Mishap of a Magician Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kakuyaz1
kakuyaz1
14 Followers

"I have completely fallen... I have eaten the forbidden fruit... my morals have fallen... but I still don't want to be a lesbian..." Tears welled up on Aisa's eyes, still in denial of how good lesbian sex was.

"Don't worry, you can still be a bi. Until Relse gets his hand on you, you are mine."

"It's your fault that you poisoned me with the pleasure of having lesbian sex with another girl..." Blaming Rina over the pleasure she had, Aisa let out some final murmurs and fell into a sleep. Seeing her peaceful face, Rina decided not to coax her more.

The sky of Beastmeh Canyon continued to turn darker. Rina was planning to look for firewood to make a bonfire as warmth for their naked body, but her concern over Aisa stopped her from moving. Aisa was the target of a group of shady figures, and she could not leave her alone. It slightly bothered her, but decided to shrug it off and wait for Aisa to wake up.

The one hour tranquility of the lapping of the sea waves was interrupted by an ominous presence getting close to Rina. She frowned at herself for letting her guard down. She could have used the time she had sex with Aisa to run away. Rina's sudden action woke up Aisa from her lap.

"Anything happening, big-sis?"

"We have to run, Aisa."

The ominous feeling that troubled Rina had reached Aisa's bare skin too. Agreeing with the decision to run, she picked up the World Shard choker on the sand and stood up. Once more she resented her current inability to use magic, believing that all her enemies can be dispatched with just a flick of mana. Before she could resent further, Aisa's arm was pulled, and she was running together with Rina again.

Their ambushers were smarter than the naked girls running away from them. Just several hundred meters away from Rina and Aisa, 5 shadows were marching towards where they were heading. Rina saw the shadows and clicked her tongue. Her alternate escape route was of course blocked by another 5 shadows. The darkness covering them was unveiled. They were wearing uniformed brown leather armors, a full helmet obscuring their face, and were holding their respective spears. Aisa recognized them as Aldar mercenaries, perhaps coming for her instead of her World Shard. Feeling threatened and helpless under the sharp points of the spear, Aisa and Rina covered their private parts, shaking in fear and embarrassment.

"Don't move, put your hands up." An absolute order was given by the leader of the mercenaries, an order that will wipe off the girls' dignity and modesty by revealing their naked body in full view.

"Big...sis... what should we do...?" Aisa stammered in fear, looking at the equally embarrassed Rina. She was only fine with Aisa looking at her naked body, but not with lots of people.

"... I'm sorry, Aisa..."

Rina reddened face tightened, fighting off her shame, she slowly moved her arm away from her large breast, revealing her well-shaped cup that would make men go lustful over them, and her wet and leaking pussy that will give men a boner. Understanding that their situation was hopeless, Aisa grudgingly raised her hands up, revealing her private parts that would make people mistaken her as a young teenager. Both of the girls were experiencing their worst shame in their life, causing their head to turn fuzzy and their pussy to involuntarily leak out pussy juices.

"Turn your body around."

"So embarrassing..." Following the orders as sharp as the pointed spears threatening her, Aisa turned her body around for the mercenaries behind her to see. It was, strangely arousal to her. She knew the feeling very well, the sense of slowly being corrupted. A loud explosion that resembled a gun blasted in the air, snapping Aisa out of her embarrassment. She took a quick look at Rina, and like a doll with its marionette cut, Rina collapsed onto the sand.

"Rina!"

Before Aisa could check the collapsed Rina, the same loud explosion blared on the air again. A tiny sharp object pierced Aisa's head, and everything turned dim for her.

A pitch black of void welcomed Aisa with a warm embrace. It had no gravity, no levitation, no mass, just nothing. Like an out of body experience, her naked body was just drifting on the void. The darkness felt strangely accustomed to Aisa, even though she had no idea where she was or how she ended up in the darkness. She swam forward to explore the unknown.

"You have finally come for me, Aisa."

