Miss Piggy & Kermit Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she stopped swinging and laid the paddle down by my head so that I could look at it. Moving around the bed she stood beside me, giving me a full view of her body as she very slowly began to undress. She turned around again so that I could watch her bend over, wiggling her ass slightly as she stepped out of her outfit.

Climbing up on the bed she scooted her pussy to my face and just as I reached out to lick her she said, "Oh my I seem to have forgotten something, hold that thought will you?"

Hold that thought, where the hell did she think I was going? I wanted to lick between her thighs so badly and she just pulled away, torturing me again. I could hear her rummaging around in the bag she brought with her and then she walked up to my ass and said, "I have a present for you and I hope you like it. Well then again, I hope that it makes you very uncomfortable."

She took a tube of something and took off the cap and then placed it at my anus. Squeezing steadily she slowly emptied the contents into my ass and then followed that with her finger. I could feel it moving inside me as she rubbed around inside my ass for a few minutes and then around my pucker as well. She then picked up a large butt plug and showed it to me.

"There is no way that is going to fit in my ass."

"It'd better, because if it doesn't I am going to paddle you until it does."

It is amazing the things you will allow your body to accommodate when the right consequences are laid out before you. Placing the plug at my ass she slowly started to push in and out with it until she felt it was time to shove the whole thing in. She asked, "Are you ready?"

"If I say no are you going to paddle me?"

"Yes. You will be given 10 swats with the paddle and then we'll try again."

"Then push the damn thing in please, Ma'am."

She did exactly as I asked. Applying constant pressure to the plug and letting my asshole slowly stretch over its humongous girth she forced the entire toy into me. I thought she was literally splitting my ass in two and I'd never walk again. When the plug seated itself I let out a huge sigh of relief and she walked back up to the front of the bed and placed her pussy right at my mouth.

"That plug should keep your ass occupied while you're busy. I wouldn't want it to get lonely." She said with a laugh.

Without any more waiting I began to lick her pussy along the outside of her folds, paying careful attention not to touch her clit. I toyed above it and around it but I made sure to not touch it. I licked up through her slit and then either went right or left making sure that her clit was never touched. She was moving her hips every direction trying to get me to touch her little bud with the tip of my tongue. If it looked like I might be caught and headed towards it I just plunged my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could go.

I tilted my head to the side and ran my tongue over her taint and across her little pucker as much as I could reach and she began to whimper and thrust at my tongue trying to drive it into her ass. I moved my tongue back outside her folds again and back down through her slit. She was struggling to get my tongue on her clit until she finally said, "I have had enough, please tongue my clit for me."

Once she said those words I immediately went for her clit. Circling it with my tongue I then placed my lips on it trying to lightly suck on it to pull it from its protective hood. When I finally managed to get my lips around it I used the tip of my tongue to caress the very tip of her clit which sent her into spams. She came with a large amount of her fluids into my mouth as I continued to lick, not stopping until she had to pull herself away. A few minutes later she rolled off the bed and walked behind me. I heard the swish before the paddle landed on my ass driving the plug into my ass. She delivered several shots to my ass saying, "Your ass needed to be warmed up for the next phase of your training."

While I was recovering from her paddling I could hear her rustling through her bag again. She walked up in front of me and showed me the cock that she had strapped to herself. "I'm sure that the plug I put in you will help to open you up, because this is bigger than that is. I have always wanted to peg a guy and today's my lucky day."

I didn't feel so lucky at that point. I didn't know how big it was but from where I was it looked huge. I hoped at the time that she realized that she was going to be taking it right up her cute little ass; at least I hoped that was still part of the game she was playing.

Walking behind me she grabbed the plug and pulled it from my ass leaving me gaping at the loss of it. I felt the coolness of lube being applied to my asshole again and felt the tip of the monster being fed into my ass. Once she got the head of it in she said, "I hope you are ready for this because I am going to shove it up your ass all at once." She grabbed my hips for leverage and shoved the entire thing as far up my ass as she could. Once she was there she held it in place allowing me to get used to it before starting a slow fuck of my ass.

"It's time for me to get serious about this you know."

Once I heard that I felt her rhythm pick up and she started to shove the cock into me as fast as she could. "I am going to continue to pound your ass until I cum."

I knew that I was in trouble, or at least my ass was. She had just cum a few minutes before that and since I couldn't reach back to play with her clit I knew that I would be in this position for longer than I wanted. With my eyes closed I just relished in each and every stroke she applied to my ass. I'd always wondered what it was like to be on the receiving end of sex and now this little pixie of a woman was punishing my ass with her strapon and she was enjoying herself as she did it.

"Come on bitch, take my cock. You think you can handle me you little slut, no one wants to take my cock more than you do." She kept saying over and over as she pounded into me. I've no idea how long she lasted but a short time later she finally came as she laid over my back exhausted.

She slowly pulled the cock from my ass and then patted it like she owned it. "You were a good little bitch."

I couldn't wait to see if she was going to take the cuffs off me and I was salivating at what I was going to do to her. She told me what she wanted and she was going to get it, in spades. Her little bitch, really? Wait 'til I was finished with her. She'll get to see what happens in the other half of her fantasy.

Like clockwork she walked up and took the cuffs off of my hands, letting me finally go up on all fours for the first time in what seemed like hours. She unclipped the bar from my ankles and I was finally free. She'd wanted me to remove all her clothes from her but the only thing she left on was her leather bra and it would not be there for very long.

She walked up and gave me a big hug after I climbed off the bed and told me how great her fantasy had been. I sat down on the bed and pulled her to my right and then over the top of my lap. "No, I don't want to do the other part tonight, I want to wait."

