Mishap of a Magician Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that little pink hole, it's completely wet!"

"She is definitely an exhibitionist."

"It's different from a female Geian!"

"Oh, I'm getting a boner here!"

"Don't look... please... don't hurt me... don't look..." humiliated in front of the group of lizardmen, all Aisa could do was beg for their mercy. The humiliation however, made her vulva leak even more of her fluid. She cried and begged for mercy, wishing that they change their mind and let her go.

Moya took off his loincloth, revealing his already erected and scaly large cock. Aisa looked fearfully at the cock, and tried to cover her eyes in shame and disgust, but her arms were tied, she was unable to do so. The cock reminded her of the bandit's penis.

"Make me feel good, slut!" roared the blue lizardman, pointing his cock on Aisa's mouth. Moya's forcefulness and the heat emitted from his cock scares Aisa. Clinging for the tiny hope of being freed after giving him a blowjob, she forced herself to put her mouth inside the lizardman's cock.

"Mmm... mppph... ngghh..." Gross and glossy, that was Aisa's first reaction after having a cock placed inside her mouth. Tears rolling from her eyes, she forced herself to rub the lizardman's cock with her lips, while licking its tip with her tongue. For Moya, her blow job was like teasing his cock into sensual euphoria.

"Damn... this slut is good at sucking cock!" moaned Moya, feeling pleasured about her licking, with a little of his cum already coming out from the tip of his cock.

"Slurp... Mmm... Huff... Smack..." Even with the foul tasting semen, resembling the taste of piss and blood, lingering inside Aisa's mouth, she continued licking his cock. Her blowjobs were mechanical.

"Hey, look at that tiny pink hole of hers, its leaking something!"

"It's her cum! Inside her heart she is begging us to fuck her!"

"Hurry up Moya, we want our turn too!"

"Slurp....Mmmm...Smack...Uuuu... Splouch..." Aisa kept sliding her mouth left and right, licking Moya's shaft, refusing to believe that even doing oral sex made her wet pussy leak cum.

"Ohhh, I'm about to explode... aaaah!" moaned Moya.

"Mmmmm! Aaah! Kyaaa!"

A spark of excitement entered Moya's brain, and one last moan, he removed his cock from Aisa's mouth and sprayed all his cum all over Aisa's cute face. The foul smelling lizardman's semen that spread all over her face made her sob as the rest of the lizardmen laughed at her.

With Moya's cock out of Aisa's mouth, she desperately gasped for air. Unable to wipe off the foul cum all over her face, she could only endure the horrible smell. However, Moya's erection didn't subside. Noticing Aisa's wet pussy, he got closer to Aisa.

"Please, no! I don't want! Please let me go!" screamed Aisa in horror, realizing that Moya had ill-intention with her body.

"Hey, did you take a good look at your pussy?" said Moya, sliding a finger into Aisa's pussy.

"Aaah!" moaned Aisa, feeling the same electrical feel she had when she masturbated. She tried to fight between her sanity and her pleasure sensation.

"Oh no, your body is being honest here. What if I play with this little pink dot over here?" said Moya, touching her swelled clit.

"No... stop it.... aaaaahhh..." pleaded Aisa. Her pleas were obviously fell on deaf ears while Moya proceed to squeeze her clit, sending even more pleasure waves into Aisa's mind.

"Stop it... it feels good... stop... stop... aaaah.... nnnngh..." Aisa's mind started to feel hazy out of sexual euphoria, reluctantly moaned erotically as Moya continued stimulating Aisa's clit. Taking out his finger from Aisa's pussy, he licked at the fluids that flowed on his finger.

"Not bad, that's the taste of a virgin slut begging for fuck!" announced Moya.

"No... I don't.... want to...." denied Aisa, but because Moya played with her sensitive part, deep inside her heart and mind she wants to get fucked.

"I'll make you be honest to your body, bitch!" growled Moya. He immediately carried Aisa, aiming her dripping pussy on his cock. Moya planned on making Aisa ride on his penis.

"No... no... no... no... no..." cried Aisa, only because she was in denial of her sexual frustration. Immediately after her murmur, Aisa could feel the tip of the lizardman's raw and glossy cock rubbing and drilling her pussy. Aisa moaned even louder, her sexual drive forced her to enjoy it.

"Aaah.... Mnn... Please.... Huff... No..."

"You'll be saying yes soon!" Moya proceeded to ram his cock inside Aisa's vulva. It didn't go inside on his first try as his cock was large and Aisa's vagina is not big.

"It hurts... Stop it! It hurts... I'm breaking apart!" screamed Aisa, unable to endure the pain of Moya's large cock extending her vagina. Moya was completely unfazed as he only wanted to violate her. He grabbed Aisa's breast as support to pull her down.

"

"Stop... I'm going to die... stop..." With Aisa's wet cum around her vagina acting as a lubricant, Moya's cock penetrated deeper and deeper inside Aisa's vagina. The feel of penetrating a virgin's vagina was like trying to squeeze a hot dog into a bun. It was an awesome experience for Moya, but a painful experience for Aisa.

"I'm breaking apart! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Aisa screamed painfully for several seconds. Moya's cock had penetrated Aisa's hymen and she could feel a long, raw and uncomfortable thick stick inside her womb. Her virgin blood mixed with her cum dripped onto Moya's crotch. Aisa immediately sobbed at her virginity got taken away by a rough lizardman. She wanted a boyfriend to pop her cherry, but not with a lizardman, but now that idea has been violated along with her virginity.

"Damn, your cunt is absorbing my cock!" said Moya, with his cock already sliding Aisa's womb up and down. The pain of Aisa's deflowered pussy still lingered around her vagina.

"Aaaaah....no more... Uuuuu.... take it... hah... away... I'm... huff... breaking apart..."

