Miss Pepperidge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Pepperidge wriggled her butt and thrust back to match his penetrating thrusts. Each spanking smack stung and added to her pleasure in the incredible mix of sensations flowing through her body and mind. This was good! Mr. Stratton no longer deserved to be called stodgy. He deserved to be called often and lured into sexual encounters almost as often.

Tracy watched the professors and stroked Mr. Johnson's toy, fantasizing about being fucked by Mr. Stratton just as Miss Pepperidge was. She pressed her other hand to the crotch of her shorts, rubbing her little clit as well as she could through the two layers of cloth. She closed her eyes to savor the feelings, then popped them open again. There was too much to be seen to get lost in merely tactile pleasures. Even with all the sights and touches of pleasure, her scheming mind remained active, looking to the future. There must be some way to earn extra credit while helping visiting professors. Or maybe there might be some kind of visitation program whereby Templeton students could have work/study assignments at Longwood. Experiencing long wood at Longwood sounded like such fun!

Mr. Stratton felt the pressure of his jism building to impossible levels and threatening to blow. With a bare thought of gratitude that no one would suppress him with a squeeze, he welcomed the sudden rush as his cum rushed through his hard shaft to spew deep inside Miss Pepperidge's gloriously stimulating, welcoming pussy. Throbbing, he delivered blast after blast.

AH! There it was. She flew over the top as she felt his hot cum rushing into her pussy, wave after wave of tribute to their long evening of dedicated stimulation, deposited devotedly in the place where she most wanted it. She clutched at his throbbing shaft with her vaginal walls, unwilling to release it or allow any smallest mote of cum to escape. All of the frustration, all of the stimulation of the evening was worth it, making this single moment, this single experience possible. She reached to place her hands on his hips, pulling him as deep into her as she could. It wasn't much of a grip but she knew what she wanted.

In the aftermath of their mutual orgasm, Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge remained in place frozen in the moment. Tracy watched in amazement. She had never before seen a couple in such orgasmic bliss. Well, actually, she had never seen any couple fucking before. But if two people could get that much pleasure together, she wanted to have the experience, too. Of course she had no way of knowing that Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge had achieved an uncommon level of pleasure. So it was probably good that Tracy, being the nice little suck-up that she was, would talk with Miss Pepperidge about it before taking that forward step in her sexual experience.

In her amazement, Tracy almost missed noticing that Mr. Johnson was also excited by the couple's coital bliss. She caught it just in time with the orgasm-suppressing squeeze and smiled softly at his responding groan of frustration. Miss Pepperidge would be so proud.

Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge reluctantly parted, unwilling to admit that the climax was over, wishing that they could somehow prolong the bliss that had consumed them. But his hard shaft was no longer hard, no longer capable of giving or receiving vaginal stimulation. They separated.

Miss Pepperidge slid her hand to her pussy, both to feel the fluids that resided there and to keep the tasty mix of fluids inside. She had plans for those, as soon as she could get a chance. She regretted the separation. Maybe in future encounters, she could encourage Mr. Stratton to cuddle, or lick their juices from her pussy, or do something else interesting. But for now, the horny Mr. Johnson might be outside. Did he show up? Did Tracy manage to keep him around? Did he watch the happy fuck-fest?

Mr. Stratton, amazed and delighted with his super orgasm, the huge blast of cum he had delivered, the eagerness Miss Pepperidge displayed for his fantasy fuck, regretfully looked at his now shrunken penis. He really wanted to fuck some more but knew that he was so drained that it would take a long time, probably overnight, to recover. And now, with the curtains and door still open, he felt exposed, potentially subject to teasing and ridicule from anyone who happened by. It had been fine while his proud member was erect and the naked Miss Pepperidge was clearly at his mercy, subservient to his desires. But his fear had rushed in as the blood rushed out, leaving him soft and feeling vulnerable. He simply longed to be somewhere private where he could enjoy the memory and aftermath of fucking Miss Pepperidge.

"I suppose I should go," Mr. Stratton offered reluctantly. He knew it sounded weak, but didn't feel up to clever repartee at the moment.

