Miss Perkins: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a rather short message but he is quite happy to meet us at the club. Does put in if he is not called in for a new client. Which is a little surprising, I don't know how it works to be a public defender after all.

"He could be called up with a client?"

"Yes, public defender doesn't pay well and means you are on call at all hours. They keep track of your cases so you don't get overloaded but they do try it seems. Not enough public defenders and a large number of people get in trouble with the law and need one. I like how he is promising to send a more indepth reply in the afternoon before heading for the club."

"He does sound like a caring guy." Miss Perkins snorts.

"He is submissive, I never met a guy who is caring except for the submissive ones."

We're all giggling for a while then send him a reply. Not a long one, mostly it's just hope he can make it. Surfer guy is the next personal and he sends a sorry but found our friend which is really sweet. We both sigh about that, then a third sigh because she scooted the chair over and is looking at it with us.

Next message isn't that nice, a guy just sent us a message and he is another one that thinks I'm only lesbian until he has me. Has her giggling, have to admit it is a little funny, like a cock is the end all of pleasure for a gal. Move on and this message isn't bad, little odd since he's talking about how we hadn't chosen to talk to him yet.

Miss Perkins seems to find it a little troubling. Do send a reply though, talking about the wonders of psychiatry. Well so wonders isn't there, it is about how she thinks he needs to consult with one, though there is more since he is handsome. What she thinks, I just think he is a guy. The last message is from the guy she was worried about how much he makes.

Doesn't seem to be worried about that anymore. It is a fairly good message, rather lot of it dealing with sex. I'd almost say he is being forward, except he's not he is simply talking about what he likes in sex. Not saying bitch get on your knees then get me a beer. Not that I have heard that one but friends have in college.

"Olivia would you be threatened by two men meeting us there?" Twist to look at Miss Perkins better.

"Would I have sex with one of them?"

"No silly, we will talk to both, assuming they can show up. May have sex with one, or both but it would be a threesome."

"Could do foursome, you did ask if I would be interested in double teaming you with your boyfriend."

"No, they are not getting me between them both. You are my pet and I'm not going to leave you out of the sex."

"So doggy style and licking me?"

"I will figure it out then. Besides neither may show up so we go to the club, you parade around naked, and I'll do you there."

"I do want to try lesbian threesome." We both look at her and she gets big eyes and shakes her head.

"Oh no not me, I'm not bi."

We're all giggling then there is a call and I got primary. Apparently it resets when you turn it off so I get to spend a while talking to a seriously upset guy. No idea why he is upset, going on and on about how it is so wrong but never what it is. Finally though I get him calmed down enough to tell me what he needs so off to the partner who is in.

Still down four partners then it turns into three. About a minute later the partner who has this office comes in. Miss Perkins waves as he goes by, I'm still in her lap and being held. He stops and stares at us a second then continues on to his chair.

"Perkins do you want to handle a court appearance for me?" Miss Perkins snorts and shakes her head.

"Take your assistant to the lunch meeting, she can drive you to the courthouse after."

"No lunch meeting today, though definitely taking her. Shorter lunches so I don't feel like an alcoholic to sit there drinking soda after the client leaves." I am giggling pretty darn good picturing that, though does bring to mind one thing.

"That reminds me, if the black caviar is a hundred an ounce and there was at least eight on the cart, how does the restaurant afford it?" Miss Perkins snorts.

"It is five hundred just to sit in that section. Some of the dishes come with caviar on it as well, those are upwards of a hundred and fifty. They can afford to have carts in the cheap section, if they take out at least five tables for the room."

"More like ten, that place crams you in so you have a conversation with fifteen tables. I did a lunch meeting in the cheap section there once. Most of our talking came after while getting our cars."

"Francis you missed it. When we got there Olivia was afraid the valet would take off in her car. Kept talking about not being Beuller and called him shifty looking."

We all laugh for a bit, have to admit I was pretty funny that day. Get a call then so I am lost in the conversation for a while. Perhaps halfway through there is a call to the office phone, get left on the chair without Miss Perkins. She moved closer to talk to the client on the phone, though if I am hearing right it is a prospective client.

