All Comments on 'Miss Blake's Abduction Ch. 03'

by callida

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!

I`ve been looking forward to Ch. 3 for a very long time!!! It`s well written, but I must say that it seems that Whitham has lost his edge, Constance was too willing, and while I didn`t love the fact that he hit her. It just showed that he had a rough side to him. I was hoping when he next came to Constance she would be bruised and angry and ready to make him feel like s#%t for what he did and that while he was sorry about it he would force her again anyway because he is that obsessed with her. Please don`t make us wait another year for Ch. 4!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

This is the first piece of your work that I've come across, and I'm mightily impressed. I'm going to the beginning of this series to catch the rest of the plot line, but I just wanted to take a moment to say good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I am addicted

OMG you MUST write more! Now! This is so very well written that waiting for more is criminal. Please? More? Soon...pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i've missed you!

more! more! more!

so glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT

I love this story because it's deliciously erotic. The writing is so wonderful and enthralling that I really get pulled into the story; character and plot are so HOT! I would love to read more installments. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awww

don't stop here! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

please finish the story! it really deserves a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't Stop

Please, you have to finish this story, it is too amazing not to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please continue

Your story is fabulous, please continue it soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it

Loved it! please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Extremely Promising

While your story is not without flaw, for this site it is very well written and actually held my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please

Please, come back, I'm eager to know how can she forgive him. I belive that these are the best writen characters I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
will you ever finish this..

it's simply wonderful..and really something different ..i love it so far but i do hope you write the rest of it though it has been quite awhile since you posted last..please finish the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finish it!

I loved it soo much! I hope you finish it soon! I beg of you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing Writer!

Please come back and continue the story! You have a gift and should share it. Please post some more.

TinkzTinkzover 15 years ago
Please

Continue the series, I love it! One of the best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice work

It really is a shame that we'll probably never know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love itt

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE

Your story is one of my favorite stories and it really is a shame that you decided not to continue. I hope our words of encouragement will bring you to realise that there are people out there who are enjoying your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Continue!

This is an interesting story - I hope you continue at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

love this please finish

it's so good

isis81isis81almost 14 years ago

Please continue!! its interesting to see the 2 parts of his personality - its clear that he cares about her and possibiliy used this as an chance to get her w/o realizing his feelings but he's also shown flashes of possessiveness and caring. Very interested to see where you go next! I hope he redeems himself and I also enjoy that she doesn't give up some resistance but struggles w. her old feelings for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please Continue!

This story is amazing, and I love it. But you really need to upload it. I really want to see how this story ends, it really is one of my favourite stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What next?

I am so disappointed that you have never finished this story. Good historical romance/noncon stories are few and far between, and I'm sure lots of people (me included) would be grateful and entertained if you kept posting!

lulu_101lulu_101over 12 years ago
keep posting

this is a great story and i would love to know what happens next ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the perfect story

this is my favourite story on the whole site, i've read it hundreds of times. if you updated it would make me so happy! i know you might not go on this much anymore but if you see this message then please please think about writing more. you are such a great writer, this story is perfect, PLEASE FINISH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

just read this story it's very good please update your a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Please, please, please finish this story! You're a marvelous writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You've had enough time to think about what you're going to put next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great dialogue

I'm marvelling at how natural the speech sounds in your writing. The action is incredibly erotic and wonderful, yes, but the dialogue really enhances it. I'm loving both Whitham and Constance and would love to see more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad

How sad this story was never finished!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a shame that you never continued this amazing story

I really wish that you had finished this story. It's definitely my favourite story on here and I've read it dozens of times. Every time I try and find a story like this I never quite can and just end up rereading this one. It's not just the plot, which I love, that brings me back but also your writing. I can really picture everything that's happening, and flow is really good. I never have to pause to figure out what it is your trying to say which happens with a lot of other authors, and I find it ruins the story a bit.

I also love the dynamic between the two. James is clearly confused about how he feels about her, like he didn't realise before how it felt and the whole thing with her brother sparked him to act on those feelings. And she obviously had a crush on him, I wonder if she would ever have told him about it.

I think it would be interesting to hear what they talked about in the gardens, as a prologue of some sort. Obviously that won't happen as I doubt our ever going to continue with this story. But if you do see this know that there are people who would love you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Hope you are still writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yesss

This story is AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was so good. Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This could be a really great story if it hadn’t ended so abruptly. That’s why I’m giving it a 3. You need to finish it someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous