Miss Georgie’s Awaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Gus and whispered, "I want this beautiful black snake inside of me now. Fill me up with your lovely black cock, and fuck me good."

Gus laid down on the bed and helped Miss Georgie on top of him. When she had her pussy right over his big cock she slowly sank till she felt his big thighs on her soft ass. Then Gus looked at her and her tits, he brought both hands up and played with both of them and started to feel and pinch her nipples. "OOOOO God these feel great." Then he started to fuck her slowly and then faster and faster.

OOOOOO OOOO yes, O O O God I... NNeed..tthis... OOOOO

Fuck, Fuck Gus Your... dick.... OOO dick.

He stopped and she laid on his chest. Both of them breathing heavy she could feel his chest going up and down. She whispered to Gus, "It is time for Tyrone, please remind him to do it slow."

Gus voice was low and out of breath when he talked to Tyrone,"Tyrone, it is you time, remember slow and easy for Miss Georgie, we both want her to enjoy this so we can all enjoy it together."

Tyrone got some more lube and placed it on her little asshole, God she looked sooo good, then he covered his cock with some more lube . Now he felt they were both lubed up but he still could not believe he was going to fit into Miss Georgie's ass. Tyrone pressed the head of his cock right at the entrance of her ass hole. He pushed and her sphincter opened for him and started to slide right into her.

When the sphincter started to stretch, Miss Georgie put her arms around Gus, looked up at him and started to kiss him. She was hoping that that would take her mind off of the pain. Gus could feel her shaking and put his arms around her and kissed her back. The he said,"Don't worry Missy I promise that the pain will not last long and then you will be in haven. "Then he went back to kissing her."

Tyrone could hear her moan and wine. He could see and feel her trying to relax her body and her beautiful ass mussels. As he entered her he was also slowly massaging her back to help her relax and enjoy what was going on. Before Tyrone knew it he was always in, all you could see of his cock with the little turf of black curly hair which belong to him. He was in all the way.

"Gus, Gus, I am, she took it all, she took it all, all of my cock is inside of Miss Georgie, I can't believe it."

Gus looked up, smiled, and said, "Yes nigger that is what you were supposed to do. Now be cool and do nothing till she adjust to you cock inside of her. Let her get comfortable and then we will take her on a great pleasure trip that she will not forget."

"Cool, but Gus she feels sooooooo fucking good no one has ever taking my entire dick in them. Miss Georgie's pussy could not even take all of me. God I could leave it in her forever."

Gus looked down at Miss Georgie, "You OK, are you ready for what is coming up next?"

"Yes I am OK, Tyrone was perfect, and it feels soo good having both of you inside of me. Give me a few more minutes and then let's fuck. "She whispered then she laid her head back down on his chest. He never noticed how beautiful her auburn hair really looked"

As she laid on his chest she had heard Tyrone, his long black cock was always inside of her. So now she had all of Gus and all of Tyrone, she was filled to the maximum with beautiful black cock. She could feel both of them stretching every part of her ass and pussy canal walls. I bet there was not a place in either cavity that was not filled with black cock, God what a thought. She was now completely dominated by black cock.

Then it started, Tyrone started very slowly pulling out of her ass and then sliding it back in. She whimpered and groaned, God did that feel good, and it was tight ooooo was it tight. Then Gus started to move his cock. The double action was great and mind blowing. All she could think about was both of those cocks going in and out of her. Gus's cock kept rubbing her clit as it went in and out of her. She thought for a moment, there is only a very thin layer of skin separating the two cocks inside of her. I wonder how that felt for OOOOOO Tyrone started to go faster and then Gus followed. OOOOOO God, yes fuck me, OOOOO Jesus I want it all, yyes ddoodt sssttoopppp, or my ass O GGus, please kkis me pppleas. OOOOO God this is unbelievable. Damn my insides are burning OOOOO God OOOOOO yes.

With that Gus lowered his big lips to her and they kissed each other like long lost lovers.

Tyrone could not believe every time he saw his big black dick slide into and out of Miss Georgie's beautiful ass. Her rosebud kept a tight ring around his cock and her ass kept sucking him into her. He had started to speed up because he could not hold back any longer. He wanted to cum in Miss Georgie's asshole, he want to pump as much of his seed as he could. He wanted her to enjoy all of this and never forget him. He love this woman, he wanted to make her happy. Then his knees started to shake and his guts started to tingle. He was going to cum, and cum he did. He sank his cock in as deep as he could and stated to pump her ass like a fire hose, more and more cum every minute deep inside of her ass.

