Miss Bernie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over and sat next to her. I gently kissed her on her lips, "Thank you, with all my heart."

She walked to a dresser she removed a pile of pink lingerie and then went to the other chest of drawers and got a pile of white lingerie. She winked as she walked past me and placed the two piles at the foot of the bed. "Come on sweetie, Shower time." The bathroom was very nice. It had a huge garden style, whirlpool tub and a separate large shower enclosure.

She grinned and said, "It would take too long to fill the tub. The shower is ready now. I followed her into the stall. The water was just right. She picked up a washing puff and a bottle of liquid bath soap. She put two or three drops on the puff then squeezed it several times 'til the suds ran from it freely. She motioned for me to turn around. Damn the girl was built. I felt a stirring in my loins.

She scrubbed my back from top to bottom. I felt her hand press to turn me around. Man! I wanted to suck on her stiff nipples with the puffy areolas. She quickly scrubbed my chest and breasts and moved lower. She had a spray bottle and sprayed the area between my legs. She reached between my legs and I felt her touching my scrotum, she was gently pulling at it as the water ran down over us. I felt my scrotum pull free from between my legs and my balls slipped down into it. She grasped my cock and gently pulled it lose. She washed everything. Everything was working. My cock got as hard as a rock. Her hands gently rubbed my package. That felt great. He was sticking straight out. She looked up at me, "Wow! I didn't expect him to grow that much. I only saw him when they taught me how to tuck everything away. He was very soft then." She stared at him then looked up into my eyes, "I like the way he looks, and he doesn't look like a lady's clitty at all."

She stood and handed me the bath puff. I turned her around and rapidly scrubbed her back, her ass was simply delightful, firm and tight yet soft and round. Damn, I just had to kiss it. She giggled and turned around, the front was even better. Wow, this girl was Playboy Cover-Girl material. I just had to look her up and down in awe. I looked up and she was watching me. She looked as if she was about to burst into tears. I stood and pulled her to me and softly pressed my lips to hers. It was a long sweet kiss.

"I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. How many times have you been a Playboy centerfold?"

I saw a tiny smile start on her lips. She sniffled and said, "I thought, sniff, you didn't like, sniff, the way I look, sob."

"You were right, I don't LIKE it, I LOVE the way you look." I ran my hands over her body. "I Love the way you feel, I love the way you smell, and I know I will love the way you taste. I am giving you fair warning, I want to make love to you more than I can stand much longer. If that is not what you want too, I very strongly suggest you run like Hell!"

She smiled, "That is exactly what I want too. Oh! Not the running. Kiss me, my love. Come on!" She headed for the bed, dragging me along. I got my feet in gear and caught up with her. We hit the bed together. She turned and landed on her back. I moved along side of her and kissed her lips. They parted and we kissed for a long time while my hands roamed over her body, touching lightly, caressing and loving every bit of it. Her hands explored my package. It seemed like only a moment before she pushed me back a little. She grinned, "Damn, Bernie, you sure know how to turn a girl on. I love how you do that, but you have me so hot I NEED YOU inside me. Please! Oh please love me right now!" Her eyes locked on mine as I moved down and between her wide spread legs. She watched my every move with that faint smile on her lips. My knees were shaking and sweat broke out on my brow when my hard cock touched her slightly parted inner lips. I rubbed the bulbous head of my cock up and down the slit, stopping and pressing forward an inch or so into her pussy, then withdrawing. Her eyes rolled back and slowly drifted closed. I pressed in much deeper and saw her eyes pop wide open. I pushed in to the hilt and I could feel my balls hit gently against her bottom. I paused and looked as the beautiful smile crossed her face, then she moaned.

"Did I hurt you girl? I never want to do that!" I started to pull out. She grabbed my hips and pulled me hard against her pelvis.

"PLEASE! Don't stop now, I LOVE how you feel. You aren't hurting me at all. Not a bit, it's really wonderful. Do more. God that is so good, Keep it going, Yes, Oh ungh yesssss ungh soooo ungh gooooood ungh. So ungh verrry unghhhh GOOOOOD!"

Her arms held me tightly in place as I pumped in and out of her wet warmth. It was delightful, I couldn't remember when I had last had sex, I knew it had been several months. I felt that old familiar feeling in my loins and told Janie I was about to cum. She Moaned, "Oh yes, cum, baby, cum deep inside me. Ahaaaaaah! There it is, oh I love how that feels, so sexy, so very damned good, so hot and slippery, I just love it."