Greeted by the same echoes that have the same voice as Aisa, she quickly turned her body to where the voice came. Reflected in front of her eyes, was another Aisa. She had the same violet hair and average body figure as Aisa, except her hair was tied to a twin-tail, and her eyes were sharper. Her enticing smile resembled that of a demon girl.

"Who... who are you?" Aisa questioned her clone, but was surprised that her tone was too calm for who was baffled by the appearance her copy.

"I am you, what you should have been." The copy Aisa replied teasingly and nonchalantly, while drifting closer towards Aisa. "Letting go off the cherry of your girlhood, and making contact with the Shard of World Tree, you have released the bindings of your true destiny."

Aisa was confused but disgusted at her revelation, reminded her of how she lost her virginity to a lizardman she saw something behind her copy that scared her. The copy Aisa had a pair of small violet wings that resembled a pair of bat wings and a violet tail, the symbol of a young demon girl. Fearing of being possessed by a demon, Aisa tried to swim away from her demon clone, but no matter how many times she waded, she remained in the same position.

"Stay away! Don't possess me!"

"Don't be afraid of yourself, Aisa. From the start, you are a demon coincidentally born as a human inside a human woman's womb." The barrage of words from the demon Aisa baffled Aisa even more. She thought that if she was a demon, how could she be living as a human? Moreover, she felt insulted on the demon's claim, as it felt insulting and desecrating to her parents.

"I am a human born from human parents. Biologically speaking, humans don't give birth to demons unless they have sex with one!" Aisa deflected the demon girl's claim, but it did not upset the demon Aisa. She continued to drift closer, wearing the same mischievous smile and started speaking.

"The Shard of World Tree spreads its influence around 50,000 meters. Any lesser living beings without mental protection like humans will be greatly influenced within its radius. Did you realize that you're no longer affected by it even though you're carrying it?"

This time the demon Aisa's words kept Aisa mouth shut. She recalled that ever since getting engulfed by the World Shard light and a traumatizing event that she forgot, she was not affected by the pink effect anymore. All according to what her guild leader Erina said.

"The moment you touched the shard, it exhausted your human spirit and flesh. That is how you lost your ability to cast human magic. In the process, it broke the bindings of the spiritual void, and now I am giving you what you originally should have."

Combining the truth behind the spiritual void revealed to her, and the Project SMA that she heard from Rina, Aisa started suspecting that her guild leader knew more than she let on. "Could it be that you're..."

"I am the spiritual void, no, I'm your origin. You are me, and I am you." The demon Aisa announced her arrival, and reached her hands on Aisa's shoulder. Aisa shivered over the cold yet familiar hands of her demon self. With Aisa's bare body made contact with the demon's skin, she felt a cold and dark matter electrocuting her entire body.

Opening her eyes she sprang up over the shock that felt like orgasm. Her entirely body was drenched with her sweat. She tried brushing off the experience as a nightmare, but it felt too real. She was still stark naked, but perhaps her body was adjusting to not wearing clothes, she was not entirely bothered about it. Her choker was still on her neck, including the pink World Shard. Her elf friend, Rina, was sitting next to her, waiting for her to wake up. Just like Aisa, she was stark naked.

"Have you opened your eyes?" Aisa hugged Rina over her greeting. She recalled that an explosion knocked Rina out, and was overjoyed that she was still alive. Rina reciprocated her embrace.

"Big-sis... thank goodness..." Their tearful embrace was coldly interrupted by a cold wind touching their naked body. Aisa realized that they were in a dimly lit area.

"Where are we?" Aisa asked, rubbing her eyes to have a clearer image of her surrounding.

"Aldar Prison." Rina's reply frightened Aisa, refusing to believe that she was imprisoned. She took a look at the dimly lit place she was standing at. Prison gate made of metal bars standing firm in front of her, and brick walls surrounding her. Confirming that it was indeed Aldar Prison, Aisa fell onto her knees in fear.