"Get used to it you cunt whore!" said the blue lizardman, annoyed by Aisa's pitiful complain.

"It hurts.... ahhh.... aaaah.... hah...."

The more Moya thrust inside Aisa's womb, the more sensual Aisa's moan started to sound. Before she realized it, the pain inside her pussy had started to turn dull, replaced with an electrical shock of sexual ecstasy greater than masturbating.

"Hahh..... ahhh..... why... it... hah.... suddenly... huff... feel good..." moaned Aisa, trying to deny the sexual pleasure she had.

"You're a slut, that's why!"

"Impossible.... ahh... no way... so good... more... harder... aaaahah... "

Gradually after every cock sliding Moya made, Aisa's vaginal pain turned completely dull, but replaced with intense sexual ecstasy. Her sensual moan reflected her condition, and unconsciously wanted more sexual stimulation.

"So you have finally been honest with what your sluttish body wants!"

"Damn you... aaah, haa... you threw me... into this... situation... haa... harder... more..."

Feeling that he had dominated Aisa completely, Moya thrusted his cock even faster. Aisa moaned even more, both about to reach their sexual climax.

"No... this is wrong... It feels good... I'm coming...." said Aisa erotically, feeling guilty over the pleasure of getting raped.

"Ahhh...ahhh! I'm gonna cum inside you!" roared Moya, feeling his loads about to burst out inside his cock.

"No.... not inside of me! Noo!" afraid of getting impregnate by a lizardman, she quickly begged for Moya to finish himself outside of her.

"I'm not listening to your opinion! Ahhhh!!"

"Uuuu.... Nnnnggh..... I'm coming... Aaaaaaahh!"

With one final thrust from Moya's cock, Moya throbbed his pent-up semen inside Aisa's womb. Aisa's mind went white at the same time and moaned loudly and erotically. She collapsed onto the Moya's brown belly, breathing heavily, gasping for air. Tears came out from Aisa's eyes, unable to accept that getting rape felt so good.

"My first time... how could you... take it away..." panted Aisa meekly.

Moya took his cock away from Aisa pussy, and tossed her aside. Moya called to the group of lizardmen, who were waiting impatiently to have Aisa service their cocks.

"What are you guys waiting for, use her now! As many times as you like!" The rest of the lizardmen smiled wickedly, knowing that their time to release their sexual frustration over Aisa has come after seeing Moya raping Aisa. By the time Aisa saw 4 lizardmen walking towards her with their erected cocks, Aisa gave up hope of leaving in one piece. Under all this humiliation of being a cum bucket, all she wanted now was to escape to her sexual ecstasy.

"Here, grab my prideful manhood!"

"Mine too, my member too!"

"Hey, service mine with your mouth like what you did with Moya!"

"Aaah... please play with my body... as much as you... like." said Aisa meekly, holding the other lizardmen's glossy cocks. One inside her pussy, one on her left hand, one on her right hand, and one inside her mouth. She started servicing the cocks by rubbing, licking or riding on them. Once she made them orgasm, she let the lizardmen ejaculate all over her naked body. The other lizardmen took their turns to let Aisa service their cocks.

How many times had she been servicing lizardman's warm and glossy cocks? She already lost count. How many milliliters of lizardmen's semen covered her body? She didn't know. She even forgot how many times she orgasmed. She blankly watched as the cocks she serviced ejaculate more and more semen all over her naked body. After all the lizardmen had their share of fun, Aisa was left laying there in a puddle of cum, her mouth, pussy and ass leaking out large quantity of lizardmen's cum.

"It's dinner time, where should we eat?"

"Let's go to a restaurant in Beastmeh town for a job well-done meal."

"Eh Baras, the dinner tab will be on you right?"

"Yeah, I had just the money needed for that, look at this bag."

"Awesome loot you got there Baras!"

"Let's take away her socks and shoes too, maybe even her hair band."

"Yeah, those would worth several bottles of Honey Milk."

"Yeah, that slut bitch doesn't need to wear anything."

"She still needs to, and that's our cum all over her body, hahahaha!"

Aisa could only look blankly as the lizardmen took away her bag, taking off her shoes and socks and even her hair band. She tried screaming not to do so, but she was too exhausted to do so. After the tribe left, she was left lying in puddles of cum with all of her belongings gone. She was there all alone and left for the night.

Night falls for Beastmeh Canyon. The hot air during the afternoon soon turned into cold and shivering air. Hearing her stomach growling, Aisa regained the energy to move her body. She tried to stand up but her sore vagina and rubbery legs her made her collapsed back to the same puddle of lizardmen's cum. Tears falling out from her eyes and Aisa sobbed.

"I just wanted... to be an official magician... why did this... happen to me?" whispered Aisa, remains of cum still wet at the corners of her mouth. "I'm so fucked up... I just... want to rest... for now..."

She was about to lapse to unconsciousness, when she saw a light. It was faint, but she could see it clearly. She tried grasping the light with her right arm, but she could not reach it, and her right arm fell down right after. Thinking that light as the World Shard, her mind started to recover.

"I still... want to be a... magician." Reminding herself with the goal she always had since childhood, she forced herself to get up. She reached for a wooden stick one of the lizardmen accidentally left behind, and used it as a support to stand. She gasped for air, trying to ignore her headache and the lizardmen's cum leaking from Aisa's pussy and ass.

"It stinks... I need to wash... myself first." Enduring the pungent smell of the lizardmen's cum covering her stark naked body, she decided to search for a river below the canyon to wash herself. Clenching her teeth, Aisa endured the cold air around her, taking steps after steps forward, careful about not falling down and walked away, holding her painful cleft of Venus.

(credits to blackstallion21 for editing this story)

12