I rolled off her and on to my back. She snuggled up to me, her head on my shoulder' a hand cupping my right breast. When I awoke it was pitch dark. I eased out from under Jane and watched her sleep for a few minutes. I slipped on some black jeans and a black long sleeved pullover sweater. I stuffed my hair under a dark ball cap. I found a pair of black sneakers and eased out through the door to the patio. I scouted the area within a hundred yards from the house. It took me over an hour but I returned pretty sure we were not being watched.

That is something I am trained to do and I am very good at it. Today I would walk around the block in the daylight learn the places that had dogs or good observation spots to watch our house. It looked as if it would be difficult to watch us because of the style of landscaping. All of the yards were at least an acre and some were even larger. There are large areas of nicely groomed lawns between all the houses in front and hedges or fences shielded the back yards from casual observation.

The back yards on either side of us and behind had hedges on their property. The house on our right had a hedge about 4 ½ feet tall. The houses behind us and on the left had 6 foot high hedges. Our back yard was fenced with a four foot high chain link fence. There were gates on either side of our house. The CIA people who picked out this place knew what they were doing.

In the morning I talked with Janie over coffee. I told her of my scout the night before.

"Did you see anything suspicious?"

"No Sugah, Ah saw nothing. There are several things Ah want to do so Ah feel safer heah. First is a dawg." Her face broke into a huge smile.

"Oh Honey, I love dogs. We do have a perfect yard for a dog here, don't we?"

I smiled, "I know where to get a perfect dog for us. The breed I prefer is the Belgian Malinois, followed by the German Shepherd, and the Rottweiler. All are good when they are trained as 'Protection Dogs'. I can pay for it if there is no money allotted for a dog. I will have to go on the internet and find a nearby trainer. Usually the trainers deliver the dogs. They will teach us all the commands to use with the dog and how to keep up his training. The trainers generally stay for two or three days to ensure a smooth integration of the dog into our lives. These dogs are also great pets. They are trained to put their lives on the line to protect their family. A really good, fully trained dog can cost up to $50,000."

Janie smiled at me, "That is a lot of money for a dog isn't it?"

I looked at her, "What is your life worth to you, or what is my life worth to you?"

"Are they that good?"

"Yes, they are, the very least they can do is give you the time you need to protect yourself, as a trained agent you know that the first few seconds in an attack are crucial. I have seen one of these dogs put two or three men down in a few seconds. He will only accept food or water from you or I.

"The second things I want are detection devices to detect night vision goggles, electronic bugs and navigation/GPS trackers. I can have them delivered here tomorrow."

She grinned at me, "Everything but the dog is already in the closet to the guest bedroom."

"Wow! You are really on the ball. Ah love dat, Sugah!"

"Oh! You are so cute this morning I could just eat you up. Even without makeup you look like an eighteen year old girl." She grabbed me and kissed me with a passion I was not quite ready for. Wow! She was very aggressive this morning. Her tongue pressed its way into my mouth. She pulled back a little, "Bernie, Honey, I never thought you would instantly become a very pretty sweet little southern country girl. I expected a 'guy in a dress' look for a couple of months. I would defy anyone to recognize you as a man. Your Adam's apple is the only give away and it is a very slight bump, and I have seen real girls with worse."

"Thank you Hon. I am trying to assume the persona of a girl, I have never tried this before to this extent and I really sort of like it. I watch what you do and how you move and imagine the cause and effect behind your actions. I try to imitate you while retaining my own personality. Or rather the personality of me as a girl. A lot of my sisters are in me too!"

Janie kissed me again. She laughed, "I don't know who you really are but I like it a lot. Just don't lose the Bernard who is still inside you. I loved him when he came out for a while last night. I can't believe how wonderful you are in bed as a guy. I never want you to lose that. I think I may want to try the female side of you too, as a lesbian."

She glanced at me to see my reaction. I smiled gently, "I might just enjoy that too. I want to try anyway!"

She smiled broadly, "Mmmm, I can hardly wait!" She sighed, "I have some unpacking to do, why don't you order our puppy?"

I called an outfit in Jacksonville and talked to them for a while. They had two dogs that sounded good. I wasn't totally happy and told them I would get back with them.

I called a place in Orlando and was impressed with what I heard. The key part I liked was that their dogs are all home raised puppies and are not from large breeders. They had two desexed male dogs available. One was a Belgian Malinois (pronounced Mal-in-wah.) and the other a German Shepherd. Both dogs were Level III dogs. I gave them a deposit by credit card on the Malinois. Since we were only seventy miles away, delivery would be the next morning.

I found Janie hanging pictures in the den. They were of our fictitious families. There was a picture of both of us in bridal gowns at our wedding. There were several pictures of our actual family members. Whoever did them did a fabulous job. She was very excited when I told her about the arrival of the dog the next morning. She squealed and hugged me. "I haven't had a puppy in years, I can't wait to see it."

"This little puppy weighs almost as much as we do. He is nearly eighty pounds."

"He doesn't sound too cuddly does he?"

"Hey, he is a protection dog, He looks like a short haired Shepherd, he will attack on command. Don't kiss anyone he doesn't know or he may rip the guy's arm off. Yes, he can do that, he is weapons trained too, he will disarm anyone with a weapon who threatens you. Don't tell him to 'Stay' somewhere and forget about him or he will be there a week later if you don't call him."

"I was hoping he would be friendly, he sounds mean."

"Sugah, ya have to remembah A'm a trained killer too, A'm sort of friendly and cuddly sometimes, Ah think Ah am anyway."

"Wow, you have a mouth full of South today, Bernie, Honey. I think we need to get dressed to go in town, I made an appointment this afternoon for us both to get our hair done and our makeup done so we will look nice when we go for cocktails this evening at the Baker's house next door. And I do think you are the cuddliest person I have ever known."

"What should I wear in to town? When did we get invited next door?"

"There was a note under the front door this morning. I think your green full skirt with the beige shell and sweater set and your brown boots with the higher heels would look nice, you do need the practice. If you hurry we can stop for a salad somewhere first."

The worst thing about being a girl is the damned salads instead of a burger. I always seem to be hungry. Janie says I need to lose a little weight. Oh well, we girls have to suffer to be beautiful for our mates.

The Salon was a lot of fun. Janie told everyone that we are a couple. She said I have always been a Tomboy and that I need a little feminizing. Dawn, the owner, asked if I were the top in our relationship, I said no and Janie said yes. Everyone had a good laugh at that. I said we take turns really, but our two year anniversary is coming up and I want to look pretty for her.

Dawn fussed at me about not caring for my lovely hair. She said I had horrible split ends and needed a new styling. I told Dawn that I love my ponytail and I want to keep it. I told her that I would defer to Janie, she would decide how she wanted me to look. As a guy I actually wore it in a braided pigtail with a leather wrap most of the time.

I really liked what they did to me, I walked out with bangs and a dangling curl on each side of my face and a ponytail. I was now a light golden brown , almost a blonde color with lighter streaks. My eyebrows were thinned into a more feminine arch. My make up was a little heavy for day wear but would be perfect for that night.

Jeanie looked stunning when they finished with her. Her hair was lightened a little too and she was now almost a platinum blonde. Her hair flowed over her shoulders and down her back. She was hot! Very hot! I was going to have to keep an eye on her tonight.

We went home and had plenty of time to change for the cocktail party. I suggested we eat a sandwich before we went but I was overruled by my grouchy 'wife'. She wore a red dress that hugged and emphasized every one of her lovely curves. She looked like a movie star.

My 'little black dress' hid very little of my body. The neckline plunged almost to my naval and you couldn't wear a bra with it because it had virtually no back either. I showed Janie how revealing it was if I leaned in any direction. She laughed and said she had no intention of letting me show my boobies to everyone at the party. She went to her dresser and came back with some clear strips. They were double-sided tape and she put the strips on the inside of the neckline and then pressed the fabric to the swell of my breasts. Voila! I could lean any way I wanted and nothing new showed!

Jane had tucked my balls up inside me and glued my cock and scrotum in place. I could set down and pee with no problem. I was a little awkward in the strappy black sandals with four-inch stiletto heels. I walked through the house several times and became quite comfortable with them. I paraded in front of the full-length mirrored sliding closet doors. I loved the way I looked, and the way the wispy fabrics felt against my body. I tried a little twirl and grinned at the way the short skirt flared to show my black lace panties and the black stockings held up by the straps from my garter belt. Damn, I was giving myself an erection.

