Mishap of a Magician Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Things didn't go smoothly for a mage girl's mission.
5.5k words
3.84
32.5k
26
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kakuyaz1
kakuyaz1
14 Followers

Becoming an official mage had been Aisa's goal since childhood. Back then, she was just a daughter of a merchant. Having exposed to the miracles of magical world since childhood, she wanted to become a magician. However, even under the tutelage of her grandfather, who was a senior magician, the spells she could use were limited, as there was a void inside her spiritual body. The Nature Mage Guild, interested in studying her spiritual void, took her in as an Apprentice Magician. At last, she was now 18 years old, she could now apply for official magician membership.

Despite being 18 years old, her body measurement was still not that of one. Wishing that her body grew, she stood in front of her bathroom mirror and unbuttoned her pajamas. Shoving her pajamas aside, she saw the full reflection of her completely naked body, and immediately puffed her cheeks in dissatisfaction.

Her body measurement was nothing of that of an 18 year old woman. Being born in the similar heritage of an Asian, she is 5.1 feet tall, shorter than average girls around her age, which peeved her greatly. Her breast size is B-cup size, which barely bounces like her other friends who were all more well-endowed than her. She had always thought to herself about the fact that she didn't have breast to begin with, and whenever she saw an undeveloped chest, it reminded her of her elf friend Rina, a ranger in the forest near her continent, who had a very well endowed D-cup breast size, and was at least a head taller than her. Her jealousy always stemmed from thoughts of Rina being the culprit who sucked the nutrients from her breasts and kept them for herself! Her skin is in a light shade of pale yellow, but the yellow color is so unnoticeable she can be mistaken as having a pale skin. Her nipples are like a red dot on top of a flattened steam bun. They are neither big nor small, with a light shade of pink. The pubic hair around her cleft of Venus was shaved as a religious believe that it is dirty to leave it on.

"Damn you, Rina! I'll show you that once I become a full magician, my body will transform into one much better than yours!" said Aisa angrily while clenching her fist, just to quell her disappointment.

Deciding not to look at her sad body figure further, she took a comb to fix her waist length wise violet hair. Her curly hair was messed up after her sleep, and she had to straighten it up everyday. Deciding that she had finished combing her hair, even though some curly strands still remained, she styled her hair to look like a nerd, and tied the end of her hair with a hair band. After putting on a purple dress, she left her home with a slice of bread on her mouth.

She stepped out to the bustling city of Aldar, the city of merchant and her current residence, where the merchants were already peddling their wares. She was on her way to her guild hall where she heard something unpleasant. Suspecting the sound to be some monster hiding there, Aisa quickly trailed where the sound came from. It led her to an alleyway, where she saw rough red hair man in T-shirt and long pants hugging a half-naked woman from behind, thrusting his cock inside the woman's vagina. Aisa was grossed out by the couple performing sex on public.

"Stop!! No more! Somebody help!!" screamed the woman, choked with tears.

"Wuhahahahaha, it feels good inside your cunt!" laughed the rough man, who enjoyed every bit of her suffering while he continued raping her.

"Help! Save me!" Her pleads for mercy fell on deaf ears by the rough man.

"No one will come! Wuhahahahahaha!"

Embers of justice and anger ignited inside Aisa's heart. Unable to stand watching someone getting raped in front of her, she shouted.

"I am Aisa of the great and graceful magician of justice, you will release her now!"

Uninterrupted by Aisa's shout, the rough man continued jamming his cock inside the woman, who was crying in despair. Aisa was immediately pissed at being ignored.

"Oi! I said let her go!"

"Damn brat! Shoo shoo!! Oohhh!! I'm about to burst!!! Oohhh!"

"Get that off me! Get that off me! NOOOOO!!!"

The rough man let out a roar and orgasmed, ejecting his large quantity of semen inside the woman's womb. Taking off his flaccid penis out of the woman, he pushed the woman away from him. She collapsed onto the dirty ground, her pussy leaking out his semen. Aisa was too shocked and disgusted to respond to the scene. That was the first time Aisa saw how a real man's penis looked like, and someone getting raped.

"Uhahahaha! Bitches like you should eat only men's cum!" The rough man laughed as he took away her handbag on the ground. Picking up his large sword and straightened up his long pants, he turned his gaze on Aisa. "And now little girl, you'll join her too."

