Mischa and the Bare Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hand on his cock, she stroked gently and watched the audience across the way. They were watching intently, Ron had to force himself to close his mouth when she looked their direction. Encouraged, she leaned back and thrust her breasts forward, then ran her hands up the sides of her body before arranging her wet hair over one shoulder. She descended toward her husband's hardness, planting a kiss on the tip of his head. As she broke the kiss, a thin trail of sticky dew extended to her lips. Her tongue darted out, licking her lips and smearing the fluid across them. Then she engulfed him, allowing her mouth to meet her hand halfway down his length. She remained there just long enough to make him squirm, sucking on him and swirling her tongue over the head before languorously pulling back and allowing the cock out of her mouth with a soft pop.

She shifted positions, swinging a leg over her husband's and straddling him. She sat low on his legs and could feel the wetness of her swollen labia pressing against his skin. From this angle, she could see her husband's face and her audience would be able to see her breasts sway while she bobbed her head along the length of his cock. Placing both hands on his upper thighs, she again took the hard length into her mouth and began stroking it with her lips and tongue. With each movement of her head, she could feel her breasts swaying beneath her. Her nipples brushed against Darius's legs, sending sharp jolts of sensation down her core and straight to her soaking folds.

After a few minutes of this, Darius's breathing became ragged and she pulled away from the cock again, squeezing the base with a hand before crawling up his body and placing her hips directly over his mouth. He reached up and placed his hands on her thighs, gently pulling her down onto his waiting mouth. The connection of his tongue to her labia elicited a purr from her and she arched back, placing her hands on his thighs and rocking her hips against her husband's mouth. He followed her with his tongue, alternating between thrusting it inside her and caressing her clitoris with it. The day's excitement caught up with her quickly and she found herself on the edge of an electric orgasm. Her hips stopped moving and Darius sucked the nub of her clitoris into his mouth, bathing it with his tongue. The sensation was sharp and her orgasm struck her acutely like lightning. She cried out in pleasure, her voice echoing off the large rock behind her. Her legs squeezed his head tightly and he held her pussy to his mouth while her torso waved back and forth like a flag in the wind. Eventually, the sensation was too much and Darius let her go. There were definitely more orgasms in store for her in this encounter.

After taking a moment to recuperate with her husband gently kissing her inner thighs, they shared a smile between her legs and she crawled back down his body. Her sopping sex left a trail down his chest and over his stomach before pushing his hard cock back. She brought her hips up and allowed his length to fall down flat against his stomach. His breath caught and he groaned when she rubbed her lips up and down his length, bathing him in the mixture of her sex and his saliva.

She moved to his side again, this time with her back to Sherry and Ron. With her knees shoulder-width apart, she leaned forward at the waist, driving her ass up into the air. Her mouth sucked in his rigidity, tasting herself on him and enjoying the salty mixture of their fluids. From this angle, her audience could see the slick coating on his cock as it slid in and out of her mouth, the heft of her breasts swaying gently as she took him more slowly this time, and a great view of her swollen and soaking sex. She was open for them to view and the mountain breeze blew coolly over her heated folds. She shuddered and wasn't sure if it was from the cool wind or the eyes examining her most private of places. One of Darius's hands began massaging her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples and two of her fingers slid up her slit to her clitoris, tracing slick fluid with them. She moved her hand in time with her mouth and soon found herself having another orgasm. This one wasn't quite as electrifying as the last but she still had to remove her mouth from Darius's hardness and rest her head on his stomach to moan in ecstasy as it rolled through her.

Coming down, she moved back to the other side of Darius so she could gauge her audience again. They were still watching intently and Sherry's hands were busy. One hand was massaging her breasts through her top and the other was shoved into her bottoms, making small, quick circles under the water. Ron looked to be in a daze but snapped out of it when her eyes fell on him.

"May I..." he began tentatively.

"Please touch yourself. We're absolutely okay with that." Mischa offered.

"It's not that," he continued. "Would it be alright with you if I came closer?"
Mischa thought for a moment, looking down at Darius who nodded his opinion. The late morning sun was warm on her skin and the breeze cooled her body the same as the night before, keeping her at a comfortable equilibrium. Darius's cock twitched in her hand. She nodded to Ron and pointed out a place he could stand about five feet away from Darius's feet. Excitement built within her as Ron picked his way across the pool, getting closer to her. He reached the edge of the pool and climbed out to the spot Mischa had indicated. She was surprised to find he'd already lost his shorts and felt as if she was going to cum again without any physical stimulation. Her juices were now flowing down her thighs.