Janie dabbed some perfume here and there, behind my ears, on my wrists and my neck. She lifted my skirts put some somewhere down there. She smiled and softly whispered, "That is for me, for later, Sweetie."

We walked next door and the clicking of our heels on the sidewalk and the jiggle of my breasts had me becoming aroused again. We were introduced to about forty people. Janie and I became separated and I became a little worried when I couldn't locate her. Then I noticed that people were dancing on the patio. I stepped out the door and a man took my drink and put it on a table. He pulled me out on the dance floor and we started to dance, I was not prepared for this and was very awkward dancing backwards and in high heels. I was pleasantly surprised when a sweet voice said, "May I cut in please." Janie! The man looked startled when she took me and we danced away together, she whispered, "You lead." I did much better then. The music stopped. Janie kept holding my hand. Two men approached us and one of them said, "May I have the next dance with the prettiest girl in the room?" He was looking at Janie.

She smiled, "Sorry, I have the next dance with her." When the music started we moved onto the floor. She put both hands around my neck and kissed me passionately. We kissed through three more numbers.

Janie grinned and said "Can I lead for one dance?" I nodded and laughed as she messed up on the transition. It was a fast dance and we were mostly dancing apart. There was only one other couple on the floor. Most of the people were watching us. Janie did a twirl then whispered, "I want to twist you back and forth." I was afraid she would try and have me do a twirl and I didn't think I could do that. When the tune was near the end she took both my hands and twisted me back and forth, I knew enough to really swing my hips back and forth as far as I could. My skirt flew straight out. She did a quick twirl and her skirt flew up to reveal her white panties, stockings and garters, she was hot!

She led me to the bar where we talked to our host and his wife. Mrs. Baker was a lovely woman in her late thirties. She was quite frank when she laughed and said that they had not realized we were a couple.

Janie smiled and kissed my cheek. She laughed and said, "We sure are, we were married in Canada several years ago when we were both Foreign Service Officers there with our State Department. I hope no one is upset with us, we are just like any other couple, we love each other. If we are offending anyone we will gladly leave, we do not like to be where we are not wanted. We go through this all the time."

Mrs. Baker said, "Hell no! If someone is offended they can leave, you are both always welcome at our home." Mr. Baker said he fully agreed with his wife. He grinned, "That is as long as you don't make a pass at my wife."

I giggled my best girlie giggle, "Sugah, don' worry yo' li'l ol' head. We ah' deeply in love and ah' monogamous. We have decided that when we want children we will flip a coin to see who has the first child. We will both be present when she is impregnated."

Mr. Baker smiled, "If I can get my wife's permission I will volunteer for that job."

Mrs. Baker laughed, "What makes you think you could do the job, Bill. You haven't gotten me pregnant yet. So forget about it."

Janie said, "Mrs. Baker, we plan to wait a few more years. But I think Mr. Baker would make beautiful babies with either of us."

"I was just teasing Bill, we are not ready either. We will think about it when you are ready. You are the two cutest girls I have seen in years. I know the two of you will have so many volunteers for that job that you won't know what to do with them all. And please call me Jan, I want us to be friends."

We had a good conversation between about six couples. I yawned daintily, Janie said, "My sweet darling is sleepy, I need to take her home and put her to bed. We have both had a wonderful and pleasant welcome to the neighborhood and we hope we haven't upset anyone, we promise we won't bother any of your men, unless we have a tough bottle top we need opened, that's all they are good for anyway, isn't it." All the ladies laughed and we were invited to several Koffee Klatches with the girls.

I swept the house for electronic bugs when we got home. I found nothing. We got ready for bed and took a shower then fixed a small salad for each of us. I was learning to hate salads, what is wrong with a good old hotdog?

We got in bed and kissed and snuggled together. The next thing I knew was that it was morning. Damn, we were already acting like an old married couple. Then when I finished my morning routine Janie pushed me onto the bed and tried to pull my panties down. I didn't resist too hard and she gently grabbed my cock and put her mouth over it. I was erect and hard as a rock before she closed her lips. I relaxed and let her have her way with me. I moaned and said, "Suck my little clittie, Sweetheart, I love the way you flip it with your tongue." I felt her hand caress my rear end and trace the crack of my ass. I said, "Yes Dear, put your fingers in my pussy." I made up my mind that we should use those terms for my body parts during our love making so anyone overhearing us would think we are just what we claim to be.