"Curse you!" Concentrating some mana on her left hand, Aisa sent out a fireball towards the bandit. The bandit, not expecting a fireball coming from her, was engulfed in the ball of fire.

Aisa rushed to attend to the woman, but was immediately blocked by the bandit, unfazed by her fireball shot except for his T-shirt. Aisa looked in disbelieve, half of his body were made of mechanics.

"Doesn't hurt, little animal!" already holding his sword high on the sky, he quickly lunges at what was in front of him. Already expecting an attack, Aisa quickly teleported through the bandit, making his attack an ineffective one.

"Gggrraaahhh!!!" growled the bandit, trying to recover from his stance. Before he could recover, Aisa aimed her wand at the bandit. "Lightning bolt!"

A storm of lightning came out from Aisa's wand, followed by a loud thunder, electrocutes the bandit. "WuuuAAaaAAhhhhHHH!" his mechanical body made her lightning bolt more effective than it was. After being fried by it, the bandit collapsed onto the ground, fainted. Aisa quickly attend to the woman.

"Are you alright, aunt? Should I call a doctor?" asked Aisa, concerned about the woman's welfare.

"Thank... you..." the woman thanked Aisa and fainted, feeling at ease after her assaulter had been taken care of.

"Aunt... aunt!" prompted Aisa. Knowing that nudging her won't do anything, she called the authorities to send the woman to a clinic and capture the bandit, and went on her way.

In the hall of Nature Mage Guild, Aisa was busy reading manuscripts, trying to decipher an ancient runic grimoire that may hold clues to more magical powers. In the middle of her trance, a messenger interrupted her work.

"Excuse me, Lady Erina demands your attendance in her room at once." said the messenger in a professional tone.

"Is it time for me to be promoted to an official mage?" questioned Aisa, wishing that she could now take an exam to be promoted to be one.

"Details will be explained there, now go." answered the messenger, still in his professional tone.

"Ehhhhh...... I'll go."

Leaving her manuscripts on her working desk, Aisa headed to the boss room. On the boss chair sat a cyan hair woman in jester clothes entering her room. Aisa knows her as the head of the Aldar branch Nature Mage Guild, Erina. She was already expecting Aisa's appearance and greeted her.

"Welcome, Aisa, please have a seat." spoke Erina in a ladylike voice. Aisa received the hospitality and sat on the chair opposite to her.

"What's the matter, lady Erina?" asked Aisa, feeling slight nervous about what she needs from her.

"This is an emergency, we need to discuss."

"Is it about promoting me to be an official mage now?" asked Aisa.

"Here is a pressing matter. It's about the World Shard inside the World Tree."

Aisa was surprised at the topic of the World Tree. The World Tree is a magical tree regulating the life of all living beings. It was because of the tree that there was no chaos in the world she was living in.

"One of the World Shard inside the World Tree mysteriously came off from the tree. I heard from the Canyon Town Beastmeh citizens that the shard somehow landed on top of an unexplored Beastmeh Canyon, south-west from Aldar continent. It is dangerous to leave it alone, so I need you to locate that shard's location, and if possible, retrieve that shard." continued Erina, maintaining her professional tone mixed with her sense of urgency.

"But is it alright for me to get it? There were urban legends of people perishing from touching a World Shard." Unsure of whether to accept this mission, Aisa pressed for more information.

"Do you remember about your spiritual void?" asked Erina, while Aisa just nodded, remembering the hindrance that made her unable to learn advanced magic.

"It happens to ordinary humans. For a human to hold a World Shard is like trying to insert a huge amount of air inside an air balloon, the result is the balloon bursts. In your case it might be different. Your spiritual void might be able to contain the World Shard, preventing your body from being destroyed through overload. If you succeed this mission you will be promoted as an official magician of Nature Mage Guild." answered Erina. It is then Aisa learnt that her spiritual void might be a good thing. Encouraged by the promotion of being an official mage, Aisa decided to take the mission.

"Leave it to me, I'll make sure the World Shard will be returned to its rightful place!" answered Aisa with enthusiasm, patting her chest with her right arm.

Erina smiled, having one big stone of worry lifted off from her, but not before leaving a warning. "Beastmeh Canyon is currently inhabited by Geian lizardmen tribes. These lizardmen are strong fighters, but majority of them don't mind humans walking their land. However, watch out for those who are not happy with humans, they will not take intruders' attack lightly. Watch out and wish you good luck."