This is great, and we don't get many of those that I know about. Our firm is doing well because we don't lose clients and they keep needing us. Course I am also not always in an office when a partner gets a call. Prospective clients call up the public line so receptionists deal with them and then forward to a partner.

Never did ask if there is a specific partner they send a prospective to or just the one in the field they express an interest in. Finish my call and forward the client to the proper partner, the new partner since he deserves to see more clients. Well that and we have a second family law partner because we do get a lot of family law cases.

Go back to playing the online games since there is nothing else to do. Before when it was just me I spent a good portion of the day playing games. Call it bull if you want but in this firm I have calls, ordering lunch for the partners, an occasional client passing me, reports to file and read, and lunch meeting receipts to scan. There really is nothing to this job.

Course that isn't all of the jobs but there is a reason secretary isn't something you have anymore in most places. Not because the company wants to make one person do the job of four. It's so the secretary doesn't die of boredom. Also why in the old movies secretaries are always doing their nails, it was something to do.

Have fun explaining this to the other assistant who seems to think she should be busier. Have Miss Perkins laughing as well because she doesn't really have anything to do today either. Not that she has nothing to do with her cases, it is being handled by the worker bees and she only gets to see the proposed writ or go over the notes they have on things to bring up in court.

Lunchtime rolls around so I get us all on a group call and collect the lunch wishes. Then call mail room and give them the list so we get to wait for lunch to come up. Finish that and Miss Perkins gets me up then back in her lap.

"Olivia were you serious about wanting to run a safe house for our clients?" Look up at Miss Perkins then over to him and grin.

"You bet. My lease is up in three months and we don't have anywhere to put my meager belongings. I'd rather not need to get storage since we are going to save up to get a house." He waves his hand.

"Besides this allowing you to skip the storage or cramming the apartment. You do realize that running a safe house means you would be called upon to cook for anyone staying there?" Nod and shrug.

"I know how to cook and it is fun. Though may need to hire a day cook since I am here."

"Don't think that is needed, to keep it a safe house we would have the house in my name. Also means it will be noticed that you are there with me and driving me to work. People will assume I am lesbian and have you."

"Unless we find you a boyfriend."

"If we can get you past the wanting to be my only lover." Sigh and look down.

"I'm not sure I will mind a boyfriend since I wouldn't have sex with him. I would help you enjoy him. Alexis it is only me serving her and I think that is my problem with it." Miss Perkins nods and I get a lovely kiss.

"I like that you don't like it, also like that you do it anyway." Smile up at Mistress then a thought comes.

"Are we going to offer a job to the lawyer?"

"Yes we are, you were right he is good at it and we do have a need for more criminal lawyers. Mention it if you see him tonight, I will call him tomorrow to offer the job." Smile because that is good though there is one thing.

"Should we all drive to the office together if it happens?" Miss Perkins sighs and shrugs.

"I'm sure if he likes to submit and we click he would like us to drive together. Now when he makes partner he would have to drive himself. Besides you, us partners drive to meetings and such."

"I was thinking about letting Faraday try for partner." Miss Perkins snorts.

"He has problems with actually doing all of the work. Not real sure he would be good in court either."

"He has gotten better, I yelled at him."

"That will only last so long. Still if he stays good we can try, but he gets one of your clients."

"Oh no, he gets one of your clients. I get the long time clients." Wave my hand before they get too out of hand, I'm comfortable sitting on Mistress.

"Miss Perkins has been requested, something like half our calls for criminal ask for her." Miss Perkins snorts then sticks her tongue out and he chuckles.

"Olivia you are quite pussy whipped."

Squeak and look down turning red though everyone else is laughing. Luckily lunch shows up before I am teased too heavily. I am red faced when it comes though so perhaps it wasn't soon enough. At least we eat lunch and not tease me anymore. He has to go as well, court date after all. He has left and no more than five seconds after the door shuts on him, there is a call.

Groan then answer and spend almost an hour listening and trying to get in a word edgewise, top wise, anywise please. Do finally get her off to the right partner then yell at the ceiling about that person. Plenty of giggling about my diatribe, though honestly it feels good to say it. Not that I was horrible about her.

