed back in those bushes and..."

Mischa and Darius watched with warm smiles as she wrung her hands and looked at the floor.

"And I watched you guys. I'm really sorry but I couldn't help myself. I originally only wanted to confirm my suspicions but after seeing the way you two touched each other, I couldn't help but stay and watch the whole thing"

Mischa was unsure how to proceed. She hadn't really thought about what to say if Sherry opened like this. Darius spoke before she could. "It's okay Sherry, thank you for being honest with us." The woman's eyes locked on hers and the tension fell from her body. She was looking for Mischa to confirm what her husband said.

"Did you touch yourself when you watched us?" Mischa tried to make her voice as even as possible so as to not sound too eager. The sound put out may have been a little too flat and she hoped she hadn't ruined the moment.

Eyes still locked, Sherry replied, "I did." There was no hint of shame in her voice and Mischa was glad for not making her feel poorly.

She pressed on, "I'm glad you did. Did you have an orgasm?"

Without blinking, "Yes I did. It was magnificent."

Mischa leaned into Darius and shuddered. "I'm so excited to hear that; we're ecstatic that you enjoyed our little performance. It was good for us as well." She punctuated with a wink.

Recognizing having been caught seemed to have a bolstering effect on the woman. Mischa could feel Darius shifting as Sherry sauntered into the water with a mischievous smile across her face. They both knew where this was leading – she was going to ask for a repeat performance.

"So you did catch me." She was seated on the rock ledge in the shallowest part of the pool now, arms behind her and chest thrust forward. "Well, I told Ron all about it this morning and I was wondering if you couldn't give a repeat performance for him."

Mischa's heart fluttered again. It was amazing how quickly Sherry had gone from being nervous about admitting to watching them to asking them to do it again. It was more than Mischa had expected when she got up, thinking she would only give a few more glimpses to the intruders before packing up and leaving for the day. The new proposition drove her excitement over the edge. She squeezed her legs together to prevent from exploding on the spot.

"We would absolutely love to do that for you." Darius squeezed her shoulder, letting her know he was in even though she hadn't consulted him. She reached her hand over beneath the water and found him to be already hard as a rock.

Ron stepped nervously from behind the rock and hurried to the water to join Sherry. He walked with his hands folded in front of his swimsuit, obviously to hide the tent he was pitching. Sherry kissed him deeply when he settled in next to her. "Thanks, ah, for doing this," he addressed the couple.

Darius turned his body to Mischa and brought a finger to her chin, turning her face to his and planting a soft kiss on her lips. She returned the kiss, opening her mouth and sending her tongue past his lips to make contact with his. They held the kiss for a long time, touching each other in no other way, just enjoying the exchange. Eventually, one of Darius's hands found its way to her knee and began to slide its way up her inner thigh.

Mischa would have none of it. Her lust was raging over putting on a show and she was going to provide the best exhibition she could think of. Breaking the kiss, she dipped under the water and came back up with wet hair she collected behind her neck. Her lips found his neck and she whispered in his ear, "Lay down on the ledge behind you. I want to suck on you." He did as directed and she took a second to get him exactly the way she wanted him – a few feet from the edge of the pool and perpendicular to it – before taking her position sitting low on her knees on the opposite side of him from her audience.

badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers