Miss Georgie’s Awaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat quietly she started to think about what she had gotten herself into and what was it going to be like after Richard and the boys come back home? Also what about when Gus and Tyrone go back home. As far as who fault it was, OK maybe it was Richard's but a lot of wives are left home alone and do not fill the house with black lovers. As I was talking to myself I saw Tyrone walk past the window, God what a body. O hell I can't really justify what I am doing and I do not give a shit right now. I am going to enjoy this week, and do everything I can as long as it feels good.

Gus was outside thinking while he was working on the house. This whole thing has turned around. He was going to teach this white woman what it feels like to be fucked and controlled by a big black cock and a big bad nigger. But now she is in control, she is taking care of us and looking out for us. We are going to get home because of her. Now I want to please her as much as I can, I want to give her all the pleasure she wants. She is not prejudices at all. She is fun and a great fuck, and gives great head as well. Fuck it, why try to figure it out, I am going to just have fun.

Tyrone had a one tract mind, God Miss Georgie has a great body, I love her tits, what an ass, her pussy, I just want to get into it again. It taste and smell so good. Wow can she give head, I love her. I wonder if I could ever find such as woman???

When Miss Georgie woke up she looked at the clock, it was a little after 5. O shit, I must have fallen asleep. She jumped up and ran outside and told the boys it was time to come in and clean up and get ready to eat supper.

Miss Georgie was in the kitchen cooking when the boys came in.

"Boy, what is cooking, it sure smells good," Said Tyrone.

"I figured pork chops tonight," Miss Georgie said, "Now go upstairs and take a shower; I have clean clothes on the bed for you."

"Am I taking a show by myself???" asked Tyrone. Gus punched him in the arm.

"Mr. Tyrone, I am sure you took many showers on your own before you met me. Are you telling me now that you are afraid of taking a shower by yourself, "She smiled, winked at Gus and they both started to laugh.

"So maybe I am spoiled," Tyrone said as he walked over and kissed her and then ran up the stairs.

"Gus, I have cloths for you on the bed as well, O yea I picked up some tooth brushes, some deodorant, and a razor for you. They are in the your bathroom, please tell Tyrone for me as well, "Miss Georgie said as she was cooking.

"You know the kid's right, you spoil us, but I am not complaining, "Gus said as he came over, gave me a kiss, then padded me on the ass. Then he smiled and said," Sorry Missy Georgie."

When they both came down Miss Georgie said, "You guys look great. I am very impressed. Go to the den, you both have drinks waiting for you, I will be in their soon."

They both looked at her and asked, "Is there anything we can do?"

"Why yes you sure can Tyrone you can take the butter and buns and you can bring in the meat tray, I can bring in the rest. That would be a great help, thank you for asking. You two are very sweet."

They all sat down to eat when Gus raised his glass and said, "A toast to Miss Georgie, best lady we know."

"And ain't that the gospel truth, "Said Tyrone.

"Thank you, both of you are sweethearts." Miss Georgie said with a great big smile on her face." OK now let's eat, and I have something to talk to you boys about. Since our relationship is as open as it is I think I can talk freely about sexual matters.

Both Gus and Tyrone nodded, smiled and kept on eating.

There are a few things I want to do with you before you leave. I have a feeling we will all enjoy them. One is that I want to be sandwich in between you both. What I am saying is that I want you to fill both of my holes.

When Miss Georgie said that, both Gus and Tyrone stopped eating and just looked at her. Now do not worry I have it all figured out. Gus you will be in my pussy and Tyrone will be in my ass. The reason for this is because even tho Gus is not as long as Tyrone Gus is thicker. I figure it will be easier for Tyrone to enter me the first time.

"Damn Miss Georgie, are you sure you want to do this." Gus said surprisingly.

"Yes, sweetie, I have thought it all out and I really want it to happen. I want to feel you both in me at the sometime. Not to have it just done to me but more that I want you two to be the ones to do it. Our relationship is special one and this will be the special thing that we will all remember together, the three of us will become one.

"I sure will remember it, that's for sure, "Said Tyrone, "But won't it hurt. The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

"Sweet Tyrone that is why it will work. It is because you care and you will be careful with me plus I bought something today to make it easier for me and you both."

"Damn Missy it seems you have it all figured out. "Gus stated.

