Miss Piggy & Kermit Changed My Life

Story Info
A cartoon starts a BDSM relationship between friends.
6.9k words
4.57
16k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a copyrighted original work by the author. All rights reserved.

All characters featured herein are at least eighteen years of age, even if not expressly stated. Any resemblance between actual persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental. Thanks, Dean

I would also like to thank RhoEpsilonDelta for his editing skills. This work is much better for it and for you the reader.

* I know you opened this because you just could not get past the fact that it had a title of characters that you were familiar with and it being in the BDSM category the two just really did not seem to go together. All of us have our little kinks and this is where mine began. A few years ago while working a job I met a lady. She was working in a different department but due to both of our jobs we saw each other frequently and I thought she was cute as hell. Before I go too far I guess I should tell you that I am Frank and she is CC. At least that is what I have always known her as.

CC is about 5 feet tall on a good day and has blond hair. While I wanted to ask her out I chose not to, as she was living with a boyfriend, but the other day she posted a picture on Facebook that just about made my heart stop. It was a really cute outfit that would not leave much to the imagination if she was wearing it. I sent a private message to her asking if she was trying to give an old man a heart attack. She responded back laughing and saying that wasn't her intention. We laughed about it and got to talking about various things until I had to go back to work.

Things changed when she posted a picture on Facebook again a few days later entitled '50 Shades of Pink', which was a picture of Miss Piggy dressed as a dominatrix holding a paddle in her left hand and Kermit in a black leather chap that had his little green ass cheeks hanging out. I had to make a comment about it and she responded back to me again. We talked for about it for a few minutes and I said, "I'm guessing that you're Miss Piggy, or am I off the mark?"

She responded, "Oh, I'm Miss Piggy."

We continued to talk about a few things and it became clear that she was concerned about her body size, which she shouldn't have been, and I told her she had nothing to be ashamed about. She has had kids and that does tend to change the bodies of many women, as we all know. I told her to keep her head up and to go find herself a Kermit to play with.

A few weeks later I heard that she and her boyfriend had split up and I texted her when I saw her online and asked if she had found that Kermit to play with yet. She said, "I haven't found one yet. Why? Are you interested in the job?"

"I've always been interested in the job, I've just been waiting for you to ask me to be your Kermit." I replied.

We both went into this with the realization that it was to simply play with each other. This would not be a long term romance type of thing. I was too old for her and she was too young for me which made it the ideal situation. I was willing to walk away if she met someone and so was she. We talked about what we might want to do and I finally said, "Tell me what you want to do and we will plan something out to make it work for both of us."

CC replied back, "I have always had this fantasy and if we could to do it then that would be great for me, if you can take what I have to give out and then finish me off the way I need to be."

That statement had me intrigued since I didn't know what she wanted or what she meant by 'finish her off'. I texted back, "Okay, what do you want to do? If it's very simple, tell me and we will do it."

"You seem pretty sure of yourself for someone who has no idea what I want to do or what I expect in return."

"Let's go get something to eat and grab a few beers and talk it over and see where it leads us."

"I have kids here; I just can't up and leave them."

"I'll get a sitter and be at you house in an hour; how's that sound?"

"If you can find one for my kids that fast good luck to you, but I'll be waiting."

After making a couple of calls I managed to find a girl willing to sit for a three hours and I was immediately in the car to pick her up. Only a few minutes later I'd dropped the girl off and was driving off with CC by my side. I called the local bar to order food and then stopped by the local mom and pop and got some beer. After picking up our food we headed out of town to a small lake that hardly has anyone there so we could sit in peace and quiet and talk and enjoy our meal with each other.

We sat for a while beside the lake, casually eating our food and sipping from our bottles as CC watched me closely. Finally she popped the question that had been on her mind since she'd stepped into my car, perhaps even earlier, "Are you really willing to let me dominate you?"

"Sure, why not? It sounds like it might be fun for a change."

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, you know."

"I trust you and I still don't know what you want to do, or what your fantasy is."