"Sherry, you can join him if you'd like." Mischa offered to her nymph.

"I'm fine here thank you. I can see you lovers just fine." She replied between moans. It was clear she was close to her own orgasm. The second, undoubtedly of many, she would have thinking about Mischa and Darius's sexuality. The thought drove Mischa into a frenzy of lust. She kissed Darius deeply before straddling him with her face towards Ron. She held Darius's dark rod to her opening, sliding the head between her lips and over her clitoris. Finally, she placed it back at her entrance and began to lower herself onto it. Ron began to slowly stroke himself in front of them; taking his pink cock in one fist and trailing the fist all the way up over the swollen red head before moving back to the base.

Mischa watched him intently for a moment. His eyes roamed her body while he pleasured himself. They tracked every movement of her pert breasts, lingered over her flat stomach, pumping with her ragged breathing, and took in her strong leg muscles that were prominent as she held herself halfway impaled. They focused mostly on the point where her swollen red sex swallowed the hard, brown rod and streamed small rivulets of her juices down its length. She lowered herself fully, pulling a gasp from her lips as she bottomed out and felt the fullness of her husband as she'd been dying to do since the beginning of the show. Ron's eyes widened as she sat down, making circles with her hips and feeling the rod move within her, touching her everywhere. She sat up on her knees, allowing him to fall almost completely out of her before slowly lowering herself again.

The next time she raised herself, she paused at the top and felt Darius resisting the urge to thrust up into her. She lay back onto his chest, allowing his cock to fall from her and stick straight up between her legs. "Just let me," she whispered into his mouth between kisses, "and tell me when you are about to come. I want to feel your seed shower me." Darius could only grunt in response. It wouldn't take long for him to reach that point, she knew, and she wasn't far off from another orgasm either.

Sitting back up, she found Ron had moved a little closer, just outside of arm's reach if he bent over. Noting the harmless move, she placed the rod back at her entrance and paused again. Ron finally met her eyes and they shared a long look as she slid her body back down. He began stroking himself faster, looking longingly at every inch of her body. Between her husband's loving agreement to let her be the star, his lusty groans as she milked his cock with her strong vaginal muscles, the loud moans of Sherry as she played with her large and now bare breasts while fucking herself with her fingers on the edge of the pool, and the lustful look in Ron's eyes as he watched Mischa's body sliding along her husband's length, Mischa was about to explode. Her engines were ignited and she was ready to take another trip to the stars.

She closed her eyes and moved her body faster until she was bouncing in her husband's lap. Her buttocks slapped against his groin every time she came down and mixed with the wet noise of their intercourse. Ron met her speed and his wrist began to slap against his thigh with every stroke, slightly out of time with the slapping of their bodies. His breathing quickened and became ragged, filling the air with a rasping inhale. Sherry's moans rose and fell as her orgasm approached her like the incoming tide; in larger and larger waves. Mischa enjoyed the chorus she had created and felt her legs begin to shake as the song came to completion.

Sherry came first, punctuating her moans with a long scream of pure pleasure. Mischa snapped her eyes open to see the woman convulsing uncontrollably as the orgasm crashed around her. "Ohhhhhhh, yes! Mmmmmm, good God this is amazing!" She repeated those lines again and again, announcing her pleasure for the group. Her breasts swung freely and sensuously, nipples hardened to diamond points in the center of large areolae in turn centered on the triangular tan lines of her bikini top. Hers had barely subsided when the next orgasm came.

Ron groaned and Mischa turned her attention to him. He met her gaze again and she moved her hands from her thighs to her breasts, holding their heft up on display for him even as she rode vigorously. She massaged them for him, pinching and rolling her nipples and pushing them together to accentuate their succulence. His eyes freely roamed her body again, taking in the muscular movements of her legs, the wetness of her inner walls clinging to the cock that filled her, and her own manipulations of her wonderful breasts. He erupted with a huff, his seed shooting out of his cock onto the ground in front of her and continued pumping himself.

