Miss Lou - Queen of Weight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a moment to register in my head before I stopped my rhythm with my cock buried inside her pussy. I slid free of her body.

"Please help me to the floor ... I'm too shaky to do it myself"

I walked in front of her and Lou released the bar over her head. Her body practically melted into mine as the tension on her body slackened ever so slightly. I lay her back on the floor. Lou gasped as the tension from the weights disappeared. I knew I could never fuck her with the weight hanging from her clit so I moved to unhook it from the barbell it was attached. Her trembling fingers removed the weights hooked to her nipples. I quickly crawled on top of her and buried my cock inside her pussy. I could feel her body shaking underneath me as I slammed my cock into her pussy only to pull it nearly out. Lou was crying out as her body shook with orgasm. This put me over the top and my cock exploded into her pussy. I pounded my body in and out of her as cum streamed from my cock.

"Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck!" Lou cried out over and over until she was exhausted.

I lay on top of her, both of us breathing raggedly. My mind was reeling from this experience. After some time, I rolled free of her body.

"Now I think I found something that interests me!" I laughed and Lou managed a smile. #

I had two more days on Maui and spent my time with Lou when not working. She told me a friend had suggested the weights. She had been trying different styles and getting increasingly heavier as she grew accustomed to them. I couldn't believe how heavy the one attached to her clit was. She told me it was nearly a pound and a half! I asked her the appeal and she told me it was like most things sexual - the rush!

"Even if I stand completely still, my heart beat will make the weights slowly swing. As the weights hit the furthest points in the curve of their swing, the force is at it's greatest. It feels like my skin is about to be pulled away from my body. I can make myself cum just from the beat of my heart!" Lou smiled at the recollection. "The first time I came that way, I collapsed to the floor. That was only a couple weeks ago."

I thought about our chance encounter a couple days earlier, "I'm damn glad i stared ... and mother always said it was rude to stare!"

Lou described her gallery parties over dinner the last night I was on Maui. She described the guests and hinted at the activities. By the time we had had dessert, I thought I'd cum in my pants. Lou took care of that dilemma as soon as we returned to my hotel room. We fucked and sucked for hours in the light of the full moon. Before we fell asleep, Lou promised to invite me to her next party. I told her I'd be sure to have a meeting planned for that week.

12