"It's really hard to just say what I want, or tell you the fantasy for that matter. I've had several boyfriends and none of them were willing to even talk about it."

"Well there you go, we're already talking about it so we are farther into your fantasy than you've been before. It didn't hurt that much did it?"

"I guess when you put it that way, no it didn't. Why is it easier to talk to you than it was to them?"

"I'm guessing it's because I am older than they are and I'm not in a hurry to push you into anything you aren't ready for. When you're ready to talk and tell me what you want to do we will discuss it."

"You make this seem so easy."

"I hope so, it should be easy. Why do people make talking about sex seem such a hard thing to do? There's nothing wrong with sex, and it should be fun and exciting."

"Yeah, but telling you what I like to do is difficult."

"Do you want me to tell you what I like to do to make it easier for you?"

"Yeah, that is a great idea. Wait, no it's not."

"Okay, is it yes or no?" I said with a laugh.

"If I have you tell me what you like to do first it is just a cop out on my part. I should be able to just sit here and tell you what I need."

"I think I said that before, didn't I?"

"Shut up, I'm talking here." She said, slapping me on the shoulder while laughing.

"Well, are you going to start or do I need to get a cot and take a nap while you are thinking about it?"

"No. I'm going to tell you what my fantasy is and then we can go from there is that okay?"

I wanted so badly to say that I had mentioned that about an hour ago but I just sat there and let her continue.

"Wow. This is still hard so I am just going to say it. I want to take a man and dominate him. I want to take off all of his clothes, bend him over my lap and spank his ass 'til it's red. Then I want to put him over the end of the bed and paddle his ass 'til it is even redder. After I finish doing that I want to get up on the bed and place my pussy at his mouth and make him eat me 'til I cum."

"Wow. You're not asking much are you?" I said with a laugh.

"I am not done yet. After he gets me off I am going to turn him over and put him on the bed with his ass in the air so I can spank him some more. Once his ass is red again I am going to take a strapon dildo that I have and I am going to fuck him up the ass with it 'til I cum again."

"Are you finished yet?"

"No, that is just the first half. I want him to crawl from the bed and grab my ankle and pull me off the bed and tell me I have met my match. He needs to pull the clothes off of me and then take me across his lap and spank my ass 'til it's crimson. Once he has me bawling like a baby he will put me over the end of the bed and then fuck my ass 'til he comes. I know this sounds harsh, but it's my fantasy and I have wanted it to happen for so long."

"Wow. I never dreamed that Miss Piggy and Kermit could cause all that." I replied laughing.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"No, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at that stupid cartoon that got us talking about all of this."

"Well... what do you think of my fantasy?"

"I can tell you that we are not going to be able to do that in three hours."

"Of course we can't do it in three hours."

"When do you want to do this?"

"You are actually going to go through with this?"

"Why not, it's just really great sex?"

"Okay, I told you my fantasy what's yours?

"Which one do you want to hear about?"

"You have that many to talk about?"

"I'm male, of course I have that many to talk about."

"How about you pick a short one then we only have about an hour left before we have to be back."

"How about I just show you a short one?"

"You have to be kidding me, right?"

"Not if you want to I'm not."

"Fine, let's see what you got then."

I reached over and took her hand and moved her to stand in front of me. While she was looking at me I reached up and slowly slipped each button of her shirt open. She had a really nice lacy bra on, holding up her lovely breasts. Her breasts were perfectly matched to her pixie-like body, the graceful curves accentuating her femininity. Taking off her shirt I laid it on the picnic table and she immediately turned so I could unclasp her bra. Topless she turned to look at me as the cool evening breeze blew past her nipples, causing them to harden and stand proudly from her pert breasts.

I placed her bra with her shirt then reached down and unsnapped her pants, slowly lowering them to find a matching set of panties that were cut high up on her thighs. Stepping out of her pants she handed them to me. As she hooked her fingers in her panties she turned away from me, lowering them to the ground to show me her cute little ass while she bent over to take them off. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes I do, but I only have one problem."

