All Comments on 'Misery'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 452 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

If it was me. I'd have just got up and gone. Left the district. Some else commented on the depth of disrespect. There is no way past that.

rbloch66rbloch666 days ago

Well that one hit a sore spot with a lot of the commenters. Basically, she fucked up, finally came to realize, and did whatever she had to do to set it right. People aren't perfect, and sometimes you just need things to be left as a dramatic lesson. A good marriage can get past that.

Buster2UBuster2U7 days ago

10 Big blazing Stars for HDK. Fun story. fun ending, However if that was my wife, I'd leave and she would NEVER see me again. My attitude would be to say FU to all of them. On the other hand your ending was much better than what I would do. Thanks, Buster2U

OlefishermanOlefisherman17 days ago

The disrespect was there he should stay gone and he should tell the kids to let their drunk ass mother explain things to them as for a divorce never happen unless she files. No support just take half of everything and leave.

Calico75Calico7523 days ago

I agree with most of the comments. He would remember the disrespect she showed him with her comments the rest of their marriage, and he should fear talking to other women in her presence in case she should get jealous and a little drunk again and further destroy him. I also don't think the public blowjob would have the desired effect. Yes, some may believe he is adequately blessed, but more will remember the negative that the positive--human nature. And in both cases he would be the object of ridicule forever. Good story and well written just sad for the MC.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

He needs to slap her on the ass and keep her in line.

Jk jk lol but the disrespect she showed him was so over the top I don't know a public blowjob and facial could solve it. Maybe if she lets him do some ass-to-mouth stuff it'll equal out :D

shadrachtshadracht25 days ago

Her "embarrassing" herself was not on par to the level of disrespect she showed to him in front of their friends. It wasn't just because they had the wrong idea about his dick size. It was about the level of casual cruelty and malice that she showed towards her husband. Further, I'm not exactly sure what was so embarrassing about her giving him a blowjob to an audience. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

no, there is no coming back from that. Unforgivable. No ammount exposing him to all her friends will make what she did right. Yes they will know that she lied but she did lie, and disrespect him and attack him for no reason. That anger doesn't go away and the trust is forever lost. BS that he claims to have been a fool and double BS at them seeming to get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Last paragraph pushes it to a 5. Lol.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

1 star or 5 stars? That is the question. Gave a 3 rating. Why? Good story, well written, BUT---the disrespect shown by the wife was unforgivable. There must be some underlying problem with her towards her husband and marriage to do and say something to demean him like she did. If my wife ever did something like that to me, I would be gone in a flash with no looking back.

TrambakTrambak2 months ago

Reread the story.

Need to change my earlier opinion.

4 changed to 5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Could have been a great story. Really had a lot of creativeness in the beginning there. And some brilliant spots in the middle. But the ending was too simplistic and just wrong. All it did was reinforced that she's a manipulative self-centered narcissist. How she work is worried about is getting what she wants, and her reputation with her friends and that's only because the consequences are bothering her. There's no sense of wronging anybody else, certainly no love for the husband. It's all just about her. And selfishness just grows. No reason to trust her any further.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So, what? You're trying to encourage the stupid female dogs, that they can run around loose out there and spout off their mouth and think they won't have any repercussions, no consequences?.. And yes, a bout ofsilly makeup sex of any sort is completely pathetic. It doesn't solve the problem, just covers it up. Problem is her disrespect, and as somebody mentioned earlier, that comes from the heart. She has a bad heart problem, and until she gets that cleaned, she's not worth any consideration.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

A lot doesn’t make sense in this story. Her excuses were trivial and small. She lost his respect and trust. No need to burn down the marriage with divorce, but the public blowjob just served to set the record straight about his size, it didn’t solve the issue of why she humiliated him so easily. This marriage is still in trouble. Yeah, it’s a story of fiction, but this is a comment section. With all that said, after she humiliated him, why didn’t he just whip it out and then tell her he’d find someone who would appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Huh? Did no one notice this?

'Then to my surprise, for the first time in our entire marriage, she deep-throated me!'

If she hasn't been doing this with her husband in their 24 year marriage, then who has she been doing it with?

Women don't just suddenly go deep on the first go, gag free.

She's been practicing with someone.

OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

It's not the women that she needs to correct things with its the men that will ride his ass. The author knows this because I have read many of his stories and know his mind set. So on this story he gets a minus 5 stars and a kick in the butt.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cheers to that, hahaha. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn what a bitch. He'll be expecting more top-notch blowjobs and other things from then on I'd imagine, in which case, it was worth it; otherwise dump the bitch for holding back and being cruel.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[24.01.24]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yep. An HDK classic. Original humor was off the scale.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hell of a story. Highly original idea and very well written. She disrespected him in public and came up with a very unusual way to show her contriteness and to refute the lies she told. The elephant in the room still is there. Why she wanted to hurt him for talking to her friend. "You talked to Gloria for too long. She has bigger boobs than me. So I was upset and angry." Yeah we all do stupid things especially after a few drinks. But that went way way past stupid and because he talked to someone? Either more to it than what was said in the story or the wife needs some professional help in finding out why she has issues and how to deal with them. But it's a very good short story. One of your better ones. BardnotBard

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I like the fact that we never know how big Sam's dick really is. The whole point, it's just a matter of perception.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

After twenty years of friendship I'm sure all there would have known the size of everyone there, women and men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It says Harddaysknight is a male. Seriously doubt this. fem-nazi maybe....... Must be taking female hormone shots.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fucking stupid, I would have slapped the bitch there at the end. Totally dumbwarpped concept by the writer. She is painted to be a dumb bitch that cannot get out of the way of herself. What a dope head to even conceive that this was worthy of print.

NallusNallus4 months ago

She's not out of hot water.

Her stellar performance when it was crucial to her marriage, warrants serious questions about why not before.

mariverzmariverz4 months ago

Tener un pene pequeño no es malo, no importa el tamaño de la espada , si no que tan bien apuñale

Ahora, si tienes disfunción erectil...mejor mátate jajjajajan

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It isn’t what she said at the party but that she has no problem belittling (no pun intended) you as well as not even being honest about it in front of your neighborhood. That makes me wonder how you can ever trust her again. My brother had a fiancé who asked him for all his wildest sexual fantasies so that she could make them come true. He fell for it and within two weeks she had told all her friends how sick and twisted he is and on top of that it turns out that she made up some sick things because it was funny as well as embellishing the fantasies. She defended her actions by first denying it then with comments like “they are my BFF” and “they know I was only kidding”. That’s why you keep your fantasies to your self and don’t fall for that line on how they want to make them come true because they are fantasies which by default means they aren’t supposed to come true.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wasnt bad enough for a divorce but was bad enough for revenge. The only way to right Claire's mess is for Sam to get blown by another woman. And b cup is small.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just stupid from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Walk out, she would never see me again

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've read several stories with a similar premise if the wife ridiculing the husband. This is the best of the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The plot line is not in the least bit unrealistic. I know women who would not hesitate to say what was said here by the wife, if they felt the situation required it. But in their cases there would be no reconciliation.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

I got to say I liked it⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 Stars on a good read . My First Cousin did pretty much the same thing to her husband . Me and her brother pulled her to the side and told her how embarrassed we were because of her . I told her right to her face that if my wife had said that I would have left her ass their . Then i would have found a good Divorce lawyer because we would have been done . Her Brother made her go over and apologize to everyone that had been their . To be honest I think they are still on Rocky Ground . I do not blame him one bit heck I really like the guy .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Looks like nobody else liked it but I did.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Usually like HDK, but that was a complete crock of shit from the getgo. Nobody is that stupid.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

If I would have wrote this it would have been shut down from the start i would have pulled my cock right then and there then said do i look small then I would have walked out and seen a lawyer the next day and had divorce papers drawn and served to her at work i wouldn't have been able to do it under adultery but I would have made sure the judge knew the exact reason why I filed for divorce as my last comment said regardless of what she did would have not been enough it was something he could have proved by himself that amount of disrespect there is no coming back from a mans mind dont work that way which is why this mc was no man and anyone who thinks the same as the mc did after she did that is no man either there all just pathetic little cuck bitches

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nope. Inadequate. Weak. "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." A few drinks and what's really inside bubbles to the top. Not worth keeping.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean7 months ago

idiot went back to her why???? Proof she was lying is no change to unthinking cruelty of her actions, he could have done that any time without her help.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was just absolutely stupid.

redboat7redboat77 months ago

I liked it! Something similar happened to me..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So she intended to hurt and embarrass him and it would work cuz nobody was going to see him naked. Proving to others that you are plenty hung your wife is only saying, yeah I’m a terrible person but he doesn’t have a tiny dick so what I said and did was okay? Wow! The only thing I’d want is to dump this cunt as fast as possible. Sorry, there is no repair for this other than divorcing her.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Regardless that's not near enough to make up for those comments that kind of disrespect can't be forgiven that's grounds for divorce over and over again

ElderberryscotchElderberryscotch7 months ago

For penance he should get to fuck Gloria.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Silly plot too unreal, but we'll written

Ganymede69Ganymede698 months ago

I loveeee this story ‘

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Disagree with previous commenter. Big Mouth was much better.