"That is not going to happen sweetheart." I said as I landed the first blow to her ass with my hand.

"No, I want to wait and do this again next week."

"We can do it again next week, but your fantasy was all the parts not just the beginning. We are going to finish this tonight."

I continued to slap CC on the ass until she had gone from pink to red. She wasn't bawling like a baby as she requested, but that was coming. I reached up and unhooked her bra as she lay there before rubbing her ass very slowly, removing some of the sting that I had caused. Finally moving her from my lap I put her on the bed. "You are to assume the same position that you put me in."

CC moved up on the bed and placed her head down to the mattress and spread her legs wide apart with her ass in the air. She reached back through her legs and I attached the cuffs around her wrists. I secured the spreader bar to her ankles and then fastened the cuffs to them as well. I asked her if she really wanted me to stop at this point. "No sir."

"That's good because I wasn't going to anyway." I told her even though I would have if she had asked. "I'm going to give you what you gave me, since you asked me to take care of you."

I picked up the paddle and began to smack her cute little ass with it over and over. She was whimpering as her ass started to redden and I decided that it was time to give her a bit of what I had to endure. Walking over to her bag I picked up the butt plug, still slick from the lube she'd used on me, and after a little digging I also found a dildo and a couple of smaller plugs hidden at the bottom of the bag.

Slowly running my fingers over her pussy I gently messaged her, working my fingers between her folds and pressing against her opening getting her nice and wet. When she started to move against my hand I knew she was ready and then slowly inserted the dildo into her pussy, securing it so that it would not fall out. I grabbed the KY, pushed the tip of the tube up to her pucker and emptied as much as I could into her little ass. I heard a sigh as it went into her. "Please go easy on me. This was a fantasy and I have never had anyone in my ass before."

"There is always a first time, but I'll make sure that I don't hurt you."

I pushed my finger into her ass and I believe she was telling the truth because it was so tight I had a hard time getting my finger inside. Once I did however I kept moving it in and out of her until I was able to place another finger alongside it and open her up a bit more. "I'm going to paddle your ass some more tonight, you know that don't you?"

CC whimpered as I said it and then said, "Is that all you are going to do to me?"

"Oh no dear, I'm going to give you everything you asked for in your fantasy and maybe a little bit more."

I reached out, grabbed one of the small butt plugs and slowly pushed it into her. She whined the entire time I tried to put it in. "Oh my God. That's too much, I can't take it... pull it out, it's too big!"

"This plug is not too big, it's only about an inch across and you can take it. Besides my cock is going in there later and it's bigger than that, or would you rather have the dildo you shoved up my ass?"

"I'll be good I promise, please don't use that on me."

Once I got the plug seated I walked around and climbed up on the bed and placed my cock at her mouth. Looking down at her, I told her to get busy and she spent a great deal of time licking and stroking my cock with her mouth. When I was just about to cum she pulled off for a minute and blew air on my cock causing a cool breeze to cover it. Then she went down and sucked my balls into her mouth just about causing me to cum at that point. She pulled back with my balls in her mouth making them pop from her mouth as they came out.

I moved from the bed and grabbed the paddle and began to paddle her ass and tried to drive that little butt plug into her as well. She moved her ass every direction she could find to avoid the paddle to no avail. By the time I was done I had her ass a nice crimson color and I knew it was time to finish what I had started. She had in fact started to cry as she had asked and I grabbed her by the chin and turned her to face me. Her tears were running down her cheeks, so I knew that part of her fantasy had been fulfilled.

Moving behind her I decided to make her ask for what she wanted. Pulling the plug from her ass and the dildo from her pussy as I got up behind her, I spread more KY on my cock and then asked, "What is it that you want, Miss Piggy?"

"Nothing, I require nothing but rest."

I smacked her ass three or four times and asked the questions again.

"What is it that you want me to do, Miss Piggy?"

"Please fuck me Kermit."

"Where would you like me to fuck you, Miss Piggy?"

"Please don't make me say it."

Again I slapped her ass until she finally said, "Kermit will you please fuck my ass."

I placed the head of my cock at her slightly gaping asshole and began to push into her. She was so very tight and I wasn't sure that I would be able to stretch her far enough to allow my entrance. I told her to push and when she did the head of my cock finally broke through. I held it there and allowed her to get used to its size and then slowly pushed into her. I think the neighbors could hear her groans as my cock slowly went into her ass. "Please don't put any... Oh my, please keep going... that feels so huge in my ass."

Once I was completely in I reached up and played with her clit for a few minutes getting her ready and I then whispered in her ear, "I am going to come in your ass and I hope it takes all night."

"Oh my God please no, please cum fast..."

I grabbed her hips and began slow steady strokes into her ass and then once I was sure she was ready I picked up the tempo just as she had done to me. I began to thrust into her with abandon until I finally knew that I was going to cum. I felt myself shoot into her with several spurts and then just as she had I collapsed across her back. Reaching under her I grabbed her breasts and slowly played with her nipples until I finally moved off of her. I unclasped the shackles that held her wrists and ankles and allowed her to collapse onto the bed. She was exhausted just as I was.

Walking to the bathroom I cleaned myself up and then got a warm wet cloth and went back to her and lovingly cleaned her as well. I pulled a blanket from the closet and placed it over her and then crawled in behind her as we both fell asleep.

Sometime later she stirred and it caused me to waken. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am more than okay. That was fantastic, how about you?"

"Oh, I'm feeling great. I wish I had the strength to do it all again."

"Well next weekend we can find someone for the kids and I have this great little fantasy about..."

12