Gus felt Tyrone cock pumping, "Shit, now I am cumming and he did.

Miss Georgie heard Gus say shit but she felt Tyrone go in deep and felt his cock pumping into her ass and now she felt Gus's dick pumping into her pussy.

OOOOOOOOOO I.... am....cummmmmmmmming OOOOOO God yessss fuck, shit yes fuck me, fuck me. Both you black mother fucker fuck me, OOOO It....feelllll.... soooooo....good, I..can't breathe, OOOOOOO God that feels good. OOOOOO my ass, OOO Tyrone baby fuck that ass, fuck it good. Shit.

All three stopped moving. Gus and Tyrone's cocks still inside of Miss Georgie and she made no effort to force them out of her. Like Gus had said, she was now in heaven, and it felt great.

They actually fell asleep like that, one on top of the other, Gus's arms around Miss Georgie and Tyrone's arms around both of them.

Day Three

Miss Georgie woke up and looked around, she was still lying on top of Gus, and the warmth from his big body felt nice and warm. Saw that Tyrone had pulled out of her and was now sleeping next to them. She slid off of Gus and headed for the shower. She was not as sore as she thought she would be, Tyrone had done a good job.

Miss Georgie picked up the enema bag and then turned on the water and got into the shower. God did that hot water feel good. She cleaned herself top to bottom, front to back, inside and out. When she was finished she dried off and put on the Jersey, went down stairs to start cooking. As she started the coffee she heard the boys walking around and taking their showers. In a few minutes they were coming down the stairs.

"Good morning boys, coffee is ready, the French toast and bacon will be ready soon."

"Good morning Miss Georgie, how do you feel?" Tyrone asked.

"I am fine, they are barely sore. You did a great job, I enjoyed every inch and minute of it." She laughed as she said it. "I had a wonderful big black man to hold on to while a beautiful black man fucked my ass, who could ask for anything more."

"Nice coffee, I am also glad to hear you are OK. I was a little worried; that last orgasm you had I think shook the whole house. "Gus said and they both laughed.

"OK smart ass, so how we doing with the house? Are you guys ready to prime today?" Miss Georgie asked.

"Yes we will prime today and start painting tomorrow; we should be done in two more days. "Gus said sipping his coffee, "Then what?"

"I figured you could cut the grass and maybe clean the basement. I have some old junk I have wanted to get rid of for a while. Don't worry, I am not letting you guys go until the day before or the same day that Richard comes home. And I have a bonus for you guys, I forgot that Richard's company pays all his gas, so before you leave I am going to fill up you truck. So you will leave with money, food for the road and gas. How does that sound?

"Sounds like we have our work cut out for us both day and night, but I am sure we are up to it Missy."

"Gus, are we going to work night now too?" Tyrone wined.

Both Miss Georgie and Gus looked at each other and busted out laughing.

Tyrone looked around with a puzzled look on his face and started to open his mouth.

"Just shut up and eat you breakfast, I will explain later." Gus told Tyrone as he rolled his eyes.

"Missy we want to thank you again for all that you are doing for us. We both think you're a great lady." Gus said.

"Even tho I make you work day and night?" Miss Georgie said with a big smile on her face, and they laughed again.

"Ok, I also came up with another night job for you boys. It is one of those special jobs that only my sweet black snakes can do to me. I figured I will not tell you what it is till dinner. So that way you will look forward to tonight." As she said as she put the food on the table and kissed them both on the cheek.

"O by the way, I looked at the weather report and they say it is going to be in the 80's so it will be a nice day. I figured I can wash the car and may even rinse off your truck, if you do not mind."

"O you don't have to do that Miss Georgie, we can wash our own truck and wouldn't mind washing and waxing your car," Stated Tyrone.

"Don't worry about it sweet boy, it will give me something to do, plus it will also cool me off. You don't worry about it you just paint the house."

Gus looked at her and new something was up but could not figure it out. Miss Georgie was very unpredictable; she could do or come up with almost anything. I know she is definitely cooking up something and whatever it is it will be great.

They finished their breakfast, put their dishes into the sink, kissed Miss Georgie and headed out the door.