"As I said, this will be something special between the three of us, I drought if I will ever have the chance to do it again, but if I do I will always thing of you two, does that make sense?" Miss Georgie said looking at both of them.

"Yes it sorta do. Our relationship is not a normal one to say the least. Plus since you have thought about it and worked it out things should go fine. We will be glade to do this for you and for us too." Gus said and then laughed.

"Hell I am up for it, shit I am already up for it." As Tyrone looked down at his pants and felt his cock straining to get out.

They all looked at each other and started to laugh.

"So what other plans do you have for us. "Gus asked, with a inquisitive look on his face.

"Slow down big fella, we have all week and I do not want you two to get boarded. I will let them out one at a time." Miss Georgie said with a wink and a smile.

"Shit Miss Georgie, we could never get bored with you that just ain't possible, "said Tyrone as her finished his drink.

"How about another round," Gus said as he stood up and reached for the glasses. "I think we are going to need a few before this night is through."

They all laughed and went back to finishing their meals while Gus went and made more drinks for them.

When they finished dinner everyone picked up the dishes and headed for the kitchen.

Gus said, "We can do the dishes Miss Georgie, why don't you clean and reset the dining table. That way we will all be done at about the same time. You bring me the dishes I can wash and Tyrone can dry."

"Sure, no problem, "said Tyrone.

"Damn you boys are something very special, "Miss Georgie kissed them both and went to work on the dining room table.

When everyone was finished the three of them sat down and had another drink and discussed what was going to happen that night.

"OK, I am going to explain what is going to happen tonight. I will go over everything and if you have any questions please ask. I think I have covered almost everything. First I picked up an enema bag today because I want to be clean when we do it. So what will happen, as you both have noticed I have a rather oversize bathtub. Since Tyrone is the one that is going to open me up, he will perform the enema on me. Don't worry Tyrone dear it is easy and I am going to explain what you have to do. The first time I will fill myself with warm soapy water, when I was young my mother used to give us enema's regularly due to tape worms, which are very common in the south. I have given myself many when I was young and have given my younger brothers and sisters enema's as well.

After I have done the first one, and released myself, I will call for you two to come in. Gus you will sit on the edge of the tub so as this is going on I will be giving you head to distract me from what Tyrone is doing.

Tyrone you will be playing with my ass and filling it up 2 to 3 more times. The first will be water, and when I release myself again depending how clear the water is we may not do that more than one. The next one will be with Vodka, I got some today and there will be about 2 cups in a glass and you will just pour it right in to the bag and feed it to me, That we will leave that in me for about 15 to 20 minutes. I figure that will help relax my asshole. The third will be about half a cup manual oil that should lube me up good. I also mixed some grape juice with the oil so if someone wants to play with my hole with their tongue it will not taste bad. Unless you do not like grape, she laughed. So the oil you have to mix up a bit so I put that into a mason jar with the top on it.

Once that is done, I will try to go again and then we all go into the bedroom and onto the bed and have fun. The last thing we do is the sandwich. Black white and Black, hay we will be lake an Oreo cookie. I will never look at one of those again without thinking of us.

Well now do you have any questions?

"Just one, when do we start, I need to get this guy out of my pants. It is starting to hurt, it want to get to you so bad. "Tyrone said as he adjusted his pants.

"It seems like you have everything covered. Because of how you have planned it out I think it is going to be a very enjoyable and member able evening. Miss Georgie, a day does not go by whereby you do not impress me. You truly are a very special lady." Gus said with a face that shown honor and respect of the person he was talking to.

"Well boys, I am now going to run upstairs and get started, I will call you in when I need you. So go head and release those beautiful black snakes of your and get them ready to devour this red headed lady and her white pussy. O one more thing, I picked up some more lube and put it by the bed. So I am going to encourage you both to play with my asshole so we can loosen it up for Tyrone. Gus the other reason I picked Tyrone was because you got to enter my pussy first." With that she turned and ran up the stairs, all excited and read for this evening adventure and O what an adventure it is going to be. By the time she got to the bathroom her pussy was wet beyond belief.

She ran the water so it would warm up for her. Then she took down one of the pictures above the tub and placed a hook for the enema bag, she took out the vodka and then the mansion far. Now she was ready to go.

She filled herself up with the first enema; she took as much as she could the first time to clean out as much as possible.

