All Comments on 'Miss Aphrodite'

by s0m30n3

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

I am a very big fan of the Teacher/Professor versus student scenario. This was well written, all the basics as in spelling & grammar seemed very good and you took us on a nice POV through this kid's head. He sure had some fun with it and I am hopeful you are working on chapter #2, you could take this a few more chapters and the readers should enjoy it, I sure will!!

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 10 years ago
Bravo!

An original twist on a very old plot, played beautifully by the characters who were well aware of how clichéd it was. Sex was hot, dialogue was excellent, story was interesting. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very well done. I totally agree with another comment, nice twist on an old scenario. Keep stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well paced and crafted

This first effort is very well written and paced, with the jealous friend adding a nice counter point.

Could be the start of a series, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written...

... story based on the classic but effective premise of the hot teacher. And who hasn't had that fantasy once in a while? Impressive first effort from the author. I can't wait to see what he/she will produce in the future.

FyreHeartFyreHeartover 10 years ago
Excellent.

If you hadn't said this was a first submission, I would be looking for more of your work. This is a excellent variant of a classic tale. You handled it with the skill and experiance of an experienced writer.

I look forward to more from you.

-Fyre

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great debut story

You have a talent and thanks for sharing your work with us. Very impressive debut story, hope you will continue to write. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Appreciation!

Thankyou for your excellent story,,,, I am eagerly awaiting the sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well thought out

very nice 1st submission hope there is a sequel to this

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 10 years ago
Bravo!

You're a very good writer. What a first submission! I look forward to your future efforts.

SatanJDSatanJDover 10 years ago
Amazing

I don't know what to say about this, i could gush endless praise for hours and still not feel like i truly encompassed the scope of my love for this particular piece of fiction. It made me want to write, it made me want to be a better writer, it made me, if I'm honest, slightly jealous because it was a spectacular first piece and I'd love to see you continue something which i believe (my own assumption after reading) you are eager to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Very nice story. I enjoyed it greatly. I wish you focused a bit more on the emotions, but the descriptions of sex are scintillating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

You must have others. Fantastic first submission. I think you left every reader wanting more.

drteethodrteethoover 10 years ago
You know

For a debut story, this was pretty spectacular. Bravo to you! I hope you do produce the sequels you promised if this is any indication as to how good those would be.

illiterate3illiterate3over 10 years ago
Please tell me you are a writer by trade or passion, I would be shocked if not.

Many stories (like sexual experiences) lack anticipation and patience, and rush to the main event. Graphic details are provided prematurely, thus being too graphic and too intense. Words are used repetitively, non-creatively, or are unsuccessfully strung together in an effort to sound eloquent, but instead turn into an unwelcome mental hike across the jagged and ill-fitting sentences. All of which are obviously a turn off and make the stories no longer worth one's time.

Your story is the polar opposite. It is incredibly and effortlessly articulate, descriptive, fluid, and arousing. Wow. You have a natural way with words, with timing, and with making the universal sexual acts that many of us are all too familiar with and intrinsically crave for, to sound brand new and utterly exciting. It would have been nice to know what the student looked like, yet not knowing lets us fill in the blanks.

I can't wait to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bravo!!

U r an exceptionally great writer,I am eagerly waiting 4 d sequel...d best story i read in literotica till date...terrific indeed!!keep up the great writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story,

but it has been three years without a follow-up so I'm guessin' the author won't see this comment. Shame, I would have enjoyed Chapter 2. I would have enjoyed a little more background on the heroine. Why exactly did this ravishing accomplished beauty pick some student, seemingly at random, as a lover. What kink don't we know about her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuckin' A, That Was Good!

You published this 7-1/2 years ago, stating that it was your first such and that if response was favorable, you had a couple of sequels in mind. I see they didn't materialize. I have not read the 17 other comments, but here is some praise for you.This was delightfully well-written, with proper punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling as well as subtle humor ("Fuckin' A!" he exclaimed. I wish I was.) Such skillful delivery is rare on Literotica.com and a welcome addition.

I'm sure you have your reasons for not following up--possibly having to do with writing for money, given your ability--but I will heartily welcome anything else you choose to send our way. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
users0m30n3@s0m30n3
I very infrequently get in a mood where I just write erotica. So far, twice in six years.