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

So... A BJ is all it took for the MC to forgive and forget? I certainly HOPE that there are not any men in the world that are truly that whipped. A pathetic excuse for a man. 4 stars because it was well written. I can't give it 5 because she basically told him to shut up (while supposedly attempting to apologize to him) and the punk stood there and obeyed. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

+1 for the mom joke at the end. Was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It would have been a better ending if the husband would have got a BJ from one of her friends….Or her mother…

Big_Tim99Big_Tim999 months ago

This is similar to a story from Reddit that was in a YouTube video today.

A wife heard her husband giving a friend romantic advice. She told the friend not to listen to her husband, because the only reason she got with him was she was a single mother with a son. Otherwise she would never have gotten with him.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR39 months ago

Delusional garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun story but in reality a wife doing that for redemption...never would happen

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A different kind of story. There's absolutely no man who'd just march off & leave for a motel after hearing his wife totally humiliate & disrespect him without first marching in the room & laying down some facts to her. Letting her make it up just days after seems too fast for her words. She needs to feel some deep pain also. I'm not talking about divorce, unless this happened again or was a common occurrence in the past, but a separation for a week or so before he returns.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent execution with just the right touch of humor.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

I am the first to call out people (including HDK) on RAAC, but gotta admit, this one was well executed and reasonable reconciliation. She both fixed the fallout from her fuckup, AND proven she is willing to be humiliated to keep him. It wasn't an equivalen of what she did to him for a couple of reasons - but it was OK enoigh.

RzcanuckRzcanuck11 months ago

That was plain horrible. The author attempted a RAAC and missed the target completely and the target was the broadside of a barn from five feet away.

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Haha loved story, fun ending. Just a silly tale. Thanks for writing……

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't care if u think u r all that, but there is no way any man would let his wife or even a wife sit there and let there husband disrespect them in front of anyone, again another BS fkin read

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Typical RAAC from this writer...

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago

I like these "big mouth" wife type of stories. Surprised there aren't more of them.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

Oh, you are a sneaky one Harddaysknight. I read this story and I got to the end I was smiling. On reflection while I was thinking of my comment it dawned on me that maybe Claire was reflecting on the difference between hubby and her lover. Sam said... "I didn't get blowjobs all that often anymore and Claire was showing a lot of enthusiasm! Then to my surprise, for the first time in our entire marriage, she deep throated me! She quickly pulled off and did it again, and then again"... WOW! If she rarely gave him "blow jobs" and never before "deep throated him" where could she learn how to deep throat. That would be a trick that has to be learned. And who taught her about painting a womans face before she finishes him in her mouth? Of course, if he got this treatment more often maybe it was worth sharing her. I don't know Sam, so who can say but you. That's JustOneMansOpinion.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Why do people get so uppity about a fun story, enjoy it, nobody got hurt typical HDK.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

I would have scored this higher if it wasn't a blatant ripoff of a similar story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good one. Women really can behave like Claire in real life. Their hormones can make them pretty impulsive at times. In this case she was simply lying. But what if he really was a pencil dick?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year agoAuthor

Drgwng, you take this shit far too seriously, but thanks for reading so many of my stories. I do appreciate your tenacity.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Hdk writes mc with no self respect, and zero self esteem better than most. Congrats for thinking up a new way to put a wimp idiot down on a tablet screen. Wonderful, must be a dream to live in the wimpy world full time. Right?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh that’s a great one, really good plot line that’s so different from the normal on here, really nicely written fast, to the point with characters that were real, maybe not how she put it right, but a nice set of people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some people have a distinctly weird sense of humor.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

Really? Not happy. Agree with mfbridges

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

I don't know I think that's still pretty damn embarrassing even if I had a large dick. Why would married man want a bunch of other married wives looking at this junk unless he's just a jackass with a big head.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