"This is a lie... Why are we imprisoned?"

"Something to do with Project SMA I think. The guards were gossiping about transferring you to somewhere later." Born as an elf, Rina has exceptional hearing ability, able to hear gossips spreading around the prison. Hearing Rina's words, Aisa was even more desperate on getting out from the prison.

"No way... I want to get out of here... let's think a way out..."

"Don't worry, big-sis has found a way out." Rina replied with a cheerful smile on her face and a thumbs-up. Aisa was glad that she did not have to stay in prison for long and be able to resume her mission, and was curious on how Rina would do it.

"Really?"

"That's right. It makes me think how the lord used the money they taxed so much from the citizens. These walls can be easily broken with just a kick." Rina said sternly, knocking the wall with her fist, looking for a weak spot. Disregarding that she was barefooted, Rina gave a roundhouse kick on the spot, shattering the wall. Her long blonde hair was swaying against the impact of the wind, and her breasts were bouncing up and down.

"Come, let's get out of here."

Aisa followed Rina and jumped out from the crack of the wall. Outside the prison wall, her nostril was instantly assaulted with a sickening stench. The stink resembled filthy water clogged with algae from swamps. Aisa took a look at the floor she was standing at and was thoroughly disgusted. Green or brown water, the source of stench, was flowing from a big pipe to a river of filthy green and brown. Learning that she was in Aldar Sewage, Aisa was one string short of losing her temper.

"We got to look for a manhole." Rina said hastily, her voice muffled by her hand. Like Aisa, she could not stand the smell of algae and water. The girls ran left and right in the sewer for several minutes, and found a large and round manhole just above a metal ladder. With the nervousness of showing their naked body to the public, the girls were thinking who should climb the ladder first to move the manhole away.

A soft and fleshy sound of something wriggling ended the girls' thought. Aisa grimaced, her primal instinct told her something gross and writhing was approaching her. Even the calm and cheerful elf girl was not in her usual mood after hearing the sound. For some reason, Aisa could felt her pussy was in danger.

"Say big-sis, what was that sound?"

"Ugh... I don't even want to think about it." Rina answered gingerly and fearfully. Combined with the gut-wrenching stench that assaulted her nostrils, Aisa placed her barefoot and hand on the cold ladder, wanting to get out of the manhole to save her sanity.

"I'm checking the manhole..." Aisa said hastily, climbing the ladder. In the mid-way, she felt something slimy, soft yet elastic wrapping her ankles. Instinct took over Aisa, she turned her head obediently and terror overrode Aisa's mind. An octopus-like monster too hard to be described in words emerged from the filthy river. Its numerous earthworm-like tentacles were wriggling wildly in the river. The same terror wrapped Rina's ankles, dragging her closer, unheeded by her scream of fear.

Primal instinct took over Aisa. She screamed, surprised that she was still able to scream. Aisa tightly latched her hands on the medal peddle to struggle the tentacles' grasp, but its surprisingly enormous strength rendered her desperation useless. She was flailed from the metal peddles, hanging in the air together with Rina like clothes hanging on a ladder upside down. Bounded by the inhumane strength of the tentacles, she could only flail her arms and legs wildly.

In response to the girls' helplessness, a few tentacles emerged from the river. Aisa could only hysterically looked at the elastic yet rubbery texture slithering around her naked body. Its icy yet slimy goo covered her body with each slithering, threatening Aisa's sanity. Her nipples went stiff over the forceful squeeze of the tentacle, and her pussy soaked in juice over the constant teasing around her cleft of Venus. The same torment happened to Rina, who was unable to shake the tentacle away from stroking her naked body.

Another set of tentacles appeared, this time having thin spikes as fine as needles. The fear of foreign needle entering her naked body snapped Aisa out of her hopelessness. Anything but that, her desperate mind kept replaying the same phrase over and over again. Kill, she must kill the tentacle, before her pussy will be violated with the needles. She aimed her hand, thinking a fireball will come out from her hand.