"Yes, I suppose so, Eric," Miss Pepperidge agreed. "But thank you, Eric. I needed release and you gave it to me so wonderfully. In fact, I hope we can consider helping each other some more when we're back at Longwood." She really hoped that, but she also knew that it was important to let a man know that his performance was desirable. It would not be good to let him guess that she might get more action after he left. If she and Mr. Stratton did get together, it might be necessary for them to go to some other town, not where their college was, to get the foreplay and ultimate high that she wanted. The Longwood faculty might be horrified if two professors had the kind of spanking and exhibitionistic good time she liked so much, right there in town.

"Eric, would you like to fuck me again, in a peep show?" Miss Pepperidge asked coyly. The possibility had just occurred to her and it seemed like such a delicious possibility.

"What do you mean, while we're watching a peep show?" Mr. Stratton responded. He'd like to fuck her again, but what did she mean? It was stressful fucking her with the curtains and door open, he didn't like exposure. Fucking in a booth in a peep show didn't sound very comfortable and could involve people noticing them entering the booth. Why would she ask for this when it was so much better to fuck her in a motel room? Plus, his experience with peep shows was as a peeper, so he didn't even think of any other options.

"No, I mean we could be the stars of a peep show," she explained, with more excitement in her voice. "You could undress me, spank me and fondle me. I could suck your massive meat and you could stuff it in my cunt. Would you like that?"

His penis remained limp but throbbed with the suggestion. He looked down to see if it was growing again, the feeling was so intense. But it was still limp, drained by the evening's activities. "I don't know, Mandy," he answered hesitantly. The exposure made him nervous even though the thought of all of that with Miss Pepperidge had his equipment eager for recovery.

"You could wear a mask, Eric," Miss Pepperidge suggested. She knew from his reactions that he had felt more humiliation than she had, all evening. Maybe this little trick would make him willing.

His penis throbbed again and Mr. Stratton felt increased excitement. With a mask, he wouldn't have to worry about exposure, he could do practically anything! "I think we could do something along those lines," he admitted, trying to hide his own renewed eagerness. "Something should definitely be possible. Can we talk about it tomorrow, or maybe on the way back to Longwood?"

"Of course we can, Eric," Miss Pepperidge agreed. She knew she had him hooked. They were going to have so much fun!

Mr. Stratton dressed and quietly left, thinking about the evening and the future potential. Actually, he was dazed at what he had done with Miss Pepperidge and excited about what they might do in the future. He was also so distracted by the simultaneous fear and anticipation of the evening and future that he completely failed to notice Tracy and Mr. Johnson standing in the shadows of bushes just outside Miss Pepperidge's door. He knew that he'd talk with Miss Pepperidge in the morning. He had no idea what they'd put in their report, but he didn't really care at the moment. Maybe they'd have to do some more role playing to figure out what to say. And she suggested one specific activity and hinted at other activities at other times. Maybe they'd figure out more possibilities as they wrote their report and talked on the way home.

As soon as Mr. Stratton was gone, Miss Pepperidge pressed several fingers inside her pussy and scooped out some of their mingled juices. She pressed her fingers to her mouth, tasting the cum with delight and appreciation. She straightened to allow more of it to run out and captured it in her other hand. She swapped hands, rubbing each batch over her breasts and body, then tasting it before pulling up the next batch.

Tracy led the eager, frustrated and totally captivated Mr. Jeremy Johnson into the room, holding his penis like the handle of a pull toy. "Mr. Johnson arrived while you were busy, so I helped him to pass the time until you were ready." Tracy could hardly withhold her smile, it had been such fun handling his hard-on. Her arrival announcement was ambiguous but she had followed Miss Pepperidge's instructions to the letter. If there were any doubt, the professor could ask.

Miss Pepperidge stood in the room, naked and still mining the mixture of her juices and Mr. Stratton's cum from her pussy, rubbing it over her large and now highly sensitive breasts. Mr. Johnson was entranced, remembering how those cum-covered breasts had felt at the mall and hoping he would have a chance to caress them and tweak those erect nipples some more.

"Thank you, Tracy, you've done very well," Miss Pepperidge noted the continuous movement of Tracy's hand on his erect member.

