Miss James's Lesson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The night air was cold on her skin, leaving her shivering body covered in goose bumps. Miss James stood bent over the balcony, her hands still tied behind her. Her ass quivered, still sore from the spankings she'd received. Over the balcony she could see lights in the houses across the canal. It would be an easy thing for someone to look up and see her. To her right was another camera, and to her left in the corner was another floodlight. The bar had been removed from her ankles now and her pussy ached. It was unlike any ache she'd ever known. The pain was exclusive, separated from any pleasure, and yet she took pleasure from it. She panted and moaned quietly into the night. Looking at the camera she knew that no matter what he did now nothing would keep her from the release she needed. As she stood there exposed and bound, staring into the lens of the camera, her life flashed before her eyes. Every detail and experience from her first kiss, the first time she made love, to the fucking she'd been given at school that day and the domination of her husband. Nothing she ever knew had been like this; so base and obscene, yet so very, very good.

His hands struck her trembling globes and he pulled her ass open with his fingers. She felt him pressing against her, that fat swollen cock-head was slowly penetrating her anus.

"Yes, that's it fuck me!" she said, her voice breathless as the pain took hold of her. She knew it would hurt, and even though he was well lubricated her ass protested against the huge penis that sought to tear her open. She was biting down on her lip her eyes squeezed tight.

"Give it to me, give me that cock!" she said. She didn't care how much it hurt she just needed to be fucked. When he reached half way, Miss James was more full than she'd ever known. He started fucking her, and she growled loud as the massive member inside her ripped her body open.

"Fuck me! Fuck Me!!" she cried.

His fingers were curled around the chain of her handcuffs, his other hand pushed down on her shoulder. All she could do as he pounded more and more of that big cock into her was moan and cry out. He fucked her harder, determined to fit his entire cock into her tight little ass. He pulled back on her handcuffs, and Miss James felt her shoulders burn as his hips pounded her forward, going deeper.

He was in her all the way now. His huge penis was stroking her deeper than anything she'd ever fucked and she began to cry out uncontrollably. His pace increased, and her pussy started to flow with her cum. All the teasing and spanking and fucking she had taken overtook her mind and blew her away. Finally after a night of torturous foreplay and teasing it happened. From the depths of her pussy, the core of her being, Miss James's body spasmed and quaked. She exploded, cumming so deep, so hard, over and over again. Where one orgasm stopped and her next started became a blur and her screams and gasps became ragged as her throat started to dry. Still he pounded that monster cock in her ass, fucking her for all she was worth. Miss James shook and writhed in orgasmic agony, her body pushed beyond all of its limits. He continued driving that huge penis home in her ass until the constant orgasm that Miss James now lived had long since numbed her body and mind. For the longest time she truly was nothing more than his limp little fuck-doll, a warm and tight little ass for him to defile with that monster cock. He pulled out and she collapsed, dropping to the floor trembling and sobbing with the after-shocks of her experience. She barely noticed as he squeezed his cock over her, releasing hot thick ropes of his sperm over her face and body.

12