They are horrible to me but I know they are venting and not mad at me. Though nasty things about me tend to get in there sometimes for unknown reasons. Definitely don't make them stay on the phone with me too long or anything. I am always trying hard to get them to say what they need help with.

Not that it seems to help though apparently they are calmed down when they talk to a partner. Fairly sure half of the screaming is just because they find it funny. Which is fucked up thinking but celebs are self centered pricks as a rule almost. Some are really nice I'm sure, but besides one they are not clients of this firm so I don't know them.

Day also sort of drags on, though it does get better, Miss Perkins gets a message on her phone. Has me check our personal to find a few messages. The one she cares about is from the guy who doesn't make that much, he is coming to the club. Have another one from a guy who is sure I'll go straight after he fucks me, and another new guy who sounds nice.

Almost say I am happy to send him a message, though I am not, Miss Perkins seems to be though. I'm unsure on this, I mean we are talking about guys and they probably are picturing us both doing him. For pregnant I may think about it, fairly sure Miss Perkins would like that. Anything else is no way, though blowjobs are not horrible so I would suck to hard if Mistress wants.

Finally though we are packing up and going, headsets left on his desk. At least to start, then Miss Perkins reminds on the crew working up here as well so we stuff into a drawer. Not that them coming up here already sounds good, but once they get the wall up they face it and only need a couple guys.

Out to my car and get in to have Miss Perkins select an address. Course she doesn't actually select an address, we use the recommendations feature of my car and actually do ask about seafood. I am giggling pretty darn good all the way to the freeway.

"Remember, there may be two men there waiting for us. We will talk to them and if sparks are there we will fuck one or both, threesome not foursome."

"What if you want both?" Miss Perkins is silent for a bit then sighs and shrugs.

"Honestly I have no idea, I mean they would both need to be happy being one of three pets and I can't manage every day of the week."

"At least I don't have a cock." We both giggle for a bit.

"Does make it easier, a little. Still, if both want to be my pets we will need another bi woman."

"Alexis may be heading that way, she kissed me on the way to her shower."

"I don't think so, you are talented at licking a gal off. Most likely she will want to have you teach her sub how to lick."

"I can do that, don't even have to have a pussy there to lick to do that. I am curious though, when do we get the house and will we?"

"I'm fairly sure we will get the house. Charge the client so much to shack up there and you would cook for them. When, I don't know, depends greatly on if there is a house near a police precinct of a good size, would need something like eight bedrooms at least."

"Doesn't that put us at having one of the gated houses?"

"No, there are a number of houses large enough that are not in gated communities. Have to admit though a gated would be good, sensors on the wall and a security firm to monitor."

We are getting close to our restaurant so we stop talking. I could say it is so I can pay attention and not miss it, but we stop talking to look at what we got into. Which sort of makes the restaurant sound like an old rickety house perched on a hill overlooking the sea with the sun going down and creepy music.

Definitely not that, the restaurant is quite nice, and large. Which hopefully means there is room between the tables. That lunch meeting restaurant I wouldn't want to go to unless we go in the private area. Which we wouldn't do because that is expensive, though I suppose we could since the company card is loaded, not that it helps much.

Getting closer I can see it better and it looks quite nice. Has the seafood stuff all over, netting and what look to be anchors on the walls, along with in the parking lot. Little silly but there are anchors at each spot you park. Fairly sure there is a big lobster aquarium in there. After we have parked I notice there are fake crabs on the walls with the netting.

Honestly this is basically what you think of when you say seafood restaurant. Not a chain though, this seems to be a family owned place and it is fairly full. Which is a little worrying, we are a little early for dinner. Still we go in and get to stand next to a little sign asking landlubbers to wait. Can't help giggling about it.

"Don't worry it gets worse on corny." Miss Perkins is leaning on me giggling now.

Our waitress is quite cute, long blonde hair. Looks natural even, good sized breasts and poured into the standard seafood waitress dress. As in there is a black vest, white shirt and black skirt that is rather tight on her ass.