"Your assistant, here, Tracy, tells me you're involved in a study," Mr. Jeremy Johnson commented. "She said it has something to do with pain, surprise, frustration and enhanced gratification? From what she said and what I've observed, I wonder if there's a way I can be involved, particularly on an on-going basis." Oh, please let her say yes! She's so hot rubbing that cum all over her bountiful boobs. And she seemed to enjoy tasting it so much. Maybe he could contribute more to that cause.

Miss Pepperidge paused to think. Tracy was truly an amazing girl. Had she figured out that Miss Pepperidge couldn't or wouldn't feel humiliation? The switch to frustration was a touch of near genius. The only such study she knew about was what Mr. Stratton and she had started just that evening. But the promise of that topic and the availability of volunteers, starting with Mr. Johnson, made such a study well worth pursuing. The idea of including surprise in the study was likewise nothing short of brilliant. She would have to mention that in her report and ensure that Tracy got credit for the idea. It would be good to find out if Tracy had planted any other ideas. "It's true that we've been pursuing evidence that pleasure, pain and frustration can help to build high levels of sexual tension. And surprise seems to give that a kick up, you could say, to a different level. We'd like to understand the phenomena better. Did she mention any of the requirements for test subjects?"

"She mentioned willingness as a key requirement and said that you would provide any other information that might be required. I realize that subjects of a study seldom know everything that's involved or required, but I'd like to know as much as possible. I can promise you, right now, that I'm willing." That was sticking his neck out, or maybe his neck and his boner, but he was so eager after watching the extending fucking between Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge, along with the incredibly complex manipulation delivered by Tracy through multiple near ejaculations, that he would have promised nearly anything. Besides, the door was literally still open and he could escape if things got too weird. Well, this whole evening was weird, but the weirdness was so filled with excitement and pleasure that he didn't mind in the least.

"Would you consider this an interview for the study, to see if you really want to be involved?" Miss Pepperidge asked. If he was really willing, what better way to discover the truth of it than to reverse the tables just a little? She had been frustrated all evening and finally got outstanding relief when Mr. Stratton had fucked her. Maybe she could use what she had learned about herself to lead Mr. Johnson along a similar path and get another world-class fuck out of it. "Are you willing to experience delayed gratification to see how that experience leads to enhanced gratification later?"

"Oh, yes, absolutely," he agreed without hesitation. "Your assistant introduced me to a little of that while we were waiting. I'll be delighted to participate in this interview." The first couple of times she had suppressed his ejaculation, he couldn't believe it had happened. Then he realized that each near climax had been more intense than the previous one. As long as they promised a good orgasm at the end, he would ride that train willingly, even eagerly.

"Very well then, take off your clothes," Miss Pepperidge ordered. "While you do, I want to talk with my assistant." While he gave his little speech, several ideas had occurred to her. She quickly decided on a plan, but she needed Tracy's help to make it work. Would Tracy be willing to help a little more? Did she already know the physiology that would make it work? If now, would she be as quick to learn this as she had other things this evening?

She pulled Tracy off to the side and explained quickly about anal penetration for men and stimulating the prostate. She pulled out her travel tube of lubricant for Tracy's use. "When I tell you, can you thrust your finger into his anus and massage his prostate?"

"I think so, Miss Pepperidge," Tracy agreed. "But I've never done that before. How will I know if I'm doing it right?" Tracy was a little uneasy. If she did it wrong, would it spoil the evening?

"I think you'll do just fine, Tracy," Miss Pepperidge assured her. "If you just reach inside like I described, being careful not to scratch anything with your fingernails, and massage the mass you'll feel there, everything will come out just fine." Tracy didn't seem to have any serious reservations. This could work. Now if Tracy would agree to the rest of it, the result would be glorious. She had already shown skill with everything else in the plan so the real question was willingness. "You can also participate any way you feel comfortable, as we proceed. But I intend to finish with his penis in my vagina and that's the only time he'll cum. Is that all right with you?"

"Oh, that's just fine, Miss Pepperidge," Tracy agreed. "I'm a virgin, after all, and I thought I'd have sex first with one of the boys in the school. I thought about Benjamin." Tracy blushed with this admission. She had claimed Mr. Stratton's big boner earlier in the evening but now realized that Mr. Stratton wouldn't be around very much. Benjamin was even bigger and would be around every day, if she could get and keep his attention.

