Miss Perkins: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes he does pool maintenance."

"I'm meeting the music production guy, at least hopefully. I mean he is a hunk and if he can rock my world I suppose I'll stop looking at the wrong men." Snort and giggle getting me glared at.

Our food arrives finally so we dive in. I have to admit the shrimp combo looks good, the plate is full of little dishes full of shrimp. Also has hush puppies and fries. Have to admit my chips are more like fries but so what I'm not British anyway. The first time I heard of fish and chips I honestly thought they had fried fish and potato chips.

Suppose what we call chips here are called something else there. No idea I never talk to a British person and ask either. Something of a darn really, I wouldn't mind asking but so far as I know we don't have any as a client. Also talk about Alexis' gym over dinner. I find this is good because it lets me forget about going to the club wearing nothing.

Find out the gym is a full service place with aerobics classes, yoga, and so forth. Indoor track along with free weights and machines. Also have trainers wandering through the exercise areas who will give help if you ask. Alexis is one of those, happily she doesn't tease us about being out of shape either.

Not that we are, we both have a soft shell I suppose you could say. We are not enlarged and bulging out anywhere but also not exercising so we will since we are both over thirty. Shh, I never said that. Dinner over with we pile in our cars and I get to follow Alexis. Mostly I follow the directions my car gives because she knows a good sex shop.

According to Miss Perkins it is on the way to the club as well. Rather good thing, I think, though honestly now that we are closer to going I find myself wanting to go home. Perhaps hide under the covers. Reaching the sex shop I find it is actually larger than I expected, and the only store in the area.

Everything else in this section seems to be warehouses and factories. I'm floored by this since I had just assumed warehouses and factories were outside the city. Then I am being pulled inside to look over the toys. We do even find a dildo that fits to a strap on that I like. It isn't thick though it is long, which Miss Perkins likes for unknown reasons.

Do go and strip out of my skirt and shirt to wear the robe. There is even something to wear, not that it covers anything since it is just lengths of leather and snap buttons. Does go around my breasts and supports them a little, not to mention guide so my breasts are pointing ahead better than they normally do. The choker part has a ring on it to get hooked up to a leash which I am unsure on.

Miss Perkins is standing there when I exit the room. Get a smile then she reaches up and fastens a leash to the ring and winks at me before turning. I get tugged after her for the door, the clerk is grinning. Then we are in my car and I feel a little better, not being tugged around on a leash anymore. Get us going for the club as well, can't just sit here though I want to.

"Olivia there is one thing I never mentioned, though sort of did."

"The club isn't really for BDSM people?" Miss Perkins nods and shrugs.

"I figured you knew that but wanted to make sure. Don't worry nobody will laugh at you with a leash on. The majority of the people who do go are into this. The rest just want to get laid and as I said there are rooms for that."

"So club area then a hallway with rooms to one side or both?"

"Well no, this one the sex rooms are in the basement. Club of sorts upstairs, there is music and a dancing area but mostly it is tables. People go looking for a lover then head down. Submissives sit and dominant walk around looking for one they want to use. There is a bar and stools, you sit there if you need to and not looking for a lover."

"We will meet them at the bar?"

"Yes, that way we avoid those walking around looking to get laid. Hopefully they do as well, not to mention show up."

"If they don't show up are you going to be my man?" Miss Perkins snorts and giggles.

"Alexis asked if she could try that. Oddly most guys won't let a woman do that to him so it's hard to find out what it is like."

"I am starting to think that perhaps Alexis is coming to our side of thinking."

Miss Perkins snorts then we are both giggling. Also come up to the club and it is rather large. Also nice looking in it is brick with bushes around the outside of it so it's not just a big wall of brick. I do mean big as well because the place is big, at least as wide across as our office building. Parking lot facing the doors and there are signs.

Big neon signs on the side facing the street that we are on, another on a pillar. The name though makes me think of a strip bar honestly but it doesn't have the naked woman on the sign. Signs on the entrance to the parking lot about how sex may happen inside and not for the squeamish. Find a spot to park and stay there leaning against my car with Miss Perkins holding my leash.