She turned on the fan and released herself and flushed the toilet as soon as she could, she wanted no smell.

When she was done she put some lube on her ass hole and then called the boys in and thought let the fun begin.

When they walked in Miss Georgie's heart stopped, she thought I guess I had forgotten just what they looked like naked. Their black bodies and their big black cocks, God their big beautiful black cock, they were mine all mine and soon they would be inside me, my mouth, my pussy and yes my ass. God what a wonderful thought, I almost came right then and there.

Gus went right over to the tub and got in and sat down, as her waited for her mouth he kept stroking his cock. she got in, placed a towel on the bottom and got on all fours placing her face over Gus's dick and sticking her ass in the air for Tyrone.

She looked as Gus, he took her head in his hands, kissed her and then lowed it onto the head of is big beautiful black cock. She stuck out her tongue and licked it slowly enjoying its flavor and feel. She stuck her tongue in the large slit in the center of the head and tasted his precum. And with that she opened her mouth so she could get more. When she did that she started to moaned. MMMMMMM MMM MMMM and so did Gus. AAAA shit, Keep gone Missy, that feels sooooooo sweet.

While Gus and Miss Georgie were playing Tyrone was behind her having his fun. "O God, Missy Georgie, your ass is soo beautiful." He then took her ass cheeks and spread them apart so her could her little ass hole, "Damn, even you asshole looks pretty, but it looks sooooo small. "He looked at her little rose bud and then at his cock, his cock jumped as if it had a mind of its own and wanted to slide right in her right now."

Slow down, you need to slow down you do not want to fuck this up. You need to be the smart Tyrone, not the ass that you are known to be. This is Miss Georgie, the lady and someone you do not want to disappoint.

He took the nozzle of the enema bag and slipped it into her little rosebud. Then he picked up the glass of Vodka and emptied it into the enema bag, from there it flooded down into her ass canal. He could tell when it entered her because she made a moaning sound and started to wiggle her ass slowly, then her body.

She sudden felt a deep inter warmth in her body. God did that feel good, Miss Georgie thought to herself. With that she started to suck that beautiful black snake in front of her ever harder and faster. God she wanted to pull in deeper down her throat, she wanted more, more of it down her throat. Her mind was total taken, controlled by this beautiful black snake in front of her. It had wakened and filled every sexual need she has ever had. Every time she sucked it, held it or fucked it her body did nothing but exploded with sexual desire. It made me whole; it fulfilled me like I have never been satisfied before.

Throne, kept feeling her ass, a couple of times he rubbed his cock on her ass just to see what it would feel like. And it was sooooo soft and it look so perfectly round and beautiful, and he was going to fuck it, Thank God for Miss Georgie, what a lady. Then he thought, it is about time to put in the oil. So he took the Mason jar, shook it as told and poured it into the bag and then it flood into her ass.

Look at her, the hunger she has for my cock. Her mouth and tongue feel soo soft. I believe she has covered my whole cock either with her mouth or her tongue. Gus was thinking to himself and enjoying one of the best blowjobs he has had in a long time. "That's right Missy, suck that black cock, and make it feel good, it belongs to you, you own it. No one can please a black cock like you can Miss Georgie. It loves you, all black men love you." Then Gus laid his head back against the wall and groaned, "O God damn that feels good OOOO fucking good, shit more Missy I love what you're doing to this black cock of mine."

Tyrone pulled out the enema tube and started to play with Miss Georgie's ass hole. Watching his fingers stretching it and watched as his fingers disappeared and how her ass hole hung on and rapped around his black finger. Shit it is going to do that to my cock he thought.

He then bent down and kiss her ass cheeks and said, "We are all done Miss Georgie, you are ready for bed and fun."

Her mind was so far gone sucking that cock that she did not hear Tyrone. Gus lowered his hands and lifted her head, her eyes were closed and her mouth was still sucking. You could tell she was in another world. "Missy, it is time to go to the bed."

"O really, I thought we just got stated. OK I want to relieve myself and I will meet you two black hunks in a minute." When she got up Tyrone had to help her because her legs were a little wobbly. "OOOO, I'm OK maybe just a little week."

Then she was thinking maybe she took too much of the vodka, or drank too much Jack or both. Or maybe just maybe it was the excitement of what was going to happen tonight. Funny, just the thought of it made her mind whorl.