"That's fine, then," Miss Pepperidge approved. "I think I'd like us to take turns. I'll stimulate him first and control his ejaculation. Then you can stimulate him, with your hand or however you wish until you control his ejaculation. At various times, we'll spank him, whichever of us isn't stimulating him at the time. And if you want to spank me from time to time, that will be good, too. Does all of that sound all right to you?" Miss Pepperidge was so eager and involved in her plan that she didn't even think that any of it might bother Tracy. Still, she didn't want to tell Tracy to suck on Mr. Johnson's johnson. That was such a cute thought, Mr. Johnson's johnson. It would be better all around if Tracy took ownership of her actions. But given how brilliantly Tracy had performed all evening, Miss Pepperidge had little concern about the results.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan, Miss Pepperidge," Tracy gushed. She sometimes gushed when she didn't feel very enthusiastic, particularly in response to requests from professors. But she didn't have to act about this one. She now had permission to stimulate Mr. Johnson any way she wanted to, and to spank him as well. She could even experiment with other things. What would it feel like to take her clothes off, to show her tits and cunnie to this man? Would he like to see her naked? His soft-skinned hard-on felt pretty good in her hand. What would it feel like if she rubbed it over parts of her body? This could be a whole new set of experiences and should be lots of fun at the same time.

They returned to the waiting, naked Mr. Johnson and his horny hard-on. "If you're ready, then, we'll begin." Miss Pepperidge placed a pillow on the floor and positioned him standing with his toes under the edge of the pillow. The window and door were to the side so that anyone walking by would be able to see. She knelt, grasped his penis and looked up into his eyes, smiling.

Was she going to start by blowing him? This was going to be incredible! He had never had a hard-on last as long as this one, probably thanks to his earlier ejaculation and the slender, talented hand of the student leader. Well, the professor's exciting and incredibly beautiful body had to have a lot to do with it as well. "I'm ready, really ready." His eagerness dripped from his words but he couldn't do anything about it. In his excitement, he was way beyond being able to act cool and collected.

Miss Pepperidge sucked his hard-on into her mouth, licking and sucking to touch every part that she could reach. She knew she was stimulating him intensely and that was part of her plan. After several seconds, she shifted to a more playful touch, teasing him with soft licks and pulling him completely out to give him an Eskimo kiss with her nose on his engorged head. Then she sucked him inside again, repeating the process.

Oh, God, my legs are going to give out! Mr. Johnson almost panicked with the realization, then found that he could stand when she softened her sucking and licking. He almost laughed when she gave his penis the Eskimo kiss. Then he had trouble standing again when she sucked and licked him vigorously. God, but she was good. Maybe this was what she meant when the assistant talked about surprise. Well bring it on! Every surprise tonight had led to more pleasure, except for the part where they escaped the unwanted attention of the mall cops. Actually, that had been fun, too. And come to think of it, the student leader had helped with that, too. Just what kind of study was this? Who cared, that beautiful mouth was playing beautiful music on his flute. He felt the pressure build and willed his climax to come. This time the student wouldn't put the squeeze on things.

Arrgh, the professor knew the squeeze, too! He groaned in frustration as Miss Pepperidge grasped his penis in the orgasm-suppressing squeeze. Damn it! He so wanted to cum. But they said something about delayed gratification. How many more times could they do this to him? How many more times could he take it?

Tracy saw Miss Pepperidge apply the squeeze and quickly put another pillow on the floor. She positioned herself and grasped Mr. Johnson's hard-on as Miss Pepperidge passed the baton. Miss Pepperidge had used a cycle of attention on his boner. Tracy decided on a different approach. She gazed intently up into his eyes, paying attention to just the tip of his lollipop. She thoroughly licked and sucked that small area. Then she engulfed just a little more and repeated her attentions. Slowly she continued, countering his movements as he tried to rock his hips and encourage her to take more into her mouth than she was ready to take. By the time she had his shaft pressed against the back of her throat, his legs and hips were quivering and he was clearly about to lose control. After just a slight, final increase in her intensity, she detected his imminent ejaculation and applied the squeeze.