"Why did you get a leash?"

"For my own peace of mind. I know you love me and are mine but you are also a slut and submitting to others desire is new so you may follow along like a puppy if a woman tells you to." Sigh and look down because I'm not sure she is wrong.

Definitely right on the slut part that is for sure. I do look at other women but then looking isn't bad anyway, it's the doing and I may be unable to deny that. I'd rather think I wouldn't do anyone else but I do serve Alexis when she asks. Not even sure Miss Perkins has to push me to do that, besides the first time I do move to follow her orders right away.

Alexis joins us so we head for the door. Inside it is not full but there are a lot of people. The lighting is a little low and not focused so it is hard to make out that I am leashed like a dog. Also not real sure I don't like it, I mean besides the part where I'm leashed. Being leashed is embarrassing and I think I'll die if anyone mentions it because all the blood in my body went to my face.

Besides that though it doesn't make me feel like an idiot. Does make me realize I am a slut, though mostly that is because of the conversation. Then we are at the bar, it is a long bar, and I am taking off my robe. Also getting whistled at which is nice because they like my body, also really want to sink into the damn ground now.

Miss Perkins pulls me over in to her and I just stay there for I don't know how long. Next thing I know there is a drink shoved in my hands and we standing up. Look around and the lawyer is there, along with the other guy. Both are smiling so smile a little then we are walking. It is rather loud in here so can't really talk to anyone, Alexis is gone as well.

Go down stairs and it gets quieter though the hallway is absent, we came down in to a room with sex happening. There is a bed of sorts, with padded bench wrapped around it. There is four couples fucking on the bed, three more using the benches and they are energetic in the fucking. Get pulled along to the next room and it is more of the same though one less couple in here.

One less couple because there seems to be an orgy on the bed. Mouths meeting crotches everywhere you look, seems to be more men than women as well. Next room seems to be for those who want a little privacy, there are stalls with a chair in them. Four are filled with couples, though one couple is a threesome, the gals are kissing while one rides a guy.

Last room is empty at the moment and a little like the last room. There are beds in here with dividers so you don't have to watch what is happening. Also whimper because I don't want to be fucked.

"Olivia don't worry, we are going to talk. It is quieter down here and not many come to this room." Sigh and curl up against Miss Perkins on the bed, she is leaning against a divider.

"I'm not sure I can handle doing a guy, no offense." I'm giggling and the lawyer shakes his head.

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Guys I was not going to ask for that. Wouldn't mind watching if you were up to it I admit. I will say that our firm is going to call you tomorrow to offer a job with us. You are talented and we do need more criminal lawyers."

"That is welcome news, though is that the only reason?" Miss Perkins shakes her head making me jostle a little.

"No, and I am not the partner who looked at you to determine on hiring. I did mention you to him because Olivia here knows the company well and pointed out we need more criminal lawyers. I invited you here because you are handsome and sound good, so I figured invite you here and see if sparks fly and try out sex. Both of you are here for that reason."

"I'd like to be offered a job." Miss Perkins giggles though I wave my hand.

"We are getting a big house, better have a pool, and we will hire you to clean that." Miss Perkins looks down at me and grins.

"What she said. No idea when we will get the house however, need to go through what is for sale and what is coming up for sale. Fairly sure I said with a pool, will make sure on Monday."

He is smiling at that, not a job but another place to clean which means more money in his pocket. No idea how much it costs to have a pool boy, never had a pool before. Also get to talking to the two men and honestly both sound pretty good. I find I am liking both, as a friend, so not going there on sex.

Perhaps blowing now and then since it isn't horrible. Doesn't do anything for me but then again if say Mistress likes both it would get them off more often. Gets a little odd here, we are both lying down and spreading our legs. The two are crawling between our legs and we are being licked. Mistress grabs my hand so I look at her.

Tongue going all over on me and that is rather nice. He seems to know what he is doing. Miss Perkins pulls me a little closer and we are kissing. I am happy with this, being licked and kissing Mistress. The man licking me I have to admit is rather good at it as well. He is getting all of my good spots with each lick it seems.

Quite definitely enjoying and even getting close to orgasm. Mistress seems to be in the same place because she is trembling a little. I feel a little upset at that, she is getting off to a tongue that isn't mine. Also getting close to the same on a tongue that is not hers. No idea how I should feel about this, just know that I don't really like it, and yet do at the same time.

As I said the man licking me is talented. Mistress is the first to get off on the tongue, followed closely by me. I admit Mistress moaning enjoyment of a tongue sets me off because I think of licking her to get the same moans. Then Mistress is looking at me and asks if I would submit to a breeding. My jaw drops though it is what I want to happen, the thing is there are two of them.

Don't have anything to say, well do but can't think of a way to say it before I'm ordered on my hands and knees. Whimper a bit because I know what happens next and she does order it. I am opening for a cock for the second time in my life, well an actual cock and not a strap on. This is not all that nice, not horrible but definitely uncomfortable.

Once in all the way, that was a slow process so I am liking him a little more than I should after he slides inside of me, he moves. This isn't nice for me but Mistress is letting the other man on top of her. She moans a little while he slides inside of her, then he is moving and her legs wrap around to guide on the move.

Kiss her again because I need something to take my mind off the fact that I'm a lesbian being fucked. Luckily the one behind isn't overly huge and not shoving at me hard as possible. I think part of why I didn't like my first time, he got on top, shoved in, and barreled to his orgasm. This man though is moving at a good speed for his enjoyment, then he is leaning forward to fondle my breasts.

So happy that he is not mauling my boobs, he is pinching and pulling on them gently. Also kissing Mistress and she is bouncing around rather hard. Makes it a little hard to keep kissing her but do manage. This goes on forever, a cock in me moving about, nipples played with, Mistress bouncing under her lover.

Mistress reaches orgasm at some point during the forever of a cock in me. So not happy with the cock since I don't want to be there. Well perhaps do but only when it is attached to Mistress. She has also pulled back and is telling the two men to fill us up. Don't want that and do since it perhaps means I become pregnant.

Course neither gets off right then and there so darn that is so not nice. So I keep bouncing from his pumps for a while more, though he does speed up. The one atop Mistress has not gotten off either, surprising thing since she has him moving fast then he is groaning. Mistress is taking his load and perhaps will become pregnant, which I want for her.

Behind me speeds up again which I'm not liking, it's not that comfortable for me. Still it means he will get off sooner. At least I hope so, he is still playing with my breasts as well, then one hand goes down to my clit. Whimper because he is good at that, Mistress is smiling at me and tells me to get off on the breeding cock.

Whimper because it is a man and I don't want to, then I am moaning because I did. I have no idea what the hell happened though have to admit he is talented with his hands. Seems to set him off because there is warmth inside of me and he is groaning. Finally pulls out so fall to the bed then scoot up to Mistress and bury my head in her breast.

Luckily I am left there and there is conversation. No idea on what I can't believe that happened and I am freaking a little. Mostly on getting off on a cock inside of me at the order of Mistress. I don't know how I did that, and fairly sure I don't want to do that again. Have to admit the cock wasn't horrible but it took his hand to my clit and an order for me to reach orgasm on it.

"Olivia come on we are going home. Alexis met her guy and sparks but sleeping in bed with us." Sigh and look at Mistress then around and no guys, but there is Alexis who smiles and waves.

"I can't believe you went there." Sigh again and look up at Mistress.

"I don't want to go back to there."

"I know but I wanted both and it didn't seem right to make one wait for the other to finish. We are also close to the same cycle so we may get your mom to shut up."

"So taking both as pet?" Get a headshake.

"No, they are both quite nice and handsome to boot. I will date both and we will see where my heart says to go. I know you couldn't do that often even if you were bi."

"Hey let's go, it is getting late and the bartender said back here fills up soon."

Mistress nods to me so nod and we work on getting up. Thankful that I can walk fine we head back through the rooms and I realize I am leaking down my legs. Which is obvious since nothing is covered and no leather on my legs anyway. Also still leashed and Mistress has it, though I find that I like that since I won't be bothered.