A black energy emerged from Aisa's hand. The energy ball reached the tentacle monster and expanded to a dark energy plasma field, shocking and slicing the tentacle monster. It growled in an ear-shattering noise, and lost its grip on Aisa and Rina. The monster understood the danger behind the plasma field, and quickly retreated into the filthy brown and green. The girls were lucky that they managed to land on the floor, and not on the river.

Aisa lifted her hand, surprised at what she suddenly could do. The after-feel of projecting the dark plasma felt cold, yet destructive, unlike the warm and nurturing fireballs she used to project. The nightmare of the demon Aisa she had was not merely a dream after all.

"Aisa... thank you, but what happened to you?" Rina was already standing next to Aisa, worried about the sudden change to her powers. Panicked about her possible change, Aisa quickly touch her butt and felt something long, thin and arousing connected behind it. Body parts that did not belong to her, demon wings and tail, the same one the demon Aisa had, was on her body.

"No way... what are those? They aren't mine!" Even with the blaring truth about her being a demon girl shown to Aisa, she was still in denial about it. Perhaps she was still capable of thinking like a human, it disturbed her even more. She thought what would happen to her once she finished her mission. Her parents would obviously be frightened over learning that they gave birth to a demon, and the Nature Mage Guild would scorn her over her dark magic. Before she could think further, her face was sandwiched between Rina's bare breasts and her hands.

"You look even cuter with those wings and tail, that's why, you shouldn't worry about it." Receiving her first puppy-love praise, Aisa was relieved on her newly popped out wings and tail, thinking it might not be that bad having an extra body parts. Because her face was pressed against Rina's large and soft breast, Aisa started to suffocate.

"You're suffocating me... big-sis..." Rina quickly understood her overly excited behavior, unlike that of her calm behavior, and released Aisa from her breast. Rina suddenly fell onto her bare butt, with her pussy was suddenly assaulted with a throbbing arousal.

"Aisa, something is strange is happening to big-sis..." Rina spoke softly, while massaging her breasts while resisting her urge to play with her wet pussy. She started taking deeper breath with each action she made felt like something fondling her naked body. Aisa panicked over Rina's condition, thinking that the sharp needles from the tentacle monster had pierced her body.

"What's wrong?"

"It seems like... I got injected with aphrodisiac substance... can't think properly... go alone... for now..." Rina's slowly moaned, looking at Aisa with a feverish and perverted face. Aisa knew that Rina would soon assault her to vent her sexual emotion if she stayed longer, but did not want to leave her elf friend alone in the stinky sewer, as tentacle monsters like the one she encountered might appear to assault her again. If she were to have sex with her again, she would prefer somewhere else.

"No way! Let's get out of here together, I don't want to walk outside naked without you accompanying me..."

"But... if I don't ease my pussy now, I'll..." Seeing Rina's struggle against her sexual frustration, Aisa blushed, and decided to make an embarrassing bargain to get her to follow her.

"We'll get out of here then... big-si...sis... can play or fuck with my body... as many times as you like, until that aphrodisiac goes away... okay?" The embarrassing declaration that came out from Aisa's mouth made her face turned red, knowing that she would have to have sex with Rina again. Rina, being coaxed by her crush, decided to resist the influence of the aphrodisiac.

"Really? Thank you... Aisa."

"Oh, I need to remove that manhole first." Aisa climbed the ladder and removed the manhole. She peeped her head out for a while and was irritated by the large amount of civilians walking around the city, in broad daylight. She contemplated on asking for clothes, but she knew that Aldar citizens are selfish in general, and she wanted to attract as little attention as possible. Aisa sighed in dejection, knowing that the only choice she and Rina had was to quickly escape the manhole stark naked, risking their naked body exposed to the public.

(credits to blackstallion21 for editing)

kakuyaz1
kakuyaz1
14 Followers
12