Tyrone stopped and turned to Gus, "I forgot something, be right out." He walked back into the kitchen and up to Miss Georgie and said, "I do not mean any disrespect but I have to tell you, you have the prettiest ass I have ever seen or felt."

"Thank you Tyrone, you are such a sweetheart, you are going to make some women as happy as you make me." She then gave him a big kiss on the mouth. He smiled, turned around and went out the door. He felt so great he could paint the house all by himself. God she was a great lady.

As she was cleaning the house they were painting it. When she was done she went upstairs and got one of Richard's white, short sleeve dress shirt, took a pair of scissors and cut it so you could see her panties, front and back, she also made a little cut into the back collar downward. Got a pair of her thinnest white panties, now she was ready to have some fun in the sun and maybe, if she's lucky, she will get fucked right out in the open. I might as well use all this privacy that Richard wanted and paid for so badly.

It was about 1 pm when she brought out lunch to the boys, she put the jersey back on over the shirt and panties. She did not want to spoil the surprise. She set the food on the table and called them down. They ate and talked a little, Gus trying to figure out what they were going to do tonight. Tyrone finally understood the working at night thing. He blushed, Miss George hugged him and told him ever thing was OK, it is good to be innocence at times.

When they were done, the boys went back to work and she brought everything inside, after cleaning up, off came the jersey. Miss Georgie went to the garage and got a bucket, put a beach towel, a bottle of Ivory dish soap, a bottle of baby oil and a new clean sponge she got at the store the other day. Now she was ready.

She pulled the car around to the front lawn and went and turned on the water. Then she brought the bucket, and the hose. First she wet down the car but accidentally totally wet down herself, the whole shirt got wet and clung to her body. Those great tits with those hard little nipples just stuck out for the whole world to see. As the water ran down the shirt it made her patties wet and it made her red haired pussy easy to spot. Hell she might as well been wearing nothing, she laughed inside of herself, and thought what do you think boys.

Gus and Tyrone were watching all of this and could not believe what they were seeing. She was all wet and when she bent over you got a great shot of her ass, and what a beautiful ass it was, both of them thought. This whole seen was killing then and turning them on, big time.

"God damn Gus, can you believe this."

Gus smiled, "Matter a fact I can. That is Miss Georgie in all her glory. She is the only woman that could pull something like this off. I think we should go down and join her."

"Do you think so, you don't thing she will get upset? I thought she wanted her house painted?"

"I think she will be upset if we don't go down and join her. I believe she is inviting us to go down and fuck that little white ass of hers, and that is exactly what I am going to do, want to join me?"

"Fuck yea, no way am I going to pass up a chance to get into that again."

Both started to take their clothes off as they were walking towards her and admiring every inch of her, her legs, tits and that great white ass. She had a body that you just wanted and needed to fuck, thought Gus, his black dick was as hard as a rail by the time he got to her.

As she was washing the car she would bend over and stick out her ass. Her heartbeat accelerated, her breaths shortened, and her legs started to shake a little. She had feelings radiating from my crotch and could tell that her pussy was all wet and ready for the black snake. She then reached into the bucket got the Ivory soap and applied some to the front of her shirt her all over her big tits, by then the boys were there.

Gus got there first; he spun her around and she was now in front of him. He stopped and looked her up and down and then reached out and placed his big black hands on both of her tits. All of a sudden he tore her shirt opened, buttons flew everywhere and so did her tits. "God they are beautiful." Gus said admiring her tits and those hard little cherry stones that stuck out.

Miss Georgie reached down and got the baby oil and handed it to Gus. Gus applied some to his hands and passed it to Tyrone. Gus covered her tits with the oil and started to play with her hard little nipples. He would pinch them and then pull them towards himself. "OOOOOOOO" She moaned and bent backward sticking them towards him so he could play with them some more. He loved playing with them again, feeling and rubbing in the oil all over them. He then rubbed her stomach to get some of the oil and started to play with his big black snake. Gus could not wait any longer, he turned her around, laying her over the hood to the car and slid his black cock right into her hot pussy as slick as you please. "God damn Missy, you feel sooo fucking good, I am going to give you a fucking you won't soon forget." With that his stuck his black snake in as far as he could go and starting fucking her hard and fast. It will not take him long to make her cum this time.