"You don't like my body?"

"No, that wasn't what I was thinking. I was thinking that anyone who likes to criticize her body as much as you do should have something to complain about."

"I have plenty to complain about."

"You will in a minute or so." I said as I reached out and pulled her to my right side. I laid her over my lap and started to spank her cute little ass with a flurry of shots.

I stopped for a minute and rubbed her ass and she said, "Is this part of your fantasy?"

"It is now." I began again to spank her ass with a volley of swats. She was squirming around on my lap causing my penis to harden very quickly.

Once I felt she had enough I grabbed her by the arm and sat her on top of her clothes, on the picnic table, watching her gasp at the contact. I spread her legs apart and placed them over my shoulders as I began to lap at her pussy. She laid back on her elbows for support and watched the top of my head as I continued to run my tongue through her slit. Finally I plunged my tongue into her and then started to move it around her clit. She started to shake and before long my mouth was filled with her release.

I slowly lowered her legs back to the table and then took her into my arms and held her as she continued to come down from her orgasm. She finally looked up at me and said, "I hope that you're always that spontaneous."

"It seemed like the thing to do at the time, after what we had just talked about. Hope you didn't mind?" I said rather sheepishly.

"I've had three kids and have never had anyone do that to me before. You didn't even cum yet, so can I take care of you?"

"As much as I would like to do that we have to get back to the house so the sitter can go home. I don't want to be late or she might not sit for us again."

We hopped in the car and on our way back to the house she reached over and lowered my zipper and pulled my penis through the opening. She lowered her head and took me all the way down causing me to just about cross the center line. I decided for our safety I better pull over and she continued to suck me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed all of my cum then licked her lips and said, "Now I guess we both get to go home happy."

I put the car back into gear and headed towards town again with a smile on my face. We talked about when we could get together again to explore her fantasy and decided that we would see if her mother could watch the kids on Saturday night. She pulled out her phone and called her mom, who told her that she couldn't do it Saturday but Friday was fine if that would work. "Friday it is." I said with just a bit of lilt in my voice.

We got to her place and the kids were all asleep, we were both amazed at that feat alone. I gave her a quick kiss and told her I would call her in the morning and the sitter and I went out the door.

The following morning I was up at the crack of dawn. For some reason I had a better outlook on life and had a bounce in my step as I moved around my house. I picked up the phone about an hour later and called her. "How are you doing sweet cheeks?"

"I think they are still a little red if you really want to know."

"I guess I must've done an adequate job then."

"Oh, I would say you did an adequate job all right. My ass still smarts a little when I sit down."

"You should be back in good shape by tomorrow then."

"Yeah, I'll be fine by then. I'm going to change up what we talked about in my fantasy a little bit though."

"Oh really, what little change are you going to make?"

"I am not telling you, it's a surprise and I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

"I guess maybe I'll have to change up part of it myself then, won't I?"

"I hope you follow my lead and do exactly that."

"Your wish is my command, Miss Piggy."

"Don't worry Kermit you're going to enjoy it."

"Well, I guess I better get to work and I'll see you on Friday. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"Come by after you get off work."

"Where do you want to go for dinner?"

"Tell you what, why don't we just order out and get pizza and beer or something. We can talk about it on the way to your house."

"Okay that works for me, I'll pick you up about 4:15. We can drop the kids by your mom's on the way."

"Sounds good, Kermit."

"See you tomorrow, Miss Piggy."

I spent the next evening wondering what her little changes might be to her fantasy and then after exhausting all possibilities that I could think of I got something to eat and went to bed, hoping to dream of things yet to come. Going to work was not on my radar but I managed to get through a very long and tiring day before leaving promptly at 4, getting to her house exactly when I told her I would be there. Three bouncing boys came running out to greet me and we packed them and their stuff in the car and headed toward grandma's house. I'd forgotten how much three kids can talk; we just sat and waited them out. I looked over at CC and the bag that was sitting at her feet and raised an eyebrow at her. She just sat there, smiled at me and said, "It's for later."