Aisa returned to her home to prepare for her adventure. She took herself her trusty magical wand, energy snacks and waters, some mana potions, and some money in case she needs them. After double checking her possessions, she stepped out of Aldar.

By following her compass, Aisa managed to get to Beastmeh canyon in one day. However, hiking the canyon was an entirely different story. The canyon was hotter than afternoon summer. Several minutes of hiking had made her sweat profusely, and fanning herself with a fan would not work. Her enthusiastic and cheerful self was soon replaced with an annoyed expression that disperses gloomy aura.

"Where the hell are you, World Shard?!" said Aisa with a very frustrated tone. She started regretting not studying enough water magic, which could be used to cool her down. She thought the difficulty of the mission was just (use your magic and roast the monster). In fact, Aisa never expected the canyon to be so barren of life, and started worrying about her decreasing amount of food and water.

After an hour of hiking the canyon, drowsiness caused by being scorched by the heat started to set on her. She thought of taking a short nap or continuing her journey, but eventually decided to continue walking, holding her pride as a magician high. Up until now, she had been conserving her mana for bandits, murderers, rapists, or even the Geians themselves. Knowing that even though she still had the will to move on, her body was at its limit. She grabbed her wand from her backpack.

"Encouragement Aura" she quietly whispered. Aisa crossed her arm, concentrating some mana onto her, and released her arm. An aura immediately appeared and her body felt lighter. She continued hiking, trying to walk as far as she could before she collapses to sleep again.

"So hot..." Minutes later, Aisa complained about feeling hot all over her body. The spell she casted on herself did not chill her but instead made her body feel hotter. She was still sweating profusely, perhaps her entire dress was now drenched with sweat.

"The heat and sweat around my body is unbearable... I want to..." Aisa stopped at the middle sentence and was shocked at what she wanted to do. She wanted to take off her dress to cool her body. Torn between her modesty and her uncomfortable feeling, she shook her head trying to forget it all and move on. However, she could not endure the uncomfortable feeling of the sweat, and several minutes of uncomfortable sweating, she stopped walking to observe her surrounding again.

"This is so wrong... but I can't stand this anymore..." said Aisa meekly. She was never an exhibitionist, but the uncomfortable sweat sticking to her dress, and her nipple erection was visible through her dress, were starting to get onto her nerves. Unable to bear her discomfort any longer, she reached out to her dress, unbuttoning one by one.

Aisa's sweat-drenched dress fell onto the rocky ground. With the sunlight shone under Aisa, her half naked pale yellow skin was exposed for all to be seen. The only thing that prevented her from being stark naked was her panties and her shoes. She regretted not wearing a brassiere. Ever since she met Rina she stopped wearing brassiere, and now her jealousy bites her back. Carrying her sweat-drenched dress with her, and covering her nipples with her left arm, she continued her mission.

Aisa's nervousness and fear of being seen were hampering her movement. Her mind gradually turned hazy, she started breathing heavily, her face and ears were dyed in crimson, and her heart pumped as if trying to let loose from her body. Her legs suddenly felt numb, and she fell onto her knees. The impact caused thick fluid to run between her legs, and a tingling feel in her private area. Panicked about her lower part of her body, she subconsciously touched her panties.

"Eh? My panties feel wet... and my pussy feels itchy..." said Aisa meekly yet fearfully. This was the first time Aisa wet her panties, which only occur on those who masturbate. She never masturbated even once, and was very curious about why her private part was leaking fluid. Eventually, through some reflex motion she touched the spot where her private part was at. An electrical shock feeling ran through her.

"Mnn..." moaned Aisa suddenly. An electrical feel of pleasure surged throughout her body. Intoxicated by its feeling, Aisa massaged her wet panties, trying to stimulate the same feelings.

"Can't stop it... feels too good... uuuu... these panties... have to go..." Losing her mind over sexual pleasure, Aisa took off her panties, and tossed the sticky panties stained with her vagina juice aside. Taking a closer look at her cleft of Venus, her stimulated labia were already swollen in beautiful pink, and her vulva, like an improperly closed tap, was leaking out even more of her sexual juice. The smell of the liquid turned her on, and forgetting that she was still out on the open, she sat on the ground, spread her legs wide, and started rubbing her exposed pussy with her right hand, while massaging her pointed nipples with her left hand.