"OOOOOOOO Gus, you feel soo good, OOOO yes fuck me, fuck me." Miss Georgie pushed her ass back at him and waited for more of the attract of that big black cock of his.

As Gus was fucking her she pushed back and slid off of the car and bent down so she was almost touching her toes. Gus could not believe it, it felt like he was going in deep than he had before. She felt it also and moaned again and again, wanting more and more.

OOOOO God Gus yes, deeper shit , OOOOOO AAA yes baby give me that snake of your, OOOO I am going to cummmmmm OOOOOOO God yes.

Gus could feel her pussy start to twitch and her body starting to shake. Here she come, and at that he cum as well. Deep and hard his dick just exploded and cum shot deep inside her over and over again.

Miss Georgie could feel his cock get bigger and felt it pump cum over and over again. God did it feel good and her pussy felt soo warm.

While this was going on Tyrone had open the oil and applied it to his cock waiting for his turn.

When Gus pulled out Miss Georgie fell back on the hood of the car, with her ass sticking out. Tyrone stepped forward, grabbed the shirt and tore it the rest of the way off. Because she had cut a slit in the top it was easy for Tyrone to tear and remove it from her body. Now she was totally naked, he looked at her with such a lust for her. Tyrone looked at her ass, he wanted her asshole that he had and enjoyed last night.

He slid it between her ass cheeks and aimed it at her asshole, Miss Georgie felt what he was doing and yelled, "Yes Tyrone, take my ass, I want you too." With that he slid right it into her, not fast but slowly so he could watch it go in. He wanted to see it slid into the white ass of hers. He wanted to watch as this little white ass of hers made his big black snake disappear. He wanted to see her little asshole ring tightly hold on to his cock, so tight that they looked like one. Damn he wanted Miss Georgie's ass and he was going to have it and have it all.

Miss Georgie felt it going in, it did not hurt, sure she felt the pressure and the stretching but no real pain. Just pure fucking pleasure, "OOOOOO yes Tyrone, I want it all, damn you aare soooo fucking big and soo fucking good. Yes baby all of it I want all of you inside of me."

Gus watched, it was an unbelievable sight. Here out in the open, in front of God and everyone, this young buck was fucking this beautiful, redheaded, white women. Gus also watched as Tyrone slowly entered her and he too loved seeing that black snake disappear into her pretty white ass.

After Tyrone was always in, he bent over and whispered into Miss Georgie's ear, "Are you ready?"

Miss Georgie, her mind going in circles with lust, "Yes sweet boy fuck me please, I want you.

That was all Tyrone needed and her started to fuck her slowly and then with everything her had. His did just kept sliding in and out of that pretty soft ass of hers.

"God damn Miss Georgie, you got a great ass a great ass hole, O damn fuck, shit this feels sooooo damn good." He was now going full force and she was moaning and loving every minute of it.

"OOOOOO Tyrone, your cock, OOOO ffuck me wwwith you black ssnake, shit OOOOOOO shit yes.

All of a sudden he started to slowly long fuck her and he reached round to her pussy and started to play with her clit.

"OOOOO God Tyrone, OOOOOO yes OOOOO that feels soooo fucking good, OOO you are going to make me cum

You are going to make me cummmmmmm yesssss.

When she started to climax Tyrone could feel her asshole mussels' contract and he stopped pumping he just held in deep inside of her. Her asshole was sucking on his cock, and he felt himself start to cum. Her asshole channel pulsated and make his release all the cum inside of himself. Like a water hose someone just turned one, the cum just cam guessing out of him over and over again.

They stood there not moving, just Tyrone's cock in Miss Georgie's asshole canal. Then it happened, her body starter to shaking, and she could not control it.

"OOOOOOOOO GGod, SSShhit dammit that was great. Tyrone, hold me I am going to fall, mmmy legs tooooo weak to stand."

Tyrone removed his drained cock from her ass and held on to her, she turned around to face him and have him a big hug and kiss. Then she said, "You two have to be the greatest black lovers in the world, or at least my world."

She was totally excused. As they helped her into the house her legs were still shaking and wobbly. They brought her into the den, Tyrone went and got her a towel to sit on and they placed her onto the sofa to relax.

You sit and relax, we are going back outside, get dressed and to back to work.

Then Gus looked at there and said with a smile, "Missy, was this what you had planned?"