I took the hint and didn't say anything until we dropped off the boys. Once they were all inside with grandma we slipped out the door. I asked CC if she wanted to order something in for the evening or if we needed to stop and get something. She wanted to eat Chinese food so we decided to call in and have them deliver at 6 pm.

When we got to my place she asked where the bedroom was at and I politely told her I would show her. She said, "I appreciate that offer but point me in the right direction and I don't want you to come in there until I tell you to."

I replied with a smartass comment, "Yes Ma'am."

"Just remember you said that."

I wondered what she was really up to but that was okay, I knew I would be finding out shortly. The doorbell rang at 5 minutes to 6 with our order and we sat and enjoyed talking to each other while we enjoyed our chicken and vegetables with bacon wrapped shrimp. After we had eaten I put the leftovers in the refrigerator and as I was walking that direction she said, "You might want to stop by the bathroom and get rid of your clothes on the way back."

"Do you want me to get rid of all of them?" I asked over my shoulder.

"You won't need them the rest of the evening."

I stopped by the bathroom, stripped down as instructed and then headed into the living room. When I got there she was dressed in the same type of outfit that Miss Piggy had on in the cartoon. I just stood and stared at her for a minute when she said, "I don't have a cute pair of chaps for you to wear, not that you would need them anyway because I am going to blister your ass."

She walked over, grabbed me by the arm and took me toward the bedroom. When she had me in there she shut and locked the door. I never did understand her reason for that since I owned my house and no one else lived here. She led me over to the bed and then as she sat down she pulled me to her right and then told me to lie across her lap.

I had no more than got comfortable when she began to slap my ass with her hand. She gave me slap after slap until I almost had tears in my eyes. She was not kidding about blistering my ass, I was almost to a point where I needed to call out our safe word so she would stop when she told me to stand up and walk over to the mirror to see what my ass looked like. So far it was just a bright shade of red with no bruises on it. "Your ass is going to look like that for the rest of the night and I wanted you to see what is expected of you."

I knew my ass was going to be the recipient of several more spankings if that was the case, but I kept my mouth shut and just did as she asked. This was her fantasy and I was going to make sure I made it as real for her as I could, knowing that at the end I would get a chance to return the favor. Unless that was a part of the plan she'd changed.

She called me over again and said, "Get on the bed with your head down and your ass up. I want you to put your arms back under you reaching towards the end of the bed and then you'd better not move."

I felt a spreader bar being attached to my ankles and then she took cuffs and placed them on my wrists. The cuffs were fastened to the bar and I wasn't able to move, not that I was in a position to complain about anything. I just wondered what was going to happen to me at this point. We hadn't talked about anyone being confined at all, so this must be her little change that she talked about. I was enjoying it but I wasn't about to tell her that. It had always been something I'd wanted to try but never had found anyone who shared in this little bit of kink before.

My enjoyment ended about the time the paddle landed on my ass with a loud 'crack.' She didn't stop with one however as the shots to my ass kept falling one after the other. She looked at my ass and said, "Looks like you could use a little breather or your ass could. Don't go anywhere I will see if I can find something to cool you off."

Of course I couldn't go anywhere and as bad as I wanted to say something I kept my mouth shut. She returned a few minutes later with a towel that had been soaked in water and then frozen. She placed it on my sore ass and I simply said, "Where did you get that from?"

"Oh, when we got here I wet it down and put it in the freezer. It does not take long to freeze after you wring all the water out of it."

I hadn't even noticed her doing it, but I also hadn't paid that close attention to what she had been doing either. Next time I will make sure to watch everything that was going on. She moved the frozen towel all over my ass making sure that she covered me completely. It did help the sting but it also helped to wet my ass down for the next swats from the paddle.

She began again with a loud 'crack', 'crack', 'crack', 'crack', 'crack' on my ass. This went on for what seemed like eternity, but it was only about 5 minutes. My ass felt like it was on fire and this little pixie of a woman knew how to swing a paddle.

12