My question is... how can the wife giving her husband a blowjob in front of her friends atone for the disrespect she delt him at that party? Even though those ladies saw he was not as small as his wife claimed in her jealous tantrum, other people would never believe it. The funny thing about people in our society is, they are always skeptical about the facts and comments made about someone that can be related as anything good. However, people always take the bad comments made about someone as the unvarnished truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, the wife sets up her husband and prove she is the loudmouth uncaring person she proved herself to be at the party. Just saying.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Or

Truth is foils I’ve got 7 medium thick inches. If that’s not enough for her stretched out sloppy cunt I’ll be happy to move on.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

One of my favourite authors, but this is certainly not one of his best, hate husband's that run away and won't speak to their wife's about any problem, in the end 90% end up doing just that.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

These.comments are why no one should allow anonymous comments. This is such a great and hilarious story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF is wrong with all the trolls? This HDK story was hilarious. A consistently witty author. And capable of pithy stories with great pathos too. Liked Ask Me Why a lot for an unuusual RAAC story. Glad to see he is still writing here after so many years. Many really food authors have moved on and wonder how many because of the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I recommend reading this!

Thanks for a fun, enjoyable story! A fun light read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that stinking pile of shit was a waste of time. I’ve read better stories on the cubicle wall in a public toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an absolute flaming piece of dog shit.

This might be the dumbest story I've ever read

cybertron84cybertron84over 1 year ago

great job took a story that began awesome... and turned it to a flaming pile of shit..

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

And these two stupid events are supposed to be equivalent, and make it all ok, what a load of stupidity,but to be expected based on the writer…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck was that load of shit?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best I could give is 2 stars.

Some stories are best left untold.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rotflmao! After a bad day, I needed this story. Keep doing what you do best. Keep writing! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just such a stupid tale. I get that you feel the need to be a “prolific author” but quality is always better than quantity. Although given the topic here I doubt you can understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soem of the commenters below miss the point of the story. All they can focus is on the wife's disrespect in front of the women while drunk and jealous of another woman talking to her husband. She was clearly remorseful and risked a lot with her solution. It was a farcical story. If the husband had more self respect he wouldn't have gotten so depressed. Pissed is OK but depressed? Surely he knows his own penis size and clearly he is above average based on the comments by the other women. Heck search up on Google about penis size. A much better and serious plot is when a wife in a similar situation says her husband is a terrible lover and she fakes her orgasms. THAT can be a deal breaker. Because it is subjective and not quantitative. And how would you prove otherwise without stepping out of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is pretty stupid. There is obviously no respect there.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Worth a chcuckle.

And sadly Drgwng

This story is a joke , but the subject is not funny. I recently read an article regarding one of the most common sexual assaults in America. It has become normal for women in clubs or bars to simply reach out and grab men...is an exaggerating idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"This" author is:

- a cuck loving

- cheating WHORE wife Apologist

- who believes a wife can do NO wrong

- and forces RAAC at every oppotunity

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I don't get it. I've read stories from Harddaysknight before and I've enjoyed quite a few. I can't believe this is the same author. I shouldn't say any more.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

When you see the comments you have to wonder do some people even read the story or maybe it’s just to complicated for them. Thanks for an amusing little tale.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - 2nd read - I really liked the comment where his comeback should have been:

'that's because your vagina is sooooo large you could dock an aircraft carrier in there and not touch the sides.'

OR one from my youth:

'Her pussy is sooooo loose, you may need to tie a 2X4 to your ass to keep from falling in.'

Either way, that woman needed a lot more payback, but the blowjob in front of her friends was a good start. A written apology put in the local newspaper should have been next. A 4'X8' sign in front of the house with the same apology in really really large print for at least a week. Everyone should try to put at least one or two suggestion on here for some much needed light humor.

The worldwide average fully erect dick size for 95% of the population is 5.3 to 6.3 inches.

Only 2.5% of the billions of men are larger - think about that for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha. So many of the critics don't understand the point of the story. Newsflash: the husband's penis is not tiny and almost certainly above average. That is based on the comments of the five women who watched from the kitchen. His wife was being a bitch at the party, drunk and upset that he has talking to another woman with larger breasts. She messed up big time. It is a whimsical farce

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

One of the dumbest stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You wrote a story about some bitch giving her tiny dick husband a blow job. Pretty fitting for a story that sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...