The sight of his sperm, his roaring applause for her performance, sent her into space. Her muscles twitched around Darius's length. She felt him reach beneath her and squeeze the base of his cock in an attempt to stopper the impending flow of his seed. She circled her clitoris with two fingers and continued to ride him as hard as she could, loving the intense fucking she was getting out of him. Her voice rounded out the chorus, ringing out high against the rock as she proclaimed her orgasm to the world.

"I'm going to cum, lover," she heard Darius announce.

"Stand up, stand up." She implored as she rose unsteadily onto her knees and turned around. She was still coming down from her orgasm and hungrily grabbed his cock out of his hand, only needing to pump it once or twice before the first strand of his seed shot out over her face, leaving a trail from her hairline across the bridge of her nose and into her open mouth. She met his eyes and continued to pump him all over her face and breasts, feeling the warm fluid being quickly cooled on her body by the mountain breeze. The sheer volume of warm cum was incredible. She'd never seen this much from him at once. When the seemingly endless series of long ropes of semen began to fall between her splayed legs, she wrapped her lips around his head, stroking the underside of the tip with her tongue and pulling the remainder from him. When the flow finally ceased, she sat back on her heels and the spouses smiled weakly at one another. Both were panting.

Darius mustered enough willpower to move from the perfect spot and leaned forward to plant a loving kiss on Mischa's cum coated lips. He picked her up gently, sliding one arm between her buttocks and lower legs and walked with her in a bridal carry into the pool. Floating her and supporting her with a hand on the small of her back, he began slowly washing away the seed that covered the top half of her body, taking care not to overstimulate her in her post-orgasmic haze.

In front of them, Ron was talking to Sherry after walking back to join her on their side of the pool. "You were right, that was absolutely amazing. They really do make for a very sexy couple."

"Yeah; let's give them some space." Mischa looked over to them and smiled in thanks. Ron had slid his trunks back on but Sherry held her top in her hand, walking only in her bottoms. They held hands as they turned around the rock.

Darius finished cleaning her up and placed another kiss on her forehead. They gathered themselves and headed over to their campsite. Their little exhibition had taken a little longer than planned and it was now shortly after noon. They were behind, but only a little so they resolved to just eat on the move to make up for the loss. It was definitely worth it.

Mischa dressed in her shorts and sports bra, choosing to forgo a shirt in favor of allowing the wind to kiss her hot skin throughout the climb down. She left her shirt tied to the outside of her pack to be able to quickly put it on as they reached the base of the hill and civilization. Darius wore only his shorts, his shirt shoved into the bottom of his pack.

"That was truly an amazing experience," Darius told her as they shouldered their packs. "I'm really glad you had the idea."

"Me too. If you had told me at the base of the hike yesterday that I would giving such a show at the summit today, I would've either laughed my head off or decided not to come up. It was definitely a great time." She gave him a hug. "Thanks for sharing it with me."

He returned her thanks with a kiss on the forehead and a hand on her lower back. "Our audience definitely enjoyed it. Let's give them some space and head around the pool on the way out. I suspect they will be enjoying each other now. They headed off around the pool, Mischa in the lead again to set the pace. Sounds of lovemaking, labored breaths and wet intercourse, could be heard from near the rock as they set off down the trail.

"Wait!" They turned and saw a naked Sherry calling after them, a hard Ron in tow. "You aren't going to leave without letting us say thanks are you?"

"Oh, we were trying to give you some space to enjoy each other without bothering you." Mischa said with a conspiratorial grin.

"We have all weekend for that." Ron said with a wink. He extended his hand and shook Darius's then gave a hug to Mischa. He tried to turn to the side, but she still felt his length slide against the fabric of her shorts as he pulled away. It felt odd but not inappropriate. Sherry followed, pressing her naked body against Darius's in a hug. Mischa watched with amusement as her arms reached around him above his pack and her tan lined breasts pressed against his naked chest. Then she came to hug Mischa, pressing their bodies tight together. Mischa returned the hug gratefully like the backstage greeting after the applause dies. The nymph surprised her by planting a tender kiss on her lips and holding it for some time before pulling away.

As the two walked back to their coitus, Darius and Mischa shared a glance.

"Not a word." Mischa said, referring to the Sapphic kiss with a wry smirk.

"I didn't say anything. I know you'll tell me all about it tonight," he replied. "Now let's get out of here, we need to fuck some more before work tomorrow."

"You won't hear an argument from me." Mischa quickly kissed his lips and turned to head down the trail.