Quite a few people look at us, mostly guys and me especially since I am not really wearing anything. It is nice they find me attractive but I don't want them asking to have me or anything. Honestly I don't want anyone to have me right now, still weirded out with having sex with a man. Unprotected and if Mistress is right I will get pregnant, perhaps.

Still would so rather do it at a clinic, ending up with eight kids at once a danger or not. Bartender looks a little bummed I am covering up then we are out the door and heading for our cars. Need to collect my keys from Mistress though I do get to drive. Which is good though I'm not sure if I would object to her driving.

"So any problems with the sex?" Look over at Mistress then get us going for home.

"I had sex with a man and not nice." Get a hand on my leg.

"I know and I am sorry but there were sparks for both. They are quite nice both of them and I wanted to lay them both."

"I like both, either would not be a hardship to live with. Going to mention I am a lesbian, and leaking a man is not what I want to do."

"Is that all you are unhappy with?" Think about it and nod.

"I guess a foursome is perfectly fine, so long as you are one of the four. If you like both you had better find us a girlfriend who will do men." Look over at her then back to the road because a fear came up. "They are both clean right?"

"Yes both tested and clean, they had the little card they send out lately."

"I don't get a little card."

"It is newish and usually done by the companies that you send in a sample to. Has the company name, that the carrier tested clean, lists the name, and then a number to use at the website to check."

"Handy for the straight girls."

"Honestly it's handy for everyone, though I think you got the better licking of the two."

"He has talent at it I will say that. Also felt me up while he was fucking. I am sure you will enjoy him."

"I'm surprised he didn't ask if he would stay doing public defender." Look over at Mistress stumped on it then realize I had the lawyer, also leaking him.

"You can stop anytime you want?"

"Yes, what did you think it was?" Sigh and shrug.

"I never thought about it. I'm the secretary so what matters to me is not fucking up a call or report and making sure I keep up on the company in case anyone asks."

"Don't you make suggestions?"

"Not really, I mean if a partner asks I will tell him what I think he should do. Doesn't happen often because I am not a lawyer and what I think is not what you need to know for court. Except when it comes to the suit worn."

"Is that why Francis has been wearing better ties?"

"Yes, I don't think he is handsome but I do know how to make something look nicer. A lot of his ties it seemed were rather hideous and not fitting to him. I talked to him about it for at least six months."

"In classes we looked at his cases. It always degenerated to making fun of his ties then he got better at ties so we paid attention to the case and the teacher was happier."

Snort and giggle for a while. Mistress is doing the same because that is funny. Also should remember to tell him that on Monday. Pulling up at our apartment complex I figure I may as well ask.

"Have you told him?"

"Nope, though suppose we will on Monday. I think we will be in my office then, depends on if they can finish up the eleventh over the weekend."

Park and we get out to wait for Alexis, she has not pulled in to the complex yet. Rather odd since she left first. Also get to stand there for a little while, Mistress has pulled out her phone to send a text when she pulls in to the lot. No talking we just head for the door, I think we are all tired. Step inside and I lose the robe right away, know I'm to be naked in our apartment.

Mistress giggles then pulls me over to the sofa. Alexis follows along holding a bag from the porn shop. I am fairly sure she didn't buy anything when we stopped to get me in the leather with leash and the strap on for Mistress to be the guy.

"Did you stop and buy something on the way home?" Alexis nods and grins.

"I thought about what you said so went and looked, there are men who play with themselves as porn. It is nominally gay porn but still I want to see that."

"So long as I don't have to watch that." We all giggle for a bit.

"I do want to try being the man with you." Look at Alexis then Mistress and sigh.

"Fine, but after Mistress has used me as the man. You will also kiss me." Alexis frowns then nods.

"So I guess you are not as weirded about doing others?"

"I am still but I suppose I need to stop a little."

"So long as you can handle me going out on dates without you, you are perfect." Smile and lean against Mistress.

"I think that is easier, I mean I don't see you doing them, I'm not doing someone else. You will return home to me." Mistress sighs and pulls me tighter to her.