Miss Noble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I humped faster and faster, not only stimulating my cock as it thrust into the hot dampness between her legs, but forcing myself backward onto her finger, writhing my hips to get it as deep as possible inside me. I was moaning now, grunting with the effort and the sensations I was feeling. My head was spinning as my climax neared. Her finger was now remaining imbedded in my ass as it clenched again and again from my exertions. And at the moment when my head came back, and I managed to hiss out, "Oh yes! Oh fucking YES!" her finger pressed down on what I later learned was my prostate gland. My cum shot out of me with the force of an explosion! I came harder than I could remember ever cumming before, shooting rope after rope of pearly white cream between her thighs and over her smooth calves.

I collapsed over her lap, my trembling arms and legs finally giving out, and she pushed me, not un-gently, off her lap to lie on the floor in front of her, on my back. I began to self-consciously cover my exposed genitals with my hands, but she caught my wrists and lay them on the floor, over my head.

"Stay there, Jeremy. Don't move. I'll be back in a moment."

I lay there, shuddering as tremors continued to wrack my body, and before I knew it, she was back. She'd returned with a couple of towels, one of them dampened. She first wiped the strands of my cum off her legs. I watched in amazement as she cleaned herself. My cum remained startlingly white against her deeply tanned skin, but was slowly darkening, as if it were wax melting into her body.

Once her legs were wiped clean, she reversed that damp towel and wiped my lower belly, cleaning my cock, and my balls. Then she repeated the process with the second towel, drying herself, and then me.

"Answer some questions for me now, Jeremy," she abruptly said. Her voice was soft, almost conspiratorial, but left no room for doubt: she was going to ask, and I was going to answer. "You said that your boss doesn't pay you very much. How much is that, exactly?"

"I get three dollars an hour. He told me that technically I work for the ice cream parlor that's attached to the pharmacy. The girls that work the counter there get tips, so they don't have to be paid minimum wage."

"So, you get three dollars an hour, plus tips?"

"No, I didn't really work the counter, I just get paid by the woman who runs the ice cream shop."

"So, you work for the whole building, but you get paid by the person who sublets the ice cream shop which he ultimately owns?"

"Um, yeah. Pretty much." I stared up at her. She was still in the same tee-shirt and shorts, although they were both rather sweaty from her exertions. "Miss Noble, I feel kind of exposed, wearing just my shirt..." I trailed off, waiting for her to tell me I could dress again.

"Of course, Jeremy. Take it off," she responded, absently.

"Excuse me?"

"You may take off your shirt, Jeremy." She gestured vaguely at me, lost in thought.

I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head. I looked at her, questioningly, and then went ahead and folded the shirt and placed it on top of my pants on the coffee table. I hooked my underwear with one foot, and she pointed at the pile of clothes, indicating that I should add them to the pile.

"Lie back down, Jeremy," she finally spoke.

As I lay back on the rug, looking up at her, she slowly stood up and lowered her shorts to the ground. At some point, she'd removed the slippers she'd originally been wearing, and she now stood before me wearing only her tee-shirt and a pair of pale blue nylon bikini panties. Her legs were amazing. They were longer than average, in proportion to her small height, and perfectly toned. Delicate muscles showed under the deep golden tan.

Glancing down the length of my body, she paused before pulling her tee-shirt over her head. Her belly wasn't a six-pack, but it was perfectly flat, smooth, and the same shade of golden tan. Two smallish, but perfectly shaped breasts thrust out over it. She apparently wore a swimsuit while tanning, as the contrast of her milky white skin against her dark tan made the difference even more striking. Her firm tear-drop shaped breasts were capped with delicate pink nipples.

She paused again, spinning around once, slowly, to show off her body. It was perfect. I'd never have suspected that her bulky school clothes were hiding such a delicate, smoking hot figure. Her ass was firm and tight. Her thighs were firm and slender. As she faced away from me, she hooked her thumbs in her panties, and slid them down her legs, revealing more tan lines. Then she turned around to face me and I saw her pussy. I couldn't tell if she was naturally red-haired, as her pussy was completely free of hair. My eyes were drawn to the only tattoo I'd observed on her. It was a small, circular tattoo, and looked to be some sort of bird, wings spread. The bird was crimson red, and outlined in a golden yellow. There were two objects clutched in the bird's talons, but I couldn't tell what they were. The whole tattoo was perhaps a little larger than a quarter in size.

She walked over to stand next to me, then placed her left foot over me to stand above my chest. My breath caught as she lowered herself to her knees, but then she surprised me as she grasped each of my wrists and held them down over my head. She walked forward on her knees until her pussy was over my mouth, then she settled down onto me. Now that her tattoo was only inches from my face, I could finally see what the bird was clutching: it looked like it was holding a pair of golden handcuffs.

"You had your cum, Jeremy. Now it's my turn to cum. Eat me while I think things over."

To Be Continued!