"Just the two of you?"

"No there is a third, she is coming along and should be here soon. This place is not that much closer to our office." She nods and grabs up three menus and leads the way.

"Giving you a booth, hope that is alright."

I don't have a problem with that, Miss Perkins doesn't seem to either. So at the booth we slide in on the same side and get stared at. I'm paying attention to the booth though, it is comfortable and there is a little fake aquarium that holds salt, pepper, and tartar sauce dispensers.

"Are you two together?" Get nudged so look at her and nod.

"I am her pet secretary, and lesbian."

"Pet secretary?"

"She is Mistress, I serve her in all ways she asks for. Mostly that is driving her around and licking her up when she wants at the office."

"Don't forget the rest of it. Olivia here is unhappy with giving sex to anyone else, but signed us up to a personal site and we are going to a club after dinner to perhaps meet two men to find a boyfriend." Our waitresses jaw just went to China.

"Why do you want to get a boyfriend?" Shake my head.

"I do not want a boyfriend, I want Mistress to have a boyfriend so we can get pregnant on the same guy to be related."

"Oh that is a good idea. Do you know any single lesbians?" Shake my head then look at Miss Perkins.

"Not offhand, I'm bi so I don't go to lesbian clubs. Course if you have a good phone or computer you should do up a personal."

"I never get time off it seems. They swear they are advertising for more waitresses but I don't see anybody applying. Oh shoot while you wait for your friend would you like a drink?"

We order sodas and see her off to get the drinks for us. Comes back fast but also is off again since there are a lot of tables with people and more do show up. Alexis finally shows up something like ten minutes later and gets showed to our booth. She starts to order a beer then jerks and glares at Miss Perkins and orders a soda.

"What was the kick for?"

"We are visiting the club after and can't drive you. Olivia is nervous enough." Sigh and look down turning red because I am seriously ashamed of that, also true.

"Good point, did you find a strap on?"

"A number of them but it seems the stores do carry them as well so I figured let's let Olivia pick the cock that will go up her."

Waitress comes back so we pick out our meals. I decide on getting fish and chips, Miss Perkins gets surf and turf. Alexis takes a little while and orders up shrimp combo. Odd name but it does sound really good, it's four different kinds of shrimp dishes.

"So we are going to a sex store then the club?"

"Yeah, Olivia can strip and get in the robe there." Whimper a little at that one.

"Just strip down in a sex store?" Miss Perkins and Alexis giggle.

"Not in the store itself, there are changing rooms." Alexis waves her hand.

"Just one room in most of them so a gal or guy can try out the toy."

"They get used?"

"Honestly I have no idea. They are there though sometimes what they have is video booths that can be used for the same thing. Assuming you can stand to have all those men staring at you as you walk to a room." This I have heard about.

"So glory holes?"

"No idea, I've never gone in a booth." Alexis shakes her head as well.

"Same, I mean besides the men standing around outside the booths there is porn showing inside and watching porn isn't nice."

"Sometimes the porn is not bad." Now I am being stared at, also realize what I said and squeak.

"You watch porn?" Waggle my hand.

"I watch the videos where girls play with themselves. They don't exactly play with themselves but do all in one, also nice to watch."

"Do you own many of those?" Shake my head.

"Free video sites. There is a good one I found that picks out videos that us gals like, as picked by the gals."

"Think I will buy a laptop tomorrow." Miss Perkins giggles.

"You can drive us around then, going to sign up at your gym and buy a deep fat fryer so Olivia can make onion rings."

"We will also move eventually. Our firm is going to buy a big house to use as a safe house for our clients." Alexis stares at me then Miss Perkins who is nodding.

"I want to move in with, one of those houses is a dream of like everybody. Definitely drive you around, I love onion rings." Look over at Miss Perkins.

"Perhaps we can have Alexis around to satisfy one of the two men." Miss Perkins snorts.

"I'd want someone I could screw as well. Alexis what she is talking about is I invited two men to the club. A lawyer who we will offer a job to tomorrow, not because I may be his mistress, and a pool boy I think." Get looked at so nod.