"Mmmnn... aaah... uuungh..." Aisa's started to moan even more, and the wet sound inside her vulva became louder and louder. Losing coordination of where she was touching, she touched her already erected clit and twitched and moaned even more erotically. Learning she could achieve even more ecstasy through her clit, Aisa started rubbing it with her left hand. Aisa was so turned on that her face looked weird, her saliva leaking from her mouth. Her sexual fluid continuously dripped onto the ground.

"I'm about to come... aah... something is coming out... it's strange...aaauu but it feels nice.... uuggh..." About to reach her sexual climax, Aisa rubbed her clit and pussy even rougher.

"Something is coming out... I'm coming... Aaaaaaaaaaahh!!!" With Aisa's mind suddenly turned white, she let out an erotic moan so loud even she would be embarrassed. A feeling of goose bumps she never had before surged through all her body as she squelched all over the ground where she was sitting. With her pussy starting to relax, Aisa recovered her mind, confused but pleasured, only to find a green humanoid looking lizard standing 2 meters away from her.

The humanoid lizard has the size of a average man. He has a face structure that resembles a lizard. He has a white belly, a pair of long arms that almost reached his feet, a pair of legs the size of human legs, and a large tail that is as large as a crocodile. He wears a loincloth with strange symbols. It is then Aisa realized that the lizardman is from Geian tribe, but the realization that he has seen her masturbating caused entire face turned crimson red in embarrassment.

"Noooooooo!!" screamed Aisa in embarrassment, regretting about not looking for a good place to masturbate. She frantically tried to collect her dress and panties that she tossed aside to cover her private parts, only to find them missing. She looked at the lizardman again and found that he has been carrying her purple dress and panties.

"Looks like you won't be needing this." said the lizardman, as he ran away from her.

"Wait!" shouted Aisa, running awkwardly while chasing after the lizardman, not wanting him to take away her clothing. She forgot how many meters she hiked, whether it is uphill or downhill, but she did not want her clothes stolen.

The lizardman was too fast for Aisa. After several minutes of chasing after him, Aisa lost the lizardman. Horrified and angered by her failure to chase after him, Aisa turned away, only to find a group of lizardmen that looked like the green lizardman that took away her panties and dress, standing behind her, each of them holding spears, wands or clubs respectively. The loincloth and dresses they were wearing had Geian symbols too. Aisa shouted in fear and quickly covered her private parts with her arms. A blue lizardman with scalier scales and brown belly approached Aisa, face fuming with anger.

"You were trying to attack our blood brother, HUH?!" shouted the blue lizardman.

"He took my clothing away! I only want my clothes back!" answered desperately by Aisa, trying to get away from the group of lizardman.

"I'm not here to hear your blabber, you bitch!"

Knowing that the group of lizardman was not here for peaceful resolution, Aisa quickly concentrate mana onto her hand, wanting to disperse them all, or distract them long enough to escape.

"Core Explosion!" Aisa chanted her spell's name, but nothing came out from her hand. She panicked and realized she ran out of mana. Her encouragement aura had used up majority of her mana bank. Knowing the only way out was to run, she turned back and suddenly fell onto the floor. She ran out of not only mana, but her energy to move. She covered her private parts in fear.

"Hey Moya, what should we do with her?" a voice came out from the group of lizardmen, talking to the blue lizardman in front of Aisa.

"I say we should teach her not to mess with our brothers!" said Moya, followed by a loud cheer from the group.

Aisa was scared to tears, she didn't know what would happen to her now, and didn't want to think about it. Moya stared at the naked Aisa for a while, and suddenly thought up a better idea other than beating her. Moya crouch at her, grabbing Aisa's wrist.

"Don't touch me! Don't look!" screamed Aisa.

"Hey, if you like exhibitionism so much, why not bare it all for us to see?" asked the lizardman.

"No! Let me go! Please!"

"I'm not asking your opinion, you will show it now!"

Moya forcefully tried to move Aisa's arm away from hiding her breast and her pussy, while Aisa tried to resist Moya's arm from moving her arm away. However, Aisa's exhausted strength was no match for a large lizardman who went for battle numerous times. She lost her strength and Moya successfully moved her arms away, revealing her cherry colored erected nipples, and her still wet cleft of Venus, which was about to erect in shame.

"Noooo!! Don't look! Don't look! Turn away!" begged Aisa frantically, unable to cover her bare B-cup breast and pussy, now fully exposed to the public. The rest of the lizardmen looked at her exposed parts in astonishment.

kakuyaz1
kakuyaz1
14 Followers
12