When I went into the bed room they were both sitting on the bed with the look like they were up to something.

"So what's up? "She asked.

"Well Tyrone and I have been talking and came up with a plan, not as detailed as yours but I think you will like it. You are going to lay on you back and suck Tyrone cock while I get to play with you pussy and asshole. So jump up and lie down and get ready to have your body and mine blown. Missy I am going to show you Tyrone is not the only nigger that can take care of your little red pussy. When I get done you are going to cry and yell or mercy, just like you do to us when you blow our cocks.

"Well, you have me sort of scared and excited as well. Well boys have at it and let's see how well you can eat white pussy."

With that they all laughed and went to work.

The first thing Tyrone did was to bend down and give Miss Georgie a big long kiss, then he put his big black snake into her warm waiting mouth.

Gus French kissed her pussy, and made up his mind to give her the best night she could ever have. He started by licking from the bottom of her pussy to the top. When he did that her lips oven wide and he could see her clit. He could swear that he saw it get bigger. His tongue licked around and around her clit, and then he went in deep with his big wet tongue. He heard her moaning and she started to push into his face. She was enjoying it and wanted more. He then lifted her legs so he could get to her ass hole. When he saw it he moved in and licked it and stuck his tongue as deep into it as he could. From there he started to insert his fingers. First one, then two, then three, while he was doing that he again licked and lapped her clit and pussy lips.

"Damn old man keep it up, she is working my dick like crazy. God damn can she give a great blowjob." Said Tyrone. As he was saying that her body was going up and down and then it would shake. She put her legs down and her feet on the bed so she could lift her pussy high in the air so Gus could get a better view of both her pussy and her asshole.

Gus kept working both and was going to make her come and make her cum hard.

Miss Georgie took her mouth off of Tyrone's cock and started to yell."I.. can't...breath... I'mmmmmmm cumming, GOD DAMN I am cumming, I,,,, can't ...take ...any...moooooooooorrrrrr. O Gus, stop please stop , O God I can't .....control.... anyOOOOshit yes keep going almost there. YES YES GOD DAMN IT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK. With that she started to shake uncontrollably, her pussy shot into Gus's face, her head was going from side to side, oooo oooo God , yes , I... can't...breath....O my god.

Both Tyrone and Gus backed off and just watched her; it was unbelievable how her body was reacting to this orgasm.

"I could cum just watching her, I never saw a women's body react like that, it is so sexually beautify. "Gus said with his eye wide open and not believing what he was seeing."

"Good job Gus, I have never made a woman do that. But you can bet I am going to try. I cannot let an old man beat me remember I am the pussy eating king. "Tyrone said to Gus.

When Miss Georgie's head cleaned she got on her hands and knees and went over to Gus, she looked at Tyrone, "My pussy is empty, what are you guys waiting for, are we done for the night???"

With that she started to suck Gus's big cock again and Tyrone placed himself behind her and slowly slid his dick into her waiting warm silky red pussy.

"OOOOO shit does she feel hot inside, and soo soft, OOO so soft, I have never felt or I should say my cock has never felt anything soooooo good, I mean great. Take it all Miss Georgie, take it all." Tyrone said as he watched his black dick disappeared into red covered pussy.

Miss Georgie pulled Gus's dick out of her mouth and moaned, "OOOOOOO Tyrone yes alllll of it I want your entire beautiful black dick inside me. OOOO this is great, yes deeper, oooooo deeper yes." Then she turned back and started to lick and suck Gus's cock again. She almost hated not have his big dick into her mouth. She felt so secure with Gus's dick in her mouth and Tyrone's cock in her pussy. Gus's cock was fatter than Tyrone's and that filled her mouth to the max, which could be why she loved it so much. She felt she belong to it, she was a slave to his dick and she felt the dick had a beaning onto its self. God she loved it.

She felt Tyrone's big cock slide in and out of her pussy. God he was going in soooo deep that she could feel his cock hitting her cervix. The feeling was inscrutable, it shook her whole insides. Sometimes he would go in slow, in and out, in and out then he would go like a jack hammer which felt like he would kill her. God it was a great feeling because he would be rubbing her clit every time he went in and out. She had quite a few small orgasms. When Tyrone was fucking her slow her would be playing with her asshole, placing two to three fingers into her at a time and it felt sooooo gooood , it did it soo tenderly and slow.